Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray watched as she writhed and thrashed from the cunnilingus, his frigging and toying with her clit. It amused Honey; Sotto Voce was the supposedly wholesome poster girl for masked crimefighters. If only the press could see her now, a married man with his face buried in her dripping crotch.

Sotto Voce closed her eyes and raked her hands over the shirt on Ray's broad back, loving the feel of his masculine body. She couldn't hold it off any longer; as much as she wanted to prolong the pleasure she was going to cum. Early warning tremors were already affecting her, making her toes curl and stars appear behind her eyelids.

Her power was in her voice and her orgasm caused her to vocalise her ecstasy, subvocally, her mouth a perfect 'O' but silent. She felt her eyes rolling in the back of her head as Ray fingered her hard and mercilessly. Sotto Voce pressed her tits together instinctively responding to her body's demands.

"Ahhhh shit...." She finally cried, her body heaving as control slowly returned to her limbs. Without giving her a chance to collect herself Ray lifted her up as if she were weightless and bent her over, roughly manhandling her into position so he could fuck her from behind.

"I want to fuck you." He growled, his hands hastily unzipping his flies and pulling out his hard cock. "I want to cum inside you." He spat as he guided his cock towards her wet pussy.

Without waiting for a response he forcefully entered her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few days later Honey stopped by to visit Ray to gloat.

She sat down on the bed beside her body and gazed into her eyes to look at the consciousness behind them. Her lips narrowed with disgust as the man who occupied her body looked back at her.

"I have a confession to make," Honey, inside Ray, giggled. "I didn't really fuck your wife in the ass."

There was flicker of relief on her face before Ray, the occupant, restored his stoic facade. Honey knew the relief was going to be short-lived.

"I think Bethany knows something's wrong...her husband isn't interested in fucking her anymore. On your romantic weekend away he barely wanted to touch her..." Honey/Ray said gleefully. "What do you see in her? Sure she's pretty in a willowy way but she's so dreary...her body is so dull."

"Bethany is beautiful." Ray protested and meant it.

"Ha ha ha." Honey spoke wryly. "All guys like big tits and you're the same, don't deny it. I'm inside your head remember- I know you've wished she had a better pair..." Honey goaded.

"I love my wife." Ray/Honey argued plaintively. "She's smart, funny and kind. I love her for who she is!" Ray said in earnest. He'd resolved to maintain a stony silence but couldn't stop himself stepping in to defend the woman who had his heart, who'd given him years of happy marriage.

"Sotto Voce's got big tits..." Honey continued heedlessly. "You pretended you didn't notice...but I know you did...her big boobs feel so good in your hands..."

"What!? You....and...Jenny?" Ray scoffed, hoping with all his heart it wasn't true. He'd just about come to terms with his helpless position but would never cope with the pain his wife would face if she found out her best friend and husband were screwing behind her back.

"I love fucking her in your marital bed, your unsheathed cock deep inside her tight cunt. You'll be interested to hear that Jenny's a real slut; she loves it when you slap her round a bit before cumming inside her, in her womb." She revelled, remembering how good it felt to tap into Ray's unexplored sadist side.

"No...." Ray exhaled, horrified that Honey might use his seed to impregnate his wife's best friend, filling her belly with his child. The feeling of horror only intensified as he realised some part of his mind was actually turned on by the prospect of knocking her up.

"How would you feel being a daddy again?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey, a short while later, snorted a line of coke as Ray, inside her body, seethed silently.

Buzzed up by the narcotic effect, and turned on by the feeling of power over her captive, a new wicked idea occurred to her. She used Ray's hand to caress her stomach, smiling as he flinched, trying to avoid the touch. From the look on her face it must have dawned on him that she could use his own body to violate the one he resided in.

"Jenny's tits are big...but mine are bigger..." She teased, squeezing her enormous tits with Ray's hands. "So sensitive too..." She wheedled as her nipples grew hard as she fondled her breasts. "You've had nothing to do all day, except lie here and look at them, haven't you?"

"Stop..." Ray, inside the woman's skin, pleaded. His grip on reality was threatening to snap as his thumbs brushed over Honey's dark wide areoles. To his disbelief the molestation was actually pleasurable, this body responding to the sexual stimulation with arousal.

