Ladies' Night

Story Info
Eileen takes a chance with a handsome stranger.
1.8k words
3.87
46.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's that time of year again, Eileen." Kim sounded bright and eager on the phone on this late summer day.

"I know. I've been dreading it, Kim. Can't I just stay home this year?"

"No way! You know you always have fun on Ladies Night Out."

"Actually, you always have fun. I just tag along for the vicarious thrills and so you can have someone to tell your stories to."

"Jeez, Eye. Let's skip this part this year. You object, I cajole, you cave in, I feel guilty. One year I'd like to feel like you actually let yourself go a little and had some fun without making me feel bad about it first."

"Okay, Kim." Eileen tried to sound enthusiastic for her friend. "Where are we headed?"

"Downtown this year, we've worn out the beach...I think I've already fucked all the good-looking guys down there anyway," Kim laughed.

"Who else is coming?" Eileen let Kim do all the arrangements for their annual retreat. The cast of characters changed a bit each time, but Kim and Eileen were the steady center that never skipped a year.

"Same group as last year." Eileen silently winced. That meant screechy Alexa was going to be there as well.

Eileen and Kim had been best friends since high school. Roommates in college, both women had married their college sweethearts. Now in their mid-thirties, they lived in the same neighborhood, had two kids about the same ages. For Eileen, an only child whose parents had passed away long ago, having Kim around was like having a sister. She counted on Kim. Kim made her feel safe. And once a year, maybe as a penance for all the safety, Kim made Eileen go out and take chances, or at least watch while she did.

"Cool!" Eileen lied. "I assume Brit will be here with the 'magic bus' about 6, then?"

"Exactly. I can't wait!"

Eileen was satisfied that she had rescued Kim's mood, and prepared herself for the evening's festivities.

Hours later, as the time neared 11pm, Eileen found herself in a familiar position on ladies night. She was at the big table in the back of the VIP section of the dance club that Kim had selected. While the other ladies got hammered, she was nursing her second drink and watching Kim have fun dancing with two guys. She wondered which Kim would go home with, and how long he would last and what he would do and how big his cock would be. Kim always staggered back into their hotel room sometime the following morning to tell the story, full of lurid details. It was part of the fun for Eileen. Like watching a movie or reading a book, Eileen served as a witness to Kim's fun, but stayed safe in her own suburban lifestyle.

Something, or rather someone, caught Eileen's attention at that moment. At the end of the bar was a handsome man with dark blonde, curly hair. She had noticed him before as he sat and quietly observed the room, but now he was staring fixedly at her. He didn't avert his eyes as she caught his gaze, but instead smiled—or rather smirked—in an arrogant way. Eileen immediately felt flushed and glanced away, trying to involve herself in the conversation of the other ladies at the table.

The next instant he was there, beside her, in his grey three-piece suit, no tie, shirt collar open. Eileen was shocked. He couldn't have made it from across the crowded room that quickly.

He crouched beside her, put his hand on her shoulder, and whispered in her ear. He didn't ask permission, he just did it.

"You can't go on letting your friend lead your life for you." Eileen gaped in astonishment and turned to glare accusingly at him. Had he been spying on them? Was he one of Kim's past conquests?

"What? How? Do you know Kim? Who are you?" she stammered.

He grinned that arrogant smirk again. Filled with utter self-confidence, it gave her no angle of counter attack. "Kim is it? That's your friend's name? And your name is...."

"Eileen," she answered without thinking.

"Eileen, come with me." He extended his hand and she took it, again without thinking, but did not rise.

"Where?"

"To a very exclusive party I'm hosting, filled with beautiful people and exotic pleasures. You will be the guest of honor."

She rose to her feet, but then stalled, looking back at the others. "But...."

"They won't even notice you are gone." She knew he was right.

"But...Kim?"

"She's invited also. She would never let you go alone, you know that." He took her hand and started to lead Eileen out of the room. Kim stopped flirting with the two men she was entertaining and moved toward her friend with a protective, suspicious look.

"Stay here." The stranger told Eileen as he moved to meet Kim. He put his hand on Kim's shoulder and whispered something to her. Kim looked quizzically at Eileen, who smiled meekly and nodded in silent affirmation. The stranger escorted the two ladies out to the curb, where a long, black limousine waited. He helped them into the car, but did not enter it himself.

"Relax," he said before he closed the door. "You're going to have the time of your life, I promise."

