Lady in Red

Story Info
Stopping for a drink gets him a cold drink & a hot woman.
1.3k words
4.14
42.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throaty grumble of the bike echoed off the brick walls of the bar as he pulled into the near empty parking lot. It appeared that the late hour and the earlier rain had chased all but the most faithful patrons back to their homes. Home was where he should be also but after a particularly rough work day all he wanted was to wash away his troubles in an ice cold beer.

Parking next to a cherry red Trans Am, he cut the bike’s engine, dropped the kickstand and dismounted. The leather of his jacket creaked as he paused to stretch out the weary muscles in his back before going into the bar.

Maybe a dozen patrons, mostly regulars who interrupted their drinking long enough to wave a greeting, sat in scattered groups around the cozy interior. The bartender reached down to get his beer and had it waiting for him on the long bar.

Seated on a stool at the end of the bar was a woman he had never seen in this bar before. Waves of ebony hair drifted across her bare shoulders and down to the middle of her back. Dark, smoky eyes over a rich, sultry mouth gave her an exotic look and he idly wondered where she was from. With long, tanned legs that disappeared into a red dress so tight he was surprised she could breath and so short all of her charms would be exposed if she moved, she sat watching his reflection in the grimy mirror behind the bar.

In a black leather jacket and snug fitting blue jeans, he looked slightly out of place in an uptown bar on a Thursday night. His brown hair was slightly longer than what was considered fashionable and curled over the collar of his denim shirt. The scent of night wind and faint musky aftershave completed the aura of the tall, dark stranger.

All in all, he was far more interesting than the other customers and when their eyes met in the reflection, she smiled. Putting down her drink, she uncrossed her long legs and walked over to the battered juke box in the corner. She could feel his eyes on her as she made her selection and, as the sounds of an old Righteous Brothers tune began its melody, she walked up to him and held out her hand. Her voice was soft and suggestive. “Dance with me.”

He looked at her, a crooked smile touching his lips. Dancing with her had not been the first thing to enter his mind but he was not about to pass up the opportunity to hold this beautiful woman in his arms. Taking her hand, he led he onto the wooden floor and pulled her gently to him. The first thing he noticed as they began to dance was the clean, sweet fragrance of her hair and warm smooth feel of her skin. With their bodies swaying to the music, he could feel the soft mounds of her breasts graze against his chest and the firm pressure of her hips close to his. He could feel his cock stir as his hand moved boldly down the silky material of her dress from her back to rest on her ass, knowing she wore nothing underneath. As the song ended, she looked up at him and lightly licked her red pouting lips then asked. “Show me your motorcycle?”

Taking her hand again, pausing only long enough to retrieve her purse from the bar, they walked out into the still night. The asphalt was still wet and the moon cast shimmering reflections in the puddles left behind by the rain. The only sounds were the occasional car on the distant highway and the clicking of her high heels. As they walked through the dark parking lot to his bike, she tossed her long hair back and breathed deep the moist air. In the dim light, her red dress appeared painted onto the full curves of her breasts and he ached to reach out and caress them.

She walked up to the bike and bent slightly to run her fingers over the supple leather seat as if it were the taut skin of a lover. The hem of her dress lifted ever so slightly, but from where he stood, he clearly see the creamy flesh of her ass and upper thighs.

Unable to resist any longer, he stepped close behind her and stroked his hand across her warm soft skin. He had half expected her to react in shock or anger. Instead, she merely rested her elbows on the leather seat and rocked her ass against his hand. Emboldened, he slid her dress up her hips to expose her to his touch. Reaching between her spread thighs, his fingers parted the soft pink lips of her pussy finding them moist and hot.

A soft purr escaped her mouth as his fingers slowly, deeply entered her. As one hand explored her wet depths, the other mover to her breasts and quickly freed them to the cool night air. Her hard nipples grazed against the palm of his hand and she moaned with delight.

She arched her back and began to rock her pussy against his soaked hand. Hot and eager, she looked back at him. In a husky, desire laden voice she demanded “Fuck me. Now. Please.”

Shrugging out of his jacket, he quickly unbuckled his pants and freed his pulsing, hard cock. Sliding the purple head between her thighs, it was wet and slick in seconds. Grapping her hips, he lunged forward and impaled her pussy on his cock. She grunted as he filled her, suddenly, completely then began to fuck her in long, slow thrusts.

He gripped a handful of her dark hair and pulled her head back to kiss her ruby lips, their tongues meeting in a dance of pure lust. She groaned against his lips and he could feel her pussy clench and milk his thrusting cock. Like a velvet fist, her body demanded more. His fingers moved over her hard clit in rhythm with his cock and in seconds he felt her twist in orgasm. Her hot cum flooded over him and as her pussy convulsed around his cock, he had to smile at her abandon.

Leaning heavily on his bike, she stood with trembling legs awaiting his next move. His cock was still rock hard within her and she could hear the heavy panting of lust in each of his breaths. His hand moved over her ass and down to her dripping pussy. Getting his fingers slick with her cum, he moved back to the perfect pink bud of her ass, pressing gently until his wet finger slipped inside.

He heard her soft gasp and could feel the tight muscle clenching and relaxing. Slowly, carefully he teased her ass until she was ready to accept him then began pushing his cock into her. Inch by inch his hips pushed his cock into her tight hot ass until it was buried. Feeling her body clench around him was more than he could bear and he began to fuck her quickly, deeply. Their hips thudding together, they fucked as if the rest of the world ceased to exist. He could feel the hot cum swirling through his balls and sear up his cock into her ass. Their passions exploded through them in a blur of wet, salty, shuddering waves and leaving them trembling in their wake.

He stepped back from her and leaned heavily against his bike while the woman in red readjusted her dress. With a soft smile, she leaned over to him and kissed his lips lightly. Then, walking over to the Trans Am she opened the passenger door and got inside.

The big engine roared to life and, with a sharp squeal of tires, the Trans Am was gone.

With a puzzled scratch of his head, he put his jacket back on and wondered what the late movie tonight was.