Ladies of the Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

"Have you tried talking to him about what you like?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I tried a lot that first year we were married. He said he didn't like to hear his wife talk about things like that. I even showed him. I tried to position my clit so his pubis would rub it but he didn't like to fuck in that position. I found out it was less trouble to just fake it and use my finger after he went to sleep."

"Well Diane," I said. "If you tried and he didn't listen, then it's his fault. No need to feel guilty about fucking Bob or me."

"Guilty?" Diane said. "I don't feel guilty at all. I'm entitled to my fun. I just don't want to hurt John by letting him find out I need to fuck someone else. You think you could fuck me on this couch?"

"Well," I said. "Let's try and then we can go back to your place and wait for John to call."

And we did. I felt a little guilty lying next to her in bed, listening to her loving conversation with her husband, while she played with my balls. By the time John got back I had heard four of those bedtime conversations and I began to understand that they had a very tender and loving relationship. I wouldn't want to be in his place, but he was getting as much love and affection and pussy as he wanted. He had a good marriage as long as he didn't find out that his wife needed just a little bit more peter than he was giving her.

This was gonna be a very satisfying affair and Diane was very happy that she no longer had to wait for John to leave town. She could fuck as many afternoons as she wanted at my place.

Where was this gonna go, I wondered?

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers
12