Lady Gwendolyn's Punishment

Story Info
Court punisher teaches Gwen a lesson in pleasure & pain.
13.1k words
4.42
100.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers

Lady Gwendolyn gently closed the heavy door to the King's chamber, stifling a yawn. It had been a very long night. The King had been insatiable. She hardly got any sleep. Normally it wouldn't have bothered her, but the King had drunk far too much last night and although he had plenty of energy, there was very little wind in his mighty sail. She was frustrated and exhausted.

She turned the corner heading toward her room where her nice, warm bed waited and to her surprise she saw light spilling from Edward's chamber. She crept silently to the room and peered through the crack in the door.

What she saw should have shocked her but for some reason only peaked her curiosity. The Crown Prince, Edward, was sitting at the foot of his bed with his robe open and his cock in his hand. He was yanking it hard and fast, his breathing labored. She was mesmerized. He looked beautiful. She always thought he was handsome but with his long bronze hair flowing over him and his head thrown back as he reveled in the ecstasy of his touch, he looked stunning. She watched as his finely sculpted muscles contracted while he gripped his large organ tightly in his hand.

She knew it was wrong to watch him but she couldn't take her eyes from him. He was moaning quietly, intent on the pleasure he brought himself. She caressed her tongue slowly, sensually across her crimson lips. A familiar weight began to build in the lower half of her body.

She was so frustrated and aching from her less than pleasurable night that she couldn't help but touch herself over her shift. Even through the silk of her gown she could feel the wetness of her slit. She rubbed it slowly, savoring the feel of the silk over her swelling folds. She fondled her rather well endowed breast with her other hand, rolling her rock hard nipple between her fingers. She stifled a moan as she watched him come closer to spilling his seed. She could tell he was close. His breath had picked up and his moans grew more intense.

She fingered herself through the silk, sliding the ample fabric into her hole as she slipped her finger inside. She was close and hoped to bring herself before he did. She closed her eyes briefly as she slid another finger inside. She opened her eyes just in time to see her him arch his back spilling his seed in strong pulsing arch.

He cried out as he came causing her orgasm to crash into her. An involuntary moan tore from her lips. Edward looked up. Their eyes met and she knew at once that he had seen her.I didn't think the door was open wide enough to be seen,she said slightly panicked. She watched as anger flooded his beautiful green eyes.

"Gwendolyn, come in and close the door please." He said in a trembling voice. The anger boiled off him in a wave yet he managed to keep his tone even and low.

She did as she was told opening the door just enough to squeeze in and closed it tightly behind her. She said nothing as his eyes traveled angrily over her, pausing a moment at the wetness on the front of her gown. He filed that piece of information for later, concentrating on the immediate problem.

"Come here, Gwen." He waited silently while she walked to the bed and stood directly in front of him. Her long blond hair was hanging loose over her angelic face, her blue eyes turned down slightly in embarrassment. He noticed how her full round breasts heaved in excitement after what she saw and no doubt did. He couldn't believe she was spying on him.

"How dare you invade my privacy? Is this how you repay my mother, the Queen's kindness, by spying on her only son in his most intimate moments. She found you as a babe, abandoned, brought you in and raised you as one of her own, and this is how you honor her memory? She would roll over in her grave if she could see your behavior this morning. What do you have to say for yourself, Gwendolyn?"

She didn't need to be reminded of how she came to live here, by him of all people, because his sisters never let her forget it. Only Edward and his father, the king, ever treated like she belonged, but she didn't think that now would be a good time to point that out.

"I, um, your door was ajar and I am so sorry, Edward. I saw you and couldn't help myself. It was wrong of me, my lord." She lowered her eyes submissively in attempts to lessen his anger.

"Yes it was wrong, very wrong, and you must be punished. I fear that you have become spoiled living here. I blame it on father and the way he dotes on you." He paused to gather his thoughts. "You must learn to give me the respect that I am due, Gwen. It will not be long before I am your king and you will have to learn your place. Now how should I punish you?"

"Please, Edward. I said I was sorry." She kept her eyes down but Edward noticed that her kissable pouting lips trembled slightly as if she were about to cry.Oh how I would love to have those beautiful lips wrapped tightly around my cock. – He thought then shook his head slightly to bring him back to the task at hand.