The limo ride was a blur to Eileen, who felt completely relaxed even though she knew logically she shouldn't be. She also felt completely sensual...a warm glow of erotic anticipation started in her womb and oozed across her entire body. Kim and Eileen didn't say a word, but sat quietly, holding hands and occasionally exchanging knowing, intimate glances. By the time the limo driver opened the door in the dimly lit garage and helped the two ladies out, Eileen trembled with a sensual energy unlike anything she had ever felt.

At the top of the stairs leading away from the garage was a curtained entryway. Kim and Eileen, still holding hands, climbed the stairs and let themselves through the curtain. Behind the curtain, in stark contrast to the bare concrete and fluorescent light of the garage, was a richly paneled and carpeted, dimly lit waiting area. A burly, tuxedoed bald man stood by a heavy wooden door, and opened it as the ladies approached. "You are expected, welcome!" he said, holding the door open for them.

On the other side of the door, when Kim and Eileen's eyes adjusted to the growing darkness, they were met by a tall, beautiful blonde woman, with long flowing hair. She was completely nude except for patent platform pumps, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a collar from which a short leather leash dangled between her pert b-cup breasts. Kim gasped slightly and Eileen squeezed her friend's hand.

"Don't worry, you're completely safe here. Come, you can change for the party." The nude blonde turned toward a nearby door and opened it, revealing a sumptuously appointed dressing room. "I'm sure you can find something to your liking there." Racks of black leather and lace hung at the back of the room. Shoes and boots of all types and sizes were arranged neatly underneath the racks. "Just leave your clothes over there," the blonde pointed toward empty hangers in a closet behind the door, "they'll be here for you when you are ready to leave."

Silently, her heart pounding, Eileen began to take off her clothes and hang them in the closet. When she was completely naked, she turned around to see that Kim was still clothed, with a look of astonishment.

"Are you sure, Eye?" Kim stared in wonder at her nude best friend. She hadn't seen her this way since they were college roommates. Eileen's dark, luxurious hair flowed across her face and over her shoulders. She didn't answer Kim's question with words. Instead she moved with feline grace until there was barely an inch between their bodies. She could feel Kim's breath on her face as she reached up and held her friend's short blonde hair and leaned in to part Kim's lips with her tongue. Kim returned the kiss and they both held it while Eileen deftly undressed her friend.

When they were both naked, Eileen broke the kiss and growled, "Find something to wear and let's get out to the party."

Eileen donned a black leather collar and harness, studded with spikes and rings that left her breasts, ass and pussy completely exposed. She tied her hair back into a tight bun. Kim selected a soft leather teddy that may have once had panels that snapped on to cover her tender areas, but those panels were nowhere to be found. She put on ringed bracelets and anklets to complete the outfit.

As the two women stepped back out of the dressing room and past the heavy black curtain into the party room, time blurred again for them both. Eileen and Kim wandered arm in arm through the various areas of the elaborately conceived playspace. Through dungeon rooms with men and women strapped to crosses and sawhorses, being flogged, fucked and fisted; to banquet halls where naked figures were covered with canapés and petit fours to provide a delectable treat for hungry guests, to a room where their tall blonde hostess was tied spread eagled and blindfolded to a bed while a line of well hung suitors waited their turn at her pussy and mouth, to another where men and women orally serviced the cunts and cocks that were proffered anonymously through holes in a black plywood wall.

At each one of these locations they paused to watch, but did not participate, except to let their fellow onlookers grope, fondle and finger their curves, and probe their hungry orifices. Without speaking they knew what they wanted, and behind another black curtain, at the back of the sprawling space, they found what they were looking for.

On a circular stage surrounded by an audience of guests in the throes of various intimate acts, he stood alone. Still dressed in his suit, he waited with his arrogant grin as Kim and Eileen approached silently and knelt before him. Kim paused and let Eileen take the initiative, having assumed the uncharacteristic role of the follower. Her best friend reached up and unzipped the blonde stranger's fly, letting his massive erection fall heavily out. Eileen reached into the opening and pulled out his heavy, cum-filled balls. She took Kim's hand and placed it on the dangling sac, encouraging her friend to grip him tightly, and then pulled Kim's head forward so that their mouths met on either side of his throbbing shaft.

Back and forth they worked the glistening cock, their tongues dancing and often meeting. They paused their synchronized movements only to catch a few droplets of glistening dew that they coaxed from their subject. They were oblivious to the man who possessed the thing that they were working. He was just an object, and they were a team...a couple, partners in crime, fulfilling each other's passions and living out each other's fantasies.

When Kim felt the stranger's orgasm start to boil up from his twitching balls, she couldn't resist. She grabbed the tip of his shaft, aimed it at her best friend's face, and with a wicked slutty grin, whispered "Cum on Eileen."