Lady Alicia's Arousal Ch. 2

Story Info
Lady Alicia recalls the events of the day.
1.6k words
4.3
101.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her slide into sexual deviation and degradation continues Alicia's pleasures increase.

Alicia lay on her bed savouring the afternoon. Her mind was aflame. If anyone had ever suggested that she would commit incest with her son she would have been mortified and yet, not for one moment did she regret it. She smiled to herself as the thought entered her head, 'James came and he went.' She could not get out of her head the sight of the massive prick on the black stallion as it fucked the mare. Watching had turned her on to the extent that all morals and taboos had been banished from her mind and she had practically pleaded, NO she had pleaded with her own son to fuck her. She let her mind dwell on his magnificent cock. It was only half an hour since he had fucked her again on her bed, here at home. She put her hands between her legs, she could still feel the 'cum' leaking out. Her clit was still engorged and Alicia gently rubbed it to and fro, soon her ministrations became more and more frenetic and suddenly yet another orgasm burst upon her. Oh God if only I could reach myself with my tongue, she thought.

That brought to mind the terrible extremely taboo thought she had earlier. The German Shepherd, it had looked as if it would happily have licked away at her pussy.Alicia nodded to herself, she would surf the net, she had heard of ladies having their pussy's licked. Possibly by a lap Dog, she chuckled to herself.

The sound of her 'phone ringing interrupted her thoughts. "Hello" she answered

"Hello Alicia", the sound of her husbands voice quickly brought her back to the present and she glanced at the clock, 7.15 pm.

"Alicia, I hope to be home by 8.30, shall we have dinner about 9.00?" he asked.

"Yes Charles, 9pm will be fine, I will tell Mr's Allardyce and cook"

"Good, by the way, how did you day go, did you buy a horse, did James arrive?" Charles asked.

"Yes Charles, I certainly enjoyed my visit to the Bloodstock Sales and Yes, James did come, (and cum and cum she added to herself)"

"Fine, thats good old thing, see you about 9.00pm. Bye" and with that she heard him hang up.

She decided that she had better ring down and ask the cook, Mrs Harris to arrange dinner for 9.00pm and then she rang the village to speak to Mrs Allardyce, her daily, and ask her if she was available a little later than usual.

Mrs Allardyce was.

* * * * *

Yes, Mrs Allardyce usually made herself available when Lady Alicia asked. It was possibly something to do with Lady Alicia finding Mrs Allardyce receiving a couple of pints of rich cream from the milkman. Whilst Mr Allardyce was ploughing a straight furrow in the potato field, the milkman was ploughing a straight furrow up Mrs Allardyces open cunt when Lady Alicia found them. The sight had inflames her and she stayed to watch, never before had she thought to be a voyeuse but the sight of her middle aged part time housekeeper being royally fucked was too fine a spectacle to either ignore or interrupt. Lady Alicia had put her hand in the pocket of her jeans being thankful that she had forgotten to have then repaired, that oversight allowed her fingers to creep under the hem of her panties and reach her pussy. It was already wet, first she massaged the swollen labia then after dipping her fingers into the hot wet cavern of her cunt she found and manilulated the engorged clitoris which was already tingling with expectancy. It was a wonder others didnt find them the way Mrs Allardyce was shouting "FUCK FUCK FUCK BILLY SPUNK ME SPUNK MY CUNT I'M CUMMIN' " and at the moment Alicia too had a wonderful 'cum'.

Afterwards in the house a very subdued Mrs Allardyce faced Alicia in the drawing room. Lady Alicia's words really surprised her as she was expecting immediate dismissal and her husband being told.

"Lady Alicia had to smile at the worried look on her employees face.

"Look, Mrs Allardyce, Gwen, don't look so worried, we all like a good fuck from time to time and by the appearance of Billy Barnes prick I am not surprised you fuck him. Next time for Gods sake find somewhere more private. You know, the old coachman's room is empty and I believe still in a good state of repair. I know the beds still there and somehow I will get a single mattress down but for goodness sake don't let cook know."

The look on the housekeepers face had to be seen to be believed, she could not thank "M'Lady enough."

As she walked towards the closed drawing room door Alicia called after her.

"Gwen, don't forget, if any time you cant give him a fuck, tell me, I wouldn't mind him up me."

"M'LADY!! said a shocked but smiling Mrs Allardyce.

* * * * *

That had happened two years before and as far as Alicia knew Billy Barnes was still fucking Gwen Allardyce and no-one else suspected. However, even if she was in cahoots with Gwen, Alicia suspected that it would prove too shocking for Gwen if she found out that James was fucking his mother.

Mrs Allardyce opened the door of the drawing room and called to Alicia that Sir Charles had arrived, so dinner would be served in 30 minutes. CHarles was quite talkative during the meal mainly about himself. He added very little to the queries concerning her day that he had made over the 'phone. Alicia was quite thankful for that. Indeed she was quite thankful for a different reason, it transpired that Charles was leaving around lunchtime thefollowing day. he had a business meeting in Washington DC and would be away for approximately one week.

After dinner Charles absented himself to his room. Alicia watched some television and then repaired to her room too. Like Sir Charles she had a suite of two rooms. her ensuite bedroom and a sitting room which contained amongst other things her personal computer.

It took over an hour of searching before Alicia accidentally found a site that discussed animal sex. Apparently the lady lived in the south of France, had herself enjoyed intimacy with her pets and ran kennels for dogs who had been trained. That was all that Alicia gleaned but as there was a web site and an e-mail address she sent a very guarded e-mail.

She went to bed and spent a night of having erotic dreams featuring horses dogs and oddly enough, her daughter -in- law. Apoart from school Alicia had no experience with female adults but nevertheless found the recollection of her dream quite exciting.

Before showering she checked her e-mail and she had received a reply from the south of France, equally guarded. The e-mail suggested contact at 2.00pm that afternoon if convenient.

After breakfast during which Charles had read The Times with scarcely a word to Alicia, who had been equally engrossed with the Telegraph. he went to his room to pack. His only comment being that she, Alicia, had a cook and a part time daily but he did not have a 'Man', a valet, to help with the packing.

Luncheon was again a desultory affair but afterwards seeing the time nearing 2.00pm Alicia could not regain her room quickly enough.

Once the contact was made the lady in France asked Alicia if she was looking for a watch dog or a friendly dog. Alicia answered that she wanted a friendly dog, a very friendly dog. Being sure in her own mind that she was on the right track Alicia suggested that she wanted a LAP DOG and before that could be queried added. "Something the size of a German Shepherd or a Labrador if you understand me."

"Yes, I believe I do understand you very well, may I telephone you? My actual name is Madelaine, but you may call me maddy. I shall phone in exactly 5 minutes. I see from your profile you are Alicia, is that your proper name?"

"Yes, it is."

May I suggest Alicia, if you are going to chat with other people start another screen name and make up a name to use."

With that she closed down but five minutes later the telephone rang in Alicia room.

"Hello, this is , Maddy, Alicia, can we be overheard?"

"No Maddy this is my personal line. not the house line."

"Right Alicia, this dog, what do you want it to do, Fuck you?"

Alicia was quite taken aback by the directness but she realised that this woman knew what women wanted.

"Well to be frank, I have been fantasising about having a dog lick my pussy."

"Oh my dogs will do that my dear, they will lick your nipples, lick your clit, tongue out your cunt and then fuck you. Does that shock you?"

"No no, what do I have to do, do you come over to the UK?"

"No, not even with your rabies laws cancelled. I do not bring dogs into your country. I believe I am too well known. Its a case of they see me with a dog and start making enquiries as to who is wanting a dog to fuck them. You come to me. Fly to Nice and we will meet. Is that a problem?"

"No that suits me, I will drive over to Paris then fly down to meet you. Do you want my mobile number"

After the arrangements were made Alicia collapsed in to a comfortable chair, running through the decision she had made. James, her son, would immediately guess why. Would he be shocked, she wondered.