Lady Alicia's Arousal Ch. 5

Story Info
Honourable James Fortescue-Browne acts dishonourably.
1.1k words
4.45
130k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst Lady Alicia was at her solicitors, her son James was standing naked before a lady of indeterminate age whose full figure was a source of delight to him. At that moment she wore only a pair of stockings.

Lady Margaret Fotheringham, bobbed her head taking the huge purple helmet of the long thick prick into her into her mouth and curling her tongue around it. The Honourable James shuddered with pleasure as she expertly sucked on his shaft. her fist stroked his length as she sucked on the head, removing her mouth momentarily from the prick she smiled up at James. "I should be very cross with you," said his mother-in-law, "You have not pleasured me for almost a week. Who else has had her mouth and probably her pussy around this superb object. Apart from my daughter, of course."

"Well, that would be telling mother-in-law" he replied smiling.

She pulled and squeezed his cock making him grunt. "If you call me mother-in-law again when I am sucking and wanking you I shall bite it, now come on, who else have you been fucking. Jenny at the stables I suppose, I know you went over there again yesterday. That's twice this week........" Before James could answer, Lady Margaret continued. "....I know , I know, you took your mother to buy a horse, did she enjoy the experience?"

"Oh yes indeed, mother really enjoyed her day, she was delighted to see Satan fucking the mare, I think she almost creamed her knickers at the sight.". James was sure that he would cause lady Margaret some surprise. In fact she almost choked on his prick.

"Lady Alicia, good God, I would not think butter would melt in her mouth."

James smiled, "She said much the same thing about you, of course she was talking about butter not a hard cock."

Lady Margaret sat back on her heels but still manipulated James' pulsing tool.

"Whatever were you discussing for her say that she did not believe butter would melt in my mouth?" she asked.

"Oh I had just told her that I enjoyed fucking you." James said with a smile.

A look of horror and incredulity appeared on Margaret's face. "You are joking, James, you ARE joking? Oh please please, Oh God how could you? You actually told your own mother that you were having sex with your mother-in-law. God, its a wonder she did not disown you on the spot and then rush over here to have very strong words with me AND Joanne, God, what would Joanne say, you fucking her mother."

"Relax, relax Margaret, I had just finished fucking Alicia herself when it slipped out, about you I mean not my cock from Alicia's slippery pussy. As for Joanne, she has known for some time, she finds it a great turn on that I fuck mother and daughter. In fact, I will tell you something else, remember we were on our way home from the golf club in Gregory fellows car, You thought Joanne was asleep on the front seat, in fact how Fellowes got us home I don't know, he was driving with his cock in Joanne's mouth much the same as you were sucking me off in the back seat AND JOANNE KNEW, she thought it a could idea that her poor old mum should get fucked occasionally and who better that me, your son-in-law. keeps it in the family."

He glanced at his mother-in-law, Her mouth was open but he noticed one hand was between her legs, "YOU FUCKED ALICIA? YOU FUCKED YOUR MOTHER? Oh God James, the very thought makes me want to 'cum' Oh God James fuck me, fuck me now." She lay back on the floor of the drawing room, her knees bent, legs wide open, the engorged labia easily discernable through the thick black glossy curly bush of her mound. her fingers squeezing the thick nub of her clit, her vulva glistening in the light from the window. "James, I want your cock, my cunt's aching for your cock please please please fuck me."

Lady Margaret was the same age as his mother give or take a year and he marveled that two women in their 50's love to be fucked quite so much. Kneeling he placed the tip of his cock in her cunt. As he plunged it in at her command she met his thrust with an equal upwards movement. This was a plain lustful fuck, both grunting and squirming, James balls were banging against her ass as his prick slid in and out of her well lubricated hole. he could feel the fingers of one hand feverishly rubbing her clit as he fucked her, her other hand was pulling hard on one of her dark red elongated rubbery nipples. he leaned forward, sucked hard and gently bit.

"OoooohhhhhGgggaawwwwwwd Oh fuckfuck fuck aaaaaaaaaaaargh I'm cummin, I'mcummmmmmminnnnnnJAMMMMMMEEEESSSSSSSS I'MMMMMMMMMMMMCUMMMMMMMMMMMMING, CUm with me shoot cum in my cunt Shoot Oh gawwwdd.

James pulled his subsiding cock from Margarets pussy and both were startled by a sob and a groan. Joanne stood above them, her skirt around her waist, her fingers flying over her own clit. She pushed her husband to one side and fell between her mothers still outstretched legs. Before James or Margaret realised her intent she was tonguing and lapping at her mothers wet creamy cunt, lapping up the juices which each had secreted.

The sight was such that to James own astonishment his prick once again hardened and lifting aside his wife's skirt, her panties being none existent he slipped his cock into his receptive wife and began to fuck her too. Lady Margaret wanted more action. making sure that she kept her pussy in contact with her daughters moth she slid underneath until she was watching her son-in-laws cock reaming her daughter and as she licked the underside of the cock which had just fucked her and was fucking her daughter, she found she could reach her daughters clit. One lick was enough, it sent Joanne into a paroxysm of orgasm and very quickly all three came together.

Later, after recovering the three discussed how to make sure Lady Alicia could be seduced into female sex.

Little did they realise that Alicia was already planning a seduction which would consist of female on female and another man to start having sex with his mother although as yet neither realised it.

In her room at the Blood Stock Yard Jenny was remembering the previous afternoon when she and Lady Alicia had made love to each other. As she remembered she pulled up the skirt she was wearing and pulling her panties on one side eased her fingers into her very wet pussy. Suddenly her bedroom door opened and to her delight Rufus jumped up on the bed...

To Be Continued...