Lady Dragon & Her Daughter

Story Info
Jennifer's first spanking by a non-parent.
1.1k words
4.11
62.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

It was Friday night and I had agreed to come to dinner with the Lady Dragon and her family. She was a fairly good cook and I enjoyed the chicken and twice baked potatoes. Now, I'm from a small family myself. Just my parents and me, so I was somewhat unprepared for their boarding house style of eating. At some point two of the younger boys got into a small food fight. OK, maybe not so small. The area of demolition covered somewhere around ten square feet. The Lady was on her feet in an instant and charging around the table. She grabbed each of her boys by an ear and marched them off into a back room. I must have had a confused look on my face because Jennifer, their 20 year old and oldest daughter, informed me that they were going to be spanked.

Now, I was somewhat surprised to hear this as I thought most modern authorities frowned on spanking. So it just kind of popped out of my mouth.

"When was the last time you were spanked, Jennifer?"

She turned all red and looked down at her plate.

"Answer him, Jenn." Commanded her stepfather.

"Yes, Sir." She looked at her watch. "I was last spanked two hours ago."

I'd seen her squirming on her chair but I'd thought that was because she wanted to head out to a party or something. After all it was Friday night. I admit I grinned as I realized that even at twenty she was still treated like a little girl. She turned even redder and found a lot more interest in her food. She started casting little glances at me, though. I was kind of wondering about the glances when her stepdad went off to see about his wife.

"Jennifer?"

She looked up at me with somewhat of a puppy dog look.

"Are you interested in being spanked by someone other than your parents?"

She looked down at her plate and I could barely hear her. "

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" I prodded.

"Yes, Sir, I would like you to spank me."

"Alright, Jennifer. I'll expect you at my house tomorrow night. I will discipline you as I see fit. Understood?"

'Yes, Sir." And she went back to eating her dinner.

I'm not really sure how the rest of the evening went. I was fairly preoccupied. Eventually the evening was over and I left.

Saturday night I was watching TV when I heard a car pull up outside. I had to smile to myself. I hadn't really thought she was serious. I turned off the TV and waited. I heard light footsteps across the gravel outside. She paused a moment on my front porch, spending a few seconds gathering herself, and then knocked on my door.

It had been a timid knock so I waited until it came again...a little louder and a little more forcefully. I got up and made my way to the door. Opening it, I saw Jennifer look up at me with those big puppy dog eyes. I love that mixed look of fear and longing. I stepped back and she slipped by me with not a word spoken. I closed the door and made my way back to the couch.

I sat down and looked up at her. She was unsure of what to do, she stood there kind of looking around my place. I looked her over and enjoyed what I saw. She stood about six feet tall with brown hair that hung to her shoulders. She had those big blue innocent eyes that we guys seem to love so much. And her figure was something else. A year ago she could have been a model. She was swizzle-stick thin and athletic. She was still athletic today but womanhood was upon her. She now had hips that gave her a very interesting look. She was still thin...her hips were just bone. But she was still that swizzle-stick above and below the hips. When she seemed a little more at ease I asked a few of the necessary questions.

"Honey, how long do you want to remember this?"

"Umm, I'd like it to leave me red into tomorrow. Sir."

The Sir was kind of belated but I let it go.

"Are you prepared to submit to the punishment I will give you?"

"Yes, Sir!" No hesitation in her voice that time.

I grinned at her. "Come here, girl."

She kind of half stepped over to me, still kind of unsure of herself. I reached out and grasping her wrist gave her a slight tug. She descended over my knee in the most graceful manner she could manage. I kind of hitched her up a little and gave her bottom a light smack. She gasped and wiggled her bottom. I started off lightly alternating cheeks. I would pick up the pace later but for a newbie it's important to let them get used to the idea of being spanked and that it can be enjoyable. As she settled down I began to increase the tempo and the power behind each smack. She was just starting to wiggle when I stopped.

'Now, girl, let's get those jeans down."

She kind of "ummed" at me as I reached under her and unbuttoned her jeans. I grasped both sides of her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. I was in for a surprise as I found she wasn't wearing panties.

"No panties, young lady?"

"Ummm, no Sir."

"Why not?"

She squirmed on my lap but my hand held her fast. "I normally do but I just wasn't sure..."

"So, young lady, you chose to come here clothed like a tramp. You must deport yourself better than that. I expect you to dress like a lady at all times."

"Yes, Sir." She seemed a little demoralized as she said this.

"I'm just going to make sure you don't forget."

I reapplied my hand to her bottom. I started again slow and light but she was really getting into this. I could smell her as she became wetter and wetter. I upped the tempo and the strength and then did it again as she seemed to find her stride. I made sure to cover her entire bottom. At the end of her spanking I paid close attention to the two inches where her thighs met her bottom. This stings more and is a great place to end the spanking.

As I finished I heard her choke back a sob. I rolled her off my knees and stood up. I then helped her to her feet and stopped her from reaching towards her pants.

"You're not done yet. Into the corner girl, nose on the paint, hands clasped to your elbows behind your back."

She shuffled over to the corner where I had pointed. Pants still around her ankles, she stuck her nose into the corner and began to wait. I planned to keep her there for half an hour. As I sat back on my couch I though about how much I'd enjoy the next few months.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers