Lady Mathilda Ch. 01

Story Info
Like Robin Hood, but not...
1.7k words
3.98
10.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Matilda knelt in prayer before the alter in her family's chapel. She prayed fervently that her uncle and guardian would change his mind about leaving her in the care of his brother. She knew her uncle, the Duke of Mercia, had been called by God to fight the Saracens in the Crusades, but she disliked her rowdy younger uncle, Geoffrey. While her noble uncle was occupied fighting, his immoral and irresponsible brother would be in charge of both her and the family lands. Matilda took some small comfort in the fact her uncle would not have the power to marry her off that honor went to her guardian alone.

Rising elegantly from the stone floor, Matilda straightened and gently brushed her long velvet robes. Beside her, her ladies rose as well. Since her uncle was extremely wealthy, he saw to it that her clothes neatly adorned her slender body and her needs were attended to by a few women of noble but lesser status. Generally these women were eldest daughters or young wives of her uncle's vassals, who took the opportunity to curry favor with their husband's liege lords.

As she left the chapel, Matilda noticed two figures at the end of the hall. Her stomach twisted. Standing next to her uncle, Geoffrey, was his best friend and the man she feared the most, Sir Roger. The two men watched her approach: one with mild disdain, but the other with a knowing smirk. Sir Roger, damn him, had been a nuisance.

Since he had returned with the Duke from fighting in France, he had taken any and every opportunity to touch her. She still remembered that first day. The castle had prepared a huge banquet celebration to welcome back the Duke and his men. Her uncle, the Duke, had introduced her to Sir Roger. "He is one of my best men. I am sure you have heard his reputation." At first Matilda had been impressed by the strongly built man standing before her. He gave her an assessing look, which made her want to blush. He was handsome with dark features, a strong jaw and grey eyes. So she had smiled politely as the tall warrior had bowed over hand. But he did not release it. He continued to hold her hand and give an arrogant knowing smile while her uncle had waxed on about Roger's prowess on the battle field. She tried to remove her hand as politely as possible, which only seemed to make him more amused.

As the ale flowed and the banquet hall ate its fill, she had felt his eyes on her. When she glanced in his direction, she found him lounging back next to her uncle, his eyes on her and that awful smirk on his face. She had wanted to squirm, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Instead, she tried to remove herself from the banquet hall. Alone she ascended the stairs, only to feel him come up behind her. He grabbed her and pulled her into a dark corner of the hall.

She struggled. "Let go of me. Unhand me! You have no right."

He laughed and thrust her up against the wall. His body pressed into her and his face hovering close to hers. "You will be mine." He said. "Who is going to stop me from taking what is mine?"

Matilda drew back with a hiss. She tried to stop him but he caught her wrists and trapped them to the wall. Before she could draw breath to scream, he covered her mouth with his. She struggled trying to free herself. "Stop squirming, my dear, unless you want to do more than kiss me right now. As much as I would like to take you to bed now, I want to savor the hunt." He whispered to her before he resumed kissing her.

After that night, he would catch hold of her whenever he could, his hands roaming over her as he nuzzled her neck. Other times he would wrap his fingers into her hair and kiss her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Each time she had protested and threatened to scream but he had merely laughed and released her.

She wished the man of her dreams, the fair Robert of Isley, would return from the mission her uncle the Duke had sent him on. Unlike Sir Roger, Robert was a gentle knight who did not dare touch so wantonly. Whenever she had to deal with Roger, she tried to hold fast to her memories of Robert. On the day she arrived frightened and tired from riding all day and all night after her father was killed. Robert had been the tall graceful man who had scooped her off her horse and carried her inside the castle. His fair hair and green eyes reminded her of an angel.

Lord Geoffrey watched his snobby brat of a niece try to walk past him and Sir Roger as if they were not even present. He could not for the life of him figure out why Sir Roger wanted to deal with the brat. He did acknowledge that she was beautiful with long thick brown hair that reached her waist, an elegantly tiny waist. She even had breasts that were a decent size, but she acted imperious and high and mighty. The moral judge of his brother's court. Well, as far as he was concerned Sir Roger could have her. Maybe Roger could fuck the bitchiness out of her. Just to demonstrate that he could, Geoffrey reached out and patted one of Matilda's ladies-in-waiting on the backside. The woman in question gave a squeak and then giggled. Matilda scowled. Geoffrey grinned.

Two weeks later, the castle was recovering from the upheaval of the Duke's departure and Geoffrey decided to start implementing some of the changes he had wanted to make for years. He began requiring the vassals to attend his court, so he could show his power as liege lord in his brother's absence. Any who dared defy him were to be locked up. Then he dismissed most of Matilda's ladies-in-waiting and set about bringing in women of his choice. Matilda had flown into a rage and screamed at him until he had locked her up in her rooms.

Today, he was interviewing a new lady-in-waiting for his ungrateful niece. The girl who stood before him was a younger daughter of one of the lesser knights. A pretty little thing. Her father was certainly grateful with the prospect of his daughter gaining access to the Duke's household and Geoffrey had been present when the girl had been told to serve him well. He intended to see that she did.

"Come here my dear." He told her gesturing her to come towards the chair where he sat. "Come and let me get a better look at you." The girl entered cautiously. He smiled at her.

"Now you will be serving my niece, which means you will be her companion and attend to her needs." The girl nodded her head. "However, your main job will be to see to my needs as the head of this house." The girl gave him a perplexed look but nodded again. "In order to serve me best, you will need to undergo some training before you will attend my niece." He stood and circled the girl. "Let's start with the basics. Take off your dress."

The girl starred at him, horrified. Geoffrey slapped her. "Take off your dress. Don't make me repeat myself." She pressed her hand to her smarting face and then reached around to begin unlacing her gown. Geoffrey could feel himself getting hard as her gown slipped off her smooth shoulders revealing beautiful full firm breasts. Once the gown was off, he circled her again, running his hand over her skin. "You are quite beautiful my dear. "

When she didn't reply, he stopped and swatted her on the ass.

"I didn't hear you"

"Thank you, Milord." She squeaked.

Geoffrey stopped in front of her and pulled her to him. He kissed her and his hand cupped and squeezed her breast. He lowered his head and began teasing her nipple with his tongue, suckling. She moaned.

"Here is how this works. I get to touch you, enjoy you whenever I want and in return I will make this a relatively pleasant experience for you. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Excellent"

Geoffrey pulled the girl towards his bed and lay her down. Without preamble he pulled her legs apart and pushed his finger into her sex. "My, my someone had gotten quite wet."

The girl blushed.

He grinned at her and then put his face between her legs, his mouth kissing and sucking her. She squirmed. "My Lord...I...what...you...doing?" She gasped out. He raised his head. "I did not tell you to move or speak. Keep your legs open or I will tie them open." With that he resumed licking her, her moans and squirming escalating. He thrust his tongue inside her and she cried out.

Geoffrey removed himself from the bed as her shuddering subsided and took off his own clothes. She starred at his naked body. "My Lord?"

He smiled at her. He loved the fact that he could now have a number of young innocent women bounce on his cock whenever he so chose. He was in charge again!

With that happy thought, Geoffrey swiftly climbed back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs before she had a chance to recover.

He entered her slowly, knowing she was an innocent and savoring the feel of her tight passage. "Oh Holy God!" she cried her eyes wide. "Don't. Please stop! You can't! You're too big! You won't fit!"

He smiled more. "Ah beautiful one, you are just going to have to lay back and enjoy the ride." He thrust the rest of way in, filling her. She screamed.

He pounded into her. Harder, faster.

She groaned. Her hips thrusting back on him. Her tight passage milking him.

With a shout, he came. He continued thrusting a bit longer, slower, riding out his release.

Then he relaxed onto her. She ran her hands over his back. After a bit he raised his head, "I do believe you will make an excellent lady-in-waiting." He told her.