Ladies Network Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't stop. I'll keep my eyes on the road, and you continue to play with your hairy cunt, telling me all that happened between you and Rhoda…I mean Headmistress Jones."

Gayesha smiled coyly, "That's all right, Mom. Mistress Rhoda told me to call her Rhoda when alone, especially when, as we did today, make love."

"Oh, that randy woman," Penny chuckled.

Gayesha laughed with her.

Thus, as Gayesha continued to play with her hairy cunt, she told Penny of the hot session of lesbian love Rhoda and she had enjoyed in her office, and as Penny drove through the large, metal gates and up the red stone driveway to Lady Rose's Victorian mansion, Gayesha snapped her thighs together as waves of orgasmic energy wracked her young body while her clit throbbed with sexual energy. This caused her to lose control of the urge to pee until she screamed her orgasm and ejaculated a strong, steady stream of clear fluid from her pee hole.

This Para urethral fluid squirted all over the floor of the car as well as against the bottom of the firewall beneath the dashboard. It was for this reason Penny had a clear floor mat put on the floor as well as have a detailer install a matching clear covering on the firewall. This protected the expensive interior of her Jaguar and allowed the wet love juice of Gayesha's ejaculation to be cleaned with a sponge whenever such a thing like this happened. This was not the first time.

"Wow, Love, your orgasms were intense, but then you always have intense orgasms," Penny said. "I wish I had been down there between your legs with my mouth pressed around your pee hole and creamy slit to catch all of your ejaculate into my mouth and swallow it.

Penny smiled, "It would have saved me or you the trouble of cleaning up the puddle on the floor mat."

"Yeah, guess so, Mom," Gayesha agreed. "Sorry. I'll clean my own mess up when we get home before Penelope or Pamela see it."

"Not to worry. I love it, but now reach back and get one of the towels we keep handy for just this kind of occasion. You want to be dry…we'll, as dry as possible…when you meet Lady Rose and her daughter Ginger who, by the way, is your age. Well, one year older…nineteen?"

Gayesha had reached back for a towel and was drying herself between her legs when Penny stopped the car in the large, front parking area.

The front and sides of the house had a porch covering, and the front double-door had a brass knocker in the shape of a single rose. Of course, there were rose gardens strategically placed throughout the expansive estate.

Penny and Gayesha got out of the car and walked up the stairs to the front large porch. Gayesha looked around and was overwhelmed by the size and magnificent beauty of Lady Rose's estate. She had never seen anything this grand in her entire, young life, coming as she did from a small village in Sri Lanka.

Penny knocked the brass rose against the base plate and waited.

The right side of the double door opened, and the butler Howard in his black, tux-like uniform stood with his hand on the doorknob.

"Why, 'Good Afternoon,' Ms. Penny. It's so good to see you so soon since Lady Rose's lingerie and sex toy party she hosted several weeks ago for some of the Sisterhood of The Ladies Network. Unfortunately," Howard smiled weakly, "I am not permitted to be present for Lady Rose's wild dinners and parties, my being a man."

Penny smiled knowingly at Howard.

"Please, come in. Lady Rose is expecting you," said Howard as he ushered Penny and Gayesha into the large foyer and closed the door behind them.

"Follow me," said Howard as he led the way from the foyer into the Great Room off to the right with its large, rich, wood-paneled archway.

"Lady Rose, Penny and her friend."

Lady Rose looked up from the fashion magazine Feline she was reading, and there were more photos of Penny modeling very sexy lingerie.

As Penny walked towards Lady Rose, Gayesha beside her, Lady Rose said enthusiastically, "Well, Penny, I see you've made the magazine again. You're becoming a monthly fixture."

By then Penny and Gayesha were standing in front of Lady Rose who was sitting in her favourite sofa chair in front of the big fireplace.

"Just luck," Penny said.

"Luck my ass. You're lovely and have a very sexy body. Admit it," Lady Rose chided Penny.

Penny sighed and smiled, "If you say so, Lady Rose, then it must be so."

Penny had noticed how Lady Rose had her grey eyes fixed on Gayesha even though she was talking to her.

"Lady Rose, this is Gayesha, my beautiful daughter-by-choice."

"Beautiful? God, she's stunningly gorgeous," Lady Rose said with excitement in her voice. "I am so happy to meet you, Gayesha. I've heard good things about you both at school as well as socially with your living with Penny who I understand you call 'Mom.'"

Gayesha beamed because of Lady Rose' recognizing her as being Penny's daughter.

"You are eighteen years old, Gayesha?" asked Lady Rose.

"Yes, Lady Rose, I am eighteen," Gayesha politely affirmed.

"Well, then, that is one reason I invited Penny to bring you to my home. I want you to meet my daughter Ginger. She is nineteen, and I'd love you both to meet. Not only are you about the same age. You both are incredibly beautiful."

Lady Rose picked up a hand bell sitting on a table beside her chair and rang. A maid showed up immediately.

"Tilly, would you please go upstairs and ask Ms. Ginger to come down. I want her to meet someone."

"Yes, Lady Rose," she said as she left the Great Room to go upstairs to Ginger's bedroom.

In just minutes Ginger bounded down the stairs as usual. She was dressed casually, cut off jeans and a loosely fitting white T-shirt and bare feet, even though she knew Penny and her newly acquired daughter from Sri Lanka would be there. In fact, Lady Rose had told he she invited Penny and Gayesha over so they could meet since they were just about the same age.

Without hesitation Ginger walked up to Penny and Gayesha smiling and offered Gayesha her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ginger," she said.

Gayesha was somewhat taken aback by Ginger's forwardness, but she took her hand willingly, and a sense of warmth passed between them, a warmth both felt.

"Hello, Ginger. I'm Gayesha."

"Oh, I know that. My mom told me you and Penny were coming," Ginger said in that elevated tone of voice indicative of the Irish.

Each girl sized up the other, noting their beauty but most of all the stark difference in their complexion, Gayesha's skin being very dark brown but velvety smooth looking and Ginger's skin being extremely fair because of her Irish ethnicity with a few freckles on the tip of her nose.

Gayesha's eyes were dark brown with very black pupils while Ginger's were green.

Both girls being very sexual and seeing the contrast in skin tone wondered what the cunt of the other would look like.

Lady Rose unabashedly spoke up and giggled, "Well, Penny, don't Ginger and Gayesha look like salt and pepper?"

"Why, now that you mention it, they surely do," Penny giggled along with Lady Rose.

Gayesha and Ginger just looked at the other and smiled, thinking how foolish Lady Rose and Penny were…and at their age.

"Well, now, please sit down and let's chat so that Ginger and Gayesha get to know one another."

So, the four chatted for a good hour while Gayesha did most of the talking, telling about herself, how she liked Sydney, how she liked attending the Academy, how she liked living with Penny and her daughters Penelope and Pamela.

While Gayesha was telling about her living with Penny, Lady Rose broke in, "Well, Gayesha, you have had many experiences then since coming from your home in Sri Lanka."

"Yes, Lady Rose, many experiences. All of them good so far," Gayesha answered politely.

'Did Penny…your mom…tell the specific reason for bringing you to my home to meet my daughter Ginger?" asked Lady Rose inflecting her voice as she asked her question.

Gayesha looked at Penny in an inquiring way, "Well, to meet you and your daughter Ginger."

"Yes…yes. That's true, but that's not the main reason," cooed Lady Rose.

"In all honesty both Penny and I know each of you has a strong sexual libido that is hard to quench. Isn't that so?" asked Lady Rose. "In fact, Gayesha, I know you spent time after school today making love with the Headmistress, Rhoda. Did you not?"

Gayesha, being startled by Lady Rose's comment about her and Mistress Rhoda having made love earlier that day, looked again at Penny, somewhat embarrassed, asking with her eyes what she should answer. Lady Rose noticed this eye contact and questioning look on Gayesha.

"Oh, Gayesha, my Sweet, you needn't worry or be embarrassed. I already know the answer to my question. Rhoda called me shortly after you left school with your mom to come visit my daughter Ginger and me. She told me how beautiful you are and what a wonderful lover besides," Lady Rose said,

Gayesha blushed, not from embarrassment but from being caught off guard.

"Did you know this, Mom?" asked Gayesha.

"Yes, Love, I knew about this, and I think before we leave Lady Rose's you'll be glad we came," Penny assured her.

Gayesha saw Ginger smile at her, and she knew she, too, knew why Penny had brought her to Lady Rose's home.

"Now, girls, what I'd like for you to do is take off your clothes so we can see you both naked. We want to see the skin contrast of your whole bodies," Lady Rose said.

Being prepared for what was to come, Ginger got out of her chair and walked over to Gayesha, bent over, took hold of her hand, and raised her off her chair. Ginger immediately took Gayesha into her arms and kissed her passionately, pressing their lips together and pushing the tip of her tongue between Gayesha's lips until she succumbed and opened them, letting Ginger stick her working tongue inside her mouth where she explored all around…her gums, her teeth, the insides of her cheeks, her tongue, and down her throat as far as she could in this French kiss.

While kissing, Ginger slid her hand beneath Gayesha's short skirt and explored her naked cunt with her fingers, feeling how wet she was already.

"Oh, my, Gayesha, is a nympho!" Ginger's mind awakened to this sense of erotic awareness.

It didn't take long for Ginger to take off her clothes, showing Gayesha her very pale skin, her pert breasts with their pink areolas and darker pink nipples that already were standing firm and erect, and her almost orange pubic hair that was about the same as on her head.

Gayesha stood mesmerized as she looked at Ginger's beautiful body whose paleness was in such contrast to her very dark skin. She was so accustomed to see brown bodies of various shades in her own country.

"All right, Gayesha. It's your turn. Get undressed. I want to see your body," Ginger said seductively.

Gayesha took off her school uniform that didn't take long, revealing her large, round breasts whose areolas were dark and her nipples darker, standing hard and erect. Ginger marveled at how velvety brown Gayesha's skin was, and as with everyone, she was captured by her dark brown Sri Lanka eyes that seemed like a palate on which light played.

Both Lady Rose and Penny watched Ginger and Gayesha, stunned by their distinct beauty. How alike they were in their beauty but unlike in their individual, ethnicity that made them stand apart.

"Oh, my, Penny, aren't they beautiful?" exclaimed Lady Rose.

"In every way are they beautiful," answered Penny.

"I wasn't sure just how to watch their beauty while they make love, but their salt and pepper look suggests they perform a 69 so we can see them in the arms of the other," suggested Lady Rose.

Penny feeling herself becoming wet between her legs could not have agreed more.

"Oh, yes, Lady Rose, a 69 would be perfect with Gayesha on the bottom and Ginger on the top," Penny suggested.

"Wonderful!" said Lady Rose. "All right, Gayesha, you lie down, spread your legs, and let Ginger straddle you with her head between your legs, and Ginger you get on top of Gayesha and put your head between her legs. But, before that, Penny, would you be so kind as to put down the protective, waterproof cloth on the carpet. I know from what you told me about Gayesha, both our girls are squirters."

Penny did as Lady Rose had asked and then returned to her seat where she slid her dress up around her waist so she could play with her cunt while watching Ginger and Gayesaha make love. Lady Rose did the same, both knowing they could not keep their fingers away from their cunts while watching Gayesha and Ginger engage in a 69 position.

Gayesha and Ginger got themselves into a 69 position, Ginger looking down onto Gayesha's black, hairy cunt from her clit to her dark, almost black, asshole and Gayesha looking up into Ginger's orange, hairy cunt from her pink asshole to her clit.

Both girls hungrily kissed the inner thighs of the other, licking with their wet tongues, while holding onto their outer thighs close to their round, firm ass cheeks. Ginger and Gayesha worked in tandem, each doing to the other what the other was doing to her.

They lowered their faces down to the cunt of the other, smelling the fresh musk emanating from their cream-covered slits. Each inhaled and stimulated their olfactory senses with their feminine fragrance, causing their mouths to salivate.

So stimulated, Ginger and Gayesha parted their lips and kissed the warm, lubricated slit of the other, taking a lick of the cream before they spread the legs of the other that opened their puffy labia and licked. Ginger bent her head low so she could reach Gayesha's puckered, starburst, black anus and work her way upward to Gayesha's excited clit that stood out erect and hard from beneath its hood and below her puffy shaft. Gayesha reached up with her head so she could lick Ginger's shaft and clit, work her tongue between her blood engorged lips, past her pee hole and creamy slit, and across her smooth, pink asshole.

Ginger and Gayesha were insatiable in their eating the cunt of the other, not being able to get enough. Gayesha bucked and thrust her hips upwards, driving her cunt into Ginger's face while Ginger pushed her hips downward, rubbing her cunt into Gayesha's hungry mouth.

Each had the other groaning and moaning with sexual delight as they were jointly caught up in helping to get the other one off…to help one another enjoy her orgasms…to get one another to ejaculate her hot love juice into the mouth of the other to swallow and enjoy the delicate salty-sweet taste.

Seeing all this sexual activity between Gayesha and Ginger had Penny and Lady Rose so stimulated that they worked their fingers all over their cunts: massaging their whole hairy pubic area; sliding their wet fingers between their puffy nether lips; finger-fucking their vaginas, sometimes shoving their first two fingers inside their slits and rubbing their hard, erect clits with the pads of their thumbs.