Honey's body was getting damp between her legs.

"No..." Ray/Honey moaned, shutting her eyes in a futile hope that this was all some awful, unreal nightmare. "Ahhhhhh...." He moaned involuntarily as Honey/Ray pinched her nipples hard, sending sensuous sparks of pleasure throughout her body.

Honey/Ray slipped his hand to between her legs, well and truly coating his fingers with her pussy juices. "Jenny's cunt is sweet but I can guarantee you'll never taste a sweeter pussy than mine..." She continued as she brought the slick fingers up to her closed lips.

Ray/Honey tried to turn her head away from the sticky digits but Honey was persistent, smearing her juices over her lips. Eventually, against his will, Ray licked her lips, sampling the flavour of her pussy. He couldn't believe how good she tasted. He opened her mouth and started sucking her nectar off of his fingers.

"Do I taste good?" Honey/Ray inquired evilly as he slowly succumbed to her will.

"mmmmm..." He moaned, savouring her pussy juices. He couldn't believe he was doing this but he couldn't help himself; Bethany's pussy never tasted this good. He was tired of fighting it and gave in, writhing as Honey returned his fingers to her dripping snatch to renew the supply. The whole situation was surreal but he was no longer thinking.

Of his own free will he was cheating on Bethany, craving another woman's pussy juices and he couldn't get enough.

Suddenly Honey/Ray stood up and with only a smug backwards glance, left the room, happy to leave him wanting more and the guilt of facing up to what he'd done.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Honey/Ray cautiously walked down the dark corridor, wishing she wasn't here. As much as she enjoyed stealing Ray's life, maintaining the charade meant fulfilling his crime fighting responsibilities. Right now that meant investigating this den that belonged to a gang of criminals that had sprung up and started making waves in the underground.

There was a crackle in the radio, the compound in the tunnel walls affecting comms with the rest of the team. Intel indicated this gang were mixed up in all manner of strange and arcane materials, and were certainly dangerous. Honey raised Ray's static shields and called his blasting power to his hands. She didn't even want to be here and she certainly didn't want to die here.

She cautiously rounded a corner, wishing for the first time in two weeks she was back in her own body dealing with the old blackmail scam. Deep down she knew she was coward, and she was only impersonating a bona fide courageous hero. She swallowed and scanned her surroundings.

There were occult markings on the wall, giving the room a sinister aspect. She wished she knew how close her back-up was.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, the same night, back in Conurbia...

Bobby paced his small quarters, rubbing his sweaty palms on the seat of his pants. He couldn't believe he'd actually dialled the number Ray had given him and was really waiting for a girl to arrive.

He'd been so nervous purchasing condoms from the drugstore earlier that day, knowing he was going to go through with it, cheating on his sweet Robyn with a hooker. He wasn't a virgin, as he'd had a girlfriend back in his home town but it still felt wrong...it was just that he was so horny that he didn't feel he could wait until Robyn was ready...

There was a knock on his door and he went to open it, swallowing hard. He'd never have done this if it hadn't been for Ray's encouragement but the prospect of paying a sexy woman for sex made his whole body tingle with guilty anticipation.

Bobby inhaled deeply as the hooker entered the room. She was hot, hotter than his wildest dreams. She had chestnut brown hair, tastefully piled up, a heart shaped face and a body to die for. Her classy little black dress perfectly showed off a figure that could have belonged to a swimsuit model- large tits and pert round behind.

"Hello. My name is Tanya." She said, smiling as she stepped close to him.

"Ummm..I'm...er... Bobby..."He stammered, his mouth feeling dry. "This is...my first...time..doing anything...like this..."

Tanya stroked his cheek, not unsympathetically. " It's okay, baby...I gonna take good care of you..."

Bobby shifted nervously, having second thoughts now the idea had become a reality. He'd been brought up to believe sex was something to be shared by two people in love and this woman was a stranger. Robyn would be really hurt if she ever found out and his conscience was threatening to override his baser urges.

"Listen...I have a girlfriend...." Bobby exclaimed, deciding against going through with it. He put his hand on her bare arm, intending on politely rejecting her services. "I don't think I can do this..."

"Is she pretty?" Tanya enquired, taking advantage of the young man's hesitation. The poor boy had no idea that Tanya was really an employee of Lady Goodnight and that Honey had given her orders to corrupt the inexperienced teen.

Bobby nodded numbly, feeling awkward talking about the girl he had feelings for with this paid escort. Until now he'd believed Robyn was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met but Tanya had quickly replaced her.

"But she can't or won't do all things you want to do to her, will she?" Tanya whispered seductively, starting to unbutton the stunned boy's shirt and kissing his neck slowly.

"No...but I really like her...and.."

"Sssssh..." Tanya whispered before brushing her lips over Bobby's. The boy stepped back, trying to fight the urge respond but she was persistent, pushing him up against the wall. Frozen, he did nothing to stop her as her mouth travelled over his smooth chest and torso, detouring on its descent to lick each of his nipples.

It felt so good that Bobby was lost in the heat of the moment so he did nothing as Tanya tugged down his pants and boxers, his 8 inches springing out tantalisingly close to her full red lips.

"Mmmm...such a big boy..." She murmured appreciatively. "If I was Robyn I'd suck your cock all the time..."

Bobby frowned, trying to collect his thoughts. He couldn't recall mentioning his girlfriend's name but then Tanya's lips enclosed his swollen head and all thoughts left his mind. He'd had blowjobs before, but not like this. He shut his eyes and focused on what Tanya was doing.

"Awww...." He cried as her unceasing tongue danced over his manhood and alternated with gulping it down her throat, gagging pleasurably as his meat disappeared into her mouth.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tanya stood up, still applying a firm grip on Bobby's straining cock. The boy was practically panting as she jerked his shaft up and down as she kissed him, stealing his breath away, making his whole world revolve around her.

He was completely given over to her desires. Still maintaining her hold on him and over him Tanya walked backwards, the eager boy being led by his desire for the embrace to continue.

Nimbly, the slightly older woman turned, forced Bobby onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Uhhh..." He groaned as the weight of her body pressed down on his hard-on, she wasn't wearing any panties and he loved feeling the wetness of her pussy, hidden under her short dress. He shivered, imagining what her body would look like when she was eventually naked.

He was so lost in his erotic dream that he didn't realise Tanya was cuffing him to the bed until it was too late. "What the ...?!" He cried, the look on her face creating butterflies in his stomach. He realised how vulnerable he was, naked and alone with a strange woman.

"What would your parents say, if they could see you like this?" Tanya teased, massaging his cock. The boy was daunted but it didn't stop him bucking his hips. He desperately wanted to cum but Tanya was an expert at this, applying just the right amount of pressure to prevent him.

"Please..." Bobby begged, unsure if he was asking her to silence her words, release him ...or relieve him.

"Just relax, boy. You're gonna enjoy this and by the time I'm through with you you'll be so addicted to fucking sluts you'll never even want to look at frigid little Robyn ever again.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, back in the nefarious gang's lair, Honey/Ray had her hands full. She'd have loved it to know Ray's previously decent protégé was being schooled in all sorts of depraved and dirty sex acts, including Tanya sitting on his face, forcing him to eat her ass but she had other things on her mind.

Three gang members had her pinned down in a corner. They were flinging bolts of magical energy and Honey was discovering that having Ray's memories didn't exactly equate to having the innate control of his body's powers.

She shot an energy bolt back, hoping to hit the lead attacker but her aim was off, and blew away a large chunk of cavern wall. Her assailants ducked for cover, unharmed, but Honey used the chance to scream for help into the comms. She didn't care how weak or panicked Ray sounded; she just wanted to get out of here.

Out of the corner of her eye she caught movement and for a second she thought it was her back up. Too late she realised her mistake. She had no time to raise another shield and the last thing she saw was a ball of crackling lightning heading directly for her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey woke up, opening her eyes groggily and recognised the familiar surroundings of her own secret hideout. She tried to stand but found she was strapped to the bed.

"Oh crap..." She muttered, trying to remember why she might be restrained like this. The last thing she could remember was Ray Thibodeau turning up in her office. "Hayley! Hayley!" She called out, her anger and rage making her impatient, her confinement doing nothing to lessen her imperious attitude. "Get the fuck in here NOW!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few months later

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jenny, aka Sotto Voce, watched as Ray played with RJ in the park and stroked the bump that was just starting to show on her belly. He was such a good, doting father it made her sad that her own child would never know what that was like.

It had been a few months since his ordeal was over but the man's memories had not come back. Whilst the Roster had implemented a full security review, installed brainwave identity scans and recalled most undercover operatives Jenny had been watching Ray, hoping to see some sign that he remembered their nights fucking around behind his wife's back and in her bed, but there had been none.

As she watched the hunky young dad throw his little, giggling son in the air and catch him in his big strong arms Jenny craved to experience his cock in her pussy one more time but knew it was impossible. The man that had screwed her hard hadn't been Ray, not really. Returned to his own body Ray had returned to being the happily married man he'd always been, who never even glanced at other women.

"How are things between you and Bee?" She asked, playing at being a concerned friend.

"Sometimes I think she still blames herself for not realising someone else was inside me," Ray commented sadly, "no matter how much I try and tell her how crazy that is."

Jenny nodded sympathetically, allowing herself the small indulgence of touching his arm.

"All I can do is try everyday to show her how much she means to me, how much I love her." Ray confided, trusting his wife's best friend, not knowing the woman had happily betrayed that friendship by fucking her husband.

Inside Jenny was scowling. Just the other day Bethany had been telling her how affectionate and caring Ray was being. Reading between the lines Jenny knew that the couple's sex life was better than ever, the whole experience making them even more devoted to each other. Ray's understanding and considerate nature only making Bethany love him more.

Jenny despised Bethany more than she could have imagined. The resentment she'd felt towards her, but always tried to suppress, had totally turned into hatred, now that Jenny had finally got to have Ray as her lover as she'd always hoped, only to have him snatched away.

He should be with her. He only had eyes for Bethany but Jenny had bigger tits, a better ass and a pussy that was so tight. Why couldn't he realise that she was superior to his wife in every way?

Ray was distracted, pointing out a squirrel to his son and Jenny extracting a small vial from her pocket. The contents were illegally obtained from the black market and if the vendor's claims were to be believed, could be the answer to her fevered prayers.

Without any second thoughts she slipped the liquid into his drink.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey glanced up and smiled as she saw Ray standing in the doorway. She and Hayley had vacated their old premises, moving to a back-up location. The only way he could have found her was if he recalled it from his time in her body.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, standing up, revelling in the way his eyes roamed over her naked body. The man remained silent, his face an unreadable mask but his eyes filled with ambiguous fire.

"The memories have started to come back, haven't they?" She wheedled joyously, knowing the answer. Jenny's little potion had actually been given to her by Hayley. The corrupted superheroine had been so easy to manipulate but her schemes were really towards Honey's ends.

"Shut up." Ray growled, as he slowly walked towards her. Her nonchalant attitude bugged him. He'd expected her to fear him and he'd wanted to see the fear in her eyes.

"All those memories of what I did in your body...the feel of my tits in your hands...your fingers in my pussy," Honey giggled wildly as she recalled all the dirty details. "Hayley sucking your cock and cheating on your wife with her best friend...

Ray slapped her, using the back of his hand, hard enough to knock her to the floor. He'd never hit a woman before but it felt good to see some of the smugness wiped off of her face.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Honey jeered, stroking her cheek as she glanced at his crotch. He was sporting wood and making no effort to hide it. She'd been inside him and unleashed things in him that he could never hope to contain.

"I came here... to kill you." Ray said, a trace of doubt in his voice that turned Honey on. The man was lying to himself, trying to hold onto the man he used to be. Honey got to her feet and pressed her body against his, pushing her large boobs against his chest.

"I don't believe you..." She whispered in his ear. "I think you came here to fuck me..."

"No..." Ray protested, but the croak in his voice betrayed him. He hadn't pushed her away and made no move to stop Honey as she started to stroke his cock through his pants.

"You remember how good it feels to be bad..." Honey coaxed, sensing his reluctance was weakening. "How good it feels to cheat on your wife..." She continued, the unprotesting man letting her take hold of his hands and place them on her beautiful busty tits.

Ray, after a few seconds of resistance, found he was squeezing her breasts automatically. Since his memories had come back he hadn't been able to stop himself picturing them and guiltily jerking off in the shower. He couldn't believe he was doing this, betraying his wife of his own free will.