Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 04

Story Info
Erotica author forced to live one of her stories.
1.4k words
4.44
20k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the sound of someone entering my condo. I know who it is, always master. Especially this time of evening, when he brings dinner for me and makes sure I actually eat it. This is the only time I eat all day, why bother? A week has gone by since the train incident. I am listless; I stay in bed for the most of the day.

He doesn't come directly to the bedroom, like he usual does. I drift back to sleep. I don't know how long it has been; master is gently shaking me awake.

"Come on Lacy, time to take a shower." He tells me, "Time for the next story you wrote."

"No!" I say.

"Lacy, you have not been out of this bed for a week; it is time to come out and start living again. I can't think of a better way to start than story four. You were so clever in the timing of your scripts; they have worked out perfect for me." He tells me.

"Fuck you; they are not scripts they are stories I wrote. They are fiction; you sick pervert. I hate you!" I say angrily.

Yes, anger is good. I need anger.

"Lacy, why are you forcing me to be a monster in this? I don't like threatening Bonne Fille, but in this case I don't think I have a choice. I am betting you won't respond well to physical punishment right this second. So we will deal with punishment for your impertinence later." He tells me.

I think this over; I don't think he would really hurt my kitten. However, I am not positive, so probably best not to continue defying him. Besides, story four is gentle, he has done a lot worse. I sigh and get out of bed.

"You have 20 minutes to shower, that should give you plenty of time." He instructs me.

He turns to head back to the kitchen; I stick my tongue out at his back. I feel a little bit better.

I get into the shower and take my time washing myself. It has, after all, been over a week since I showered. Why didn't I do this before, the warm water feels so good. I stay in the shower until the water runs cold. I put on a robe and wrap my hair in a towel.

I walk out of the bathroom, and he is there waiting. He gives me a look that says I will pay for this later.

He walks over to me, and helps dry me off. He sits me on the bed, and goes over to the chair where there is a bag. He takes something out of the bag, and comes over to me.

"Lift your arms; Lacy stand up." He tells me.

I do, and he slips on a silky black dress on me. He smooth's the dress down my body. I can't help it; my body reacts and I can feel myself getting wet.

He leads me to the dining area; there is a table set with candles and two place settings. The dishes are covered. He pulls out my chair for me, and I sit. He sits across from me, and pulls the lid of the plate. I look down. It looks like Chicken Cordon Blue, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, and a side salad. It all looks homemade.

I look at him shocked "You know how to cook?" I ask.

"Yes, Lacy. I own several restaurants. I started small and it grew." He tells me.

"Then how can be here every night?" I ask.

"That is what employees are for, Lacy." He states.

Something behind me grabs his attention, I look and Bonne Fille is playing with a toy I have never seen.

"Bribing her with catnip?" I say.

"Yup, white wine for you, cat nip for her." He says.

"Would you really hurt her?" I ask.

He gives me a hard look "What do you think. Lacy?"

This is a question I am not sure how to answer; I like to think he wouldn't, however; if it was the only way to get me to cooperate? I change the topic to a cute thing Bonne Fille had done earlier in the week. We spend the rest of the dinner, laughing at different things. We drank wine, and he uses every opportunity to touch me.

I am feeling warm and happy; I know I shouldn't be. The wine has me so relaxed; I can't help it. He starts clearing the table, I get up to help but he sits me back down and pours another glass of wine. Once he is finished clearing the table; he pulls me up. He lays me on the table.

"Time for Dessert, Lacy! Your favorite chocolate mousse." he says.

He pulls out a huge bowl of it next to me. He runs an index finger, skimming the mousse, and puts the tip on my lips. It smells heavenly. I stick my tongue out and look him in the eyes as I slowly like the mousse off his finger. Finally, I take his whole finger in my mouth and suck for a minute.

He slowly withdraws his finger; moves between my thighs, pushing my dress up. I can feel his hard on through his pants. He bends over and kisses me deeply.

He runs his hands up my thighs, and pushes my dress up, he pulls me into a stand. His hands continues sliding his hands up my sides. Shivers run down my spine. He kisses me deeply again as his hands reach my breasts. My heart stops, my stomach drops, and I can't seem to catch my breath. How can this man make me feel this way?

He finally stops the kiss, and pulls the dress off. He pushes me back on the table.

He dabs some mousse on my nose and licks it off, Yum! He takes another index finger rub, and I repeat the very slow lick, then sucking for a minute.

"One for you; one for me. I think I got the better deal on that one." He says.

He kisses down to my breasts and covers both nipples with the cold mousse. He slowly licks it off the first nipple, then sucks on it for a minute. He starts licking the second nipple.

"Hey, where is my mousse?" I ask.

"Your breasts count as one, remember you scripted it." He informs me.

Darn! Why didn't I write that in? I think about reminding him he has editing rights. I am distracted by sucking on the nipple, the warm contrast to the cold mousse is incredible. I arch my back, rubbing my pussy on his hard cock.

I finally get my mousse, lick it off slowly, and then suck every bit off his finger. He dabs mousse down my stomach as a path for his tongue, and slowly moves down. Again, I push my pussy up towards his face. He dabs my inner thighs without giving me any mousse, I don't care at this point. I want my pussy to get attention now.

He rubs mousse on my clit and a little in my pussy opening. He starts licking my clit, and finally sucking it off.

I orgasm, and hear my voice saying "Yes, yes, master. Please master more."

He licks the mousse out of my pussy. Then fingers me while working his dance on my clit again. I orgasm several more times.

He finally gets undressed, put some mousse in his mouth, and thrust deeply into my pussy. He pulls my upper body up to him, and kisses me deep. He tastes of my juices and mousse. I cum again.

I lean back and brace my body with my arms and help him push deeper and faster. I grind my sopping pussy into him. He thrusts into me his cum filling me with warmth. I grind harder and cum again.

We lay there for several minutes. Then he leads me to the shower, where we do a quick wash up to get the sticky off. We lay down in the bed. He pulls a box off the overnight stand, and pulls out a ruby and diamond bracelet.

"For my beautiful, Lacy. I love you." He says as he puts it on my wrist.

The words almost pop out, what am I thinking. I force myself to imagine the punishing next story, and know the punishment he promised earlier will be dealt out.