Lady Grotesque's 'T' Party

Story Info
Lady's friend Marlene has a sleek, slim cock.
7.6k words
4.45
76k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to be introduced to another of Lady's friends. When I arrived at Lady's place, Marlene was already there. She was beautiful and the moment I saw her I realised that she was a transgendered lady. She was beautiful, in that fabulously unreal way that such ladies are. She had lovely, long dark red hair and even more lovely, long legs of the kind that go right up to a girl's arse.

This was not going to be one of those absurd 'oh no, you've got a dick' scenarios. Lady would never be as cheap and obvious as that; and Marlene could never be mistaken for something more ordinary than what she is. She was both less and more than a natural woman; and Lady is a connoisseur.

'I hope you are not shocked,' said My Lady.

I was a little, but I said, 'more intrigued than shocked.' To meet such a Lady as Marlene had always been a secret desire of mine; one I had often tried to keep secret; even from myself.

Lady offered us drinks and I chose a scotch and Marlene asked for a tequila sunrise. Lady went to the kitchen to prepare them and Marlene looked at me with the look of a lady who knows what she wants and is confident that she is going to get it. Then she sat back and looked like she was in the mood for being wondered at.

She certainly inspired a sense of wonder in me. She was wearing a tight, black silk blouse that was unbuttoned sufficiently to offer a fine display of the perfect convex line of her cleavage, and which hugged her perfectly hourglass shaped torso and hips. She also had on a very short and tight black mini skirt that emphasised the length of her heaven sent legs; and those legs were clad in the sheerest of black stockings. Black shiny boots reached up to her knees. Her suspenders climbed from her thighs up under the hem of her tiny skirt. Her make up and jewellery were as copious as Lady's, but worn with an elegance that gave them an unlikely subtlety that was in stark contrast with Lady's grotesque excessiveness; but then Marlene was only thirty.

Of all the details of her that made her fascinating, however, it was what I knew was for now still hidden underneath the gusset of her panties. At the very moment when that thought burst across my mind, she crossed her legs, throwing one other the other with a subtle, but definite theatricality, allowing me a fleeting and tantalising glimpse of the black lace of that gusset, supplementing the idea of it that had already formed in my mind with a first confirmation of its reality. It did not bulge and was as smooth and flat as a natural woman's would be, and that seeming absence only made my desire to have confirmed what I already knew burn more intensely out of my thoughts and through my body and all the way to my cock.

It was a fantasy that, however, I had never been able to make my peace with, and even if I could come to feel comfortable with it, I did not know if it was one that I would like to experience, or one that I wanted to maintain only as a fantasy. But now it was in Lady's hands.

Lady returned with the drinks and handing them to us, sat down next to Marlene on the sofa. Lady was dressed more conservatively (by her own standards) than usual, and I could not help but think that this was in order to place emphasis on Marlene's glamorous allure. Today, it appeared, Lady was not going to be the star of her own show. She would, however, I felt sure, pull off an awarding winning support role. And I was to be the male lead in what was going to be a new departure in my career.

Their sitting next to each other as they were; the comparison between them was being more than implicitly invited, and I began to make it. Lady had chosen a white lacy basque and white g-string that retreated invitingly between the plump lips of her slit as she sat back into the sofa. She wore no stockings, but wrapped around her generous left thigh was a black and discreetly frilly garter belt. Her fantastic make up, we will come to later.

Lady offered Marlene a cigarette and took one herself and lit each of them. Then Lady sat back and looked at me and looked at Marlene and said

'Isn't she magnificent?'

She was, and I said 'yes, she is.'

Marlene smiled and said

'Divina helped me to feel comfortable about myself. I met her ten years ago, when I was just starting out, and experimenting with becoming feminine.'

'In a strange way,' said Lady, 'she reminds me of myself. After all, we are, I think, both a little strange as beautiful and erotically desirable women; but beautiful and erotically desirable women we definitely are.'

It was true, as Lady's observations about erotic matters always were, and I felt as though I was to have two Lady Grotesques today; each very much a lady and each mouthwateringly grotesque in her own very special way.

In thinking that, however, I was fooling myself. The two Lady Grotesques were going to have me. I had little say in the matter, and not only as a result of their various subtle, and less subtle persuasions.

Together on that sofa I found them alluring beyond anything I had known before, and my cock agreed with me. Lady did not fail to notice that it had already swelled to full erection, making a lewd tent in my trousers.

Marlene had seen it too and she said

'I think he likes us.'

'How could he not?' replied Lady, and then added, 'he is one of us.'

That's what I thought when I saw him,' said Marlene.

Lady went on, 'one of us, but we will have to initiate him into one or two things.'

Lady could make the most oblique of remarks, but it was always obvious to me what she meant. She had told me last time that she had once picked up two young lads in a bar and taken them home and fucked them, and bewitched them so powerfully with her fucking that she had been able to persuade them to suck each other's cocks for her. So Lady enjoyed the spectacle of a man sucking a cock.

Thankfully, it was not another man's cock that she intended me to suck for her today. And it was the idea of sucking Marlene's cock that most thrilled and terrified me. It seemed to me now that you could only genuinely say 'I have been with a transsexual woman,' if you have blown her cock. You can kiss her lips, fondle and lick and suck her tits, kiss your way down her stomach, worship her perfect legs; you can have her blow you, and you can even fuck her up the arse, but you can do all of those things to a natural born woman. No, if you are going to cross the line, you have to suck her cock; and to have really done it you have to let her come in your mouth. After all, I greatly prefer to shoot into a lady's mouth, rather than have her pull away at the crucial moment and watch her direct a shower of spunk at her tits, rather than accept a cum blast into her throat?

And as to having her fuck my arse; well, on that matter I am a typical 'heterosexual' man. Happy as I am to invade as many feminine arses as I can; my own, I regard as made exclusively for the purpose of expulsion.

Lost in these speculations, I had stopped watching the two ladies, but I came back when I heard a soft moaning. It was Marlene, and Lady was leant over her and taking her cock in her mouth. I watched Lady as she sucked Marlene's length into her dirty old mouth and I saw the look of pleasure burst across Marlene's face. I know from experience how expert Lady is in the cock sucking arts and as I watched I felt like I was being hypnotized by the spectacle of that antique fellatrix performing her dark magic on Marlene's very special wand.

Lady lifted her head up from Marlene's cock for a moment and I got my first glimpse of the whole of it, but I was too lost in the moment to see it properly.

'Come and give yours to Marlene,' she told me.

Nervous and excited, my blood racing through me, I stood up from the chair and walked towards Marlene. Then an impulse of desire took me and I unfurled as I arrived in front of her. Marlene became aware of the presence of my cock close to her mouth and she grabbed it and pulled it towards her and greedily sucked it between her painted lips. Having a cock of her own, this lady was a virtuoso and even Lady must bow to her superior craft.

Her fingertips gently held my balls; and her tongue and her lips, and even her teeth, which she used with consummate skill, were everywhere at once on my cock, and this masterpiece of fellatio she created whilst herself under the spell of Lady's magical arts. For that, I salute her powers of concentration.

I could not stand the intensity of this pleasure for long and my hips began to buck. I feared that I would disappoint Marlene, and Lady, by delivering so quickly; but Marlene sensed where I was, and sucked deeper and longer, and in doing so confirmed that this speed with which I was arriving was a compliment to her unsurpassable cock sucking.

Lady somehow knew I was about to come too, and she looked up to see Marlene move her mouth a couple of inches from my knob, just as the jets of white slime burst out and shot onto her tongue and over her lips.

Gratified at the sight, Lady returned to Marlene's cock and pushed down hard on the accelerator as she entered the home straight. A minute or so more of Lady's full on gobbling and Marlene's cock was emptying its juice in Lady's mouth. At the same time, mine slithered down over her chin, slowly but intently making its way towards her sculpted boobs.

Marlene looked down and smiled wickedly, and rubbed her slender fingertips, with their exquisitely red lacquered nails, over her chin; and coating her fingers with the cream, she iced her tits with it. So cool and arrogant looking in their elegance were those surgically contrived orbs that I thought that my spunk would freeze on them. Medical science is a wonderful thing.

Round one was complete and we all sat back and rested for a little while.

I was fascinated by Marlene's tits and I wanted to know when she had had them made. But I wanted to come to the subject from an indirect angle, so I decided to open by complimenting her.

'Marlene, your tits are majestic,' I told her.

'Thank you,' she said, 'I have always been very pleased with them. In fact, I like them so much, they turn me on too,' she said.

Lady beamed at hearing my compliments to her exotic protégé and looked at Marlene with a benevolent eye that was almost maternal.

'I had them done seven years ago, and Divina paid for them,' Marlene explained.

'And it was worth every penny,' said Lady.

I looked down at Marlene's cock, which was flaccid now, and covered with a film of Lady's saliva and its own spunk, and it lay benign for now, over the top of her thigh.

Marlene guessed my thought and said

'Don't worry baby, I'm never going to cut that off. And anyway, even if I wanted to, Lady would not let me.'

Then lady said something that shocked me.

'What about after I die?'

Marlene was shocked by the remark too and her face suddenly became serious and she said 'Divina, I don't think you ever will.'

It was the kind of remark that a person makes when there is nothing else that is less banally and ineffectively reassuring to say, but now it seemed true. How could a woman like Lady die?

Realising that her remark had carried more import than she had intended, Lady quickly put us back on the track we had been on before, by declaring

'This old slut is not dead yet, and she has a cunt and an arse that need your attention, before they die of boredom and neglect.

The speed with which Marlene's arm reacted made it seem as though it was part of the same being that had had the thought and spoken the words, and her fingers were gently polishing Lady's cunt lips almost before Lady's words were out.

Reciprocally, Lady reached for Marlene's cock and began to wank it back into life. They kissed long and sexily while they played with each other's toys, and it struck me as I looked on that what was missing from the scene was my cock, and the obvious place for it was between their kissing lips. I went to them and brushed my cock tip over their joined cheeks. Their heads moved simultaneously for it and my knob was absorbed into their kiss. I felt their two tongues rolling and flicking around my helmet and each of them cupped one of my balls between her fingertips and pulled them gently in opposing directions.

This was an agreeable appetizer, but soon Lady was ready for her next course. She gestured to Marlene to face her. Our two cocks pointed at Lady's extravagantly painted face. If she had gone light on her clothing today, she had chosen to decorate her face more heavily that I had ever seen before. The white foundation and the rouge on top were as thick as the cream on a cake that would make you fat simply through looking at it. Around her eyes was daubed black eye shadow so thick and dark that, had she a lesser sexual magnetism, she would have resembled some outlandish species of panda bear.

Her full lips were painted a shocking pink, and around the pink she had drawn a thin line in dark red, and they pursed outwards vulgarly, awaiting the insertion between them of our two straining cocks.

'No one can apply make up like Divina,' said Marlene.

I had to agree and decorated as she was today; by even her own standards of splendid artifice, she looked as inauthentically real as Marlene looked authentically unreal, with her unnaturally perfect body and those fabulous silicon tits, and her sleek cock eager to get at Lady's mouth.

Marlene poked herself forward and it seemed to be for the purpose of sliding into Lady's mouth, but at the moment her cock tip was about to make contact with Lady's flesh she took herself in her hand and planted the head of her cock on Lady's cheek. When she lifted it, there was a mark in the rouge. There was also a red circle around Marlene's pee hole, which looked pleasing ridiculous, like the nose of a clown.

Then Marlene poked forward again and used her cock as a pen to inscribe the letter 'M' in the make up on Lady's cheek. Marlene laughed wickedly and told me that it was my turn.

It seemed a cruel thing to do, so I traced a heart on Lady's other cheek, as though such a symbol of love would compensate for the nastiness of drawing on her face. Lady, however, did not seem to mind. When our little art class was done, she took each of our cocks in her hands and began to wank us.

I have had threesomes with a woman and a man as my fellow participants, and I have stood beside another man and before a woman and been sucked off alternately with him. But in all of those threesomes, there had never been physical contact between the man and me. Even when we were treating the woman to a double penetration, we had tacitly avoided even the gentlest of brushing together of balls.

Now, though, Lady's initiation ceremony was about to began in earnest, and instead of sucking one of us into her mouth, she pulled our cocks together and rubbed them over each other, helmet against helmet. It was a new and interesting sensation and I silently thanked Lady for bringing it about; yet my inhibitions still made me fear it a little.

The highlight of this oral extravaganza came when lady managed, with some effort, to wedge both of our cocks into her mouth simultaneously, and the contrasting wet warmness of her inner cheek and the smooth, soft and hard cock that was pressed next to mine was memorable in its novelty. This double blow job, however, did not end with fountains of cum. Lady had greater ambitions than that.

Lady disappeared to her bedroom for a moment and then came back sporting her red strap on. The sight of her with that red plastic and very large cock poking out from her loins only emphasised her grotesqueness further. It was magnificent in its perversity. Marlene did not even need to be told what to do. She leaned back on the sofa and pulled her legs up over her body and presented to Lady her arse.

Marlene was all submissiveness, and Lady seemed to grow more powerful and aggressive looking, as Marlene readied herself for the sodomizing that Lady was going to inflict on her.

Lady began to prepare Marlene's arse for its fucking. Lady was kneeling on the floor with her red plastic cock pointing intently at its target. Prone as she lay on the sofa, Marlene's long, slim cock poked upwards at an upward angle of 70 (or it might have been 69) degrees or so from her loins. It presented me thus with my first opportunity to study it in detail. I had never before seen a cock that I would describe as elegant; but Marlene's cock was elegant. It was sleek and as wide at the rim, where her shaft met her helmet, as it was at the girth, and it was long and slim, like the long, thin stem of a glass that seems feminine because of the its stem's shape, and from which it is intended that a woman should drink. However, it only seemed so long because of the slimness that gave it its curiously feminine look. Most of all it was perfectly smooth and it shone as though it had been painted with clear nail lacquer.

I sat and watched as Lady continued her preparation of Marlene's arse for its reaming. I moved around so that I see better and enjoy every detail. Lady was stroking Marlene's ring, and working her finger tip little by little in the hole. She took it out again and put it into to her own juicy cunt to get some lubrication, than pushed her finger into Marlene's arse a little deeper. Marlene sighed with pleasure at this gentle invasion of her dark passage; though this manicured finger was merely a scout; the invasion itself was going to get a lot less gentle.

I watched carefully as Marlene's anus gradually dilated, until it was open wide enough for Lady to put one of her slim fingers into the hole without it touching the sides. Taking pride in her work, Lady looked up and smiled at me. She leaned forward and let drool out of her mouth a long, stringy dribble of her spit, onto Marlene's ring. She rubbed it into the hard knot of her sphincter and wiped more of it over the soft and delicate pinkish red flesh inside.

With a cruel smile Lady made a fist around her red plastic cock and pushed her helmet up against Marlene's pulsing sphincter.

My cock throbbed at the thought of the delicious brutality of Lady's intention. With one push and so little lubricant Lady rammed her entire red plastic cock up into the depths of Marlene's arsehole with a single shove. Marlene cried out in pain.

'You fucking dirty old bitch,' she shrieked, 'fuck Marlene's arse.'

'You love it, old filthy young whore,' spat Lady, and proceeded mercilessly to fuck Marlene's arsehole.

Lady executed this invasion of Marlene's arsehole with a ferocity that was savage. With each stroke she went in up to the hilt and even an arse as accustomed to the excursions of foreign objects into its depths could not have been more severely tested to the edge of its endurance by such a vociferous reaming. Marlene screamed with pleasure and pain throughout the delicious ordeal.

I sat in my chair with my dick throbbing at this arcane spectacle, but wondered how it could finish? Splendid though it was; that red plastic cock was in the end impotent. Then, in a flash, Lady had pulled out and rolled over and was on all fours on the floor and Marlene was behind her and ready to take her revenge. So this is how they did it. It was clearly a well honed manoeuvre.

Now, with the tables turned, Marlene's cock looked threatening. It was not so much that Marlene's cock was big; it was not. It was only six inches, which seemed appropriate for a cock that poked out from such a body as hers. Now, though it seemed hostile and fierce and, slim and sleek and shiny as it was; it looked like a thin, cruel spike, as it poked out ready to pierce Lady's sphincter.

However, when Marlene did spear Lady's arse, it was gently and delicately, and quite the reverse of the vicious assault that Lady had subjected Marlene's arse to.