Lady In The House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,931 Followers

I nodded again.

"Undress me," he ordered.

I moved forward and removed his suit jacket; I hung it on the back of the steel chair next to the desk fixed to my cell wall. As I hung the suit jacket on the chair my eyes strayed to the picture of my sister Angie tacked to the wall behind the desk. I resolved to do everything in my power to make sure I did not upset the Warden or Steve any further. I would capitulate.

I went back and indicated my cot to the Warden with an open hand. He raised his eyebrows questioningly and then understood what I intended and he sat down on my cot. I knelt before him, my skirt tight around thighs so that I had to hike it up a little to kneel comfortably. I removed his shoes and socks and put them under my bunk then I reached up and untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my hands over his hairy chest, my painted fingernails dragging gently over his skin. He took my hands and put them back on the front of his shirt, indicating that I should remove it.

I removed his shirt, stood up and hung it underneath his suit jacket on the back of the chair. I came back and knelt before him again and my fingers trembled as I reached for his belt buckle and I slowly unbuckled it. I popped the clasp on the waistband of his pants and unzipped his flies. The sound of his zipper echoed ominously in the silence of my cell. He lifted up slightly and I eased his trousers down and lifted his feet out of his pants. I stood up again and took them over to the chair and lay them carefully over his jacket and shirt so that they wouldn't wrinkle.

When I turned around he was standing up, naked except for his jockey shorts. I walked over and stood before him, my hands at my sides and my head bowed. I remembered back to my previous incarceration in Chelmsford; I recalled the myriad ways that I had learnt to please a man during my tenure as a transvestite prison prostitute.

'Ok, this is the moment of truth,' I thought and cleared my mind of everything. I became Michele, the transvestite prison whore. I mentally prepared myself for what I needed to do for the next half-hour. I would transform myself into a wanton harlot whose only desire was to please the Warden.

"Excite me now," the Warden directed, "make me erect."

I slid my fingers inside his shorts wrapped them gently around his long flaccid penis. His member was cool and soft in my fingers and I slowly began to feather my fingers up and down his pliant appendage, raking my nails gently against his glans. I felt him begin to stiffen and he moved forward so that his body rested against mine. My suit rubbed against his bare body as I lifted my face and moved my lips towards his.

The Warden turned sideways, avoiding my kiss. Instead I nuzzled his neck as I stroked and fondled his slowly hardening penis. He may not have a proclivity for transvestites but my ministrations were having the desired effect. I gripped his member loosely in my hand and began to slowly masturbate him. I heard him inhale sharply and his breathing started to quicken. He pushed me away from him slightly but I kept my hand inside his shorts and continued attending to his penis.

The warden reached out a hand and unbuttoned my blazer and stroked my white satin blouse. With my free hand I reached up and flicked open the top button of my blouse. He smacked my hand away and buttoned up my blouse.

"You will not need to remove any clothing; I have no compunction to know that you are a man under your female façade," he said matter of factly.

"Continue to pleasure me with your hand," he instructed.

I acknowledged his instruction silently and stroked his spongy manhood which was hardening and distending in my hand. It was now getting uncomfortably cramped inside his jockey shorts and I took a chance and removed my hand from inside his shorts and pulled them down. They fell to his ankles and he kicked them free of his feet.

"Proceed," he directed.

I took his still-hardening manhood back into my hand and fondled it. I tickled the sensitive spot under his glans and felt him shudder. With my other hand I cupped his testicles and gently squeezed and stroked them. I felt his testes writhe slightly inside his hot scrotal sac.

The Warden's hand reached out to my blouse and his fingers drifted down my body until he was absently caressing the front of my skirt, his hand slid across my tight waist. I eased forward slightly so that I could caress his neck and I softly kissed his tanned skin and moved my lips in feather-soft caresses along his jaw-line.

"You may kiss me now," he whispered and I moved my lips over his chin, rasping over his whiskers until I found the corner of his mouth.

I kissed him there sweetly and then placed my lips on his and kissed him softly as my hand slowly squeezed his hardening cock. I could taste my lipstick and the fresh mint of his mouthwash and I wondered if I should be so bold as to put my tongue in his mouth.

I didn't need to wander long because the Warden placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled my body hard against his and he snaked his tongue inside my mouth. I responded by rubbing my body against him, tottering on my heels as I returned his kiss and entwined my tongue with his. His penis was now fully erect and pulsing slowly in my hand. I kissed him harder and pushed my upper body against his hard chest and squeezed his cock slowly in rhythm with our kisses.

The Warden firmly pushed me back away from him so that I stood there fully clothed masturbating his long slim member. He held me there for a minute or two gently rocking back and forth in time with my strokes.

"Suckle me now," he commanded in his gravely voice.

I acknowledged by dropping to my knees before him; his penis stood straight out from his body at my eye-level. I stroked it a few times and then gently grasped it and bought my face to it. I looked up so that the Warden could see his erect member in my painted nailed fingers slowly being massaged along my rouged cheek; my dark, heavily mascaraed eyes looking up into his; my ruby-red lipsticked lips only millimetres from his erection.

The Warden groaned and pushed his groin into my face. I manipulated his cock against my soft cheek feeling it engorge further and then I bought it to my lips. I kissed the organ and let the tip of my tongue slip out of my painted lips and lick a small drop of clear pre-seminal fluid from the tip of his glans. I could feel my own member straining against my nylon panties but I was too busy concentrating on the task in hand to pay too much attention to my own state of arousal. I had managed to trick my mind into enjoying this subjugation and so it was easier for me to deal with.

I let my tongue snake out and lick the Warden's sleek hard shaft and then flick over the spongy mass of his glans. His penis shined in the dim light of the cell as my saliva mixed with his secretions and coated his smooth shaft and glossy knob. His veins bulged purple-blue under the translucent skin of his erect shaft. He stood this treatment for about three minutes.

"Fellate me now," he ordered and I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of his long thin member as I could fit inside my mouth without gagging.

He sighed as I clasped my plumb-red lipsticked lips over his shaft and slavered at his knob with my tongue. Then I sucked his cock. I slowly worked my mouth up and down the Warden's cock stopping briefly as his glans came to my lips so that I could lick the spongy head of his penis with my wet tongue. My own cock was now throbbing in my panties and I guessed that if I stroked it a couple of times I would climax. I was really getting into pleasing the warden and given my current circumstances, I was more aroused than I would have thought was possible.

I moved my head up and down the Warden's shaft and I sucked, licked and hummed on his tumescent manhood, swallowing my saliva and the pre-seminal secretions that oozed from the eye of his cock. The Warden placed his hands on my head and held me still as he began to fuck my face.

He humped his groin forward and back and I timed my breathing so that I could accept his cock deep inside my mouth without gagging. I clamped my lips over his shaft and pushed up with my tongue so that he had a tight, hot, wet tunnel to drive his cock into. He picked up the pace and I had to adjust my breathing to keep pace with the increased rhythm of his face-fucking. Suddenly he pushed my face away; he was gasping and his cock stuck out from his body bouncing up and down. It looked ready to explode. I reached for it, wanting to put it back in my mouth and complete the job.

The Warden slapped my hand away.

"No! You don't get away with it that easy!"

"Lie across the cot and put your legs in the air," he commanded.

"Hike up your skirt too!"

I nervously sat on the edge of the cot and pulled up my skirt exposing my stocking-tops, black satin slip and black nylon panties. I lay back pulling my two thin pillows under my head and lifted my legs up. The warden knelt between my parted thighs his cock sticking out like a missile ready to launch.

"Wrap your slip around my cock!" he ordered and pushed himself up so that his cock hovered over my groin.

I placed the hem of my satin slip over his cock, my ruby-red fingernail polish contrasting magnificently against the black satin material of my slip, and stroked the warden's satin encased penis. He groaned and wriggled; he could only take the sensation of my satin slip against the sensitive nerves in his cock for few minutes. The black satin material stretched over the bell-end of his cock was wet with his pre-seminal fluid.

He pushed my hand away and grabbed my calves and pulled my bottom right onto the edge of the cot. He pushed forward and rubbed his cock on my panty crotch for a minute or so and I could feel his hard hot member through my nylon panties and a shudder of pleasure ran through me.

"Pull the gusset of your panties to one side," he ordered.

I reached down and around my thigh and pulled my panty gusset aside exposing my tight anal bud. I felt the warden reposition himself and then felt the tip of his erect member nestle against my sphincter.

He pushed forward slowly and his thin hard cock slipped inside my sphincter and with a minimum resistance, it slid all of the way inside me. I was expecting the invasion and had relaxed my anus, because his cock was long and thin and lubricated with my saliva and his pre-come it slid easily inside me with only the smallest amount of discomfort.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, you meddling whore," he growled and began to thrust in and out of my back passage.

I reached out and hung on to his shoulders and raised my buttocks up to meet his thrusts and kicked my legs out of his grip and raked my stockinged legs along his sides and then crossed my high heels behind him to pull him deep inside me. The Warden responded by leaning down and slavering kisses on me, his lips crushing mine and his tongue lashing and probing at my mouth.

We were crushed together in a tangle of limbs, his naked body on top of my fully clothed body; my skirt was hiked up around my waist, my legs spread wantonly as they wrapped around his body holding him against me as I bucked beneath him. My navy blue suit and black lingerie contrasted starkly against his white skin.

The Warden put his hands on my thighs and stroked my stockings, running his hands up and down the diaphanous sleek nylon sending sparks of stimulation through my body. As his body pounded against mine it caused my nylon panties to rub against my now fully erect member and added to my pleasure. I kissed the Warden back and drove my tongue into his mouth.

The Warden moved his hands under my panty covered buttocks and he clenched my behind in his hands as he slammed his cock in and out of me. My back passage was convulsing with pleasure as his penis rubbed up against my postrate gland and my cock leaked clear slippery fluid in response to the stimulation of the sensitive organ. I pushed up hard against the warden to get as much of his cock inside me as I could as I felt my orgasm approach.

The Warden stiffened and then spasmed, his tongue driving past my lips and deep inside my mouth, oscillating around in a frenzy. He ground his fingers into my pliant buttocks, tearing the flimsy nylon of my panties and jack-hammered his cock in and out of my anal passage as he emptied stream after hot stream of his spend deep inside my convulsing body.

My own cock shuddered and exploded as the Warden's cock slammed deep inside me stimulating the sensitive nerves in my anus. The feel of his hot seed flooding my back passage, his steely grip on my buttocks and his tongue throbbing in my mouth triggered my climax and a hot pool of semen flooded into the front of my panties.

I rubbed my stocking legs along the Warden's sides and drummed my high heels on his back as I pushed up to meet his thrusts, his groin slammed into mine and his fingernails raked the soft flesh of my buttocks as he pulled me up against him. I felt a trickle of hot semen seep from my sphincter and run down the crevice between my buttocks and begin to soak into my panty gusset. The trickle turned into a small flood, as my anus was unable to contain the torrent of warm semen he released inside me as he orgasmed.

We both slowly came down from our climaxes, groaning and gasping for breath. After a minute the Warden pushed me away and I fell back on the cot exhausted. He walked over to my sink and splashed some water on his face.

"Get up," he barked suddenly; breaking what was becoming an awkward silence.

I complied, getting up and pulling down my slip and skirt feeling the Warden's seed oozing from my back passage and another small rivulet of come ran down my thigh and soaked into my stocking top. My panties were soaked with my own issue, the front panel and crotch of my nylon panties were drenched with my sperm and it permeated onto the lining of my skirt. My groin, arse and thighs were soaked in warm sticky semen.

I stood on trembling knees, arranging my clothing and teasing out my hair. The Warden wiggled his finger at me and I hobbled over to him, the slick mess of congealing semen rubbing my naked thighs above my stocking-tops.

"Clean my member," he ordered.

I went down on my knees in front of him and opened my mouth and he laughed.

"With your towel you dumb cunt!" he growled.

I reddened with embarrassment, I stood up and took my washcloth and soaked it in warm soapy water and then washed the Warden's groin. I towelled him dry and stood back.

"Dress me now," he instructed and I helped him back into his suit and socks and shoes.

He combed his hair in my mirror and then pointed to my cot. I sat down as ordered; a painted whore in a semen-stained business suit looked up at him.

"I told you I don't like transvestites and you haven't changed my mind."

"You're typical of your kind; you are beings with no moral fortitude or reticence. The slightest provocation causes you to behave like a wanton trollop."

"The pleasure I get from this, besides carnal gratification of course, is the knowing the deep remorse you will most certainly feel after I have left your cell and the reality of your circumstances settles on you."

"That thug Steve has told me of the retribution he has paid out on you and your sister. I do not favour his methods; but in your case I sanction his actions because you deserve the punishment he bestows on you," the Warden gloated.

"I leave you with those thoughts," he finished as the lock rattled and my cell door opened.

He tore the masking tape off the peephole and flung it on the floor of my cell.

He walked out sniggering evilly to himself. As he walked through the door he added as an afterthought without looking back,

"Enjoy your visit later this afternoon. I'm sure you and your sister have a lot to talk about."

To be continued.............

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,931 Followers
12