Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray yanked back Hayley's head by her hair, stroking his cock with the other hand. The girl's large tits were heaving and glistening with perspiration. Honey was exhilarated; she'd always wanted to force a man against his will but this was better than the ultimate non-consent fantasy.

"Uggggnnn...." Ray moaned as jet after jet of his creamy spunk splashed over Hayley's skin, more than a normal man's. "Shit..." He gulped as his extra powerful ejaculation continued and the slut smeared it, rubbing it all over her chest.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey honey." Bethany said, greeting her husband with a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" She asked as she looked up from feeding their son.

"Oh, you know, the usual." Ray replied. Inside, Honey was secretly delighting at having this man's whole life in her hands. She was toying with the idea of slapping Bethany with the back of Ray's hand just to see the look on her face.

"Your mom and dad called. They're happy to take RJ so we can go away for the weekend." Bethany beamed, hugging his body close to hers. She paused briefly as she sensed...reluctance? A second later though and his arms were around her and she dismissed her doubt instantly.

Honey loved seducing men but actually stealing their lives was proving so much more fun. Bethany had no idea her doting husband had been possessed by someone else. There was snake in the house, intent on wrecking this happy family.

"Why don't we put RJ to bed early tonight and start the weekend now?" Ray said, wolfishly.

"Okay?" Bethany replied, her open and trusting face beaming with love.

Honey reviewed what she knew about Ray and Bethany. They made love three or four times a week and Ray was genuinely still aroused by his wife's body. The sex was good, and despite a few darker desires, Ray was very satisfied in that department. They never did anything too kinky, he was too much of a nice guy for that, but not boring or vanilla either. Poor Bethany had no idea that that was about to change.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Come in here." Ray commanded, pulling his wife into the bathroom.

Bethany shot him a quizzical look but decided to go with it even as he roughly pulled her nightgown off. He'd never been rough with her before but she was willing to play along. The new commanding Ray was a little different but not necessarily in a bad way.

He groped her between her legs, running his fingers over her neat, trimmed bush and lower to her labia. There was a hungry, lusting look in his eyes that she'd never seen before.

"I want to shave your pussy." He growled, pushing down her to sit on the bathtub.

"What?!" Bethany laughed at the unexpectedness of the statement before she looked at his face and saw he was serious. "No." She stated firmly. "Where has this come from?" She added, trying to understand.

"All guys liked shaved pussy." Ray argued as if that explanation should be enough.

"Jesus, Ray, what's gotten in to you?" Bethany snapped harshly. It was unlike her husband to throw the word pussy around so much. Sure he'd said it now and then during the heat of the moment but they were a fairly conservative couple and explicit language used to be a little embarrassing for both of them.

Ray suddenly looked contrite and Bethany was instantly half way to forgiving him. She had no idea it was just Honey switching tactics in her efforts to manipulate her.

"You know how much I like going down on you, right?"

Bethany nodded. Her few boyfriends before Ray hadn't been that into it but her husband, considerate and thoughtful, always sought to ensure her pleasure before his own needs.

"If you shave down there I'll love it even more. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Okay." Bethany said hesitantly. "You don't think it's a little... slutty... do you?"

"You could do with being a little sluttier. Guys love sluts." Ray said, not caring about the hurt look on Bethany's pretty face as he squirted some shaving foam on to his hand and started to spread it over his wife's mound. Bethany tried to suppress what she was feeling as Ray set to work removing her pubic hair.

Part of her enjoyed the sensation of his hands down there, and he was fairly gentle about it but it was his words that stuck in her mind. She'd thought Ray was different from other guys.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hello, Senator?" Ray spoke into the telephone. "I just wanted to tell you that the...private matter...we discussed last week has all been taken care of."

He was barely listening to the other man's half of the conversation.

"Uh huh...all the copies have been destroyed. Yes, you'll have no more trouble from them..." He continued, looking through his office window as Bobby entered the building. The kid was cute, in a boy next door way and Honey, inside Ray's body, wondered what the innocent boy would do if his male boss started to come on to him.

"Um what?" He queried, distracted by the tempting thought of forcing the younger man to suck his cock. "No...er...wasn't you at all... a shapeshifter..." He explained, responding to Parkhurst's questions.

Eventually he convinced the senator that the case was closed, hung up the phone and beckoned his assistant into the room.

"How'd it go with Robyn last night?" Ray asked, putting a conspiratorial arm around the lean boy's shoulders. Honey had decided to take a different tack, opting for long term corruption rather than her own instant gratification.

"It went really great. She's so funny and smart. We like the same kinds of music and..." Bobby excitedly babbled until a look from Ray cut him off.

"Did you get any?" Ray asked, a wicked sneer on his face, which only grew wider as he saw the teen grow uncomfortable. It was clear that the young man felt awkward discussing this with him but was used to confiding in the older man.

"On the first date? Robyn's not the type of girl to do that!" He claimed, his checks reddening as his boss impugned the reputation of the girl he had feelings for.

"Come on, Bobby," Ray wheedled amicably, "I remember what it was like at your age...being horny all the time and wanting to get laid." He could see the 18 year old shift nervously, wanting to pull away but at the same time not wanting to go down in Ray's estimation. Honey wanted to use Ray's influence over him and Bobby's own eagerness to impress to turn him bad.

"Um...I really like her, Mr Thibodeau. I don't want to pressure her or anything..."

"There's a name for girls like Robyn...they're called prickteasers." Ray said, the last word coming out vehemently, watching as the word sank into Bobby's mind. "All you want is a bit of pussy, right?" He went on, pausing to use his desk to write something down.

He handed it to the stunned teen.

"What's this?" The kid enquired, his mouth feeling dry. Ray was like a father to him here in the big city, far from his parents, but he was married with a family. Bobby had been round their house for dinner and liked Bethany and RJ.

"The phone number for some girls who like to show a guy a good time, if you know what I mean..." Ray said suggestively, giving his friend a nudge in the ribs.

"Prostitutes?! I can' t... I mean...do you?" Bobby croaked, unable to believe what he was hearing. He was from a small town. He knew he was somewhat naive about the wider world but he'd never suspected a hero like Ray could act like that. Something of his piqued sense of morality must have shown on his face because Ray laughed.

"All the superheroes do." Ray lied. "Monolith, Joshua Tree, even the Battle Born."

Bobby's jaw dropped, rendered speechless by the information that the world's greatest protectors engaged in that sort of behaviour. Ever since he'd been a boy he'd wanted to emulate them. Something about his worldview grew tarnished, his optimism dimmed.

"Not me!" He protested. "I mean, me and Robyn..."

Ray smiled wider. Despite Bobby's indignant stance the discussion was getting to him, the words sinking into his subconscious and some part of him, that all guys possessed, was already contemplating it.

"Nice girls like Robyn, heck even Bethany, are great for dating, marrying, having kids, all that stuff, but when it gets down to it all men really want is to fuck nasty sluts."

Bobby fell silent, unable to meet Ray's eyes, preferring to stare at his feet as the clock ticked in the corner of the small room. His heart was pounding in his chest. What Ray was suggesting went against everything he'd been brought up to believe in. It was natural to have impulses but they were supposed to be resisted. He went to church and tried to be a good Christian boy but if Ray said it was okay, encouraged it even, if all guys did it...

Ray watched with growing satisfaction as the conflict flickered over Bobby's expressive face. His resistance was wavering. "It's just sex. You can still date Robyn," Ray coaxed " but there's nothing wrong with a bit of pussy on the side..."

Bobby ran his hand through his unruly mop of dark curls with the confusion swirling in his mind. He didn't want Ray to think he wasn't man enough.

Ray clapped a proud hand on the boy's back, smiling with smug triumph, as the shamefaced teen slipped the card into his pocket.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You have a great life, Ray." Honey, inside him, said as she sat on the bed and gazed at her restrained body.

Inside it Ray was in torment. It had been nearly a week since the pair had swapped bodies and it was killing him, knowing she was out there, masquerading as him and everyone he loved completely at her mercy. His life was literally in her hands.

"Your wife really loves you..." Honey sang, twiddling her hair between Ray's fingers.

"Stay away from her." Ray/Honey growled through gritted teeth. He couldn't stop imagining his wife in bed next to his body, not knowing it was not him, her husband or the imposter alone with his child. Honey was evil and he had no doubt she was completely able and willing to wreck his marriage and his family.

Honey ignored the warning and carried on speaking as if he hadn't said anything. "It took a bit of convincing but I persuaded her...such a shame you never got to fuck her asshole...it's so tight. She makes this sweet little whimpering sound when your cock is deep inside her...."

"You're LYING!" Ray shouted, Honey's fists balling up, her muscles clenching as he fought and twisted against the chains. Bethany would never do that, she had to know he'd never ask her to.

"You want to know what else.....? I think she liked it. I think she likes the change in you...you should have heard her scream with pleasure..."

Breathing hard, wanting to rage and spout every invective and swearword under the sun but not wanting to give Honey the satisfaction, Ray struggled to present a controlled front. Seeing him react with anger and fury would only encourage her.

"I had a nice chat with Bobby, too." Honey/Ray teased, nonchalantly taking a line of coke off the mirror flat in her hand. Ray's body responded to the narcotic, his veins buzzing. Honey loved it, feeling exactly as it had the first time she'd taken drugs all over again. Doing it in front of the original, clean cut, owner of this body was an additional bonus.

Ray, inside Honey's body, winced as Honey abused his body. He'd never taken drugs but he was no longer in control. The hours spent bound to the bed were filled with fantasies of revenge, of punishing her for wreaking havoc in his life.

"He's a sweet kid...innocent...or at least...he was....Right now there's a phone number burning a hole in his pocket. It won't be long before he gives in and calls it...not long after that and he'll be hooked on all the nasty, depraved things all those hookers will do to him... "

Ray shook his head. He had faith in the kid. He was inexperienced with girls but he knew right from wrong. His parents had raised him right.

"You better hope I never get free because I'm gonna kill you!" Ray threatened and he meant it. Death would too good for her.

"Of course, I haven't got to the best part..." Honey went on, his empty threats like water off a duck's back. "You're a traitor now...all those top secret codes and classified files you have turned over to Goodnight. Your friends and colleagues have no idea that you've betrayed them."

"You won't get away with this!" Ray yelled but his hope was dying. He'd devoted his life to the Roster, fighting evil for the organisation. He had an innate sense of justice and tried to make the world a better place. Despite the nightmare happening to his personal life, the thought of jeopardising the Roster was worse. He hadn't even thought of the global ramifications. The scale of the possible disaster was unimaginable.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It's almost as if they knew we were coming!" Monolith shouted, slamming his locker shut and storming off. The sound was deafening, the geologically powered superhero's strength as powerful as his volcanic temper.

"At least we got this." Dr Tree said to the remaining team, holding up a glowing capsule. "Whatever it is. The technology is definitely unfamiliar...possibly alien in origin!" The man was the Roster's resident superbrain and all round boffin. Excited by his new find he hurried off towards his lab.

Ray glanced over at Sotto Voce, the only heroine on the team, and shrugged. Everyone was familiar with the Doc's often puzzling enthusiasm.

"I'm gonna hit the gym and work off some steam. I was really looking forward to a fight today." She stated.

"I think I'll join you." Ray added, his gaze drifting to inspect the woman's staggering body. The tall leggy blonde's outfit really was ridiculously tight and revealing. Honey, inside Ray, figured he must have been a saint to have never ogled her before. Sure Sotto Voce, real name Jenny, was his wife's best friend but she was impossibly stacked. Any red blooded male would have been tempted.

They headed off, Ray holding back to check out her ass, awesomely round and pert. As he leered at her, exhaling appreciatively, Honey cycled through the man's memories of this female champion of justice. She smiled devilishly.

Even though he was happily married Ray hadn't been entirely immune to Sotto Voce's charms. It was delicious to find out that the heroine had made him feel uncomfortable and not just because her physical attributes tempted his eyes to wander.

Ray had pretended not to notice but Bethany's friend was always flaunting herself at him, flirting with him, touching him, her eyes lingering on his body whenever Bethany wasn't looking. As a man he'd been flattered but, as a dutiful husband, never even entertained the idea of acting on her provocation.

Some men might have come close to the line, pushing the boundaries but Ray had been a gentleman, simply ignoring Sotto Voce's behaviour, putting it out of his head and avoided being alone with her.

Honey couldn't help but notice the way Sotto Voce walked, wanting Ray's gaze on her body. He'd never given any sign of being interested before but now, alone with him, she wasn't going to stop trying. Bethany might be her best friend but she'd harboured an attraction for Ray long before the couple had tied the knot. Her lust overrode any qualms she had about dreaming of possessing him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You're not going to work out?" Sotto Voce asked, raising an eyebrow as she sat down on the nearest weights machine. Ray was leaning up against the wall, close by, a mischievous look on his handsome, open face.

"I'm just enjoying the view." He grinned wolfishly, making not effort to disguise the fact that his eyes were resting between her legs. Sotto Voce was stunned. She was used to Ray seeming so unattainable and off limits. Now, there was no mistaking his air of unabashed desire.

"I don't think Bee would like it if she saw the way you're looking at me." She giggled.

"She'd dislike what I'm about to do even less..." Ray grinned as he casually walked over and literally tore Sotto Voce's skimpy lycra top down, exposing her mammoth boobs. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her..." Sotto Voce had never seen his soft kind eyes look so hungry.

"Ahhhh....." She moaned, his big strong hands felt so good as they squeezed and fondled her juicy tits. "This is so bad..."

"You have no idea..." Ray whispered, lowering his head to suck one nipple, then the other, between his teeth. Honey could have fucked Hayley, using Ray's body but fucking his wife's best friend would cement the ultimate betrayal.

"Do you like my twins?" Sotto Voce asked huskily.

"You have awesome tits." Ray answered. "I always imagine your tits when I'm fucking Bethany."

"Sssh Ray... I feel bad...don't mention Bee..." She protested, fucking her friend's husband was one thing, slating her was another. She might be a slut but she was supposed to be on the good side. She craved his cock but she did have a conscience.

"Are you kidding? You think I didn't notice all the times you shoved your tits, your ass in my face? You wanted me to know how superior you were to Bethany, didn't you?"

"Yes...." She cried as his tongue circled her nips, making her wide areoles glisten with his spit. She'd never thought she could actually steal him away, seduce him, let alone him being the one to initiate an adulterous fuck. She was so aroused thinking her body had driven him to cheat on his wife and child, her best friend and god son.

Anyone could walk in on them but she didn't care, she was so turned on.

"I'll be making love to her and wishing I was with you." Ray informed her, his voice husky and deep, before he stared into her eyes, letting her see how much he wanted her. She ran her hands through his long hair, liking the way it fell around his good looking face. His lips were full, pink and kissable and she lifted her head to join her mouth to his. She shivered at the illicit, intimate connection.

Ray kissed her like a beast, his tongue hard and deep in her mouth, the whole while groping her sensitive jugs hard enough to leave marks. It made him horny to see the way her bountiful white flesh overflowed his hands. He pushed her down, locking lips and their faces mashing as their tongues tangled.

"Are...you...like...this...with her...?" Sotto Voce panted, gulping down breath frantically as their passionate kiss deprived her of oxygen, her lips on fire. She wasn't complaining, but when she'd imagined this , Ray had been effected by nervous trepidation...

"No..." Ray growled, intense and cold. "Beth doesn't turn me on like you do." He added, shooting one hand down between their clashing bodies and felt the heat emanating from her mound. Reluctantly pulling his face away, he took hold of the material concealing her pussy. It tore easily in his powerful grip.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" Ray jeered but didn't wait for an answer before her lifted her to a higher position and roughly forced her legs apart.

"......" Sotto Voce's mouth opened but no sound come out. The anticipation of his mouth on her wet snatch stole her voice away. He paused there between her thighs, looking up, amused at her yearning face. His breath on her labia made her shoot him a pleading look.

It felt like an eternity but eventually, after inhaling deeply and savouring her aroma, he started licking her, his tongue finding her wetness as he pinched and played with her clit with one hand.

"Beth's pussy doesn't taste this good..." He praised. Inside Honey shivered; fucking was good but it didn't get more intimate than going down on unfamiliar pussy. She smiled as she pictured going home and kissing Bethany tonight, completely oblivious her loving husband had just eaten out her best friend's shaved snatch.

"Oohhh....that's it...." Sotto Voce directed as Ray slipped two fingers inside her, making her arch her back and use her hips to buck against his hand. She ran her hand over his arm, savouring his manly strength. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." She complained as he wickedly sparked a little flare of energy from his fingertips inside her that made her nerves tingle.