Each had slid forward in her chair that also had been covered with a protective pad with a waterproof lining so any ejaculate would not stain the chairs.

Thus, there were four women, two young and two grown adults, working towards their orgasms.

Gayesha and Ginger were by now beside themselves with sensual hunger, and as their thighs trembled and vibrated with sexual energy, they kissed, licked, and sucked every part of their cunts, bringing them closer and closer to orgasms.

"Oh, Ginger, eat me! Suck my swollen clit! Help me cum!" moaned Gayesha.

"Yes, oh, yes, Gayesha, and you do the same. I'm so close to cumming. I feel as if I have to pee. I hope you enjoy female ejaculate as I do because I am a squirter!" Ginger keened hysterically.

Gayesha and Ginger sucked and sucked on the clit of the other and finger fucked their creamy vaginal canals at the same time. Ginger had also managed to relax Gayesha's sphincter muscle that allowed her to slide her right ring finger all the way inside so that while she was sucking her cunt, she was also fucking her ass and vagina, too.

"Oh, my god!" groaned Ginger as she felt her clit vibrate, and the very vortex of her womanhood begin to erupt with waves of sexual energy. "Gayesha, move down. Cover my pee hole and vagina! I'm goin' ta cummmmmm!"

"So am I, Ginger! Oh, yes, help me cum!" Gayesha screamed her orgasms.

When Lady Rose and Penny heard the onslaught of both Ginger's and Gayesha's pending orgasms, they increased massaging their hard, throbbing clits, rubbing them up and down and back and forth and rolling them around that included both their puffy shafts and protective hoods. They wanted to cum when the girls had their orgasms.

As Ginger and Gayesha knew of the other's pending orgasms and had glued their open mouths over the pee hole and creamy slit of the other, when the first wave of orgasmic energy hit their vibrating clits, they involuntarily clamped their legs together, holding the head of the other in place while their warm, salty-sweet ejaculate squirted out of their pee holes in intense, steady streams, filling the open mouth of the other to overflowing if it hadn't been for their swallowing the love juice of the other as quickly as possible.

Both Ginger and Gayesha gulped the love elixir of the other with great satisfaction and joy.

When Gayesha and Ginger had emptied themselves of their ejaculate, they relaxed their leg hold on the head of the other, allowing each to move. Ginger slid her body around 180 degrees until Gayesha's and her mons rubbed against the other and did their breasts, each feeling her still hard, erect nipples.

Ginger pushed up on her forearms and looked down into Gayesha's eyes and mouthed, "Thank you."

Gayesha reached up with her two hands, put them on the sides of Ginger's cheeks, and lowered her head to hers until they were sharing a lovers' kiss, their lips searching and tasting the telltale mixture of their pussy cream and ejaculate.

Both girls moaned softly as they kissed and embraced, pressing their sweaty bodies against one another, neither wanting to let the other go.

In the meantime Penny and Lady Rose were sitting in the wetness of their ejaculate, breathing with some difficulty as they worked to catch their breath and wait for their throbbing hearts to slow down to normal.

Lady Rose looked at Penny and then at Ginger and Gayesha and then said, "All right, from the looks of the four of us, I think we all need to shower and get cleaned up. Don't you think, Penny?"

Penny said nothing but gave a nod of her head.

"Well then, I'll ring for Mrs. Kelly to go prepare the large shower off the lounge room across the foyer. We can all take a shower together, and, who knows, we might just get into something kinky with our soapy hands," Lady Rose giggled like a little girl.

"Oh, Mother, won't you ever grow up?" chuckled Ginger.

"I hope not, my lovely daughter. I hope not," said Lady Rose.

All showered and refreshed, Penny and Gayesha were homeward bound.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Gayesha?" asked Penny.

"Oh, my, yes. Ginger is so friendly…beautiful…and, of course, sexy. What a lover she is," Gayesha said happily.

"And I'm sure Ginger is saying the same about you, my lovely daughter. You and Ginger surely went wild making love. I'll give you that," Penny said.

Gayesha smiled, "Will we go back sometime…soon?"

Penny was lost in her thoughts as she thought about all the possibilities of future sexual adventures involving, Rhoda, Kiko, Lady Rose, Ginger, Gayesha, and, of course, herself.

A potpourri of sexual adventures.

"Yes, Love, we'll be going back sometime…soon," Penny answered.