Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03.3

Story Info
Erotica author forced to live one of her stories.
1.9k words
4.59
29.8k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get back to the train car, and Master tells me to use the restroom. I do, but it is very uncomfortable with the butt plug and the dildo in. I come out, and Master gives me a deep kiss.

"Be a good girl today Lacy." he says "now get on the bed so I can bind you, it is almost show time."

A ball of dread is in my stomach, but I know it is futile to argue. I wish I could take something to just sleep the day away, I don't want to know what is happening. He binds me, but this time he manages to bind my legs spread eagle. He then puts on wand on my clit, somehow using the thong to keep it in place. He turns on the electric toys on low, and I am orgasming instantly. My body is tense on the bed.

I see a blindfold coming and I try to move away but it is useless. He secures it, it is very good I can't see a thing. Suddenly his lips are on mine, his tongue going deep into my mouth, then he moves to my breasts alternating between the two, licking and biting. My body is tense and then relaxed as the orgasms come in waves. He tells me to open my mouth.

"No, please master, not a gag." I beg.

"Shush Lacy, we can't have other people hearing this. Now open up or you get pain." He tells me.

I don't, I wont let him. Sharp pain in my nipple. Crap! Those must be clovers. He repeats the other side. My orgasms continue through the intense pain. I feel a painful tugging sensation, as he pulls the chain. I cave and open my mouth. What feels like a scarf is tied around my mouth, at least it is not a more intense gag. I feel the train slow, and he gently takes the clamps off. I bite my lip against the pain as he rubs my nipples.

"Remember Lacy, be a good girl, you don't want to embarrass me in front of our guests." He says.

He places sound deafening headphones on my head. Oh my! I can't hear or see. The orgasms keep the panic from fully setting in, but the wand is taken away suddenly, as is the dildo. I am panting, the past few minutes have been so intense. Pain, pleasure and the loss of hearing and sight. I feel the train stop. I can't believe it he is really planning on going through with this.

I can't hear or see anything, only the very faint electrical throb of the butt plug, which he left him. My body is starting to chill as the sweat gets cold. What is going to happen next? What will he let these people do to me? I am left completely in my head contemplating these thoughts for what seemed a long time. It was probably only minutes.

One side of the headphones is lifted and I can hear a strange man's voice "Fuck, she looks hot bound like that. I can't wait to fill her with my load."

Master whispers "Have fun Lacy, today you are my whore."

The headphone is put back in place. I want to scream or say don't do this, but my protests only come out as a muffle. I feel a hot body between my legs, rough hands fondle my breasts, and plays with the nipple. It is so disorientating not been able to hear and see. All there is to focus on is the touch. I can feel a cock head on my pussy lips. It is slowly pushed in. Once it is all the way in, he just holds it there.

I hate myself, here I am being fucked by a complete stranger and I start to orgasm. I know that it has more to do with the previous orgasms, then actual reactions to the situation. Then I notices something. Fuck! He is not wearing a condom, that is unscripted. What the hell is master thinking? I try to thrash and throw him off, but this must turn him on, because he puts his hand on the middle of my chest and holds me down and starts fucking my hard. I am still orgasming, and I am so ashamed of myself.

I redouble my efforts to fight him, but again this just seems to excite him more. He must feel the gentle throb of the butt plug soon. He grinds down hard into me, and I can feel him cumming inside of me. He lays down on top of me for a few minutest then gets up. I am defeated, there is nothing I can do. I can't stop this day. I actually contemplate if there is any way I can hurt myself. I am too well bound.

I feel my legs being unbound I curl into a ball and the comforter is placed over me. The right head phone is lifted and master whispers. Rest now Lacy, you have some time before the next stop. I am going to take our friend for a couple of drinks. He puts the headphone back, when I think they have left I start to sob. I have no idea how much time passes, finally my crying and the sway of the train lull me into a nap.

I am woken gently with soft kisses. I kick where I think he is, but miss. He grabs the leg I kicked with and binds it quickly. I kick with the other leg, and hit what must be his stomach. I get a sharp slap on my thigh, but that doesn't stop me from trying again. He grabs my other leg and tries to bind it, but I try and fight him. He gets it bound and gives me more slaps on my inner thigh.

Then nothing, not even a reprimand. I feel fingers at my pussy and try to pull away, but I can't. The dildo goes back in and the electric throbbing starts up. I start to orgasm, and tears start. The blindfold is still wet and cold from my last round. The wand is placed back on my clit and is secured in place somehow. I continue to orgasm, I have never felt so helpless and violated. I can't do anything but sob and orgasm.

I don't know how much time passes, but the wand is removed and so is the dildo. This time there is only silence, master doesn't say anything and I can't even tell who is in the room. Somebody gets between my legs and I notice an add texture, are those tights? I fill the head of something against my pussy. It doesn't feel right. Is it a strap on? It is quickly pushed in, the butt plug doing is steady throbbing and my breasts are fondled by what feels like silk gloved hands. I smell a whiff of perfume. It is a women this time!! She must be using a strap on.

The orgasms continue as I cry harder. I am so humiliated. So ashamed, suddenly I realize, I am almost broken. I won't be broken, so I fight. I again try and throw the person off. My attempts are so pitiful, I am emotionally and physically exhausted. She pushes down on my breasts to still me and continues the assault with the strap on. My mind starts to drift, the emotional trauma and the physical pleasure are putting me in something like sub space, but not quite. I lay there and sob as she fucks me.

Finally it is over. My legs are unbound, again. I curl up in a ball like last time, and the comforter is placed on my again. I continue to cry, I can't even really think at this point. Master doesn't say anything to me, there is just nothingness. I fall asleep much faster this time.

When master comes back, I don't even fight. I let him bind me, let him start the pre-rape pleasure. I don't fight it. I push to lose myself in these orgasms, they are all I have. I lay there and focus all my energy to feel each part of the orgasms. The way my body tenses at the climax, and then relaxes until the pressure of orgasm starts its climb, and I can ride it again.

All to soon the wand is gone and the dildo is removed. The next thing I feel is a cock thrusting into me, I didn't even feel him get on the bed. This time I continue to focus on the orgasm, even pushing into him to help the intensity. He fucks me, and I grind my hips into him. Suddenly the intensity of the butt plug is increased and the electrical throbbing is more intense. The muscle spasm must feel good to him because his cock stiffens. He cums inside of me. Have I just become the whore master wants?

My legs are unbound yet again, and I curl up into a ball. The blanket is thrown over me. I start shaking and sobbing. I feel so dirty and used. He did it, he actually broke me. he let other people use me, which feels like the ultimate betrayal. A body climbs into bed with me. My hands are let lose, the headphones, gag and blindfold removed. I curl into his chest and sob. He strokes me gently, soothing words and soft kisses. He tells me I am a good girl, that I did a good job. I don't fucking care.

I cry in his arms for at least an hour.

Finally I mumble "How could you do that to me? How could you let other people touch me. I hate you. I will never be yours."

"Lacy, are you ok?" he asks, he almost sounds concerned.

"No I am not ok. You let total strangers use me. You turned me into a whore, and I don't know how I can live with myself now." I sob.

"Lacy, you wrote it for us." he explains.

"No you bastard, I wrote it for money, for an erotica site. I never, ever dreamed some sick asshole would take it as a script." I am crying harder now.

I hate this, I hate that I am showing so much vulnerability to this bastard who just did something unthinkable to me. He continues to soothe, caress, and gently kiss me.

"Lacy, I wasn't going to tell you this, but it was me all three times." he says.

I am stunned. How?

"I wouldn't let anyone else touch you, Lacy. You are mine." he tells me.

I start crying historically, he let me believe I was being used by three different people.

"How could you do that? Do you have any idea what that did to me emotionally? I actually thought about harming myself just to get it to stop." I sob.

I start to hyperventilate, my sobs just getting heavier and more intense. I get panicky I can't breath. He gets out of bed, I pay no attention. I am lost in my pain and panic. I feel the sharp sting of a needle in my arm, what the hell? Then there is nothing.

I wake up in my own bed, he is there with me. Stroking my hair. Whispering to me how sorry he was, he didn't mean to hurt me like this. The script had another day on the train, I don't even feel relieved it is over. I am numb, I just don't care.