Lady Lacey Punishes Jake

Story Info
Biker dude submits to a dominatrix.
1.4k words
4.13
11.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyX3
JennyX3
19 Followers

Late that night, after it had turned dark, at about 9 o'clock, Candice left the hotel, but instead of walking she took a cab to the Meatpacking District, just beyond the West Village to Outlaws and Sinners. She hadn't seen Lacey in a couple of years, not since Lacey had left San Francisco for New York.

The bar was noisy and packed with bikers, biker chicks, and wannabes. No one noticed Candice when she entered; her skintight black leather pants and leather halter melded well with the tramp stamped, leather chapped, pierced and branded babes. She made her way through the crowd, across the spilled-beer sticky floor to the pool tables. Lacey leaned her pool cue against the table and wrapped her strong arms around her old friend.

"Wow, love the outfit," shouted Lacey over the noise of rock music. She smiled and nodded approval.

Candice stood on her toes, stretched, and kissed Lacey on the lips, not exactly a lover's kiss, but not the kiss of a casual acquaintance. They had been roommates during Candice's final year of graduate school.

Lacey was six inches taller than Candice, almost six feet tall. She was a big girl, not overweight, but a big girl, more like a female professional wrestler than a runway model. She had a mane of long brown hair, exotic olive complexion, large bright green eyes and tits that garnered constant attention; she was a beautiful urban Amazon warrioress.

The guy Lacey played billiards with was the real deal: six foot four inches tall, tattoo covered thick muscular arms, leather vest, chained wallet, skull and cross bones belt buckle, scraggly long black hair, a long goatee and other unkempt facial hair. He was taking the final shot and pointed, lined up the cue ball with the eight ball, and took a long even stroke. He didn't smile when the black ball gently fell into the far pocket.

"I'll collect later," he said. He slapped Lacey on the ass and walked away.

"That's Jake," said Lacey. "He's really not as scary as he seems, you'll see." She looked at the clock and said, "We have time for a couple of shots." She grabbed Candice's hand and led her to the bar.

The bartender and Lacey were friends - they'd worked together for a while. He laid out five shot glasses and haphazardly filled each to the brim with top shelf tequila. He grabbed one, raised it in the air and instantly downed it. But he didn't have time for small talk; it was Thursday night but the rowdy crowd was weekend thick.

Even though it was loud, Candice and Lacey managed to fill in the details of their absence - Lacey wasn't surprised at Candice's successful professional life and was glad how it turned out for her. And Candice wasn't surprised by Lacey's current professional life, and she couldn't wait to see her in action.

It was nearly 11 o'clock and Lacey shouted, "Come on, follow me. I saved a seat for you."

Lacey led Candice down a narrow hallway and through several doors. The adjacent club they entered was owned by Outlaws and Sinners but it catered to a different crowd. Before Lacey slipped into the backstage area she pointed Candice to a vacant booth. Lacey looked over her shoulder and said, "Hope you enjoy the show."

Candice smiled and shook her head. Lacey was crazy; that's why she loved her, but that's why they could never be lovers - Candice enjoyed playing on the wild side, but one day she wanted the American dream: a loving husband, a boy and a girl, a cat and a dog, a big house in the suburbs with a white picket fence... Where did that come from? She thought. I must be bombed! A topless waitress appeared with a cocktail and jolted Candice back to the present. "Anything you want, it's on the house, compliments of Lady Lacey."

Within minutes she was back in the groove, hypnotized by the rhythm of Beyoncé and mesmerized by the neon purple and pink lights reflecting off chrome dance poles. Three beautiful girls were nearly naked - their leather caps, studded leather corsets and garter belts were scattered across the stage, only their leather G strings remained. The frenetic crowd was whipped into frenzy; the clapping, cheering and whistling was deafening.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the crowd hushed; the main event had begun. Ceremonial music replaced the dance beat. The girls in leather G strings bowed to the ground and Lacey appeared; the spotlight followed her across the stage. She was an imposing figure in seven inch heels, front-lace corset, lace-up black leather gloves, nail head leather choker, garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Her ruby red lips were not formed into a smile; the riding crop in her right hand slapped into her open left hand, thwack ... thwack - she meant business.

Lady Lacey paraded around the stage and glared at the patrons. After circling the entire stage and returning to the center, she shouted, "Bring him out, NOW."

One of the dancers jumped up, ran backstage and returned - she led a leashed and collared six foot four inch muscle-bound man - it was Jake, the scraggly hair billiards playing biker dude from earlier. His only accouterments were a black eye mask and thin leather belt attached to a G string - the leather pouch barely contained him.

Lady Lacey yanked him by the leash and again circled the stage, proudly displaying her submissive. She smacked his ass with the riding crop; crimson red imprints remained. She pointed to the floor and Jake obediently complied - he faced away from her; she flogged him again, but he didn't wince or whimper, so she did it again, harder; this time a small gasp escaped.

"Silence," commanded Lady Lacey, "your punishment has only just begun." For the first time, a wicked smile appeared. She turned and addressed the tall thin brunette dancer with gigantic silicone enhanced tits, "Bring it to me, now."

The other two dancers took their position; one on the left of Lady Lacey, the other on the right, both of them facing her. Lady Lacey quickly flicked her wrist and gently whipped each girl on the ass, not as punishment but as a reminder who was in charge. Lacey rewarded their compliance by pushing the girls together and allowing them to kiss and nibble, taste and explore, but their reward was short-lived - she swatted them back into position beside her.

The big breasted slave returned carrying a small pillow; nestled comfortably on the pillow was a strap-on dildo. The ceremony continued - the girl bowed to her mistress. Lacey picked up the pink phallus, inspected it carefully, positioned it, and nodded approval. The naked girls buckled and tightened the straps. Lady Lacey jerked the leash and shouted, "Slave, on your feet." Jake immediately complied. "Remove that ridiculous covering." Jake ripped off the G string - his cock snapped to attention. Lacey whipped him again, "Control yourself!" Fog rolled across the stage; thumping music created an erotic eeriness.

"Bend over," commanded Lady Lacey. "You've been a bad biker boy; prepare for your punishment." Lacey grabbed the bottle of clear viscous liquid and poured it on the dildo; she slowly and deliberately stroked back and forth like a man would - her wicked smile reappeared. She generously dripped the thick gel on Jake's delicate nether region.

The crowd was wildly excited but totally mesmerized - Candice was glad for her front row seat. She inhaled another drink, unconsciously licked her lips and smiled when Lacey winked at her. Same old Lacey, thought Candice again.

Everyone knew what was coming, but a synchronized gasp escaped from the audience at the moment of Jake's carnal inauguration. Lacey wasn't gentle, and everyone loved it. Jake managed to unroll a condom on his raging hard on - he jacked-off while Lacey pegged him from behind. "You may not come until I allow," commanded Lady Lacey.

The pounding was thorough, but the punishment was thoroughly enjoyed - beads of sweat dripped off both Jake and Lacey. Jake strained his neck and looked over his shoulder; he sought approval. Lady Lacey nodded and Jake's cock exploded, filling the reservoir completely. Whoops, cheers and claps erupted with vigor.

Later Candice joined the cast backstage - clouds of smoke and laughter filled the air; the after-party was as wild as the on-stage show so no one noticed when Candice and Lacey quietly slipped away.

JennyX3
JennyX3
19 Followers