"And I believe that you are but that is not going to save you from my punishment."

"But..."

"No, Gwen. It is past time you learned a lesson."

He paused remembering the wet spot on her shift. "Well what do we have here?" He said bringing his hand up to touch the darkened area on her gown. He brought the area up to his face inhaling the musky sweetness of her lust deep into his lung. He groin pulsed in excitement. "I see you enjoyed my performance."

"Edward, I..." She started.

"Silence!" He said cutting her off.

He lifted her shift and touched her sex. She flinched at the invasion, but did not move. She was in enough trouble already. He kept his eyes locked on her while he began to massage her wet cunt. Her clit was still swollen and wanting for another release. She moaned when he lightly pinched her little nub.

"Now what shall I do to punish you. Let me think a moment." He spoke as if he was not at this very moment gliding his finger into her dripping wet pussy. He fucked his finger in and out of her hole several times before withdrawing his attentions bringing his finger up to his nose to inhale her sweet perfume.

"Mmmm, very nice." He said before retuning it to her cunt, adding another finger to fuck her deep. She was going insane with pleasure. She had completely forgotten about her impending punishment. Her mind was focused only on what he was doing to her. She was so close that she only barely heard him talking.

"I have it!! There is a room in the bowels of the castle. It is where Master Gurney used to punish our prisoners and anyone else father felt deserved it. I want you to meet me there in 4 hours, when father gathers his advisors for court. Do not be late. Wear only a shift, nothing else, and do not tell anyone of your destination. I want no one to see you. Do you understand, Gwen?"

She barely understood anything right now with his hand pumping her cunt. She was so close. So close.Yes, right there. Oh god!! –she thought.

"Gwenie? Do you understand me?"

"Yes! Yessss! Oh god yesssss!" She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her. Her knees buckled and had it not been for him supporting her she would have fallen. He waited a moment before withdrawing his hand from her mound.

"Did you hear anything I said, Gwendolyn?" He tried to be stern but you could hear the desire in his voice and the pleasure he got from bringing her.

She tried twice but finally managed to say, "Yes."

"Yes, what Gwen?"

"Yes, Edward, I understand you. I will be in the punishment room in precisely four hours dressed much like I am now. No one will see me and I will speak to no one. I have heard you, my lord." She sounded tired but thoroughly sated.

"Good. Good. Now Gwen. There is something else you must know. I was appointed the unofficial punisher for father after Gurney died since I showed such an interest when he was 'entertaining' guests of fathers choosing. I will not hurt you but know that I will be thorough. Do you understand?" He paused hoping to scare her with this knowledge and then as if remembering added, "And Gwendolyn, you will address me as your highness or master, for I will treat you as a servant until such time as I feel you have served out your punishment. Do you understand me, Gwen?"

"Yes, Edward." She said showing none of the panic she was feeling.

"What did you call me, servant?" He said sternly.

"I am sorry, your highness." She said proudly.

"Curtsey when you address me, wench."

"Yes, my lord." She curtsied low, holding the position.

"That's better, Gwenie. Now off to bed and do not be late."

"Yes sir." She said as she got up and left the room. She was so tired and need the sleep she was about to get. She had no idea what she was in for but doubted it would be at all pleasant.

***

After she left, Edward pleasured himself once more relishing the scent that Gwen left on his fingers.This is going to be fun. It has been a long time since I have had the pleasure of punishing someone and for it to be Gwen! I have had my prayers answered. If she only knew I was pleasuring myself to the fantasy of her every night. – he thought laughing gaily.

"Well I must get started. I have much to get prepared." He said quietly getting up from the bed wiping himself on the sheets that the servants would soon be in to launder.

"Phillip!" He called. And within moments a tall, thin man came into the room. He had been the prince's servant for years. They had practically grown up together. They were the best of friends and Edward trusted this man with his life as well as his secrets.

"Highness?" He said bowing at the waist.

"Morning Phillip. I need you do me a special favor. No one can know about this."

"Of course, my lord. How can I be of service?"

"I need you to set up the punishment room for me, but not like you usually do. Bring in a cot or small bed if you can find it and dress it with fresh linens, warm blanket and quality pillows. I need a dressing table, basin, and wash things, including a straight blade and hairbrush. Also, bring a goodly amount of candles. Yes, I think that should do it. If I think of anything else, I will alert you to it. And Phillip, don't let the servants catch you."

"Right away, my lord. But, sire, may I ask who our special guest is?" He asked respectively hoping he had not over stretched his bounds.

"In due time, Phillip, in due time." The smile on the prince's face was wicked as he ushered his man out.

"Oh, Phillip, I thought of a couple more things. I will need some scented oils and some silk ribbons. That should be all for now, my friend. Be swift. This needs to be set up in under 4 hours."

"Yes, my lord. You can count on me." He said as he bowed out of the room.

***

Gwen asked her handmaiden to awaken her in three hours and not a minute longer and then fell into a deep, deep sleep.

She woke to a gentle shaking and someone calling her name. Sondra, her handmaiden, was gently shaking her and calling out to her. Stretching she opened her eyes and smiled at the young woman.

"Sorry to wake you my lady but it has been three hours as you requested. How can I help you on this beautiful day?"

"Today, I think all I request is that you enjoy your day. Go and visit your sister in town. It has been a long time since you have seen your niece. I will fend for myself. I feel like going riding. I need some time to think. Ok?" Gwen smiled at the young woman. It had been some time since she gave the girl somewhat of a breather.

"Are you sure you don't need me, my lady?"

"No, no. Go on. You deserve a bit of a holiday. Stay a couple of days if you'd like, no make that a week. I will ask Mary to assist me if I need help."

"Thank you, my lady. I cannot tell you what a gift you have given me." The girl was so happy. Gwen was overwhelmed by Sondra's emotion. She hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the check.

"Now go on and pack. I will have the stable master ride you into town." She said gaily.

"No need, my lady. I will ride in with the baker when she leaves for supplies."

"As you wish. Give my best to Matilda and the little one."

Sondra curtsied one last time before closing the door. A feeling of foreboding settled in the Gwen's chest as the door closed. What would Edward do to her? He had known her all her life and treated her like a sister, until this morning that is. Would he really hurt her? Did he have that right? She dare not even ask the King for fear of what the repercussions might be.

Resigning herself to her fate she washed and braided her hair. She changed her shift choosing one of her favorites. It was robin egg blue and brought out the color of her eyes. She then reached for her under-things but closed the drawer remembering his instructions. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with her reflection.

She smoothed her hands down the gown and headed for the door. She would have no trouble getting to the dungeon steps undetected since she had long mastered the skill of traversing the castle undetected.

It took her longer than she anticipated but she eventually reached the door leading to the guards' rooms. Master Gurney's punishment room was at the far end of this corridor. She had only met Master Gurney once before he died but knew where his room was by reputation alone. Officially, the room and the dungeons were no longer used but she new better and apparently Edward was the punisher now.

She arrived about ten minutes late and Phillip was guarding the room when she reached it. He looked worried.

"Oh, my lady, you're very late. My lord will not be happy by this. I am sorry it is to you that will be punished. I will not ask what it is that you did for it is not allowed, but know that I will keep your punishment a secret." His sincerity was genuine. She had always liked Phillip and this wouldn't change her opinion of him. "You must hurry in, Gwen. He is already very angry about your tardiness. Whatever you do, do not try to make excuses. Just take the punishment and try not to anger him further, please."

"Thank you, Phillip." She kissed him lightly on the cheek, squeezing his arm as he opened the door for her.

"YOU'RE LATE!" He bellowed just as Phillip closed the thick heavy door behind her.

"I'm sorry, my lord." She said as she fell to her knees.

"Silence! You will speak only when I request it of you. Now get up." He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up by her braid, causing her to cry out.

"The more you cry out the worse you punishment will be. Now take off your gown. I wish to start this immediately."

"But, Edward..." She protested.

"Did I tell you could speak, slave?" He said as he backhanded her throwing her to the floor.

"Get up! Maybe next time you will hold your tongue."

She got up with tears in her eyes and a small amount of blood pooling in the corner of her mouth. She stayed quiet and averted her eyes to the floor.

