Lady and the Scamp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Mmm, Andrew. You're not going to just tease me again are you?" she murmured into his ear as she ran her tongue around its rim.

"No sweetie, this is the time." he growled as he planted more kisses across her firm breasts.

Andrew thrust his hips up against her sensitive mons, making Calli gasp in surprise and excitement as a thrill went through her body. He grabbed her pert ass and squeezed it, kneading it gently as he continued to push up against her. Calli's hands slipped down to his chest, lightly scraping his nipples with her nails and twining them in his chest hair, which made him moan. His hands went to the front of her riding pants and undid them, allowing him to slip a hand inside and down into her panties. By this time she was soaking wet with desire and whimpered under his probing fingers as they parted her outer lips.

"Oh yesss," Calli said in the barest of whispers that only they could hear.

When his fingers found her clit she let out a small squeal as a mini orgasm rocked her, sending goose flesh across her skin. He began circling it lightly with his fingertip, sending more pleasure throughout her shivering body. Andrew then slipped a finger down to her entrance and teased it mercilessly, making her drip with arousal. He knew she was getting close as her body began to rock in his arms and she made little mewling noises in her throat. Andrew wanted her first orgasm with him to happen with him only using his hands and mouth, he wanted her to feel exactly how much he loved her with his whole body. His thumb batted her clitoris as his fingers delved into her hungry little hole, spreading her moisture all over her aching pussy.

"Oh god, oh god! Andrew I'm going to cum!" Calli cried out as her first orgasm hit her full force. She wailed and shook in his lap as her pussy gushed into his hand, sucking his fingers deeper with every ripple of her inner muscles.

He held her close with his free hand as he continued his assault on her super-heated core with his fingers. Another orgasm rocked her moments later, making her scream in pleasure as she convulsed over his plunging hand. As her release eased she begged Andrew to stop, slowly slipping off his lap and laying on her side beside him as aftershocks still rocked her. Andrew stroked her cheek as she lay there, he could see a few tears run down her cheek as she panted softly. He knew right then that he had her, she was his woman, she would want no other man.

Calli opened her eyes and they shone brightly when she looked at him. She opened her mouth to speak and only two words fell out, "fuck me."

Andrew quickly skinned out of the rest of his clothes and Calli tore her own clothes off as fast as she could. She laid back down on the soft grass and held herself open for him. He crawled between her creamy thighs and placed himself at her entrance, he hesitated for a moment and grinned wickedly at her.

"Fuck me Andrew."

He waited.

"Please, fuck me Andrew!"

Andrew still did nothing, watching her face and seeing the sexual frustration building in her eyes. He grinned again.

Calli knew he was playing her again but she desperately wanted him inside her. She knew the only way she was going to get what she wanted was to play the game with him. "Fuck me Andrew!" she cried out. "Fuck me please, shag the shit out of me! Make me your woman! TAKE ME PLEASE!"

He chuckled and rammed himself into her to the hilt, making her cry out in pleasure and surprise. He pistoned into her hard and fast and almost from his first thrust Calli started cumming again, shrieking and wailing into the sky as he pounded into her for all he was worth. Calli writhed under him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body and holding on for dear life as he fucked her senseless. She began babbling and cursing as he slowed his pace, she didn't want him to stop or slow down, she wanted him harder and faster!

"No Andrew, NO! HARDER!" she screamed.

"What's that baby?" he grunted as he watched her.

"HARDER! FASTER!"

"Sorry?" he asked playfully as his sweat dripped onto her face and breasts.

"FUCK ME YOU BEAST!"

That was all the impetus Andrew needed, he redoubled his efforts and began fucking her with everything he had. He could feel his orgasm approaching and he knew that Calli was experiencing one continuous orgasm, so when he couldn't hold it back he let go, filling her with rope after rope of his seed. Both of them were soaked with sweat and gasping as they climaxed together, Calli could no longer voice her passion and she screamed silently as she bucked under her lover. Andrew continued thrusting into her even after he had finished, bringing her to several mini orgasms until he had to pull out because he was getting over sensitized. He collapsed beside her, groaning with relief.

Calli rolled over and cuddled into him, panting hard as she tried to regain her breath. "Oh Roger, that was incredible!" she whispered into his ear.

"Roger?"

"What?"

"You just called me Roger!"

"No I didn't!" Calli giggled.

"Yes, you did Calli." Andrew stated.

She began to laugh harder, "Why would I do something like that?"

Andrew rolled up and grabbed her, dragging her toward the stream kicking, screaming and giggling. "Because you're a little BRAT! That's why!"

"No! Andrew don't, the water will be freezing!"

He picked her up and tossed her into the middle of the stream, making her scream in surprise. Andrew stood and laughed as she flailed around, splashing and spluttering as she made her way to the edge. He held his hand out to help her the rest of the way up the bank and she yanked hard, pulling him into the water with her. He gasped at the shocking cold and swore a blue streak, spitting out a stream of water.

Andrew picked Calli up and set her back on her feet, they were both laughing while standing knees deep in the biting cold water. "Happy now sweet cheeks?" he asked with a low laugh.

"Oh god yes love! That truly was incredible! Can we get out of this water though? I'm already starting to lose the feeling in my feet."

"Yeah sounds like a good idea, here let me help you up." Andrew said as he cupped her pert ass in his hands and pushed her back up the bank. He followed her up and lay down on the grass beside her, staring into her loving eyes.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?"

"Did what on purpose?" Calli asked with a half grin.

"Calling me Roger, that was to get me back for making you beg me to fuck you." he chuckled.

Calli giggled, "Well yes, it was very cruel of you. You knew I was ready for you."

"Yeah I knew, I just wanted you to get into it and...well, be at your peak when we did it so you'd go into overload. It worked didn't it?"

"In spades, no one has ever made me climax like that before, especially not Roger!" Calli laughed.

"Good, I told you the wait would be worth it. Let's get dressed and head back, it's getting cold here lying naked like this."

"On last kiss first love," she said as she lay atop him and gave him a passionate kiss, making it last until the were both panting again and he was fully erect. She rolled away and gathered her clothes, getting into them quickly.

Andrew followed suit, getting himself sorted out and getting the horses for them so they could make their way back to the house. He thought about how Calli had responded to him with such absolute abandon during their love-making, she had thrown herself body and soul into it with no reservations. She was his woman now in every sense of the word. After this experience there was no way she would ever find another man who could satisfy her like this again. Andrew threw her a wolfish grin as she walked over to him and started leading the way back out of the copse.

"What?" she asked.

"You look devastating after sex," he said. "The look in your eyes says it all, you're quite...hmm...satisfied."

"Pretty chuffed with yourself aren't you Andrew?"

Andrew laughed, "Of course I am! I've just given the most beautiful woman in England the most amazing sex of her life. What more could a man ask for?

"How about another go after the party tonight? If you're up for it of course." she giggled.

"Oh I'll be up for it missy, don't you worry about that!"

Once out of the woods they remounted and headed back to the house. Calli could still feel tingles all across her body as she rode. The bounce of the saddle under her teased her clit and she grinned to herself. Yes, this Andrew McCord was definitely a keeper. Anyone who could make her cum like that, and who could match her in everything she said and did was a man she wanted around for a very long time. She shook her hair out but knew that it was still a tangled mess, then looked over at her lover and smiled softly, his rugged looks and strong body just made her shiver in anticipation for their next coupling. The end of the party couldn't come soon enough for her.

When they got back to the stable they got the horses back in their stalls and walked hand in hand back to the manor. They met Maddie just before they got to their rooms and she asked how their ride had been. She looked more closely at them and started to giggle.

"You two have been shagging!" she said gleefully.

"Madds! We have not!" Calli said.

"Yes you have Calli, you've got twigs and grass in your hair!" Maddie laughed at her sister.

Andrew laughed as well, "Maddie not a word or no dance okay?"

"Andrew!" his lover said as she blushed.

"Ha ha! So was it good?" Her little sister asked playfully. "Never mind, from the looks of you it was brilliant!"

"Maddie I swear you're worse than Andrew! Why must you be such a tease?" Calli said as she frowned.

"Well Mum's looking for you so you should both get cleaned up. I'll stall her for you!" Maddie said with a conspiratorial grin.

The two lovers went and had quick showers and changed clothes. An hour later they headed back down to see her mother. Lady Anne smiled at them when they found her in her study. She asked them to sit and smiled again when she looked at her daughter.

"So did you have a good ride?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Um yes," Calli said with a slight blush. "It was quite refreshing."

"Yes, especially when Calli pulled me into the stream." Andrew said with an evil grin which made her blush even more deeply.

Lady Anne laughed, "I don't even want to hazard a guess as to why you were in the stream Calandria."

Andrew chuckled as Calli reddened again, "I threw her in, but she deserved it Lady Anne."

"Knowing my daughter she probably did Andrew. Now to get on to more serious matters, your father and I spoke for some time last night and have come to an 'agreement'." she said. "Andrew, Robert quite likes you and to be honest I'm impressed myself. You're a fine young man and anyone who can handle our daughter has to have a strong character."

"Thank you Lady Anne," Andrew said as he coloured slightly at her compliment.

"Please, Anne will be fine Andrew. We're both aware that you are probably intimate..."

"Mother!" Calli cried out in embarrassment.

"Calli it's okay love. You're a grown woman and if you have chosen Andrew to be your man we are happy with your choice. I think the family could benefit from having a rogue like him around to help your father keep you girls in line." she said with a smile.

Andrew was grinning from ear to ear while Calli continued to blush terribly. "Thank you Anne, I appreciate that you and Robert approve of our relationship. I have every intention of making sure that Calli is happy and well cared for."

"I'm sure you will Andrew. You should probably move your things into Calandria's room before long, that will save time later I suspect." Lady Anne chuckled. "Thank you for your time children, but now I must make sure that the staff is in line with the preparations for tonight's festivities."

"Thank you Mum!" Calli said with a great smile and a hug before they left.

"Calandria?" Lady Anne said before they left.

"Yes Mum?"

"Try not to let Madelaine in on your little escapades, her mouth has already been running off a fair bit this morning."

"OH GOD!" Calli groaned as Andrew laughed.

---

After a quick bite, Andrew moved his things into Calli's room. She gave him a long kiss when she shut the door behind him. "Hmm, about bloody time we get to share a bed don't you think?"

"I was thinking the same thing sugar bush. We really need to talk to Maddie about what she did, what we do doesn't need to be public knowledge. I know she's a good kid but like my grandfather used to say, 'sometimes it's good to stay shut up'."

"I agree Andrew. The little monster has to be stopped before the whole bleeding town knows that we had sex this morning." Calli seethed, she wanted to wring Maddie's neck she was so angry. Every one of the staff she had spoken to had given her knowing grins and it had embarrassed her no end.

"Let's find her and have a little chat with her, but we don't need to lose our cool over it. I think she was just really excited about catching us out with it more than anything sweetie."

They caught up with Maddie in the library and Calli ordered her into a chair, "Madelaine you've crossed the line!"

"Calli I'm sorry! Mum's already spoken to me and I do apologize." Maddie said contritely.

"Look Madds, I know you were pleased with yourself for figuring out what happened between Calli and me this morning, but what we do isn't everyone's business." Andrew said diplomatically.

Maddie hung her head and looked like she was going to cry, "I know. I'm sorry, I really am. It was just so exciting seeing Calli looking so happy. She's been so cocked-up since the engagement was off I was thrilled for her, that's all. I'm such a daft cow!"

"No you're not Maddie," her sister said as she kneeled in front of her. "You were happy for us, and I appreciate that, but please keep what happens between Andrew and I between us. If we decide to share with you or anyone else in the family that's up to us."

"I hope you'll be able to keep things to yourself from now on Maddie, I'd hate to not have a dance with you tonight sweetie." Andrew said.

"Oh I promise I won't say another word Andrew!" Maddie said with a little smile.

Calli hugged her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good, because the staff has been giving me Cheshire Cat grins all day because of you, you little brat! I wouldn't doubt if half the guests tonight don't already know!"

"Oh goodness! That would really be funny!" Maddie giggled.

Calli and Andrew joined in her laughter and that relieved the remaining tension between the sisters. "Now you go and try to behave like a lady okay little sister? I'll make sure Andrew keeps his promise to you tonight, and if you're a good girl I might even let you have a slow dance with him!"

"Oh thank you Calli! I promise I'll be good! Not another word, really!" Maddie beamed as she hugged her older sister then got up and hugged Andrew as well before she left.

"I think you may have just made that girl's day bun-buns!" Andrew laughed.

Calli gave him a stern look but couldn't help letting out a little giggle, "Bun-buns? Seriously Andrew I think that's crossed the line with your pet names!"

Andrew gave her a hug and grinned down at her, "Calli my sweet, it doesn't matter how many lines you draw in the sand I intend on crossing every one of them."

"I know love, I just want you to know where they are so you don't trip over them on the way to get me."

---

That afternoon the family had an early meal on the lawn before the party began. Things were well underway and the staff needed no further supervision for the final preparations. Everyone was chatting about who would and wouldn't be attending that night and the girls were filling Andrew in on local gossip and things that he should know so he wouldn't make any social faux pas during the party. It was a real eye opener for him, he hadn't realized the amount of politicking that went on at functions like these. He was looking forward to it though, just so he could get to know more about the people with whom he would probably be associating with on a more regular basis after tonight.

"So how was Samson for you today Andrew?" Nigel asked him.

"He was great! A real gentle giant Nigel. I really enjoyed myself today, thank you for letting me take him out."

Nigel smirked at his oldest sister, "Any time Andrew, I know Calli loves to ride."

Elisabeth tittered at that, and both of their parents gave them stern looks.

Andrew chuckled, knowing what the undercurrent of the conversation was about, and glanced at Calli whose ears were bright red. "Next time we come up I'll bring the Harley and you can take it out for a ride Nigel."

"Really? That would be wicked Andrew!" the eighteen year old beamed.

"Hey no problem buddy, I think I'll be hanging around here a bit more so you may as well have some fun too right? She's a major chick magnet. Your sister sure liked riding the beast!"

All three of Calli's siblings laughed at the double entendre and she glared at Andrew as she blushed. Lord Robert gave his wayward children a hard stare which shut them up quickly, although he couldn't quite control his own small smile. Lady Anne glanced at Andrew and gave him a quick knowing grin herself.

Calli rounded on Maddie, "Exactly how many people did you tell this morning Madds?"

Before Maddie could even answer Nigel laughed, "Anyone within earshot I think!"

"Okay children that will be enough," Lord Robert said. "What happens between Andrew and Calandria is their business and I don't want to hear any of you talking about what happened this morning to anyone tonight. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes Sir," they said while trying not to grin.

The rest of the meal went uneventfully, with the family giving Andrew more insight into their guests for the evening.

---

Before the party Cali was adjusting Andrews tie when she pulled it too tight, choking him slightly with it. He jumped with a start and pulled away from her before readjusting it himself.

"Hey! What was that for Calli?" he asked.

"That Andrew, was for your 'riding the beast' comment earlier!"

"Aww honey I'm sorry, I thought we were just having a bit of fun."

"Well encouraging Nigel didn't seem fun to me." she pouted.

"Calli I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's not like the family didn't know what we did, hell the whole house knows about it!"

"Even so, I'd like a bit of privacy in our private life. Please don't give my brother and sisters any more ammunition to use against us. Not that they'd do anything truly evil, but they've always been merciless when it comes to teasing me." Calli said as she grabbed his tie and fixed it again.

"Okay sugar lips, I'll behave and not egg them on." Andrew replied with a grin.

"Please, for the love of God don't call me any of your pet names tonight!" Calli pleaded.

"I'll do my best bun-buns."

"Arsehole!"

---

Andrew found that he was really enjoying the party, after having been introduced to some of the prominent locals and the family by Lord Robert and Calli he found that many people were quite accepting and friendly with him. He especially liked talking shop with the local farmers, finding out about what local crops were grown and their livestock. Several pretty young women approached him to dance but he begged off, explaining that he was Calli's guest for the evening which seemed to disappoint them all, yet didn't stop them from eyeing him.

"You seem quite popular with the girls Andrew!" Maddie said as she walked up beside him.

He took a sip of his beer and chuckled, "Yes, I guess I'm some sort of exotic foreigner or something."

"Well you are in a way, a lot of people from around here have lived here all of their lives, so anyone from away is exotic to them." she explained.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers