Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in the quest room next to Heather's room. She's got her music on pretty loud. Should be plenty of privacy for a little bit of ...phone sex...." She whispered suggestively.

"Hold on, just let me take my clothes off." He croaked. Their sex life was good, but perhaps a little conservative...still, Libby could surprise him with a little kinkiness now and then...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane smiled. Libby had responded to her suggestion just as John had yesterday, and had no idea she was playing a part in Gethsemane's twisted plans for her husband.

She watched as John started to strip off his clothes. As she'd suspected his chest was a masculine mix of solid muscle and a thick carpet of dark hair. A nice hunk of a man. She pictured herself running her long red fingernails over his chest and down his flat stomach.

A shiver of delight ran through her.

"I'm just taking off my pants." John informed his wife, as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. He pushed his jeans to his ankles and kicked them off.

'Mmmm, nice package." Gethsemane murmured to herself as the viewing bowls focused on the man standing in nothing but his boxer briefs. He had a very nice bulge indeed.

It was so exciting to watch this man strip, completely unaware of his audience watching this private intimate moment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"One hand is at my chest, stroking my breast through the lace...my other one is caressing my thigh. I'm imagining you...you're kissing my skin and touching me..."

"Is it turning you on? Thinking about it is making me hard..."John growled, and it was. His cock was beginning to tent his boxers. Soon he'd have to take hold of his straining manhood. "I want you to take off your bra...slowly..." He instructed. "Tell me how they feel...."

"I'm a little shy...but I'm doing it. I'm taking one strap down now...and now the other...the clasp is at the front....it's off now and my nipples are so hard..."

John exhaled as he pictured that image. He couldn't believe they were doing this but it felt right, doing it with someone he loved and trusted so much. Raising his hips he pushed down his underwear to free his erect cock. "I'm naked now...holding my cock as I think about bringing my lips up to your breasts."

"God..." Libby panted. " I wish I could feel your body pressed against me. I'd wrap my legs around your waist and pull you in. Your cock pressed up against my wet panties...."

John moaned. He was masturbating slowly, because he was so aroused, so horny he didn't want to cum too quickly.

"I'm playing with my clit now. It feels....hmmm....hmm..."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane had three fingers inside herself now, frigging herself off at the sight of John jerking off his long hard cock. He was even bigger than she'd hoped, about nine inches and thick. He was a perfect specimen of manhood. Nice muscles, strong manly arms, hairy chest and stomach, leading down to a thick masculine crop of pubic hair. She imagined what his body would feel like to touch, his smell, the taste of him...Her pussy was sopping as his big fist pumped up and down on his meat.

'You don't think.... Heather...will be able to...' Gethsemane whispered and heard respoken by Libby as if the concern had been her own.

"Are you going to cum?" John asked, his cock twitching. "Can you do it quietly?"

"what if Heather can hear?" Gethsemane whispered. "What if she's touching herself too...playing with that tight teen pussy....? Wouldn't you rather be in her room...?"

"uhhh..." John moaned, unable to hold it in. Why had Libby mentioned Heather, his 18 year old niece? He couldn't help himself picturing her now. He'd never once thought of her like that....

He tried to shake the image from his head.

'She's always been so pretty...you've tried not to notice....do you think her tits have grown? They have. I've seen them. So much bigger than Libby's little ones....think about those nice ripe, juicy tits....' Gethsemane spoke, the words sinking into John's subconscious. "Don't fight it John...think about that beautiful teen pussy, that cute ass bouncing up and down as you stretch her open with your cock....'

"Libby...." He sighed, trying to focus on his wife, her body, the only body he'd wanted in all the years of happy marriage. His stomach flipped, how could he be thinking of Heather? It was so wrong....but...hadn't he been aware of her teenage crush on him? He'd pushed the thought to the back of his mind when, last year, the last time he'd seen her, her eyes had stayed a little too long on his body. He'd dismissed it as harmless...but would she have let him touch her...explore the teen body...?

He knew he had to stop it. But he couldn't. The portrait of Heather that had been painted in his mind surpassed that of his wife. Even without Gethsemane's subliminal prompting, his mind was freely picturing her now.

