Lady Hideaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
624 Followers

Misty called out to him again but he ignored it as he lifted a thick rock from the lawn and went to the next window down. This was going to scare Tessa, but he needed to get in there. He shielded himself with one arm as he slammed the rock into the window and heard the glass shatter. He heard Tessa scream as he smoothed the glass with his boot before he climbed through the window and faced the stairs, where she was now against the wall, her eyes wide and on him.

“Tessa.” He said gently, but she jumped, as if she didn’t even recognize him.

Conner moved closer until he could see the deep gash in her wrist, bleeding more heavily than he was comfortable with. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her face away from him, hiding behind the thick locks of her hair. He hated to see her so frightened but he used the opportunity to approach her quickly.

He reached for her injured wrist but she violently flinched away from him. He reached again, more determined this time, tearing a piece away from the curtain and wrapping her injured arm with it as she struggled against him.

“Tessa.” He said gently, “Tessa I wont hurt you.”

Her watery eyes snapped open and she looked at him again, this time with more familiarity. He forced himself to smile at her, continuing to keep pressure on her wound, and with his free hand he slowly reached out and touched her fingers in an attempt to comfort her.

Tessa let her hand slip into his and noticed he had cut himself, but she couldn’t say anything as she began to cry. Conner wanted hold her, but he was afraid that would only make things worse. She was still trying to grasp the situation.

“Tessa.”

Tessa looked up again, comprehending now that Conner was there and he was talking to her. She had not noticed that her blood was leaking through his makeshift bandage the way he did. She couldn’t even feel the pain, only the dizziness that came with the loss of blood.

“We need to get you some help.” Conner stated, “You need a doctor, is there someone in particular I should call?”

Tessa looked as if she might say something, but then her eyes turned wide with fear again and Conner could have lost his temper when he heard Misty’s voice as she climbed through the window.

“Fuck, Conner!” Misty cursed, “What the hell is going on here?”

“Get out of here Misty.” Conner warned, trying his best to remain calm.

Misty obviously wasn’t getting the message as her eyes slowly fixated on Tessa, and what came next even surprised Conner.

“Tess?” Misty called, “Tess Formike is that you?”

Conner felt Tessa suddenly stiffen against his grip as if something had awakened in her. She panicked, struggling to her feet, trying to get up the stairs and out of Conner’s grip.

“Tessa stop!” Conner stated, knowing that if she got away from him she could lock herself in a room and he would be unable to help her.

“What the hell is going on?” Misty demanded.

“Get out of here!” Conner shouted, but his voice rising the way it had caused Tessa to scream in shock, she pulled against his arm and tried to escape.

“No Tessa, you need help!” Conner stated.

Conner was unprepared for when Misty appeared to aid him. He could have killed her when she grabbed Tessa’s other arm violently, causing Tessa to lash out in sheer panic.

“Misty don’t!” Conner shouted, but it was just about too late as Tessa’s light body crashed into his chest in an attempt to get away from Misty.

She was so light she practically bounced off him in the scuffle. Conner failed to catch her and he flinched as she fell towards the stairs, her head smacking against the wall on the way down. Misty stepped back, shocked as she and Conner stared at Tessa unconscious beneath them.

Conner quickly knelt down and tried to see if her head was bleeding as he lifted his cell phone from his pocket and tossed it up to Misty.

“Call an ambulance.” Conner ordered.

That was the last thing Conner had said that he actually remembered outside of the haze his mind shifted into. He remembered straightening Tessa’s nightshirt for her. Her slender legs had been revealed and a small portion of her white panties. He wanted to keep her covered while she was unconscious. He remembered holding her hand, and trying stop her wrist from bleeding.

He remembered Misty’s voice demanding to know what was going on, but he wasn’t sure he actually responded, and when the ambulance arrived he remembered thoroughly objecting to the emergency medical team’s trying to take Tessa out of her house, where she felt the safest. Two of the men had to hold him off until he calmed down, and by then the ambulance had left, and the next thing Conner knew he was following behind it in his truck.

Blulady
Blulady
624 Followers