Ladies XXL

Story Info
Luscious Dark & White Meat get hot & juicy for Thanksgiving.
2.4k words
3.94
32.1k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was so excited about moving to the Bennington Cove Apartments in Creve Coeur. These were newly built chalet-style apartments in a quiet wooded area of this suburban town and the area of the complex Natasha chose to live in had many Residents from her own age of 45 to about 65. She decided after 20 years of putting up with a bad childless marriage, it was time to start life all over again, but now as a single middle aged gal. She never thought her storybook marriage to her childhood sweetheart would end this way, but Natasha had learned in life to squeeze her lemons and make lemonade.

Speaking of squeezing, most any man and a few women found themselves wanting to reach and squeeze and/or suck Natasha's lusciously curvy 50DDD boobs on most occasions. Natasha was a full-figured and gorgeous honey-brown Latino lady who never wore anything lower than size 16, even in high school. She was not flabby, but large and luscious and had no inhibitions of wearing clothing that emphasized every curve, including her equally delicious 46-inch honey brown bubbly ass.

Natasha was an Executive VP for the Latin Division of The Westport Conglomerate and could access her office in twenty minutes. She would be exceptionally dressed in her tailor-made business suits during business hours, but turned from a very business-conscious Dr Jekhill to a sultry 'Ms Hyde' as soon as 4:00 rolled around. She would dash home to change for her daily workouts in the complex's gym and back to her apartment for a hot shower. It would be then her 'fun' would begin for the night. With no current boyfriend and really no desire to hit the dating scene, Natasha found several ways to 'entertain' herself so she could do the act of self-pleasuring through the evening before bedding down.

Natasha would indulge her voyeurism fetishes and now that the month of November was in full swing with cool crisp air had been known to run her evening errands in a V-Neck button-down sweater and soft flowing skirt, high heels...and no underwear. She would get a kick out of driving through the Monterey Hollis Salad & Soup Shop for a cool evening salad and hot bread sticks so she could make the two college aged guys at the drive up window's cocks hard as rocks as she purposely unbuttoned her sweater so her full globes and dark brown love nubs would be visible as she reached for her salad. One young man was hypnotized by the sight of this woman old enough to be his mother who could send his young twenty-ish 8-inch cock into orbit. She was so naughty one evening, before she pulled off from the window as his eyes were locked on her mammoth chest she pulled out her full right boob and licked her own stand-at-attention full nipple a few times, winked wickedly at him and drove off quickly.

When she'd return to her apartment after grocery shopping, she purposely loaded her groceries in the far back of her SUV so when she reached or bent over, her full ass was in clear view as she reached for her bags and her luscious brown boobs would wander through the large gapping of her soft warm sweater and bounce freely as she carried her groceries in through her patio door. There was a young guy named Jeremy on a second floor balcony across from Natasha's place who would race to his balcony door (if his live-in girlfriend Jennifer was not there) every time Natasha drove up just to see what naughty sensuous tease she would perform and found himself whacking off while watching.

There was also a seldom-seen neighbor who lived in apartment #8 right across from Natasha's apartment. Natasha knew she was an older gal around 60 years old who worked part-time at the local Hiehn-Volson's Bakery who had the best pastries and cakes in Creve Coeur. She had not seen her, but met Roy who often would spend the night with his lovely silver fox-blonde beauty. Roy was in his early sixties, about 6 foot 2 inches tall and had a fetish for large curvy women. He was pleased at the sight of Natasha and her dangerously addictive hills and mountains as they shook hands and said hello. Marsha was an equally luscious full-figured 52DD hourglass delight, and her white ass was large, creamy-smooth and wide.

Once when Natasha was coming home from work, the door to Apartment #8 opened and out came Marsha to get her mail from their shared lock boxes mounted near the stairwell. Natasha found herself admiring the beauty of this creamy soft-skinned hazel-green eyed silver-haired full-figured hunk of a gal. Marsha still had on her work uniform, and her rounded full thighs covered with her khaki pants brushed together as her full ass switched to the lock box.

"Well hello Marsha!" Natasha said warmly.

"Hi," Marsha replied, but did not give Natasha eye contact to return the warm greeting she had received. Her deep red nails fanned through her letters and she went back into her apartment, closing the door.

"Well that stick-up-her-ass bitch!" Natasha muttered to herself, feeling the draft of Marsha's ice cold response. She was about to go to the gym and work out, so she brushed off Marsha's cold neighborly ways and went about her routine.

Natasha only needed to pick up milk and dryer sheets this particular evening, but she dressed as usual and donned her hot soft curves in a deep plunging neckline navy blue cardigan V-neck sweater, short skirt, navy blue thigh-high stockings and navy heels. Before she left, she remembered she had to put window washer fluid in her SUV and was standing at the hood of her car with her full boobs dangling and bursting through the front of her sweater. Jeremy wasn't home to whack himself off at her daily flesh show, but she could hear faint but very intense moans coming from the patio door of Apartment #8.

She walked over to Marsha's patio door and found Roy fucking the living daylights out of Marsha's creamy white ass. His smooth 10-inch senior cock quickly glided in and out of her gorgeously puckered anus, and his thick jizz filled Marsha's asshole, spilling down her ass cheeks and full thighs. His large hand spanked Marsha's ass to a bright pink while he shot his cum and the sensation of the hard spanks to her ass and his big dick cumming in her ass was a delicious combination.

Natasha forgot all about her milk and dryer sheets. The sun had just set and it was dusk, and Natasha was way too hot from watching Marsha's snobbish white ass being fucked by Roy and hearing those loud spanks to her bare assed flesh to run into her apartment and get her large black dildo in her bedroom, so she went to her own patio lounger, open her large soft brown thighs and stroked her stiff clitty right in the open breezy view of her fellow residents, inserting her fingers deep in her pussy and quickly spewing warm caramel cum all over her soft fingers.

Natasha always wanted her husband to fuck her in her honey-brown ass, but he was not as sexually adventurous as she was and that was one of many of their problems with the exception of his wanting Natasha to swallow his 8-inch cock but not wanting to reciprocate and eat her stunningly beautiful honey-brown pussy or do anything she wanted.

Natasha took off the week of Thanksgiving to finish her Christmas Shopping and pack to fly home to El Paso Texas to spend Turkey Day with her family. She was up to her usual voyeur antics, wearing a tight sweater dress that hugged her bare curves and this time Natasha was reaching straight across her back seat for a bag that made the knit on her dress slide up to reveal her black thigh-high lace and bare ass. She had just unlocked her door and sat her packages down right inside her front door when the door from Apartment #8 flew open. It was Marsha whose eyes were glaring at Natasha with what appeared to be fiery-type anger.

"Come in here you voyeur-assed hungry spick bitch!" Marsha roared to Natasha, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her into her apartment.

Marsha grabbed Natasha's face and laid a hot wet kiss on her full lips. Natasha's head was spinning from the sudden house arrest, but her sensuous pleasures began to steep, simmer and sizzle as Marsha's large wet tongue thrust into Natasha's soft wet mouth. Natasha began sucking on Marsha's tongue and this make Marsha utter a loud moan and she led Natasha to her large couch and landed on top of her. She then pulled the tight sweater dress that was already hiked well up over Natasha's bare ass up higher to access Natasha's full boobs and rock-hard cocoa nipples. Marsha sucked, chewed and licked Natasha's boobs and nipples like a fat pink baby piggy attacking her mama sow's milk-filled teats.

Her deep red-nailed fingers would squeeze Natasha's nipples, grabbing the enormous nipples and mercilessly jingling her honey-brown globes, darting her tongue in between them. Marsha then sank her large creamy curves to the floor and opened Natasha's honey-brown thighs and the same mouth and tongue that devoured Natasha's huge boobs were now making a hot happy meal out of Natasha's soaking wet pussy. Marsha opened her mouth fully and sucked Natasha's stiff clitty while her large pink tongue plunged and sucked in every drop of Natasha's boiling hot cunt juices. The intensity of Marsha's sucking made Natasha scream, 'oh fuck-I'm cummmmmming'...and Natasha's big bouncy thighs quivered and seemed to be having an earthquake as her endless warm caramel cunt juices filled Marsha's mouth and spilled down her full white cheeks and throat.

"Now's it's Roy's turn to fuck you spick-bitch!" Marsha said, standing up and again grabbing Natasha by her arm, taking her into her bedroom.

Roy was more than ready for Natasha and Marsha as his 10-inch prick was standing at full attention through his boxer shorts. "You two sounded great...I almost came in my shorts before you finished!" Roy told Marsha as his large hand rung and stroked his blushed masculine joystick and shifted his attention from Marsha to the luscious Latin-assed Natasha.

"Come here honey-brown beauty and suck daddy's cream-filled éclair!" Roy said coyly to Natasha.

"Not before she licks my cream-filled pussy first!" Marsha interrupted, pulling Natasha's shoulder-length dark hair and putting her face between her creamy white thighs.

It was obvious Marsha was a bit jealous of Natasha. What had been happening unbeknown to Natasha was Roy and Marsha would secretly watch Natasha's voyeur adventures through Marsha's patio door as the second-balcony neighbor had been doing and Natasha's antics would make Roy's senior-citizen cock so hard the ass-fucking and hard ass spanking episodes would occur. She had a little resentment that this Latin beauty was moving in on her sex box territory, but could not deny the intense arousal she also felt at the sight of Natasha's lusciously brown curves.

"Suck my wet pink pussy real hard spick-bitch!" Marsha commanded. Marsha lifted her leopard-print lounger to reveal a very hairy and wet pussy. Natasha obeyed Marsha's instructions and loudly sucked and tantalized Marsha's aching vulva. She would chew the silvery-white hairs and flicker Marsha's huge clitoris with her stiff tongue and dart in and out of Marsha's drenched pussy lips.

While Natasha feverishly ate Marsha hoping to appease her tawdry and lusty neighbor's desires, she could feel her already hiked dress being raised up to fully show her honey-brown ass. The sight of Natasha eating out Marsha was too much for Roy and he mounted Natasha with his cream-filled éclair cock. He thrust it into her still soaking wet cunt a few times, then opened the large honey ass cheeks and inserted his dick into her perfectly puckered and rounded ass hole.

When Roy did this, Natasha's sucks on Marsha's pink pussy became more intense as Roy's huge prick ferociously fucked the shit out of Natasha's gorgeous brown ass. Marsha , sensing Natasha was enjoyed Roy's ass-fucking a little too much, found the green-eyed monster of jealously rising again and she was able to lean her soft rounded tummy and creamy white melons over on Natasha's back to reach her humongous brown ass checks and she swatted her brown bubble bare ass as hard as her deep red-nailed hands would allow her. Natasha liked the feel of Marsha's soft fleshy tummy and gargantuan boobs pressing hard against her large but well-toned back.

The loud ass spanks and Roy's joy pole darting quickly in and out of Natasha's large luscious ass brought her to an explosive orgasm. Roy also launched his hot dick-éclair sauce fully into her well-fucked asshole and moaned loudly as his cream filled her ass, also spilling and splashing her ass cheeks.

Marsha knew Roy would be hard as a rock again if she sucked him off, so she shoved Natasha out of the way and sucked Roy's virile dick to another award-winning erection.

Marsha then commanded Natasha, "Suck my nipples spick-bitch while Roy fucks ME!" She pulled her leopard lounger over her head, threw it across the room and landed her bare ass on her large king sized bed, sprawling open her soft fleshy white thighs and while Roy lifted Marsha's ample thighs high and inserted his cock into her pussy pool of juices, Natasha took Marsha's 52DD breast meat into her warm mouth, sucking Marsha's large soft pink erect nipples, licking the soft creamy skin surrounding the nipples, and bouncing her boobs in her hands, making Marsha scream, "yes fucking spick-bitch, suck MY lily-whites boobs!"

Roy again was excited by the site of this Latin beauty's mouth and tongue all over his creamy-white fuck doll, and now his thick cum sauces filled Marsha's large wet cunt as he moaned while filling her creamy cunt. Marsha grabbed Roy, wrapped her large arms around his neck and gave him a full-mouthed kiss while they started positioning themselves in their usual cuddled position.

Natasha slipped on her sweater dress and left the bedroom to return to her apartment. Before she left, Roy came out of the bedroom, still slightly erect and gave Natasha a soft wet kiss on her full lips.

"Thank you Luscious Lady," Roy said with a lusty afterglow on his face. "Are you still going to El Paso for Thanksgiving?"

"Yes," Natasha said softly, "my plane leaves at midnight."

"Well, if you change your mind, and you want Thanksgiving dinner with us, please 'cum' by...I'd love some more dark meat with my white meat!" Roy said coyly, winking at Natasha.

"I have a feeling you don't mean turkey either!" Natasha coyly replied back, now returning the wink.