Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

As we ate, Rosita and I laughed and giggled, and he couldn’t keep his eyes off of either one of us. But I think Rosita got more lingering looks from him, which I didn’t mind at all. She teased him by letting her bodice slip open when she leaned over toward him. Her breasts were barely covered by the almost transparent cloth, her nipples very evident – as were mine. I slid my hand to his crotch under the table, and he was rock hard beneath his dressing gown – his only covering. I gave his firm cock a couple of strokes and squeezes. He groaned and rolled his eyes, and we all laughter uproariously.

We served desert and when we were finished, Rosita went up to the master bedroom to prepare for us. Jim and I brushed our teeth and went into the bedroom together. Rosita had lit the candles and turned the lights off. She lay on the huge bed, her black hair spread out on the pillow, the bed turned down and the pink silken sheets setting off her beauty. Her gossamer gown molded her lush body and was spread around her. In the soft golden glow of the candles she was the sexiest thing I had seen in years. I was tempted to say the hell with it, kick Jim out of the room, and make love to her all by myself.

Jim went over and sat in a chair close to the bed. We three had discussed how she would be impregnated, and agreed on the details. I slipped in bed with the beautifully sensuous Rosita. We moved together and began kissing and fondling each other. I stroked her through the sheer cloth and her body felt so hot and wonderful. No matter how many times I made love to her, I always marveled at her voluptuously perfect body with her full jutting breasts, smooth rounded stomach, and sexy legs. She fondled me too, caressing my body skillfully.

Slowly we brought each other to a state of sexual excitement as our gowns disappeared and we finally lay together gloriously nude. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and I sucked it and slid mine out to fence and play with hers. When we were panting with desire, we turned in the huge bed and moved downward. She had me move over her and as she sucked my breasts, I sucked and stroked her magnificent breasts. Jim watched and I knew he loved it when Rosita sucked my milk out. Her cheeks hollowed and I felt my milk flow into her sweet mouth. I sucked her nipples and licked her breasts, fondling them, making them swell with passion, and her nipples become hard spikes. I sucked and nibbled on her long erect nipples, thinking ahead to when I would suck them and have her hot milk flow out for me to taste. My clit burned and I felt my pussy lubricate freely.

We kissed downward over rounded stomachs and finally to spread thighs. I lowered myself on top of her and slid my tongue along her sweet pussy lips, spreading them. I moaned as her long talented tongue probed and found my clit. Slowly we lapped at each other, stoking our passions.

She pressed against me and we changed places, she moved over me, her magnificent ass in the air. I pulled her knees upward just a little, raising her hips still more, looked over and nodded to Jim. He stood and let his robe drop. His long cock was at attention and slightly red from stroking it while watching us make love.

Rosita’s tongue slid up and down my pussy, and probed inward. I licked her clit slowly keeping her on the edge of a climax. I felt her tremble with desire. Jim moved behind her and I reached up and took his hard tool pulling it to my lips. He pressed inward and I let it slide down my throat. He sighed and pressed forward till he was all the way inside my mouth. He held it a moment then pulled out so I could breathe.

Now was the time! I took his slick wet cock, moved it upward to run it up and down Rosita’s spread, gleaming pussy. She caught her breath as she felt it press against her. She was a virgin only in the sense that no man had ever fucked her. She had lost her hymen years before to fingers, vibrators and dildoes, her own and other women lovers. She realized the implications of his cock against her spread pussy. Jim pressed gently and I watched fascinated as her sex slowly parted to let him enter. He pressed in and pulled back out, each gentle stroke pushing farther inside her virgin pussy.

“Oh God, Rosita, you are so wonderfully tight. Your pussy is like hot butter surrounding me!” Jim groaned as he fucked her slowly, sinking deeper with each stroke.

I watched from below, and licked her firm erect clit from time to time, enjoying the view of her reddened pussy lips being pulled outward and then pressed in with each stroke. This was the first time I had ever been privileged to watch my husband with Rosita. She had always politely refused my invitation to enjoy him.

I licked his glistening cock and tasted her sweet pussy juices as he slid out of her. Slowly he pressed inward, inching inside her gently. He didn’t know how large a dildo she could take up her hot sex passage. We had a good collection of toys and used them on each other, hand held, or as a strap-on. We enjoyed fucking each other with the fake cocks. We had both become rather expert in their use, but Jim had never watched us use them. It was our little secret.

His hips came closer and closer to her sexy ass and then with a gentle push, he slid all the way inside her. She moaned and later told me that his long cock had pressed against her cervix and given her a very pleasurable jolt. He steadied down and began to slowly fuck her deeply, with long firm strokes. He moved his hips upward slightly and I knew that he was aiming for her g-spot. He loved to ride a little high and press against that wonderfully sensitive spot inside me.

Rosita gasped and I knew he had hit it. “Oh Senor Jim! Yes, there! That feels so very good to me. Yes! Right there! Fuck me, please, fuck Rosita and make her with child!” Her head slid back down and she buried her face into my pussy, her lips sucking, her talented tongue sliding deep inside me. I felt her hot lips suck hard and knew my juices were flowing out for her.

I licked her pussy lips and clit, and sucked her firm nubbin between my lips. I felt the familiar trembling of her body, the tightening of her pussy as she came close to cumming. Three bodies worked in unison, each giving and receiving pleasure from the other two. Jim’s scrotum shrunk and tightened and I knew his climax was near.

“Fuck her, Darling. Push deep inside her wonderful pussy and shoot your sperm deep inside my beautiful sexy lover. She’s ready, Sweetheart. Fuck her hard now, make her cum.” I moaned against Rosita’s pussy, and my tongue flicked rapidly over her turgid clit as his cock thrust in and out. His hips moved from side to side making his cock caress every part of her hot sex cavern.

Our pace accelerated and his hips slammed against her delectable ass, shaking her body, and she moaned her approval, her mouth devoured my pussy. With the dual stimulation Rosita was the first to climax, her body going rigid, hips thrusting back against Jim’s assault on her molten pussy. She cried out, her scream of ecstasy muffled by my pussy as her mouth was buried against my erupting sex.

Jim gave a powerful lunge and his cock slid deep inside Rosita’s hot cavern and unleashed his torrent of pent up cum. I had made him refrain from climaxing for a number of days, and his huge load of hot juices was unleashed deep inside Rosita’s spasming sex. Rosita’s lips sucked my clit and her tongue flicked it, driving me over the edge to join the two in a soaring climax. Having my husband enjoy my fantastic female lover made the whole sensual scene hotter.

Three bodies writhed and moaned on the bed, lost in passion. Knowing what we were doing made it all the more erotic and exotic. Our climaxes seemed to go on and on. Finally our passion spent, we slowed. Jim’s cock stayed inside Rosita and I reached up and caught his balls and stroked and rolled them gently in my hand. I pressed on the bulge of his cock behind his balls, and massaged it, helping him stay hard. He has wonderful recuperative powers and it did not take long for him to regain full firmness. Of course fucking Rosita for the first time and having a new pussy to enjoy made him recover all the more quickly.

I licked and sucked Rosita’s clit till it was swollen and firm again and Jim fucked her for the second time, slowly and deeply. She licked me and we had a wonderful 69 while Jim slid in and out of her drenched pussy. He lasted longer this time and we both brought her to several moaning climaxes. This time Jim’s cock went limp and slid out. I rolled Rosita over on her back and took a pillow and put it under her ass lifting it up so his sperm would bathe the back of her uterus, and hopefully it would impregnate her.

We kissed and hugged; Jim left us, his part of the bargain done for the moment. We fell asleep cuddled together and when we awoke, found that Jim had come in and covered us up. I called him in and got him nice and hard with my mouth, Rosita’s pussy wet and ready with my tongue. This time he fucked her in the missionary position, her sexy legs wrapped around him. I kissed her, stroked her breasts as he shot another load deep inside her sexy body. I had her put a pillow under her knees and go to sleep on her back.

Jim and I went off to bed and he was still so excited from fucking her sexy body that we made passionate love. I too was excited from watching the two of them together and having Rosita lick my pussy. As he drove inside me, I whispered nasty/nice tidbits into his ear telling him how wonderful it was to watch him fuck her delicious pussy from so close, and how wonderful his cock tasted covered with her juices. He erupted deep inside me with a long moan of pleasure.

The household returned to normal - well - somewhat normal. Jim couldn’t help a sly grin every time Rosita came into the room and he looked at her delicious body, undressing her with his eyes. We waited, rather impatiently for Rosita’s next period to come, and ---- she was late! I rushed down and bought a pregnancy kit, and ----- Rosita was pregnant!

I called Janie and Jamie and told them the wonderful news. They were stunned at first then quickly became very excited at the prospect of having Rosita join the lactating “club.” All three of us had been to Lamaze classes and on the advice of the LaLeche League, had decided to nurse our children through the first, and into the second year. It is very good for the children health wise, and many European women nurse children for five to six years. We were enjoying it and it kept our milk flowing. All three of us had excess milk to enjoy together, so why give up a wonderful gift that childbearing brought that we could share with our children, and each other?

Jim was almost insufferable in his role as the new father-to-be, but I think he was a little disappointed that he had been so potent, and Rosita had become pregnant on the very first try. Knowing him, I knew he would have loved it if he had to try more times and get to enjoy her lush sexy body and tight pussy more than once.

Rosita and I made love frequently and I licked and kissed her firm breasts, pulling at the nipples till they became long and erect. All the time I was sucking her nipples, I was thinking that in nine months they would be full of her milk and I wanted all four of us to all get together as we would all be lactating mothers. We could have an orgy of lactating lust, licking, and sucking with total abandon.

The four of us met and made love, and we three mothers were eager to enjoy the soon-to-be-mother’s milk. Rosita said she could hardly wait to have the three of us nurse from her breasts and repay us for all the wonderful milk she had sucked from our milk-laden breasts.

Ah, how time flows so slowly when you are awaiting a particularly wondrous event!

To be continued/

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers
12