"That's better. Now go over to that wall an pick out what I will use for your punishment."

Reluctantly she walked over to the wall and looked over the instruments. There were paddles of all shapes and sizes; some had fur lining one side, some small needle-like spikes. She also noticed what looked like riding crops and various sizes of whips. There were even leather straps like a smith might have for sharpening a knife. She picked the least offensive looking of them all. It was a wide leather paddle with a strong handle. She reluctantly brought it to Edward.

"Good, good. This is one of my favorites. I will give you 25 sound smacks to start. For every noise you make I will add 5 to the total. Keep that in mind. Now give me that paddle and bend over my knee." He was getting hard before he even started. This was not a good sign of his resolve.

She wasted no time bending over his knee, her ass high in the air and her breasts resting against his thigh. She was trembling in fear.

He did not start the punishment immediately but first ran his palm over her ass cupping each cheek giving it a light squeeze. Then without warning he brought the paddle down on her tender flesh hard. The pain was immediate but she did not cry out. Again he raised the paddle and brought it down hard against her awaiting ass. She jumped but again did not cry out.

God how he loved this, her ass vibrating when the leather hit her flesh and the feel of her breasts bouncing lightly against his thigh was erotic. He was going to enjoy this. He brought the paddle down 5 more time in quick succession in hopes to bring a cry from her, but it didn't. He put down the paddle and felt her red hot flesh.

"Yes. Very nice. You are doing well Gwenie. Do you want me to stop?"

"It is not for me to say, master." She said as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Good answer. For that you get a little reward." He rubbed her ass gently then reached down into her crevice fingering her wet hole. She moaned. He fingered her cunt pumping two then three fingers into her until she was close to cumming then withdrew.

"That's enough, for now."

He picked up the paddle and brought it down mercilessly on her ass several times hard. So hard that she did indeed cry out for mercy.

"Please highness. I beg of you to stop. I cannot take the pain."

"You can and you will. And for you disobedience I will add 20 more." He said and brought the paddle down.

She began to wail as he continued the abuse on her ass. She lost count exactly how many times he hit her but she was certain he had far exceeded his earlier promise. The pain was unbelievable. She was certain that he would never stop, but eventually he did.

"You have done well for your first lesson. Your punishment is over for now. I will be back later to continue. For now, you will service me like the good wench you are and then you may rest. Phillip will bring you something to eat. But first get on your knees."

"As you wish Master." She wiped the tears from her face and did as she was told. She rested her ass on her heals wincing from the pain, but she dared not get up.

He pulled his hard cock from his codpiece and guided her to his erection.

"Suck my cock." She had done this many times to the King and knew just what to do. She drew his member into her mouth running her tongue along the full head. Then sucked him deep into her throat. She bobbed up and down on his cock getting more excited by the minute. Her tongue massaged his thick rod with every plunge into her gullet.

"Yes, Gwenie. Just like that. Suck my cock. Yes, yes. Do you want me to cum in your mouth, baby?" Gwen wanted more than anything to drink Edwards cum down her throat.

"Yes Edward. Shoot your seed down my throat. Then fuck me. Fuck my red hot ass." She went back to servicing Edward. He was so close. He was going to blow soon. The tormenting of her ass was almost too much for him to withstand. He grabbed her by the hair and fucked his cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, fuck. Suck me. Uh-huh. Yes! God yesssss. Gwenie my love! Ugh!" He shot his seed deep down her throat. She sucked it down, licking every last drop from the tip.

"Oh Gwenie, that was so good. I am so sorry I had to punish you. Let me make it up to you baby. Come her and let me taste you. Let me eat your pussy."

"Yes, I'd like that, but don't be sorry. I deserve to be punished and even though it hurt, it made me so wet, wet for you."

She laid down and spread her legs wide wincing as her sore backside rubbed against the sheets.

"God you're beautiful, little one. You have no idea how long I have wanted this."

He wasted no time in diving into her very wet pussy. He drove his tongue deep into her ravishing her clit. He was hungry for her and it showed. He dipped two fingers into her cunt and pumped them hard into her causing her to cry out. He removed them not wanted her to cum to quickly and placed one of his dripping finger at little puckered hole.

exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers