Lady Liara - Igniting the old flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Edward lathered up her cock, she moved around behind him, spreading his ass cheeks wide to inspect him. He wasn't very relaxed and she took a flat palm to his cheek to warn him not to waste too much of her time. He began to breathe in and out to calm himself, but his cock had throbbed in enjoyment from the spanking.

"I will slowly work you up to taking my cock, there may be some discomfort but it is not damaging you at all."

She spread him wide again and leaned down, her tongue gliding up and down his crack before she began to circle his hole. He moaned and almost pushed himself into Marie's mouth, but she instead took his cock to the cheek and deflected it. "You can suck him slowly, but you are a vessel and will not move Marie."

Marie opened her mouth and took his cock, she had a lot more experience and didn't hesitate.

Liara pressed her tongue into his ass, flicking it in and out. He shivered in response, and pushed back against her. She shook her head vigorously, continuing to lick around his ass to get the good feeling flowing. Leaning back she inspected her work. Opening the tube of lube, a large globule was squeezed around his little puckered hole, he would be tight she could already tell. Her fingers lathered themselves up before stroking up and down his crack, pressing in gently and inch by inch one of her fingers entered him. He gasped and growled, arching his back. "You already like that don't you?" It seemed like a stupid question and he nodded his head, and rasped out his enjoyment. She ran her finger in and out of him a little faster, massaging his prostate and he began to rock and forth. Marie could feel his cock throbbing and hard, and he was making more noise than she had ever heard before. Liara removed her finger and used a second to spread him, and inserted two gently before finger fucking him for a good two or three minutes. By now he was well and truly lubed up, and her fingers slid in without much problem.

"Want my cock?" she questioned, ramming her fingers in a little harder and deeper to accentuate herself. He jumped, and found it difficult to say anything. His cock getting sucked whilst a strange yet beautiful woman had her fingers inside his ass. He nodded, his stomach muscles beginning to tire from kneeling and leaning over his wife.

Liara removed his cuffs and he immediately grabbed the head of the bed. She moved around and tied him there, making them nice and tight. From her belt she also removed a gag, attached and held his chin to examine if it was on properly. "You look after your reputation, and this will probably get loud if you don't have something to keep you quiet."

He could already feel himself building, the entire situation enough to make him want to shoot his load into his wife's mouth.

Kneeling behind him again, she supported herself with a hand on his hip. The other holding her cock as she lathered it in lube generously. Pressing it's tip up against his hole she waited for him to relax before pushing in slowly. He arched against her, letting out a few muffled cries but soon calmed down as she gently rocked back and forth slowly with just one inch in him. Over ten minutes she managed to get him to take the rest and before long he was moaning like some animal on heat. His eyes glazed over as she slowly but firmly withdrew her cock almost all the way and thrust in. Her hands gripped his hips now, and she slowly built up speed. A good hour had already passed since her cup of tea, and as she rocked him back and forth getting a little harder and faster he looked down at his wife.

Marie had locked her eyes with him, his cock down her throat as he fucked her mouth constantly, her jaw ached but she knew he would enjoy this. Soon, he bit the gag and shuddered and Marie felt his cum shoot into the back of her throat. And he slowly was milked of the last of it. Liara pulled one of the ties and released his hands, and pulled him back into her lap as well. Thrusting up into his ass still with increasing speed. A later of sweat covered her body, and she was beginning to moan herself. Each thrust rubbing little rubber fingers over her clit. She wrapped her hands around him as his cock slipped from Marie's mouth, and jacked him off. She was going to show him was an anal orgasm was if it killed him.

He bounced up and down in her lap, her hand tight around his cock keeping it from going limp. He was sweating as well, and she could hear his moans even with the gag on. He continued to moan if not scream out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"You like me pounding your ass! You're just like all the other ass whores. I'll have to leave you a present!"

Liara came, the rubbing on her clit and pounding finally getting to her. But she continued thrusting, and soon pushed him forward onto his stomach. Her cock pounding away at his ass, she even removed his gag. He was making a lot of noise, pleasure the only thing radiating from the guttural sounds he was making. Soon, he was whimpering and shaking beneath her, and she put her last few powerful thrusts in as he came again, splattering another load of cum on the bed sheets. She lay on top of him for a moment, before pulling out of him. Stripping the condom off, she offered her cock to Marie, who proceeded to clean it off in front of her husband. And as a surprise, without even asking, Edward joined in. Worshiping Lady Liara's cock.

Suffice to say the evening wasn't over, but for now the rest will be left up to the imagination.

12