Ladies Network Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll cover up my naked cunt if you tell me to," I challenged her, but she said nothing nor did she object.

Mom just kept working on the vegetables and from time to time looking up at my exposed hairy cunt that by then was very wet, and my clit had poked her head out from beneath the protective hood.

I stretched out my left leg and separated her lungi, a traditional wrap-around skirt-type garment tied together at the waist with a loose seam across the front, and I saw her hairy cunt and a big clit. I became so excited that I ran the first two fingers of my right hand between my puffy labia, getting them good and wet with the cream from my cunt. I then brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked them clean.

Mom asked, "Tasty?"

Reaching down I got my two fingers all wet and creamy again and then put them down by my mom's mouth, offering her to suck. She did.

"How are they, mom?" I asked seductively.

"The are tasty, daughter."

I needed no more encouragement. I slid my ass down to the edge of the kitchen table, rested my upper weight on my forearms, and spread my cunt really wide and inviting.

"It will taste even better if you eat my cunt, mom," I said with wanton passion.

"That was all it took. My mom got up from her chair, walked between my splayed legs, dropped her head, and smashed her beautiful, forty year old face into my hairy cunt and ate me until I had a massive series of orgasms, ejaculating every drop of love juice and cream into my mom's devouring mouth.

"After I stopped ejaculating, Mom used anything and everything she could get her hands on to fuck my cunt hole: her fingers, a carrot, a big cucumber with bumps on the waxy skin, the handle of a serving spoon. Mom fucked my cunt silly! I can't tell you how many orgasms I had. I lost count."

By now Gayesha had her hand up her skirt, and she was massaging her cunt, toying with her hard, erect clit, making it hum with throbbing, sexual tension.

All modesty aside, Rhoda had to act and react on her sexual impulses. She rode her skit up her full, round thighs, spread her legs very wide, exposing her hairy cunt with its long, hard, erect head that was crying out for digital and lingual attention.

Rhoda opened her labia with her fingers, exposing her pee hole and vaginal slit, and called out, "Gayesha, come eat my cunt. Make me cum. Taste my sweet juices shooting into your mouth. Swallow my love juice."

Gayesha hurriedly got onto her knees on the sofa cushion, moved up until she grasped Rhoda's lovely thighs, slid her hands down the inside of them, and opened up her Nirvana of love that she pressed her face into, feeling her pubic hair on her delicate, dark brown skin. She licked with her tongue and took her first taste of Rhoda, the Headmistress of the Academy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Headmistress Jones is tasty," sighed Gayesha as she ducked her right hand beneath her skirt and massaged her young cunt while continuing to eat away at Rhoda's cunt that had been becoming more and more sexually agitated while Gayesha told her of how she had seduced her own mother and how her mother had responded by devouring her young daughter's cunt and how Gayesha had massaged her cunt on the outline beneath her skirt.

Rhoda loved what Gayesha was doing to her, how she was kissing all over her hairy cunt; licking up between her swollen, wet labia; spearing her tongue inside her creamy vaginal canal; licking all over her puckered anus; but most of all kissing, licking, and sucking on her blood-engorged, swollen clit…first softly and tenderly…then hard and almost sadistic, a mild form of BDSM whether Gayesha knew it or not.

"Oh, my, god, Gayesha is a naturally born cunt eater, a mistress of performing cunnilingus. What sexual enjoyment she and Penny must share."

Rhoda was abruptly brought out of her erotic reverie by her own sexually charged body; she felt sexual energy coursing throughout her, like splintering lightning in a Summer storm. Her brain alerted Rhoda for the oncoming of her orgasms by the trembling of her thighs, the churning she felt across her abdomen, but most of all the emergence of all this sexually stimulating energy coming in physical and emotional waves like seas that kiss the shores with their constant walls of water, only in Rhoda's case all this sexual energy knew exactly where to go…the vortex of her woman's glans…her clit vibrating as it prepared itself to experience the fruit of Gayesha's sucking on it.

Now, out of control, at the same time Rhoda thrust her hips forward, lifting her ass off the sofa cushion, and grabbing the back of Gayesha's head, entangling her long fingers in her beautiful black hair, pushed downward until her hard, erect clit and Gayesha's open, wet mouth sucking on it met in Rhoda's first explosive orgasm that she screamed uncontrollably, the erotic, banshee sound reverberating around the large room.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, damn…dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn!"

Gayesha kept on sucking as Rhoda rode her face that she had trapped by her two hands on the back of her head and the inside of her legs. The feline…the lithe, stalking leopard…had her prey, and she was now devouring it with the mouth of her splayed cunt.