He was behind his niece, slamming into her as his hands squeezed those big breasts...no, not breasts, tits. Big beautiful tits. She was a slut, loving her uncle ram his cock into her, over and over again.

"Oh God....hhhh..hhhh" John grunted, given over to the image completely, his wife forgotten. She was saying something but he wasn't listening.

Libby was moaning down the phone line, close to orgasm. She was imagining her husband making love to her. She could hear his heavy breathing and it aroused her so much. Little did she suspect that he was currently fantasising about fucking his slut niece as his hand pumped up and down his manhood.

"Awww....fuck....."He cried as he ejaculated jets of hot cum over his heaving stomach and chest. "Oh God...that was...."

"Yeah...." Libby breathed.

John's mind was reeling. He'd never had a masturbatory fantasy as vivid, as real, as that but the good feeling was quickly replaced by guilt. He was horrified at what had happened. He'd been on the phone to his wife but there was no doubt that it had been Heather who'd made him cum. If it weren't for the cooling pools of semen he'd spurted over his dark body hair, he might have sought to deny it.

"I'm all sleepy now, baby. I better go. Love you." Libby told him.

"I love you too." He replied, and he meant it, whatever tricks his mind seemed intent to play.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John did not sleep well that night and woke feeling unrested. He tried to reassure himself that a little fantasy wasn't too bad, normal even and it's not as if he'd ever actually betray his wife in real life. Still, how would he be able to look at his niece in the eyes ever again?

While the wife's away....he thought. He couldn't wait for Libby to get home and then life would be able to get back to usual and he'd go back to being the contented family man he'd always been.

He dressed with all these thoughts swirling in his brain. He got the kids up and ready but was distracted .

Hayley must have sense something was different about her daddy. She was quiet and didn't try and encourage him to play.

"Come on Hayley, put your shoes on." John said, a tad harshly. He had to drop the kids off at the childminder and get to work. Hayley's slow pace was really making him impatient today. As soon as he said it he regretted it immediately.

"I'm sorry, kiddo."

His daughter looked as if she was going to cry. Daddy was never usually mean.

"I'll bring home ice-cream after work." Her father said, trying to soothe his child.

"Okay daddy." She replied with a smile.

"That's my girl." He said and tousled her hair.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane watched from the sidewalk as her prey left his house, his family in tow. She was cloaked again so her presence went unnoticed, but she was close enough to touch him.

It was just a short walk to the neighbour's house where John left the kids when he had to go to work. He spent a few minutes talking to Mrs Anderson and, soon as Hayley ran off to play with Rubble the dog, he headed over to his vehicle.

He completely missed the look that his neighbour gave him...but Gethsemane didn't....

Yes, the middle aged divorcee had a thing for the cute father of two. She let out a wicked little giggle and began to whisper.

Mrs Anderson had no idea that as she watched John's children Gethsemane's voice was seeping into her head, turning her into another player in the evil witch's plans for him....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That afternoon, when John returned from work and went to pick up his offspring, he barely recognised his helpful neighbour.

"Are you heading out tonight?" He commented as he took in her appearance. He hadn't seen her dressed up like this since her husband had left her two years ago. She'd done her hair up too. It was a shock to realise that Mrs Anderson was actually an attractive woman once she'd lost the frumpy clothes, austere bun and applied a little make up. She was looking kinda glamorous actually.

"No, what makes you say that?" Mrs Anderson enquired, secretly pleased that he'd noticed.

John shrugged, disconcerted at the change in this friendly neighbour.

'That dress really shows of her assets...those big old tits...that nice big ass... quite fuckable for a woman her age....'

John blinked as the witch's words reached his subconscious. Mrs Anderson was approaching her fiftieth but she looked good for age, and whilst on the plus side, not fat. Still, some men go for that kind of thing....drawn by the appeal of being smothered by soft, plump breasts as they ploughed their way into mature pussy...

John swallowed and tried to collect himself. He pulled his eyes away from her and looked around for his kids.

"Where's Hayley and Aiden?" He said, disturbed to hear the croak in his voice.

"Watching television." The woman answered as she moved closer.

'how long do you think it's been since she's fucked by a man....'

John felt lightheaded. He could smell Mrs Anderson's perfume now, but was he just imagining the signals she was giving? It was crazy to think that she....how could he be thinking...

'so long since she's had a nice hard cock in her pussy...she'd do anything you wanted...let you fuck her hard and dirty 'cause she'd be so grateful for your cock in her pussy....'

" I hope I'm not speaking out of turn," Mrs Anderson spoke softly, "I just can't believe your wife went away and left you with the children."

Her closeness made him a little uncomfortable.

John suppressed a wave of irritation and took a step back, saying "Really Mrs Anderson, I don't mind. I can take care of them." Mrs Anderson was a friendly neighbour but not really a friend. Who was she to criticise his wife?

She must have noticed his expression because suddenly she was contrite and John was worried he'd been overly harsh. Maybe she hadn't meant any harm at all.

"I guess it was different for my generation...back then a woman took care of her man." Her hands were on John's chest now, caressing him. Her message was clear but John couldn't believe it and was rooted to the spot. "All men have needs, John....I could take care of you..." She whispered before leaning up to kiss him.

Their lips touched.

John flinched, tried to pull away but she pulled him closer.

She was kissing him but he didn't kiss back. He was too stunned by this unexpected turn of events.

At least at first.

A few seconds after her tongue was in his mouth, he was returning the favour.

Her urgency, her need for his mouth was arousing him. His cock was stirring. The kiss felt so good, it overwhelmed his capacity for rational thought. She pushed him up against the wall, consumed by the heat of the moment. They were both panting as she pushed her body up against his.

Finally he had to pull away for air. She followed him, her hands to his face, pulling him back to her roughly.

"Stop..." He breathed heavily, and the effort cost him. "My kids...," he moaned in-between the locking of their lips.

He was trying to control himself but he was so close to succumbing to her wanton passion. Maybe she sensed his resistance because he felt her hands at his crotch, rubbing his erection through the material of his pants.

Gethsemane, the silent puppet master perched on the kitchen counter, urged them on, willing them to go further, to fuck in the kitchen with his kids in just the next room.

"Stop." He said, more forcefully this time. He grabbed her by the arms and shoved her away. "I don't cheat on my wife."

Gethsemane smiled and left. His love for his wife was strong, but this had only been the first test of his fidelity. His reluctance to cheat on his wife would melt away when he was faced with a real hot little slut...

Whatever had been driving the mature woman...Gethsemane's evil influence, of course...disappeared. Mrs Anderson would never have if...she liked John but she liked Libby too...whatever could have possessed her?

She turned away from him and started to cry against the wall.

John stared at her for a few seconds.

"If I ever gave you any sign...I'm sorry..." He felt more like his old self again now. "I just can't do .... this."

"It was my fault." Mrs Anderson sobbed. "I'm just a stupid, lonely woman....I hope you can forgive me."

Seeing her in tears, John felt sorry for her, and being a nice guy he tried to be understanding.

She'd kissed him, but he'd responded. He shared at least half the guilt right now. He tried telling himself it had only been a kiss, just a few crazy minutes before he'd regained his senses."Let's never mention it again." He replied softly, wandering how life had gotten so complicated and how he could work it out. "We'd better be going."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John sat in his bedroom. He'd given Hayley and Aiden their baths, read his daughter her story and watched her drift off to sleep; the normal parts of fatherhood that he loved. How had he, even for a minute, even considered jeopardising what he had?

He picked up his bible and began to read. His faith had always been a great comfort to him in times of distress. As he read the words he held the cross around his neck and prayed to God. He prayed regularly, so this wasn't unusual. He wasn't the type of guy afraid to ask for help and guidance and he really believed his religion had helped him throughout his life.

He asked the Father and the Son to give him the strength to ignore the impure thoughts he'd been having, for forgiveness for the brief lapse in his years of faithful commitment to Libby. He prayed God to help him continue be a good husband and loving father.

After he'd finished, he felt better. He wasn't perfect but he was trying to be the best man he could be.

He drifted off to sleep, and into his untroubled dreams.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He awoke feeling refreshed, his guilt lessened and much more like his usual self.

As he showered he decided not to tell Libby what had happened. It hadn't meant anything, after all. He was still a little nervous about seeing Mrs Anderson again but they were both grownups and would be able to deal with it...but perhaps not today...

There was nothing in his schedule that his secretary couldn't put off until next week so he decided to take a personal day.

He got Hayley dressed, he loved putting her into her pretty little dresses and putting her lovely blonde hair up. Aiden was good that morning and didn't fuss as daddy dressed him in the cutest tiny jeans and Sesame Street tee.

Before he'd had kids, he'd never realised just how soft, gooey, vulnerable and happy they could make someone. They really were the most precious things in the world to him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sun was shining as John pulled into the park, and a cooling breeze felt good on his skin. He made sure that Aiden had a hat to protect him from the rays and Hayley didn't protest too much as he applied sunscreen.

After some time on the swings Hayley wanted to go on the climbing frame. She was fearless as she scrambled, safe knowing daddy was hovering right behind her, literally supporting her. She had no idea how focused he was on protecting her as she went about her play.

Around lunch time a couple John and Libby were friendly with turned up, with their little boy. Their names were Frank, Joanne and the boy, Tim

With his daughter engaged in playing superheroes, John and Aiden toddled over to the duck pond to feed the birds.

"Dada...cats..." His baby cried.

At the moment, his son thought all animals were cats. No matter how many times John said duck, his boy said cat. He did pick up 'quack' though and John figured he and Libby would be hearing that a lot more.

Returning to the play area, John and Frank chatted about work and sports and Joanne helped distribute the picnic lunch and John was able to forget about his troubles.

He agreed to have Tim over for a play date with Hayley the following week and said he would check with Libby about a proposed trip to the cinema.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night.

The kids were in bed and John had kicked off his shoes and settled down to read some reports for work.

He'd poured himself a glass of wine and put on some music, pleased to have some time to himself, so he was a little put out when there was a knock on the door.

He opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Gethsemane, the mere sight of which enough to render him speechless.

She wore long velvet robe but her face was enough to radiate sex appeal, from the shiny gloss of her hair, her unusually pale, flawless complexion, the hungry amused look in her eyes and her perfect red lips.

Before her prey could regain his speech, the witch raised a perfectly poised hand and gently blew some arcane powder into his face. It lightly settled on to his skin, got into his nose, mouth and eyes.

John staggered back from the attack, blinking and wiping his face, too distracted to try and close the door.

Gethsemane sauntered in as if she had every right to invade this family home.

"Come with me." She commanded and John found he had no choice but to obey. His muscles, his whole body was hers to command. With growing horror he discovered his mind and body were disconcertingly detached. "Don't make a sound."

His stomach churned as his consciousness was ferried by his body, but under her control, not his own will. He felt as if he were floating, whilst his feet followed. He tried to call out, to reason with her, to threaten her, to ask what she wanted, he didn't know but it was futile as no sound came out of his mouth.

Through a strange cloud he tried to use his arms, hoping he'd be able to act if his action did not defy her orders. He wanted to grab her, defend his home...his children were upstairs...Oh God, don't let her hurt his children!

Trying to push his terror into something more controllable, so he could think, he thought he recognised this strange invader to his family home. A stunningly sexy woman had just done something to him but who was she, and what did she want? Though he was generally a laid back guy, he was a big man, and he wasn't used to feeling so helpless.

He fought her power, trying to raise his hand, trying to do anything. It didn't matter what happened to him but he had to protect his children.

Instead he followed her mutely into the den and was powerless when she shoved him onto the couch.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My name is Gethsemane Leigh." She said, perfectly composed, with no sign of weakness. She smiled when she saw John's jaw drop.

'Oh Shit....' John thought to himself. This woman belonged to Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts, an organization of female super villains. He was thinking quickly about what he knew about them. A) They were bad. B) Not as bad as some- they didn't have a reputation for gratuitous violence. What did he know about her personally?