Lady Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing her leg across Johnnie's lap, she hoisted up her skirt at the same time. Dragging her panties to one side, she kneeled over him, positioned her eager vulva over the head of the cock, peeled the labia apart with finger and thumb, and slowly impaled herself, sighing with complete fulfilment as it pushed apart the wet, fleshy vagina. Her juices were running freely.

She had almost forgotten what supreme joy it gave her to have a cock filling the crevice nature had designed for it. Slowly. Gradually filling her vagina. It was bliss. Fully embedded, she remained sitting with the cock resting in the fleshy container made for it, relishing the ecstasy.

'Mmmm! Wonderful,' he muttered. 'You have such a lovely body. Smooth and marvellous.'

She became conscious of Johnnie's hands cupping her breasts. He had not been idle. The clasp of her bra was unfastened, slipped over her shoulders, allowing the breasts their freedom. As Belinda sank his cock into her, squeezing her inner muscles, he weighed her full breasts in the palm of each hand, massaging and kneading them. The nipples filled and hardened. He felt her heart thumping hard.

'Beautiful breasts. So soft and firm. You are a gorgeous creature, Bel darling,' he whispered. 'You have a lovely body, made for loving.'

Belinda wallowed in the attention. She slowly rose and fell on the cock, concentrating on each little flicker of sensation from within her sensitive vagina. Her muscles flexed, exploring the contours of the intruder, fuelling the delicious tensions stirring inside her loins. She rocked up and again, now in a continuous movement, lifting herself to the very tip of the shaft and sinking to its fullest depth.

'Oh, yes! Yes!' she moaned quietly. 'This is unbelievable! Your cock is absolutely made for my vagina.'

Eyes closed, her mouth set in concentrated grimace, Belinda eased her loins up and down on Johnnie, increasing the pace of the rhythm little by little, focussing her mind on the growing turmoil throughout her nervous system. Weak muscular spasms jolted her limbs. Tension mounted in her legs and thighs. He breathing became unsteady.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Leaning over Johnnie had presented Belinda's breasts close to his face. He latched his lips first onto one stiff nipple for a prolonged suckle, then the other, his hands caressing the rising and falling buttocks. The moment of penetration had given Johnnie that supreme feeling of elation he always had when his cock first penetrated a woman's vagina. Belinda's was surprisingly taut, though well lubricated. A small vagina giving a wonderfully tight fit, which he knew would soon raise him to near ejaculation if he wasn't careful.

'That's fantastic,' he assured her, his fingers now dabbling with the rim of her rear passage and fingering the labia clutching his cock. She was very wet with her oozing juices. He started to jerk his loins in rhythm to hers, lengthening the stroke with each thrust, relishing the supreme feeling of delight in his cock as it slid back and forth in her wonderful vagina.

Belinda was now panting and writhing with a growing tautness in her muscles. The whole of her loins were shaking with a craving for relief. Her trembling legs were straining to reach that wonderful moment when the tension snaps. It was blissful agony. She desperately wanted her orgasm, yet wanted the sensation racking her body to last forever. It was sheer ecstasy for her.

She was whimpering and moaning. Snatching at her breath. Bouncing furiously on Johnnie's cock. She was out of control!

'Oh, my God! Oh, yes! Let me come! Please make me come!'

In desperation, she pushed her hand between their bodies, and with stiffened fingers, frantically grappled at her clitoris, seeking the final thrill of orgasm. But it wouldn't come! It hovered on the brink, driving her to distraction. Her fingers got more and more frenzied in their action. The delightful agony was unbelievable!

'Oh fuck me hard darling! Hard! I'm coming! Coming! Oh shit!'

These were words not usually heard from her lips, but Johnnie had pushed his middle finger deep into her anus. That was it! It triggered the orgasm. Belinda's body jerked violently. Her whole body shook and trembled. Huge spasms, one after another, shuddered her loins and thighs. It seemed to go on forever! Belinda gave a long silent scream.

But it was more than Johnnie could withstand. As Belinda stabbed onto his cock, her body thrashing around, the spring within him tightened from his toes. Contractions rippled up his legs and into his thighs. Muscles tightened. A powerful convulsion slammed his loins. His cock exploded with an almighty jerk, spurting the contents into the deepest reaches of Belinda's vagina.

Belinda collapsed onto Johnnie's body, exhausted and relieved. Her body positively glowed with pleasure. It was far, far better than she had expected. It was heavenly.

'I didn't have the chance to withdraw, darling' he whispered. 'Sorry!'

'I'd have killed you if you had!' she retorted. 'Right in the middle of my wildest moment!'

They kissed at length as his cock, still deep within her, slowly deflated.

'Was I worth having, darling?'

Johnnie laughed quietly. 'You're the best of the women!' he kissed her breasts.

'Pig!' she mocked. 'We'd better go. Thank you for the most exciting orgasm of my life. I shall treasure the memory. I hope the others enjoyed the experience as much as I did.'

'Shall we not repeat it?'

'No, darling. I might get to like it too much, and fall in love with you. I mustn't do that. But it was unforgettable.'

Belinda mopped them both up with a tissue in the door of the car, lingering on his softening cock as she wiped it dry. They dressed silently and quickly. Belinda fixed her lipstick before sliding out of the back seat after Johnnie, and returning to the house. They slipped in to the house round the back to find everyone busy filling plates with food. They hadn't been missed.

Slipping into the hall for their wine glasses, they passed Charity pressed in the corner under the staircase, in the arms of the local critic. They kissed with hunger, his hand deep inside her bra, squeezing her ample breasts. Her own hand was between them. Although not obvious to others, she had his cock in it and was gently jerking him off.

Belinda went up to the bathroom to repair her make-up, whilst Johnnie returned to the dining room for a plate of food, but he was waylaid in the doorway by a drunken young woman, who dragged him away through the back door.

Coming out of the bathroom a few minutes later, feeling elated and refreshed, Belinda came face to face with Charity who was making her way in. They smiled at each other. Belinda noticed a trickle of sperm on the corner of Charity's mouth. She couldn't resist pointing it out as they crossed. She felt no guilt at having had Charity's husband eject his own sperm where nature intended it. Perhaps she should have tasted it first.

To avoid the temptation of getting further involved with Johnnie at the party, Belinda thanked the host, made her excuses and left. In any case, Johnnie was not to be seen among the many guests. It had been a most satisfactory and extremely pleasurable event for her. Perhaps they should repeat it after all. She was grateful to Jean for the gossip that led up to it. All she needed to do now was find a way for Lois to enjoy the experience as well. They could then form the 'fucked-by-Johnnie' club.

As Belinda drove home, feeling warm and contented, thinking about the events of the evening, Johnnie was being felated with great enjoyment and skill by the young lady, whilst he grappled with her small, floppy breasts, behind the bushes at the side of the garden. He filled her mouth with his sperm.

12