Lady Desirée's Proposal

Story Info
Dominant woman offers to submit to older man.
2.7k words
4.28
39.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

After dropping off Jamie and Katie at their house, I turned around and drove back towards Lady Desirée's club. She surprised me with all the attention she gave me earlier, especially when she asked permission to lick my cock after I facefucked Katie. Until then, I knew her only as a beautiful, fair skinned redhead who enjoyed dominating other women for fun and profit. I never would've guessed that she liked men, especially one who's old enough to be her father. I really wanted to know about her proposal!

I called just to make sure she'd be available to talk with me. She sounded happy to hear my voice and said she'd be ready in just a few minutes. She gave me instructions on how to park in the back of the building and to enter at the back door, adding that she'd have Crystal, the strawberry blonde slave girl who attended to me the first time I visited the club, waiting there to greet me. When I heard that, I thought Crystal was to be the subject of the proposal, and although she isn't as pretty as Lady Desirée, she gives great head and seemed to love giving me a rimjob.

Within a few minutes I arrived at the club, drove around to the back and parked my car. When I got out I looked up to the back door and there stood Crystal, naked except for her steel collar. When I reached the door I could see a leash dangling from the collar. She smiled and told me that Lady Desirée wanted to see me right away. Before I had a chance to say or do anything, she handed the end of the leash to me, turned and led me up the stairs to what appeared to be someone's apartment. She knocked on the door and waited.

Lady Desirée answered, inviting her to bring me inside. Crystal walked slowly to where Lady Desirée was sitting, lowered herself to her knees and after gently opening her satin robe, kissed her pussy. "Thank you, Crystal. You may stand to the side while John and I talk." Lady Desirée paused briefly, smiled, and then continued, "Please, sir, have a seat anywhere you'd like."

I eyed a large, padded leather chair across from her but decided I'd much rather sit on the sofa beside her. "That's a lovely robe you're wearing, Lady Desirée. This is the first time I haven't seen you in your black leather corset," I said.

Lady Desirée politely interrupted. "Please, sir, you needn't call me Lady Desirée. That's my business name."

"What should I call you?" I asked.

"Dee is fine, although I hope you'll want to call me your slut." She blushed as she grinned.

"Ah! Is this about your proposal?"

"Actually, sir, it is. But before I get to that, I want you to know more about me. Do you have time to hear about my background?"

"Yes, of course," I replied.

"Would you like some hot tea or coffee first?"

"I'll have some if you're going to have some."

Lady Desirée turned to Crystal and instructed her to make a pot of tea for us. "Bring some shortbread cookies with it, too," she said.

As Crystal left the room, Lady Desirée began telling her story to me. "When I was 19 I made the mistake of becoming a man's slave. Being a slave wasn't the mistake, though. The mistake was that I rushed into it. I didn't know enough to set limits and didn't realize soon enough that I had the right to say 'no' to him. Some things were quite wonderful and I'll always cherish them. Some of the things he wanted seemed to be okay at the time, but now I'm not so sure. For instance, he had my tubes tied so I couldn't get pregnant. Back then, it seemed like a good thing because I could fuck as much as he wanted and never worry about an unwanted pregnancy. Now however, what if I wanted to have a baby? He paid to have my underarms and all the hair below my waist lasered off. It certainly beats having to shave or get waxed, but what if I want to have a little patch on my mound? I think it would be cute to have a heart shaped patch of red hair just above my pussy, but I can't do that now." She spread open her robe and spread her thighs to show me her completely hairless pussy. "I hope you aren't disappointed."

Jumping in to reassure her I offered, "Not at all, Dee. I like that I can see all of the delicate folds of your pussy without having to spread back a lot of hair. And a hairless asshole is so much more inviting."

"Oh, good. I'm relieved." She continued, "My master taught me all about how to suck cock and how to keep my pussy toned. Sex with him was fantastic until he decided he wanted to share my skills. It wasn't bad when it was just giving blowjobs to his friends, but when he decided he wanted me to be a gang bang girl for total strangers, things started to quickly change for the worst. I finally started asking him not to do certain things, with that being my biggest objection. He refused and made me do more. One time in the dead of winter, he took me to a public rest area just off the highway, took away all my clothes and cuffed me to a urinal in the men's room. He taped a sign to one of my breasts that read, 'Save water. Use me instead.' Three of the grossest looking men I'd ever seen pissed all over me! One even shoved his cock into my mouth and used me as a urinal! Fortunately, a state trooper found me and got me out of there. Unfortunately, the only person I knew to call was my master, so I had to go back home with him. He thought it was hilarious. I didn't."

Crystal appeared holding a tray. On the tray were napkins, two cups, a tea pot and a small plate with a neatly arranged pile of shortbread cookies. She asked if she could place the tray on the table in front of the sofa.

"Yes, Crystal, and pour John and me a cup of tea before you leave the room."

I sensed that Crystal was disappointed that she was being dismissed. I assumed that Lady Desirée wanted to keep her story between the two of us.

When I thanked Dee for her hospitality, she replied, "It is my pleasure, and I'm hopeful that after you've heard my story you will still want my hospitality in the future."

We each sipped the hot tea and took a few bites of the cookies and then she continued with her story. "After the incident in the men's room I hoped that would be the end of his craziness. I was wrong. The next week end he drove us to another town several hours away. He checked us into a hotel that had a restaurant and bar alongside it. When we entered the bar, he told me his idea was for me to circulate among the single men, flash some skin and invite them all to join me in our hotel room for a no holes barred orgy. He'd let me carry my purse with some money and my ID with me, so I decided it was time to make a run for it. I worked my way into the back of the bar and found an exit, and just left. I walked as far as I could before stopping to look back, and thankfully he was nowhere to be seen. I wasn't sure what to do, but after deciding I wanted nothing whatsoever to do with a man, I found a lesbian bar and went inside."

She paused and sipped some more tea. "This may seem odd, me telling you all this, but I want you to know about my past before I tell you what I have in mind for the future."

"Please, tell me more," I said.

"While I was sitting at the bar, a couple of young women came over and asked if they could sit with me. They said I looked like I had been through a rough time and wanted to know if they could help me. I told them what had just happened and they both hugged me like we'd been friends forever. They introduced themselves - Beth and Anne - and offered to let me stay at their place until I knew what I wanted to do."

I interrupted, asking, "Beth and Anne? Are they..."

"Yes, you guessed it! They are Lady Elizabeth and Lady Anne, my best friends and business partners. After much thought and discussion with them about what to do with our lives, we all decided to save our money with the intent of someday opening this club. Now, before you ask, Beth and Anne are definitely a couple, but I'd say they're only about 90% lesbian. It's rare that either of them expresses interest in a man, but over the years they've invited a few men to join them for a week end or so. And yes, Beth, Anne and I were lovers for many years - still are, but since opening the club, I live here and they have their own place. We find it works out better this way."

"So, even though you had a terrible experience several years ago, everything's worked out well for you," I added.

She continued, "Yes, and no. I haven't been with a man since I left my master. I haven't even been interested in being with a man since before I left him. But now... now I'm drawn to you. Crystal told me several times how considerate and gentle you were with her. I know how well you treat your friends Jamie and Katie. And the way you touch me sends shivers up my spine and through my pussy!"

When she made that last statement I felt like I must be blushing.

"In my business I dominate women. I make them pleasure me. In my private life, I have Beth and Anne for friendship and sex, but I want more. I want to serve you and make you happy! And now I'm going to offer you my proposal. Make me your personal servant. Let me cook for you, clean for you, and provide for you. Make me your personal slut. Fuck me any way you want. Finger me. Use dildos and other toys in me. Use vibrators to force me to have orgasms. Tie me up if you want. Spank me. Pull my hair. Clamp my nipples. Whatever makes you happy. There are a few big strings attached, though. I do have a business to run and I can't let you interfere with it, so you can't leave any marks on me that will show. That means no bruises, no tattoos, and no scars. You've seen me in my work attire so you know what shows. When I'm working, you'll have to respect that I'm doing things that will enable me to take care of you. I will not have any kind of sex with any other man so I will expect you not to have vaginal or anal sex with any other woman. In other words, I don't want you putting your cock in another woman's pussy or ass. I hope that you'll be content with my mouth, but if you feel the urge to facefuck another woman, like Katie, for example, I won't protest. After all, I'll be sitting on women's faces practically every day. One other thing... Crystal is my slave but I like to keep her content. She's expressed her desire to serve you, too, and I've told her that if you accept my offer, I'll permit her to give you head and tongue your ass, and do the kinds of things I'd rather not. I don't know if this appeals to you or not, but she makes an excellent urinal, taking it up her ass or down her throat. If you want to piss in her ass, though, you'll have to use a funnel. Remember - no butt fucking other women! Let's see, what else? Oh! When I talked with Beth and Anne about my intentions, they were both happy for me and both agreed that if you ever want them to join in, within our limits, they'd be happy to do so. Anne thought you might like to have me suck your cock while the two of them use strap-ons to double penetrate me. Beth thought it might be fun to be on the bottom of a 69 while you fuck and fill me with your cum, and then she can lick me clean. And all three of us like the idea of lying side by side while Crystal jacks you off onto us. So, what do you think so far?"

Somewhat in disbelief I answered, "You mean there's more?"

"Well, not a lot more. I know you have your own house, but I'd like you to stay here with me. There's plenty of room and I have a few nice things you may like, such as widescreen TVs in several rooms. There's a heated pool on the roof. I like to go skinny dipping in it after work sometimes. If there's something you want that I don't have, I'll buy it for you. When you get ready for a new car, just tell me. The business brings in a lot of money, you know. If you like my proposal, I think we should give this a trial run, so to speak, just to see if you'll like the way I serve you. What do you say?"

It all sounded like something in a dream, and although I had some reservations, I wanted to give it a try. "Dee, I don't know how anyone could not want to accept your offer. I do have some concerns, though. For instance, I must be 20 years older than you. If this works out, and I don't see how it wouldn't, I'm going to become an old man while you're still a young woman. At some point, I may not be able to get it up without one of those special pills. And even worse, what happens if I get senile? Have you thought about that?"

"As a matter of fact, I have thought about all that. The age difference doesn't bother me. If you can't get it up without a little help, I don't care. If you can't get it up even with a pill, it won't matter to me. I want to make you happy, and if I can do that, I'll be happy. If you get senile, we'll both deal with it the best way we can. But until that happens, I want you to be happy with me as your personal servant and fuck toy. Just remember not to abuse me and we'll be great together. Anything else?"

"Hmmm... what if I want you to be nude whenever you're with me?"

She stood up and removed her robe. "Like this?" she asked.

I admired her body. It was the first time I'd seen her completely naked. Her nipples were a pale pink and barely visible against her nearly white skin. Her breasts had a light dusting of freckles. As she slowly turned around, I had thoughts of bending her over the arm of the sofa and fucking her right then. She must've read my mind because she kneeled on the sofa cushion, leaned towards the back, reached around with both hands and spread her butt cheeks. Not a single hair in sight!

"Do you think you'd enjoy fucking me back there, sir? Even if you don't accept my proposal, I still want you to fuck me. But if you do accept, think of how much more you'll get!"

I didn't have to think any longer. "How long do you think we should allow for this trial run?"

"Let's just give it a go and see what happens."

"Let me go back to my house and get a few things and we can start tonight. How's that?"

"You really don't want to leave now, do you?" She pushed her rear out from the sofa. "Look, sir, I'm already dripping!"

Indeed she was!

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers