Lady

Story Info
Finding love with the lady of the manor.
3.2k words
4.4
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the lady of the manor, rich and powerful. Always knew what she wanted and made sure to take action to get it. She and her company had been working on gaining a contract with Gramie's Salt Water Taffies. It was hush hush, because of competition and few people on the company staff knew and so when the information leaked out Lady looked to her household staff. She called the different groups together one at a time, so it would be easier to tell if some one had leaked. The maid staff was the third group.

"I want to say how much I appreciate all of you and the work you do, but I must insist on your complete loyalty to me and this house. This means that any thing you might over hear is confidential and does not get repeated." While Lady was speaking one of the newer maids started talking. Lady approached where she was sitting and got in the maid's face. "Do you have a problem?"

The maid got mouthy with Lady. "I don't know why you are so upset you got what you wanted."

"Yes I did, but I shouldn't have to constantly have to watch my back and what I say in my own home. And with the leak it leads me to think that some one in this house isn't happy and is selling what they hear. This means there is a problem and it must be dealt with."

"Whatever." The maid stated in a flippant tone.

Lady took a deep breath, "You are fired then."

"What you can't do that!"

"Yes, I can. Now come along and I will show you out myself." Lady grabbed the maid's arm and led her out of the room and down stairs. They entered a large garage that was mostly empty and dark. Lady pushed the control button that raised the sliding door up just enough to let the maid out. The maid swore at Lady and threatened to have her sued for firing her. Lady ignored her and closed the door and plunged herself back into the darkness that enveloped the garage. She sighed, never had she had to let an employee go, everyone seemed very happy with there jobs and the few times she did have someone quit it was because of other circumstances. She moved back towards the door that connected to the house when she sensed that she was no longer alone.

"Who is there?" A shadow glided closer to her, but made no noise. "I know someone is here." She moved to turn on the light when a hand caught hers.

"Don't do that Lady." A husky male voice came out of the dark.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" She tugged on her hand to make him let go. His hand turned hers over so that her palm was up as he pressed his lips to her skin. She moaned softly as a warm heat rushed from her palm to the center of her sex. He tugged her head down and laid his lips on hers. She moved to be closer and encountered the legs of a wheelchair. He pulled her on to his lap. Their lips touched and his tongue plunged into her mouth. She rubbed against him, and his hands moved to the hem of her shirt. He broke the kiss and moved his lips in nibbling kiss down her check and jaw as his hands worked their way up to her breast. She moaned and arched her neck to give him better access. He continued to work his lips down and his hands up until they met at her breasts, she tunneled her fingers into his hair and held onto his head as his tongue licked the valley of her breasts and his hands tweaked her nipples. She turned her hips and straddled him, feeling his erection press against her core made both of them groan. The dark and the silence enveloped them as he continued to play with her breasts and she moved her hips against him.

"Please, oh please." She begged him. He worked his tongue faster between her breasts mimicking the motion of her hips against his and suddenly pinched her nipples as she screamed her sudden release. He moved his hands around her back to hold her as she slumped down on him. Their heavy breathing filled the air, as they both came back down. "Please, won't you tell me who you are?" She asked again. And before he could answer the door opened throwing light into the room.

"Lady, are you still in here?" One of the butlers called out. The man disengaged her from his lap as she called out.

"Yes, I'll be right in."

"Are you alright my Lady? Do you need help?"

"NO, no, I am fine. I will be just a minute."

"Very well." The butler closed the door and it was completely dark again. Lady turned back to the man only to discover that he was gone and she really was all alone. She sighed. The man watched from the darkest shadow as she turned to walk back into the house. He grimaced in pain as the door slammed shut. "God what an idiot I am," he muttered to himself as he rolled father down to another door that led outside.

Three weeks later

She had been coming every night; he had been watching to see if she would. Tonight was the night he decided to test her. He had a twin and wanted to know if she would really know the difference between them. He would touch her again and in the light of the day he would see if she could tell the difference between the two. She came in and sat down on some chairs that had been moved into the room shortly after that night. He watched her for a few minutes before moving closer.

"Are you here?" Lady whispered into the dark.

"Yes." His husky sex filled voice answered her. She squeaked in surprise, not having expected a response.

"You came back."

"For you." She smiled as his voice came closer and seemed to wrap around her. He reached her and pulled her into his lap. She snuggled into his arms and sighed in homecoming.

"I know it is crazy but I missed you." She buried her face in his neck and inhaled his scent, clean and musky. She kissed him there and he moved his hands up to her face.

"Look at me." He whispered to her. She did, but couldn't really see anything.

"We should turn on a light." She whispered back to him.

"No, I like having you here like this." He kissed her lightly, just a brief touch and pulled away again.

"Will you tell me something about you," she asked. And so he did. They spent hours in the dark talking, laughing, touching and kissing.

"I have to go," he said.

"I don't want you to."

"I know. But I promise to see you tomorrow." He said.

"Ummm, I like that idea," she kissed him. He moved her off his lap reluctantly.

"Promise you will see me tomorrow." She begged, she never begged and wondered why this man was so different.

"Yes, I will even have a surprise for you." She grinned. "But I have to go. So off you go." He swatted at her butt to get her moving. She turned as she got to the door but couldn't make out where he was, and then left. He stayed in the dark of her house long after she had gone; hoping that tomorrow would go as planned.

Late afternoon the next day

Lady had been at press conferences all day, announcing the deal with the Taffy Company and giving out awards at various charity events. As the last one was wrapping up a man came up behind her and spun her around and kissed her. She gasped in surprise and pushed at the man.

"Who the hell are you and what do you think you are doing?" She demanded, as her guard rushed up to her side. She waved them back.

"Honey, don't you know? You were with me last night." He had the same husky, sex filled voice of the man from last but something wasn't right.

"Where is your wheel chair then?" She planted her hands on her hips to study the man before her. He was tall, around six feet two inches, with chocolate brown hair that was thick and had some natural curl to it, his eyes where a combination of green and blue that made her think of the sea. He was all the things she imagined her night time visitor to be but something was off.

"I use leg braces to get around at these types of functions." He smiled at her and tried to gather her up into his arms again. She took a couple steps back.

"Look, you tell a good story, but I'm not buying it. Sorry buddy." She motioned to her guards to get rid of the man and as they approached him she turned to leave. And then she saw him. An exact match to the man she had just gotten rid of, a man in a wheel chair. The man she wanted. She stopped and looked puzzled as he pulled closer to her.

"But you and he... are...what the hell is going on?" She again demanded.

"You just met my twin." He looked at her with an expression she couldn't quite figure out.

"Why? What did you want to prove?" She asked with hurt in her voice.

"I wanted to know if you would be attracted to him, as everyone else seems to be. But when they met me its like I don't really exist."

"You didn't think I would know you? That I would rather be with someone just because they can walk?" There was pain in her voice; her heart was ripping in two. "You didn't trust me?"

"No, I do. I did. But so many in the past have talked to me and then when they see the two of us together automatically think that it was him. I guess I just wanted to see if you could be different. Something felt so right with you that I was scared." She shook her head at him. "Don't, just don't." She now had tears running down her face as she turned and ran away from him.

"Lady! Lady, wait, give me a chance." He called after her but she just kept running. He slumped into his chair as his brother came up to him.

"She is the one?" He nodded but didn't look at his brother. "Why are you still here then? Go to her, once she calms down she will listen. I am so glad you found someone to love." The twin left and the man looked thoughtful about what his brother just said.

Later

She was crying, softly, and curled into a corner. He pulled closer to her. "Lady?" He whispered, that is what they did in this room together. She sniffed.

"What are you doing here? Go away."

"Come here please." He held out his hand to pull her up. She looked at him and then his hand. For a long moment she didn't move, but slowly she slid her hand into his and he pulled her up into his lap.

"I missed you." He whispered into her ear as she snuggled into his arms.

"I think I am mad at you," she whispered back. He rubbed his hands up and down her back trying to soothe her.

"I don't blame you for being mad at me. I was scared and I am sorry that it seemed like I didn't trust you. I just wanted to have someone like me without seeing only the wheelchair. I wanted to be someone that could love me in spite of and not have pity or feel that I wasn't enough because of my brother." His hands tangled in her hair. He placed his lips on hers in a gentle kiss, not moving just a light kiss. She sighed and deepened the kiss, which he hungrily took over. He drew his tongue over her lips seeking entrance to her mouth, tilting her head back to give him better access as she opened her mouth. He groaned and pulled her closer, moving a hand down her face to her back and then up her skirt. As his hand moved higher up her thigh, she moaned into his mouth and wiggled. He grabbed her hip and steadied her as she tried to twist in his lap.

"Honey, please. Babe you are killing me here." She whimpered as he whispered against her neck. "Take me into the house and let me lay you down some where. Let me see all of you." He kissed her again, until they were both breathing heavily so that she couldn't think to refuse him.

"I have a room, with a bed." She panted. She moaned when his hand tugged on her nipple. "But it is on the second floor." She whimpered again. "What are we going to do?"

"Do you have someone that could help me walk up the stairs?"

"Yes, one of the butlers could. Oh, please baby."

"You will have to walk and show me the way honey." He kissed her again and she climbed off his lap so that they could move into the main house. She opened the door and held it for him as he rolled by. They headed down the hall and into the foyer, and located one of the butlers there.

"You there, please assist this man up the stairs." She called to the butler. He came over to the base of the stairs as the Man stood. "What about your wheel chair?"

"Can someone else bring it up?" She nodded, "Then you go find them and we will start up the stairs." She hurried off to find one of the other butlers as the Man walked up the stairs leaning heavily on the butler and using the rail to steady himself. Lady located another butler in the kitchen and requested him to follow her. When they got back to the foyer Man had made it half way up the stairs and taking a small break.

"I could carry you sir." The butler stated politely. He shook his head and started again as Lady and the other butler came up beside him. "Continue to the top of the stairs with his chair please." Lady instructed as she fell behind and watched Man struggle up the steps slowly. She shamelessly ogled his butt as he walked and soon they reached the top of the stairs and he dropped into his chair.

"Thank you both for your help, I will call you when we are ready to come back down." The butlers nodded and left them to it. In her room she shut the door and locked it. He turned to look at her as she did.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Better than ever," As he pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his toned chest with a sprinkling of dark hair covering his pecs and leading down into the waistband of his pants. She stared at him. She moved closer to him and he pulled her into his lap to kiss her. She moaned happily as her hands moved over his chest and tangled with the hair there. He unzipped her dress and pulled it off her shoulders, trapping her arms at her sides. He pulled back from the kiss and stared at her breasts, she moved her hands to try and cover herself, but he grabbed them and leaned closer to kiss them through her bra. She arched her back to allow him access and he released her hands to undo her bra. She stood and slid the dress off her, standing in her panties and heels. She leaned over him and traced a finger up the seem of his fly, stroking the erection that was pressed against his pants. He moaned for her and she smiled. Moving over to the bed and sitting there. He unbuttoned his pants and came closer grabbing her hips and panties. He leaned over and kissed her hot aching center. She spread her legs father for him, and he removed her panties, kissing his way back up her leg. He pulled back and looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I just want to look for a minute." He said, leaning in and kissing her. She tangled her hands into his hair. He moved his hand and dipped a finger into her vagina, rubbing her and drawing her closer to the edge of the bed. He broke the kiss and moved his head down and kissed her where his fingers had been playing. He licked all over and sucked her clit into his mouth as he jammed two fingers deep into her moist heat. She cried out.

"Honey!" He moved faster, pumping his fingers in and out, and then he gently bit her, she screamed as she broke, flying over the edge. He kept touching her, kept her riding that high, until she did it again. He pulled out his fingers, and kissed her thigh. She collapsed in a heap back onto the bed. He grabbed the bed post and stood, sliding his pants to the floor. He nudged her hip.

"Move baby, let me on the bed." She rolled so that she was out of his way while he levered himself on. He propped some pillows behind his back and sat semi-reclined against the head board. She smiled at him and reached over to stroke him. He snagged her hand and kissed it. Tugging her up and onto his lap, she settled on him and rubbed her wet pussy against him. He took in a sharp breath and kissed her, sliding her hips and then plunged into her, she tore her mouth from his and screamed his name. He let out a hoarse bark as he slid to the hilt into her wet heat.

"You feel so good baby, tight and hot."

"Yes, oh god yes." He pulled her hips up until his dick almost came out and then let her go so she slammed back down on to him. Again and again until they were both screaming and panting, so close, he slammed into her and gently bit her nipple and she came apart in his hands forcing his climax at the same time. He roared in satisfaction and she gave a keening wail of delight. As they came back down her vaginal walls trembles in after shocks and he pulled her tight to his chest.

"I don't know how anyone would mistake you for your brother, and after that I would never want to." She stated. He smiled and kissed her hair as they lay there coming back down to earth.

"You are the best thing in my life. I love you."

"I love you." Lady whispered as she fell asleep in his arms.