Lady Desirée's Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
John seals the deal.
1.3k words
4.51
25.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

The scent of Dee's arousal and the sight of her dripping pussy were enticing enough to keep me there. I could wait a while to get the few things I needed from my house.

"Don't wait too long, sir! I have a club session this evening. You can get your things while I'm working a new girl." Dee paused briefly and then wickedly said, "I'd like to have your cum in me when I sit on her face. That ought to be a real surprise to her."

I reached up with both hands and squeezed her butt cheeks as I spread them open a little more. "I'm going to start in your pussy and move to your ass, slut, and I'll empty my load into whichever I like better." I felt her body quiver as I finished my comment. "Lean against the back of the sofa and get ready to please me."

She did as I instructed, bracing herself and pushing her pussy out to meet my now hard cock. Gripping her hips tightly, I leaned into her and pushed my cock into her very tight pussy.

"Oh, sir - it's been so long since I had a real cock in me! You feel wonderful!"

"You're so tight! I thought you said you and Beth and Anne had been using strap-ons with each other." I pushed harder, easing myself deeper into her wetness.

"Unh! Oh, yes, sir! Oh, but, oh fuck that's good! But we used - oh fuck! - we used skinny - fuck that hurts good! - skinny ones on each other. Greta is the - damn! size queen, not, oh my, fuck! - not us." She struggled to finish the sentences without letting the sensations of my cock entering her get in the way of the moment.

"You're nice and tight, but I think I'll have to work some on stretching you." By now I'd gotten fully into her and was starting to back out. I could feel the strings of her juice clinging to my balls. I spread her butt cheeks open a little more to get a better view of what was happening.

Startled, she gasped and yelled, "Oh, damn! Rip me open! I think I'm going to cum already!"

I loosened my grip and slapped my open palm against one cheek leaving a bright pink handprint. "Not yet, you horny slut! You don't get to cum until after I do, or you'll have hell to pay!" Even though I didn't really care if she orgasmed first, I wanted to see what kind of reaction that would get. "You must have my permission to orgasm. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't think I can hold it back. I'm going to cum any second. You'll just have to punish me."

I gave her butt another hard slap and then pushed my cock back into her hard. Her body began to tremble. The walls of her pussy spasmed and then clamped tightly around my cock as she orgasmed. Nearly sobbing she managed to say, "Oh, sir! Thank you, sir! It's been such a long time. Please forgive me for not getting your permission to cum, sir. I promise I'll make it up to you."

I wasn't mad at her. Not in the least. But I needed to assert myself and let her know that I was in control of her now. "That's right, slut. You'll make it up to me, but it's going to take you a very long time to do that. You'll get started right now. Squeeze that fuck hole for me. I'm not even close to finishing." As she attempted to make her pussy snug again, I began stroking in and out of her a little quicker. I reached around in front of her and gripped her breasts tightly, rolling and squeezing her nipples between my fingers. I squeezed them hard. I twisted them and pulled them in different directions. I mangled the fullness of her breasts as I continued pumping in and out of her completely soaked pussy. Sucking, gurgling sounds came from deep within her.

Jokingly I told her I was going to have to get into her butt just so I could feel some friction. At that moment, I abruptly pulled all the way out, positioned the head of my cock in the center of the puckered rim of her ass and pushed into her all at once. She screamed, partly due to the sudden pain and partly due to the surprise of it. "There you go, slut! How did you like that?"

Dee simply repeated the phrase, "Fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over.

"That's right, slut. You're now my fuck toy. Every one of your holes belongs to me and I'll fuck them whenever I want."

Dee kept repeating, "Fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over. After a few more thrusts into her she changed her chant to, "Fuck! Oh fuck me hard! I belong to you. Fuck your slut!"

As my balls continued their rhythmic slapping against her sticky wet slit and I listened to her begging to be fucked harder, I could feel myself nearing an orgasm. I slowed my pace for a moment and then sped up again. I really didn't care about holding back. I knew there'd be many more opportunities for marathon fucks. Besides, I knew she hadn't had anal sex in a long time and I didn't want to hurt her so much that I wouldn't be able to do it again very soon. I stretched an arm forward and grabbed a handful of her long red hair, pulling it and her head back towards me. "You're lucky I'm such a considerate man. If not, I'd wear out your tight little butt and everybody would know it. You probably wouldn't even be able to sit on a girl's face, much less sit on a chair."

I think she suddenly remembered that she had a client coming to the club soon. She was still into the fucking but I sensed that she wanted me to cum quickly so she could get ready. Still pulling her hair with one hand, I slapped her butt with the other and gave her a few more deep thrusts before I let myself go. With one final push as deep as I could go, I released the flood of creamy cum into her and then relaxed against her back. I gave her hair one more tug and then whispered into her ear, "Call Crystal. I need my cock cleaned."

"Oh, no!" Dee said. "I will clean it. That's my cum to clean off!"

With a matter of fact tone I replied, "In case you hadn't noticed, I just fucked your ass."

"You certainly did!" she exclaimed. "Oh, god, you fucked my ass good! And now I want to suck every last drop of cum out of that gorgeous cock."

"But, what about --?"

Dee interrupted me, saying, "I want you to be pleased with me. I'll do whatever you want. I'll do whatever you'd have Crystal do, no matter how disgusting it may seem."

"You know, I was planning to use her as a urinal to save me a trip to the bathroom in the morning."

"I'll drink it all! If it comes out of your cock, I want it."

"I was thinking about fisting her in both her pussy and ass." I felt her ass squeeze my cock as I said that. "You think you want that? You'll have to exercise your Kegels so you don't stay loose."

"Oh, fuck yes! But right now I want to clean your cock and balls so I can get ready for my evening client. That lucky slut is going to get to taste the cum in my ass."

"You could squeeze it out and lick it up."

"That sounds wickedly wonderful, but I really need to hurry right now. Pull out of my ass and let me bathe it with my mouth."

I slapped her ass and then eased out of her. My cock left a thick string of cum clinging to the abused little rim of her ass. If I'd had more time I would've pushed back into her.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers