Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers

She looked up at him when she regained her composure, then slowly slid down his body, making sure her body never lost contact with tent in his pants. When her face was right above it, she put her hand, first on top, and then slid it down, squeezing the shaft.

Bob couldn't believe his good luck. As good as his sex life was with his late wife, she would only go down on him on special occasions. Tina pulled down his zipper and freed his aching member from its confines.

"Mmm. Nice, very nice." She kissed it from top to bottom, using her tongue to heighten not only the feeling, but also the visual pleasure for Bob. His cock was a nice size, long and thick. After coating it with her saliva, she looked him in the eye and slowly slid her mouth over his purple mushroom head. Bob moaned and put his hands on the sides of her head, moving her hair out of her face so that he could better watch her suck him. Inch by deliberate inch, Tina took him in until she had engulfed his entire cock. When his pubic hair was tickling her nose, she stopped and held it, tighten her grip and sucking. Her tongue snaked around his shaft to intensify his pleasure and hers too.

He couldn't hold still any longer and he raised his hips slightly. She took the hint and unhurriedly bobbed her head up and down, lightly scraping her teeth along the way. To keep Bob from thrusting into her, she held his balls firmly with on hand and the base with the other.

"Damn, Tina. This is fantastic. You're very talented at this."

She hummed as she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet pop. "I love doing it and it helps when I have such a tasty cock like yours." She licked the head a few times and added, "I want you to cum in my mouth, ok? I've always fantasized about what you taste like."

"I'd love to. And if you keep doing like that, it won't be long." And he meant it too. She had him turned on since she came down the steps and her cock sucking was approaching expert.

She took him back in her mouth and went to work on it with earnest. She moved up and down and side to side, using her entire mouth and tongue. When she deep throated him, it sent him over the edge. "Here it comes!" he groaned as his cock began to throb and pulsate. The first squirt was surprisingly large and caught Tina off guard. She quickly pulled her head back and swallowed, but not before some had oozed out of the corners of her mouth. She wasn't going to let that happen again, so when the second spewed into her, she had enough room in her mouth to take it all. She swallowed that load and prepared herself for more. And more she got. As his eruption slowed, she savored the salty tang of his seed. She continued to suck him, taking perverse pleasure in teasing his oversensitive cock head with her tongue. She cleaned his member of any remnants of his cum before releasing him from her oral confines and cleaning her own chin.

"That was good. Did you like it?"

"Hell yea! It was absolutely amazing! Thanks!" He reached down to her to pull her back on top of him.

Tina smiled as she crawled back to him. "My pleasure! Really, it was my pleasure." They kissed softly as he enveloped her into his arms. He ran his hands up and down her back as they kissed, stopping at her hips to pull her skirt up again. He held each cheek in a hand, squeezing them as she again ground her hips into him. Finally, she broke the kiss and said, "I can't take it any more. Will you be able to make love to me?"

"I have no doubt that you will be able to get me up again."

She slithered her body off of him and stood up, "Follow me." He stood up and tucked his cock back into his pants, in case he accidentally ran into one of her kids in the hallway. She grinned to herself as she watched him, knowing that very shortly, that thing would be out and submerged deep inside her. She took his hand and headed for the stairs. He expected to be going up, but she led him down to the basement to the guest room with doubled as her exercise room. Then he understood, upstairs in her room, they would have to be careful about making noise and waking her kids, but downstairs, that wouldn't be the case.

She had finished the room so that on one side was a double bed and a dresser while on the other side were some mats for her aerobics, a stationary bicycle, some weights and a floor to ceiling mirror so she could see herself as she worked out.

Once inside and the door securely closed, she turned toward him. Having had a chance to think a bit, Bob asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this? I would hate for this to ruin our relationship as it is."

Her expression changed from a passionate one to an inquisitive one. "Why, don't you?"

"I would love to make love to you. I just want you to be sure, that's all."

"I am more than sure. I've wanted this for a long time, a real long time."

"Um…I should warn you that…well, Debbie and I were childhood sweethearts, and well, we were together through high school and college. We got married right away, so…what I'm trying to say is that my experience is…well, limited."

"That's ok. I wasn't exactly tearing up the sheets either. It'll still be great. And if we want something, we can always ask, right?"

He stepped toward her and pulled her tightly to him. "Right now, all I want is you." They kissed tenderly, slowly exploring the other with their hands until their passions got the better of them and they were practically mauling the other. She turned her back to him so that he could unzip her dress. By doing that, she realized that she was facing the mirror on the wall and will be able to watch him undress her. He kissed her neck as he lowered the zipper and commented, "You look ravishing tonight."

"I do look good in this dress, don't I?"

"Yes you do. And it's not the dress that looks good; it's what's inside the dress." The zipper fully open, he slides it off of her shoulders and eases it down her arms, over her hips to a heap on the floor. She steps out of it while he stares at her semi-naked body in the mirror. He unhooks her silky bra, letting it fall to the floor next to her dress. With both hands he covers her little breasts, feeling her nipples piercing into his palms. Her body leans back into him, letting his hands caress her body. Bob takes one nipple between his thumb and forefinger, giving it a little pinch and tug.

"Mmm!" The other hand traveled down over her taut belly to her panty waistband. He slipped his finger inside to toy with her soft pubic hair. She gasped at the touch of his strong hands moving over her sex-deprived body. She couldn't take her eyes off the mound his hand was creating between her legs.

His dick was beginning to come back to life and poke into her back. As his fingers found her soft wet folds, she moaned her enjoyment and said, "Oh yes, that's it. Finger me! I'm so wet because of you. Mmm." Her clit was swollen and every time his fingers met it, she trembled slightly and pushed her hips into his hand then back against his cock. It didn't take long for him to realize her clit was like a true button, because when he pressed it, she started to cum. By increasing the pressure and wiggling his finger, she launched into a full-scale orgasm. Her head swayed back and forth and her body quivered uncontrollably. He literally had to hold her up, but in doing so, he pressed even harder on her clit, increasing the intensity of the waves of pleasure she was experiencing.

"Ohhhhhhh, nnnnn, yesssssss, oh my…., aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" When he began to remove is fingers from her panties so she could recuperate, she whimpered, "No, don't! Don't stop! Do it again. This time take off my panties and put those gifted fingers inside me, deep!"

He pulled her panties down her legs, admiring them as he bent over to do it. He deliberately took his time putting his hands back on pussy. Instead, he glided his hands up her shapely legs, to her inviting ass and then around her hips. Before covering up her snatch with his hands, he marveled at her nude body standing there, while he stood behind her fully clothed.

She too took notice of the disparity of dress and said, "Do it again and I promise I will take care of you…" and then she slide her hands behind her back to his now erect cock, "any way you want."

He took one finger and pressed it into her clit; then with his other hand, he pushed his finger between her wet folds. But because of their height difference, he couldn't get as much of his finger into her as he wanted, much less than what she wanted. He turned her around and positioned her so that her back was against the mirror. He got down on his knees so that her stomach was at eye level. She parted her legs for him and braced herself by holding onto his head. His finger slid into her easily, but she still gasped through clench teeth. He added a second digit, whereby she exhaled loudly and thrust her hips forcefully against his hand. He slowly pumped his fingers into her, going as deep as his fingers were long. She met each plunge with an equally zealous thrust of her own. Soon she was moaning frantically, on the verge of another orgasm. In order to make her cum, he decided to press his lips over her clit and suck. By doing this, his strength forced her ass against the mirror, preventing her from continuing to gyrate her hips. She cried out, "Ooooooh yea, finger me baby, harder, harder, oh suck it. I love it, suck me. Oooh, here I go. I'mmmmm……aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

She came hard. Her pussy juices flooded down over his hand as her body convulsed through the surges of delight. Tina panted, "That…was…wonderful!" She regained some self-control and her rubbery legs strengthened enough that she could stand, although she still had to use the mirror as a crutch. Bob sat back on his heels, licking his fingers and admiring his 'work'. They looked at each other, and then her eyes journeyed down to her very hard cock. Her passion pumped more adrenaline threw her veins, allowing her to take his hand and lead him over to the day bed on the other side of the room. He kicked off his shoes along the way.

As he pulled his socks off, she said, "Like I promised, now it's my turn to take care of you."

She started unbuttoning his shirt, but the tuxedo shirts have so many button studs that you almost need a masters degree in engineering to get them in or off, so he took on that task while she worked his pants down to a pile around his ankles. He got frustrated with buttons himself, so he pulled it up over his head and threw it over his shoulder. She grabbed and pulled his boxers to the floor where he kicked them off quickly so that he could get at that tight pussy again.

Before he could move though, she had his cock back in her mouth for a brief suck. After getting that quick fix, he pulled her to her feet and they kissed hungrily, their naked bodies meshing together in unadulterated lust.

"Take me, Bob. Now!"

They climbed onto the bed, not bothering to pull down the sheets. She positioned herself in the center of the bed with her legs spread for his easy entry. He knelt between her sexy legs, allowing himself the indulgence to caress them from her ankles to her very inviting hips.

"I really love these legs of yours. I must confess that I have always liked to look at them when you wore shorts or those summer skirts of yours."

"I know." She beamed, "And they're spread for you now."

He leaned down to kiss her and she took a firm grasp of his manhood, obviously not wanting him to delay anymore. She pulled gently, gliding the head along the soft folds of her needy pussy. When Bob felt the heat against his cock, his gave a light push, forcing his purple head to enter her.

"Ohh, Bob." She raised her hips to greet him. As he slid his dick into her tight little twat, he felt her muscles contracting around him. He pulled out before he reached bottom and started over. Each time, her unused pussy accepted him more, allowing him to go deeper. She pulled him to her as she felt his cock bottom out inside her. Her pussy was being stretched further than it ever had been before. Her ex could never fill her like this.

He kissed her softly and positioned his arms under her shoulders to that his hands curled up to hold her shoulders from behind. He was planning to pound her cunt hard and didn't want the force of his thrusts to push her up to the top of the bed. He first needed to get her accustomed to his dick and him to her pussy. He didn't want to hurt her but also didn't want to cum to soon.

He stroked slowly in and out of her, their hips moving in unison. She held him tightly to her, adoring the sensitivity of his body on top of hers but also that of his fat hard cock pleasuring her.

"I can't believe you're actually here with me. Mmmm. Oh you feel so good inside me. You're a lot bigger than I imagined too. Ooohhh. That's it."

He increased his tempo slightly as her pussy accepted his cock. "Ah..umm, nnnn. I'm glad I am here. You feel tremendous. You're working my cock….ahhhh!"

Tina squeezed her muscles around him and he knew if he didn't start hitting it hard, he would not get the chance.

He pulled back slowly, breaking his sensuous kiss and rammed it home. She jerked at the impact of his cock on her cervix. He reared back again and thrust into her for a second time with more force than the first.

"Aaaaaaah. Ohh, ohh, ohh!" She panted through each moan; he was not giving her a chance to voice her approval, so she grunted and raised her legs up so that he could go deeper still.

She clawed at his back, scratching him as she began her ascent to another climax. He wished he were in better shape, because he wanted to go harder and faster but the late hour and the amount of alcohol consumed prevented him for achieving his goal. She did not notice his waning stamina as she went over the edge in another orgasm.

As she experienced the flood of pleasure course through her body, he took that time to regain his vigor.

When her breathing normalized, he pulled out and rolled her over, positioning her on her knees and her ass in the air. He plunged himself back into her hot sex, pistoning in and out of her at a pace that he could keep up and still give her the pleasure he so wanted to give her.

She reached through her legs to rub her clit, but in doing so, also rubbed his balls. "That's it, Tina, take my balls, play with 'em, make me cum." She wanted to feel his hot seed fill her up like he did in so many of her fantasies.

She caressed his tight nuts and felt his cock swell. She knew he was about to explode and that thought brought her to the edge as well. But when his fingers traced a line down her ass crack to her pink asshole, she grabbed the pillow and buried her face into it just as she reached another orgasm. No one had ever touched her there and, in her excited state, found that she liked it. He continued to toy with her bud, keeping her in that orgasmic state. Her swiveling and convulsing ass, along with her pulsating pussy, his cock throbbed and spewed another load of cum into her. Feeling his cum enter her, she pushed back into him so that his cockhead was pressed against her.

They both collapsed in a heap, panting and out of breath. He lay on his back and pulled her to him, holding her close as she threw her leg across his. She sighed and in a winded voice said, "Bob…that was…the best! Thank…you."

"No…thank… you. I didn't know… if I could ever…do that …again."

They gave each other a gentle hug and cuddled together in silence, enjoying the after glow of good sex.

When she heart rate normalized and she could create a sentence without panting, she said, "I was thinking, we both are unattached and we really like each others company, what would you say to us doing this every now and then, just to take the edge off?" When he just looked at her, she added, "What are you thinking?"

"Well, yesterday, you were one of my best friends. And when you sauntered down those steps tonight in that incredible red dress, and then the way you felt in my arms when we danced, you were a woman I wanted to get into bed."

He paused a second to collect his thoughts, so she inquired, "You've done that, now what?"

Pausing a second again, "I'm going to put my head out on the chopping block here, but now, after having had you like this…well, I'd like it to be more than just 'taking the edge off'. I'd like to see whether we could be something more, something that could be permanent." He looked into her tearing eyes and wondered if those were good tears or bad tears, that maybe he wanted too much, so he added, "You don't have to answer now, you can think on it if you need to."

She crawled on top of him so her face was level with his, "You know that would be difficult, you know, with all the neighbors and our kids, and then if it doesn't work out, we will be seeing each other a lot."

Dejected, Bob looked at the wall and said, "I understand, you're right, it was a bad idea."

Raising her voice slightly, "Who in the hell said it was a bad idea? I said it would be difficult. I was going for the 'once in a while' scenario so that I could be with you more. But your idea is exactly what I had hoped would eventually happen."

They smiled at each other, kissed passionately then made love slowly, consummating their new-elevated relationship. Morning came too soon and Bob dressed quickly and left for home before the neighbors saw him leaving at such an early time. There was plenty of time for them to see that in the near future, but Bob and Tina needed to explain it all to their kids first.

extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers
12