As the first orgasm was waning…as one wave had kissed the shore and slithered back into the sea…so now Rhoda felt a second orgasm vibrating its way onto her raging clit, but this time she wanted to reward her prey who had been suckling on her clit. Rhoda pushed Gayesha's mouth off her totally wet clit that was covered with her saliva that came off with a soppy pop, pushed it downward towards her pee hole and vaginal slit while at the same time rolling back that caused her crotch to rise to meet Gayesha's face.

Rhoda spread her legs wide, allowing room for Gayesha's shoulders. This double-movement caused two things to happen. Rhoda's vaginal slit opened wide, and it was very creamy wet, and it allowed more room for Gayesha's head and face that Rhoda still had control of as she pushed her face into her wet, wet, hairy cunt.

"Oh, yes, Gayesha, open your mouth wide. Rhoda wants to give you a special treat, her love juices, and it's coming soon."

A strong, steady stream of Rhoda's clear ejaculate shot to the back of Gayesha's mouth, filling it full with her love juice, and the stream didn't stop, making it necessary for Gayesha to swallow each full mouthful as it squirted in an unending stream. At the same time a thicker gush came out of Rhoda's vaginal slit, adding to the volume being shot into Gayesha's young mouth that she just had to swallow and swallow until Rhoda had drained herself of all the Para urethral fluid she had been making all the while Gayesha had been sexually arousing her with her stories of incest and was eating her cunt.

When Rhoda raised her hands from Gayesha's head, untangling her fingers from her long hair, and released the pressure on Gayesha's head, she raised herself up into a kneeling position as Rhoda lowered her ass back onto the sofa cushion. Rhoda looked lovingly into Gayesha's dark, dark eyes but had to smile whimsically.

"Oh, my, Gayesha. You should see yourself. Your face is covered with my pussy cream. I can even see the moisture on your luscious lips."

Without thinking Gayesha flicked her tongue from her mouth and licked around both her upper and lower lips, collecting and tasting Rhoda's pussy cream and love juice.

"No, no…" said Rhoda quickly that it almost startled Gayesha and caused her to look at Rhoda surprised as if she had done something wrong.

Rhoda waved her right hand in a forward sweeping gesture.

"Come here, Gayesha. Come share a kiss, and we'll taste my pussy cream together."

Gayesha crawled forward just a few feet before she lay down onto Rhoda's body, their full breasts pressing into one another, Rhoda; however, having unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped the front clip off her white, sheer bra so that her breasts with their puffy, pink areolas and hard, erect nipples were free, and as she got closer, Rhoda took Gayesha's cheeks between her soft hands and brought her lips to hers, and Rhoda and Gayesha shared a long, passionate lovers' kiss, exploring the lips and mouths of the other in every way imaginable.

When their kiss was over, Rhoda looked at Gayesha and whispered, "Gayesha, that was divine. Wonderful. You really know how to go down on a woman and eat her out. I'd never believe you were only eighteen."

Gayesha blushed which was not easily discernable because of her very dark skin, but, nevertheless, Rhoda still saw her blushing in her dark Sri Lanka eyes. She loved it.

"Now, my adorable, Gayesha, Rhoda says it's your turn for me to pleasure you. I want to get my face in between your legs and eat you out until you cum into my mouth. I want to taste your youthful sweetness and freshness," Rhoda said longingly.

"Mmmmmmmm. I would like that Mistress Rhoda. I'll enjoy feeling your lovely mouth on my cunt…your tongue licking the lips of my cunt…your mouth sucking my clit."

Rhoda smiled and ran her tongue over her lips, "First, I want you to unbutton your blouse and let it hang open."

Gayesha had learned the art of seduction well, and so while holding Rhoda with her eyes, she slowly opened the buttons on her blouse, starting at the top. She then spread both sides outward, uncovering her large breasts held up and together by her bra, forming the top of her cleavage.

The slow movement of Gayesha's hands hypnotized Rhoda, and she followed them wherever they went.

Gayesha reached inside her open blouse and onto her back where she deftly unhooked the three hooks that held her white bra in place, but she pressed against the sides so her bra wouldn't fall off. Instead Gayesha slid her hands around and cupped her large breasts in her hands. She bent forward just slightly and teasingly said, "So, Mistress Rhoda, you would like to see my naked breasts? That would excite you? Yes?"

Rhoda was captivated by the contrast of Gayesha's very dark skin and the white bra.

"Oh my, yes, Gayesha. Mistress Rhoda would love to see your naked breasts, and I'm excited already."

"I thought you would," Gayesha said tauntingly as she slowly removed her white bra that allowed her large, round breasts take on their natural shape.

Her breasts had dark brown areolas, and Rhoda saw they were surrounded by raised goose flesh. Gayesha's dark brown areolas were capped with black nipples that were erect and hard, standing one half inch in length.

Rhoda salivated at the thought of licking Gayesha's nipples and sucking them, getting them all wet with her saliva.

Gayesha was thrilled seeing the sharp contrast between Rhoda's and her breasts.

In a quivering voice Rhoda whispered salaciously, "Now slide your body towards me. Crawl over my shoulders so that you are kneeling with your legs spread apart on the sides of my face. I want to be able to look up between your legs and see your hairy cunt. I long for it."

Gayesha did as Rhoda had asked. As she moved forward to crawl over Rhoda's arms, she bent her body so that her breasts were within Rhoda's reach. Rhoda reached out with her hands and took Gayesha's right breast and brought it to her mouth. She kissed and licked its black, hard, erect nipple before putting it into her mouth and sucking on it gently, wanting to savour its hardness, its warmth, its texture.

Rhoda did the same to Gayesha's left breast, giving her the same thrill and enjoyment that comes with having her nipples sucked.

"Crawl over my shoulders now, Gayesha," instructed Rhoda, "and then move up until your knees are touching the sides of my face."

From this position Rhoda was able to look directly into Gayesha's slit. She saw her cream coating the outer edge…the crease down to her asshole…he puffy labia…her hard clit whose head stood out and erect from its protective hood…her enlarged shaft…her pubic mound rising onto her lower abdomen that was covered with her full bush of black pubic hair.

"So young…so beautiful…and I imagine so tasty," thought Rhoda with great anticipation.

What was unusual for Rhoda was the fact Gayesha still had her skirt on and, therefore, the view was as if she were in a movie theatre with her attention focused on one thing, Gayesha's cunt.

What Rhoda saw was what Rhoda wanted. She saw Gayesha's cunt and she wanted it. Badly.

Longingly Rhoda reached up and placed her hands on Gayesha's hips and brought her down until her splayed cunt was within tongue distance. Rhoda inhaled and caught the fragrance of Gayesha's fresh musk, and what Rhoda smelled was youth.

Ever so slowly Rhoda dragged her tongue from the bottom of Gayesha's vulva past her creamy slit, her pee hole, between her swollen labia, over her sensitive clit and beyond its hood, up her blood-engorged shaft, and onto the bottom of her pubic mound where she buried her face and reveled in the softness of her forest of hair.

When Rhoda stopped her moving, Gayesha rocked her hot cunt upwards and rubbed over Rhoda's face until she rocked downwards, getting herself into a tempo that had her face-fucking Rhoda while Rhoda kept up with the tempo, licking all the sweet spots of Gayesha's cunt.

"Oh, yeah, Gayesha. Fuck my face! I want you to cum all over my face!"

This face fucking went on for sometime as Gayesha felt her body trembling with erotic energy as she anticipated her orgasms, and Rhoda felt Gayesha's body trembling that let her know she was nearing her orgasms.

Time to put on the breaks. On one of Gayesha's upward thrusts Rhoda pressed her hands hard against Gayesha's hips and stopped her in her thrust right at her splayed cunt that was dripping with her vaginal juices, getting Rhoda's face all wet. As if in planned sequence, as Rhoda made Gayesha halt in her forward fuck thrust, she shoved her cream coated tongue deep inside Gayesha's vaginal canal, sliding it over the fleshy ridges and outer part of her soft, spongy area where her G-Spot was, and she thrust it in and out of her slit.

"Oh, Mistress Rhoda, you have me near to cumming. I feel my orgasmic spasms becoming stronger and stronger. Please, eat me. Let me cum into your mouth."

Responding to Gayesha's cry for orgasms, she slid her tongue out of her creamy slit and pressed it open and wide over both Gayesha's vaginal slit as well as her pee hole, wanting to be ready at both openings in Gayesha's vulva.

To help make it so, Rhoda reached down with her left hand and began to massage Gayesha's vibrating clit where all of her sexual energy was merging at the vortex of her clitoral womanhood.

"Oh, yes, Mistress Rhoda, eat me! Massage my clit! Help me cum!"

Rhoda pressed downward with her right hand and set her lovely face onto Gayesha's cunt.

Grabbing her breasts and pinching her hard nipples, Gayesha screamed her orgasms that erupted in surges of erotic energy that gushed out of her pee hole in one, long, hard, steady stream of clear, warm, salty-sweet ejaculate that filled and refilled Rhoda's open mouth to swallow and taste.

Rhoda gulped each mouthful of Gayesha's ejaculate, savouring her love juice that squirted into her mouth and down her throat until it was just a trickle.

Eventually both Gayesha and Rhoda became aware of their thoughts and body movements, and they untangled themselves, ending up in the arms of the other, lost in a lovers' kiss.

"You were wonderful, Gayesha. That was wonderful. Thank you," Rhoda spoke softly while stroking her left side with her fingers.

"Oh, Mistress Rhoda, it is you to whom I am grateful for your kindness and letting me remain in the Academy and for finding me such a wonderful home in which to live while I finish my education so I can qualify to go to a university with Penny who is both my surrogate mother and lover."

Rhoda smiled, "Yes, that was a stroke of luck that you and Penny should become lovers, but then, I should have suspected that would have happened, knowing Penny's deep-seated sexual passion for women about which I know first hand since we've enjoyed ribald sexual activities right here in my office just as you and I just did."

"Will there be more of such times for us?" Gayesha asked in a voice that wanted to hear Rhoda answer "yes."

Rhoda answered emphatically, "Oh, my, yes. There will be many more of such times for us. In fact, my secretary Kiko, whom you've seen in the outer office, has told me how much she'd love to have your beautiful body. She is a consummate lover of women, and so sometime after school if you wish, we could enjoy a threesome. Would you like that?"

"Oh, my, yes. I'd love a threesome. Kiko is so beautiful."

"Well, then, we'll just have to find a day next week," Rhoda said pleased with herself for bringing up the idea. "Now, we need to get our clothes on. I know Penny will be here soon to pick you up. I told her six o'clock, and she knew to come later than usual because I had told her I wanted to try to seduce you which she said would in all likelihood be no problem given you penchant for sex."

Gayesha giggled, and Rhoda joined her as the two of them made themselves presentable again.

Penny drove up the curved drive way and found Gayesha sitting on a bench beneath a red bottlebrush decorative shrub waiting for her. When Penny pulled out of the driveway, she turned left rather than the usual right turn to head north for home.

Gayesha looked over at Penny and asked, "Mom, why did you turn left? Where are we going?"

Penny took a side-glance at Gayesha with her peripheral vision and said, "I'm going to take you to meet an old friend of mine and her adopted daughter Ginger. Her name is Lady Rose, and she has wanted to meet you ever since you moved in with me. She is a very well known and influential lady in Sydney. In fact, she has a seat on the Board of Directors who chose you to receive your scholarship to the Academy. She is very wealthy, owns two department stores in the heart of Sydney, lives in a beautiful Victorian mansion estate at Point Piper near the harbour, and she is the President, the Queen Bee, of The Ladies Network to which I belong."

Penny smiled, "And…your mom being the newest member was the centre of attention at this year's Annual Banquet, being part of the sexual entertainment for the evening. I have to admit, it was wild, and I enjoyed some of the greatest sex with the professional dancer. Her name was Mona. God, what a beauty!"

Gayesha sat stunned with Penny's words creating erotic images in her young female brain, causing her to become sexually aroused and wet. Gayesha was so aroused that while Penny continued to tell her all that she and Mona had done sexually, her hand darted automatically beneath her short skirt, and she massaged her cunt, running her fingers up and down her labia and massaging her clit that had become erect and hard once more.

Penny was caught up in the telling of her sex story in which she was the centre of attraction along with Mona, but her attention on both traffic and what she was telling Gayesha was interrupted by her hearing a low moan. Penny took a quick look over at Gayesha and saw her massaging her cunt which in turn caused her to be sexually aroused as it did when involving her young, nymphomaniac, newly acquired daughter and lover.

"Oh my, Gayesha, I should have remembered that talking about sex would excite you. I'm sorry," said Penny half-apologetically even though seeing Gayesha playing with herself excited her.

Gayesha fidgeted in her seat, slid her ass down onto the edge, and raised her dress up to her hips, giving Penny a view of her naked cunt as she continued to finger herself.

"Oh, Gayesha, how excited I get when I see you playing with your cunt, seeing your run your fingers between your puffy lips, massage your hard clit, and finger-fuck your slit. You are so beautiful, my adorable daughter," Penny said in a thick, throaty voice.