Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers

Rosita and I and moved so that our pussies were over her breasts and positioned ourselves so her nipples speared our pussies. We had Jamie move over her sister and sit over her face facing us. I reached down and slid a finger inside Janie's pussy. Slowly we began to rock our bodies. Her long nipples rubbed against our clits and gave us a wonderful sensation. We held her breasts and moved them back and forth against our pussies so her nipples would press delightfully against our hard clits. I moved my hand down from time to time to play with her firm clit.

Jamie had her pussy above Janie's eager mouth and we three moved in unison using her sensual body as an erotic masturbation toy. Her firm nipple pressed against my clit, as I moved. It felt wonderful. I moved so it pushed up inside me. It was delightful.


Rosita, Jamie, and I turned and kissed each other from time to time, but concentrated our efforts on Janie under us. She had a pussy to lick, and two hot wet pussies riding over her hard nipples, like two sucking mouths. Her hands were everywhere encouraging us.

Her hard nipple felt wonderful against my pussy and I hunched against it letting it stroke my firm clit. I had imagined the sensation of Rosita's hard nipple against my pussy before but for some reason we had never tried it. We would certainly remedy that at some future time. I pushed down on Janie's nipple then tightened my pussy sphincter muscles. Her nipple was long enough for me to contract around it, and pull on it. It gave both of us a wonderful feeling. I felt as if I were being fucked by her nipple. Rosita and I both were able to reach her pussy and gave her pleasure in return.

We four moved faster and harder till our moans and cries filled the rooms and we exploded one by one, and then fell onto the bed exhausted. As it was very late, we broke up to get some much-needed sleep. I took Jamie with me, and Rosita stayed with Janie to let the two sleep together and become better acquainted.

We checked on the babies and then Jamie and I took a quick shower together, washing each other but not trying to excite. We fell into bed naked, pulled the covers up, cuddled together, and were asleep almost immediately.

The next morning going downstairs to breakfast, Rosita told me that she and Janie had slept bodies entwined, and when they awoke they had taken a sex filled shower together. They made love under the flowing water, and in bed right after that before coming down to breakfast. Rosita kissed me thanking me for letting her get more intimately acquainted with Janie. 'More intimately acquainted!' I grinned as I followed her shapely ass down the hall.

Rosita and I stayed with Jamie and Janie for over a week. It was fantastic. The babies loved all the attention we gave them. We four women spent every evening, and sometimes early mornings making passionate love in all combinations. Rosita and I taste tasted Jamie and Janie's breast milk and could not decide which tasted the most delicious. One time it was one, another time the other twin.

I found that I liked Jamie's pussy juices the best. They were similar, but slightly different in taste from her sister's. We though it might be their different preferences in diet and condiments. Both were delicious and Rosita and I tasted them both many times and compared the tastes, laughingly debating the merits of each toothsome lick.

Jamie had brought her sex toys and we used them to the fullest, even going out and buying a few more. The petite woman at the upscale sex boutique was intrigued by the beautiful twins, Rosita and I all talking openly about what we would do to each other with the toys. She said she would love to join us any time we would invite her. She was very cute and we were sorely tempted, but reluctantly decided that might not be wise.

I can't remember a more sex filled vacation – my honeymoon included. We four enjoyed each other, and each other's bodies. Janie said she would come to visit Jamie soon so that the four of us could have still more fun together.

Finally it was our last night together. We had enjoyed an orgy of lovemaking, in all the combinations – that were practical - our four devious minds could dream up! We lay on the bed all completely satiated. Our breasts and pussies were all a little sore from the multitude of fantastic orgasms we had enjoyed.

I lay next to Rosita and cuddled her to me. The sensual sisters lay together stroking and kissing softly. We were all in a very mellow mood.

Finally I broke the silence. "There is one thing about all this lovemaking that has bothered me." I said keeping my face as sober as I could, trying not to break into a smile.

"What is that, you sexy lady? What could possibly bother you about the wonderful week we have enjoyed together " Janie asked, with a bemused grin.

"Well, one of us is holding back, taking without giving. It really bothers me." My face was still dead serious. I looked at Rosita. "It's Rosita, this lovely Latin beauty had sucked our breasts and enjoyed the pleasures of our delicious mother's milk, but has only let us suck on her beautiful - but nevertheless barren breasts. I think she should pay us back.

"I think she should become pregnant so we can taste the milk from those magnificent breasts of hers. Her nipples are exactly right, made for sucking. I enjoy sucking on them, but nothing comes out!

"My husband would be more than willing to help her become pregnant. He has even generously offered his services. She has never even let him fuck her, yet she watches the two of us make love. I don't think that this is fair. I think Rosita should get pregnant!" I said finally, turning to smile into Rosita's lovely dark eyes.

Rosita's face lit up when she realized I was kidding her. She looked up at me with her mischievous grin, and kissed my lips softly. Her brown eyes sparkled with merriment. "Perhaps Senora, perhaps!" She said saucily, her head bobbed and her shining black hair swayed and glowed in the light. "As you Americans say, 'Fair is fair.'" She turned her pretty head slowly, looking each of us in the eye. "Perhaps! As we say in Mexico – Mañana!"

- The End -

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers