Lady Godiva's Riding Academy

Story Info
It's not about riding horses.
4.9k words
4.2
69.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

Introductions

Pony hung in the darkness, as he always did. He could smell them coming. Six he thought, not counting the Troll. He heard their muffled footsteps, silently counting them. Yes, six. And they were skyclad just as he was. No clothing could be worn in this room.

The door creaked open, and the Troll spoke.

"As you all know, you will not be riding the horses in the stable that we just passed. They are for show, in case your husbands or boyfriends come snooping around. Or the IRS for that matter. Not that those horses go unridden. I still give orthodox riding lessons to wannabe cowboys and Liz Taylor types who like to feel a massive animal bucking against their cooz in lieu of a controllable male companion. But I am about to teach you how to capture, ride and train just that, a controllable male companion.

"This is the horse you will be riding," she said, turning on the barn lights.

Pony heard the expected gasps as they beheld his naked body for the first time. He was strapped in a defenseless position against the wall, bound by leather wrists and ankle bracelets and a headband that buckled into the wall.

"He's so beautiful," said a pleasant voice. "Where did you find him? Why do you keep him in the dark?"

"The dark doesn't bother Pony any. He's as blind as a bat. He told me he got that way from drinking a pint of wood alcohol. I found him huddled under a highway overpass and brought him home. That's why he calls me the Troll, because of where I found him. That as well as this face of mind," she said, running her fingers up and down the scars of her ruined right cheek. "Pony can't see you but he can feel texture and contours of your skin with those sensitive fingers of his. I got these particular scars from an angry boyfriend, trying to find a few new uses for the hydrosulphuric acid I had stored around the house. Needless to say, he wasn't exactly the controllable type. You have to choose the right one, and I made a bad choice."

"The beautiful thing about Pony is that he cannot see you, can never betray you or blackmail you. He finds all women beautiful and would never hurt you."

"Doesn't he have a home, a family? Won't someone miss him?" a melodious voice asked.

"If he has a past, Pony never speaks of it, the Troll said. And I've asked plenty. Whatever it was, he doesn't want to go back to it. He gets almost cataleptic when I press him about it. So I've learned not to ask."

"Can we touch him? He is so beautiful."

"Of course. You're going to do a lot more to him than just touch him," the Troll laughed.

Test Drives

The six stepped into the room then. Pony could just make out the blurs that were their naked bodies as they approached him and gathered around him. One reached out and grabbed his swollen, throbbing penis, barely able to close her fingers around its girth. She pumped him a little up and down.

"Is it OK if I taste him?" she asked the Troll.

"Knock yourself out."

The woman closed her mouth around Pony's cock. She bent it down and knelt to give herself better access to his aching balls, which she took in her hands as her mouth plunged deeper on him, taking in six inches, then eight, but never quite the full ten. She sucked him hard, running her fingers around his buttocks and the rock-hard muscles of his mammoth thighs, pulling his strapped body closer to her eager mouth, which she now plunged up to nine inches onto his throbbing, aching cock.

She released him and batted his cock sideways, watching it swing back and forth in front of her eyes like a ten-inch metronome. "How do you get him like this?" she asked the Troll.

"As I told you earlier, I am a biochemist. I slipped him a little Mickey. You have heard about the famous four-hour Viagra erection? Think twelve hours. Or until I give him the antidote that makes him able to come."

"So I could have just kept going on him?"

"Mmm hum," answered the Troll.

"He tasted like ginger. Does he always taste like that?"

"I put a little flavoring on him. Most people like ginger. But I have twelve different flavors. Want to try another?"

"No, just asking," said the woman, rising from her knees.

"Who wants to go next?" asked the Troll.

An older woman stepped forward, her mouth reaching the tip of Pony's throbbing cock. She wrapped her lips around the edge of his helmet as she ran her hands over his rock-hard thighs, his abs, his pecs, and then down across his biceps, still strapped against the wall. She briefly disengaged her mouth from the giant's cock to rub her hand across his broad chest and ask the Troll, "How do you keep him so big?"

"Oh, I work him pretty hard every day. And I keep him pretty hungry all day. There is almost, no let me rephrase that, there is nothing that Pony wouldn't do to get a miniature Snickers treat when he's as hungry as he is right now. So you could say he is fueled by the power of chocolate.

****

"Is there anybody who hasn't gone yet?"

The assembled crowd of naked hopeful equestrians forced the small one from their circle (the one Pony had decided to call Angel based on the sound of her voice) and forced her to walk up to Pony.

"I'm kinda scared," Angel said in a trembling voice. "I've never even been in a room with a naked man before, much less being naked myself. Hell, I've never even been kissed by a man, and here I am, a 25-year-old virgin offering myself to King Kong. What happens if he breaks out of those things and comes after us?"

"Those restraints are just for show, to make our new customers feel safe and relaxed around him," said the Troll. "Pony could break out of here anytime he wanted, pick me up with one hand, throw me through the window and half the way over to the stable, and then just walk out of here. This is his home. This is where he stays. The outside world holds no attraction for Pony, and I am his love. Show them, Pony."

Pony grinned and pulled the wrist bracelets clean out of the barn wall. He used his free hands to undo the constraints holding his forehead, neck and ankles against the wall, took a step in Angel's direction, and rose to attention, his 6'8" muscular body towering over her. He could hear the rapid beating of her frightened rabbit heart.

"Go ahead and touch him, the Troll said. "Feel him, imagine his power inside you, making you his, capturing your soul even as you capture his."

Angel walked up to Pony and extended her arm out to touch the inside of Pony's thigh, which just enflamed Pony's passions above their already frenzied state. But Pony knew better than to move. He was hungry and must serve the women in any way they asked if he wanted to get that hunger appeased. Along with the sexual hunger produced by the Troll's ever more effective potions.

Angel ran her fingers up and down Pony's sides and chest. Her boobs covered his cock and balls as she stretched her arms around Pony's waist to grab his hard buttocks, to pull him closer against her. She began to sway to the soft music from an imaginary radio, rubbing Pony's cock with the sides of her breasts, now in an altered state of consciousness.

"Take him in your mouth," the Troll commanded. "Taste him."

"But it's not right, that's where he pees."

"We have all been cleansed and tested dear, inside and out," the Troll told her. "There in no danger. Plus, I put mint on it right after Suzy finished with him. That's your favorite flavor; it says so right here on your questionnaire."

Angel never could resist mint. She grabbed the giant's massive cock and began licking the throbbing veins on the underside. Uhmmm, spearmint even!

"If you want to drive him crazy, lick him around the underside of the helmet. It will torture him."

"Won't it make him come?" Angel asked.

"He's not coming, until I give him this antidote, the Troll said, holding up a beaker filled with a fluorescent green liquid. "Work him a little. Let him show you what he's got."

Angel stretched her little mouth around Pony's rod, barely able to take its thickness inside her. Pony smiled at that and drove his shaft slowly toward her throat, holding her head as he slid back and forth and deeper and deeper into her gagging mouth. Pony moved faster and faster but could not unload the quart of jism that his balls screamed at him to expel.

Finally, the Troll intervened. "How about that first kiss now?"

Angel reluctantly pulled her head off of the giant's pulsating tool. "What the hell was that I just did?" the ingénue asked.

"No, I meant a deep romantic kiss such as those that grace the covers of the romance novels in the supermarket checkout aisle. First kisses are usually innocent and do not involve the ingestion of genital organs."

"OK, what ever floats your boat, lady, but my innocence may have just been surrendered about three and a half minutes ago."

"We never really lose our innocence, dear. We always have it hidden away somewhere," the Troll told. "OK Pony, give her the full Fabio. There'll be a Milk Dud in it for you."

That thought got Pony's stomach grumbling. He grabbed Angel by her armpits and lifted her clean off the floor. Losing the support of gravity, Angel had to throw her arms around Pony's flowing golden mane and neck. The lower part of her body still felt unsupported, but Pony rescued her by depositing her virgin cunt right on top of his ten-inch pylon.

Their lips meet, and he kissed her passionately and she did her best to give as good as she got. Nevertheless, Pony had to open her mouth with his tongue before they were fully exploring every nook and cranny of their respective oral cavities with their lingual apparatus. Angel combed Pony's curly golden locks with her fingers, and for his part, Pony grabbed Angel's buttocks, lifted her into the air, and began to slide his massive cock around and around the lips of her trembling cunt. He was about to impale her when he heard the Troll cry out below him.

"Save that. We don't initiate her now. It must be perfect!"

Pony obeyed, but increased the speed at which he moved his aching cock around and around the hood of her vulva and then moved it back and forth on her erect hungry clit at a faster and faster pace until she arched her naked back and cried out in pleasure, threw her arms around Pony, and began to cry with happiness.

Pony gently lowered her to the floor, and the Troll helped her steady her trembling legs. "Was that a good first kiss?" Angel asked her instructor.

"Honey, that was a great first kiss. I can't imagine that any woman in the world wouldn't want to trade her first kiss in for yours.

"And for you, big guy," the Troll said, "nice work." She lofted a Milk Dud in Pony's direction, which he captured in his mouth with the deftness of a harbor seal, eyes or no eyes.

The First Lesson

"OK, ladies, today we are going to study tandem riding," the Troll announced to the assembly of dripping wet, salivating naked feminists. "That's when two women work one guy, one as the rider and the other as the driver, who controls the horse's pace to maximize the rider's pleasure. When you double-team a man like this, or even better yet triple-team him, you will gain total control over him. He will never leave you, and you will have complete dominance over him for the rest of your life. Who wants to go first?"

"We do! We do!" Suzy screamed, holding up her partner's hand as well as her own.

"My, my, aren't we fired up today! OK, who wants to be the rider and who wants to be the driver?"

"I want to ride him!" snapped the irrepressible Suzy.

"OK, OK, down, tiger" the Troll told her. "How do you want to ride him?"

"With my ass," Suzy replied, licking her chops at the prospect.

"OK, Moira, it looks like you're the driver. Is that OK?"

Moira nodded, her dark eyes never leaving Pony's rock-hard torso and even more impressive risen and throbbing cock.

"OK Moira, look at me, not at the horse. Can you do this?" the Troll asked as she stuck out her rolled tongue.

Moira replied by sticking out her own furled tongue.

"You are blessed with excellent genes for an ass driver, little one. When I say 'giddyup,' I want you to drive that curled tongue as far into Pony's ass as you can, harder and harder and harder. Understood?"

Moira nodded.

"When you're not doing that, I want you to run your tongue up and down the length of his crack and tease his balls. When I say 'grab 'em,' I mean grab 'em, squeeze 'em, haul on the ball reins, and do whatever you can to keep him driving, including shoving his ass into Suzy as hard as you can with your hands. When I say 'stop' or when Suzy comes, release him. OK?"

Moira nodded again.

"OK, Suzy, do you just want Pony in your ass or do you something in your cunt as well?"

"Mmmm," Suzy replied. "I think both would be excellent."

"Let's take this little doohickey right here and slide it down Pony's cock as far as it will go."

Suzy made it so.

"You see this little moist piece here?"

Suzy nodded.

"That's going to be right on your clit when Pony shoves this cybernetic superdildo all the way into you. It's powered by nanobatteries to vibrate at the optimum rate to milk you for all its worth, and has an automated guidance system that will keep it right on your clit even while Pony is pounding your ass and cunt right into the ground. These are available in our gift shop on the way out, by the way, if you want one. Pony's is an XXXXL, but a medium or large will fit most guys.

"You put on the ball reins like this. OK, ladies, are we all set?"

The eager pair nodded.

"OK Suzy, get down on the mattress and spread 'em."

Suzy knelt with her head on the mattress and spread her buttocks.

"OK, Pony, mount," the Troll barked.

Pony slide his hands along Suzy's naked back, taking in the pattern of her muscles, the length of her neck. He nibbled on her ears and drank in the raw scent of her desire. He slid his hands underneath her to cup her massive breasts. She was a big one, and he liked that. He licked her spine all the way down to her soon-to-be-violated ass, running his tongue up and down her crack, teasing her cunt and clit mercilessly before rising so that the Troll could lubricate his cock and Suzy's undoubtedly well-trained ass.

"OK, big guy, get into position."

Pony rose, inserted the tip of his shaft in Suzy's shamelessly offered rectum, and the Troll bent down to ensure that the cunt dildo was in the upright and locked position. She beckoned Moira to assume the driver's position. Moira parted Pony's ass and began to swirl her tongue around Pony's delightfully tasty anus, trying to place the flavor. Nutmeg perhaps.

"OK, kids, let's start the music," the Troll said with a clap of her hands.

Pony immediately began driving his massive cock into Suzy's unquestionably well-plowed anus, achieving four inches on the first thrust.

Suzy was surprised by the exquisite pleasure of the dildo in her cunt as Pony hauled back for another thrust, gaining six inches, and Moira began thrusting her furled tongue in and out of Pony's ass, her hands delighting in the feel of his hard gluteus maximus muscles as they flexed with the each deep thrust into Suzy.

Suzy felt Pony's true power when his hands grabbed her shoulders for the next thrust. He yanked her whole body toward him like a rag doll as he pounded into her, opening her in new savage ways as the robotic dildo sought out her clit and began to work it even as it massaged the walls of her cunt in ways that she would never have imagined possible.

Moira was running her tongue up and down Pony's ass as he hauled off for the next big thrust, which ploughed the virgin top two inches of Suzy's colon wide open.

"Arrgh. Oooooh," Suzy remarked as Pony thrust savagely, burying himself in her up to the hilt, as his hands reached around to grab Suzy's massive, delightful tits as he readied himself for the next push, and Moira reached around his legs to squeeze and twist his aching balls, driving him harder and harder into Suzy's hopelessly violated body.

He picked Suzy right off the ground as he shoved into her again and again, Moira shoving her tongue in and out of his ass and squeezing his poor aching balls. He rammed Suzy's body onto his cock, impaling her as he began to thrust more and more violently into her, with Moira twisting his balls as Suzy screamed her orgasm into the uncaring night.

The three collapsed on top of one another, Moira's tongue still working his ass and his denied balls, his tongue tracing Suzy's ears, while they listened to the crickets chirping in what was now another world.

Pony's empty stomach rumbled as the Troll fed him the Snickers mini-bar and patted his head.

The Second Lesson

After the usual ablutions, they gathered round once more.

"Who wants to go next?" asked the Troll.

"We do! We do!" shouted Lynn and Nancy, jumping up and down and holding hands.

"OK, who wants to be the rider?"

"I do," said Lynn.

"And how do you want to ride him?"

"I want to ride his mouth. I want him to drink me. Is that OK?"

"Pony's a very thirsty horse. I think he would like that very much. OK, let's get ready."

Pony laid down in the supine position without being told. Lynn swung her leg over him and straddled his massive chest with her already dripping cunt.

"Nancy, it looks like you're going to be the driver. OK, come over here and sit down on his abs and grab that monster cock of his."

Nancy stepped over Pony's massive torso, sat down and grabbed Pony's baseball bat cock with both hands.

"OK, I want you to use that cock as if it were a dildo. Go ahead and put it on you clit and then move it all around. That's good. Now slide it up and down your cunt. That's perfect. That's what I want you to do when Lynn starts to come. Now grab his balls with your right hand. That's good. Squeeze them just like that when Lynn gets ready to come. Before that, whenever Lynn's excited, you get him excited. And if he gets tired and slacks off, you slack off. If he gets really lazy just twist his balls. He'll start up again. OK, let's get in the starting position. Lynn, mount his face. Nancy, wrap your cunt lips right around his shaft and hold it against you tightly. OK, that's good. Lights, camera, action!"

Lynn started to slide her dipping cunt up and down Pony's face, and Nancy began to move his massive tool back and forth against her cunt and clit, squeezing his balls gently just to remind him she was there.

Pony began to lap Lynn's clit and cunt lips furiously as she ground into him, bucking her clit up and down Pony's mouth and face, as his frantic tongue sought entry into her cunt. Nancy squeezed his balls, making Pony hungry for the release that would not come anytime soon.

The Troll came by and hit Pony on the shoulder with her riding crop. "Breasts, Pony," she barked, and Pony raised his arms and took Lynn's massive breasts in his hands, grinding them and squeezing them with all his strength, as Lynn grabbed his head and ground her bucking cunt into Pony's already soaked face.

"Lady, I can't take this no more," Nancy complained to the Troll. "I gotta hit this," she added holding up Pony's gigantic clock.

"Do what you have to do, honey" said the Troll. "Just keep your hand on his balls and don't forget Lynn. This is her ride."

"I won't," Nancy said, half standing so that she could position herself over Pony's waiting shaft.

"Pull his ears when he slows down like that," the Troll told Lynn, who immediately complied, and Pony did indeed step up his pace, his mouth now closed over Lynn's brutally bucking clit as he continued to squeeze and maul her quad-D breasts.

Nancy squatted and took three inches of Pony's shaft into her throbbing cunt, her cruel hand never leaving his tortured balls; even that penetration stretched her to the max. She slowly lowered herself on him, wincing as she took in five inches, then six. It wasn't going to be possible, she thought. Then she remembered her cheerleader training, and did a quick jump and split, landing herself fully impaled on the monster's cock.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12