Lady Alicia's Arousal Ch. 1

Story Info
Lady & her son attend the bloodstock centre.
1.9k words
4.27
282.4k
31
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After luncheon, the Honourable James Fortescue-Browne drove the Bentley around to the main entrance himself. His mother, Lady Alicia was already waiting for him. Not for the first time James thought how elegant she looked. He knew she was 52 yrs old but looked to be in her late thirties at the most. Today she was dressed in a beautifully tailored tweed suit as befitted one attending the horse sales.

James, having alighted from the car, opened the passenger door for is mother and as she swung her legs around, her skirt momentarily caught on the seat adjustment handle and the hem slid up her thighs. Before Alicia smoothed her skirt back down to her knees James eyes took in the fact that his mother was wearing stockings. This fact surprised him a little as he supposed ladies of her age would be wearing pantyhose.

Sliding behind the wheel James asked his mother if she was sure that she wanted to attend the sales.

"Yes, darling, I know your father usually attends the sales, but I am quite sure that you have now assimilated enough knowledge not to let me be sold an old hack and quite frankly I think it is time I went to a sale. Your mother-in-law frequently attends, does she not? Will she be there today?" Alicia asked.

"No, there is some kind of mothers and daughters thing at Joanne's old school so Lady Margaret and Joanne are going along and Joanne's sister Jemima attends St Cecilias now you know, so it's female family day. In fact dear mama, you have me all to yourself until this evening."

Forty minutes later James turned off the road into the bloodstock centre and parked by the sales stalls. Lady Alicia knew exactly what she wanted and quite surprisingly it took only a short while to find such a horse and for James to agree it looked a good buy but warned her not to spend more than ten thousand guineas on it at auction. The sale for the horse which interested them was to take place at 4.30 and as it was still only 2.30 they both decided to look around.

Lady Alicia noticed a small group of people making their way over to what appeared to be an enclosed courtyard by the side of a barn and asked her son if he knew what was so interesting.

"Oh nothing to interest you mother. It will be one of the bloodstock mares being brought out for General Binghampton's stallion Satan. You know, to be covered."

"Oh come on James, can anyone attend?

"No but I do have the authorisation but are you sure, I would not wish you to be embarrassed, you do know what being covered means, don't you?"

Lady Alicia smiled at her son mischievously. " Of course I do, but for once I would like to see it but if it embarrasses you to have your mother watch what is only a natural act after all, well...?"

Seeing that his mother had made up her mind, James lead her over to the entrance of the enclosed courtyard. One of the officials on duty recognised him and they were admitted to the gallery surrounding the courtyard.

The mare was tethered in the centre of the courtyard and from her demeanour she appeared to know the reason. She skittered and shimmied making it difficult for the man holding her. Suddenly her skittishness increased as a beautiful black stallion was lead into the enclosure. The stallions head was back as if he was searching with his nose for a known aroma. He obviously caught the aroma of the mare in season. His ears went back and the lad holding his head had no problem leading him over to the tethered mare. The stallion sniffed at her hindquarters and the mare increased her shaking and jumping but the stallion moved closer obviously inflamed by the smell of the mare.

Lady Alicia gripped James arm. "Oh my God James, look" she hissed. As they watched a long thick black hoselike penis appeared to lower itself from the stallions body. It continued to grow in length and harden a pink portion of the penis then came into view but the end was jet black.

"Oh my God James, just look at the size of that prick, its huge" his mother whispered. The horses cock stiffened along its belly as it reared up ready to mount the mare.

His mothers next words left James wondering if it was the sight of the horse mounting the mare or her words that gave him an instant 'hard on'. He had certainly never heard his mother use such language. Lady Alicia, Countess of Bellingham, formerly the Honourable Alicia Boggs-Norton, who on marrying the Honourable Sir Charles Fortescue-Browne, heir to the family title, Earl of Bellingham later became a Countess. A lady educated at Roedean School for Girls in Sussex then on to one of the best Finishing Schools for young ladies in Switzerland.

"Oooh James, just look at that fucking cock, it must be two feet long, I wonder what that feels like in ones cunt."

As if she realised that her words had inflamed her son she suddenly gripped the front of his trousers taking a firm hold of his hard cock.

The two were also intent in watching as the mare steadied and the stallions cock was introduced into her vagina. The stallion reared and was soon doing the job he had been brought to do, servicing the mare.

However lady Alicia obviously had a similar kind of servicing in mind and not for a horse. Taking her son by the arm she lead him towards the barn. Looking round to make sure they were not observed they quickly entered and pushed the door to.

"Come darling, I want you to fuck me, I haven't been fucked for months and that sight back there has me on fire and by the feel of it you have a prick inside your trousers to match that fucking stallion."

James was overawed and gob smacked, " But mother, you are my er, my mother, I can't fuck you, its wrong." he said.

"James darling, do you only fuck that darling wife of yours, Joanne, no I bet you don't, if i know you half the wives of your friends have had that prick of your s up them. Even if you don't know it I bet half of your friends are fucking Joanne too." She said as she struggled to free his hard cock from his trousers.

"Oh James, its a beauty my god it must be 9 or 10 inches long. You must fuck me with that and I shan't tell. After all to your prick one cunt must be much and mine is so wet."

With that she dropped her skirt and stepped out of it, underneath she wore just stockings and very brief bikini panties which she just ripped off not even bothering to remove them properly. With that she leaned over a bale of hay strategically placed, spreading her legs wide and offered her cunt to him. Stepping behind her he placed the head of his dick at her entrance, and big as he was he had no need to ease it in, it just slipped between her engorged labia, into her well lubricated vulva.

"Aargh darling James, oh darling, now fuck me, please" he felt her fingers play between her legs and knew she was massaging her own clit as he fucked her. She was still wearing the tweed jacket of her suit and James unbuttoned it. Underneath she wore just a bra' his fingers soon felt the hard nubbins of her engorged nipples.

"Ooh ooooh aargh darling I am going to cum, darlllinggggggg I'mmmm cummmmminggggg, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh oh gawwwwwwwwwdddd Fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkmeeeeee I'mm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiinnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

With the last scream james felt his mother shiver and knew she had cum at the same time he emptied his balls into her receptive cunt.

Suddenly James had the feeling that they were being watched, he turned his head and a scant four feet away stood a German Shepherd dog.
'Mother, don't make any sudden moves, an Alsatian is just behind us and there is no owner or handler with it."

Lady Alicia turned and looked at the dog. It wagged its tail, turned and padded through the barn doors.

"Oh Mother, I thought we had a problem then, did you see its teeth?"

"Not its teeth darling, did you see the length of its tongue and its dick. Something must have excited it, I wonder what?" she said laughing." I thought it wanted to take its turn with me."

"Mother, obviously you dont mean that, you really are terrible you know."

"No darling, I suppose incest is one thing, but doggie sexbit beyond the pale."

"Hmmmm" she wistfully said to herself, as she thought of the long tongue on the dog not to mention his accoutrements.

As James bidded for the horse he was almost put off as his mother whispered in his ear. "You have me standing in this gallery while you bid and you know I am not wearing panties. Some of those men down there may be looking at my wet quim and wondering who has been fucking me."

"Behave" her son whispered back and was very relieved when the bidding finished and his mother was the proud owner of a decent riding horse but she had told him and he was unsure whether or not she was joking, "What a pity James, the horse is a gelding."

On the drive home Alicia once more turned to the subject of who James was fucking saying that she herself probably knew some of them and perhaps their mothers. James half smiled to himself and decided it was his turn to shock his mother.

"Darling mother, I have fucked someone with whom you have attended soirees and garden parties" he said, responding to her queries.
"Oh, who is that, very few of the ladies with whom I attend those sort of functions are of the same age group as you and Joanne." she said, rather puzzled.

James glanced at her noting the puzzled expression, "It's Lady Margaret."

"Lady Margaret, I don't know a...you don't mean..Christ you do.. you've fucked your mother-in-law. J A A A M E SSS. You randy sod, Well well well, and Margaret always pretends butter would not melt in her mouth. A right goody goody, and YOU HAVE FUCKED HER...Gawd, she must be 60 yrs old if she is a day...well, you must tell me about it, please James. I am getting wet again at the thought of you giving her that big cock of yours."

"Well mother, another time eh. but if you are still randy maybe we can have a fuck in bed before I return home this evening"

"My darling boy. What a good idea. We make such a lovingly sexually depraved couple don't we darling."

As they turned into the drive Lady Alicia turned to James. "Are you busy tomorrow James?" she asked.

'No, not really, I have to go into the office with father being away, what is it you want?"

"Well dear, I thought I would surf the internet after you have gone and see if I can find any interesting kennels with lady owners who might have a friendly dog for sale!!"

James was so startled he almost hit the gate post.