Lady Midnight's Mox Ch. 04

Story Info
Mox is late.
1.2k words
4
12.7k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more installments are in the works, so expect to read more from Mox and myself. Feel free to leave comments/feedback, I love hearing it :) - LM

*

You are out for the evening with some friends, but I expected you to come back sooner than you did. You try to slip in quietly and head to bed hoping not to wake me, not expecting me to be up, let alone waiting in a chair with your collar and a cane across my lap.

Surprising you when I demand that you to get on your knees, you hesitate momentarily. I land a moderate blow to the side of your thigh with the cane making you whimper. Finally getting your attention, you kneel in front of me, kiss my boots and utter an apology while I put your collar on. Leaning so close to fasten the buckle, I catch a faint whiff of a foreign perfume on your skin. The angered glare you catch in my eye makes it obvious that I know what you were really up to.

"Thank you Lady. I lost track of the time and had no idea that you would be waiting. The perfume is just from some drunk girl rubbing up on me at the club, I promise you my Lady that I was hands off like you requested."

Softly humming, I run the cane over your back, but feel that the excuse you muttered is not going to be enough to satisfy me. I continue to tell you to give me a nice slow sexy strip tease, while you set aside your other clothes neatly, trying not to anger me more. Once you're naked and have me thoroughly turned on, I guide you with my cane to your hands and knees face down on the floor, ass exposed to me. I slip a blindfold over your eyes, staying behind you so you can't give me the puppy dog pout, finishing off by stuffing your mouth with my wet panties. I take your belt from the pile of clothing and crack it sharply in my hands and before you can even react to the crack, I land a hard blow right across your cheeks, making you cry out in surprise. Three more hits come in quick succession leaving four pretty red welts striped across your flesh. You are moaning now near uncontrollable around the panties.

I have you spread your knees a little further and run the belt over your balls, watching you flinch under the smooth leather. The next blow lands on your upper thighs, just barely missing your balls forcing you to pull forward away from me.

Satisfied with the marks, I run my nails over the welts, adding just that extra little burning sensation before softly rubbing lotion into your ass, satisfied with this part of the punishment for keeping me waiting, however there is so much more in store for you later.

I grab you by the collar and drag you into the bedroom. Pulling off the blindfold, you realize why I'm so angry at you - everything was set up for a nice romantic evening, candles, roses, oil and some select toys. But your coming in late ruined the surprise and inflamed my anger.

I drag you roughly over to the bed, cuffing your hands to the headboard. Using some rope I tie you legs into a bent position, and then use the remainder to bind your legs up to your chest.

Completely exposed, vulnerable and at my disposal, exactly how you should be.

I notice all this is making you quite aroused, your cock hard and throbbing pointed towards your head. Scowling, I realize that I won't be able to easily put on the gates of hell, so I tightly grab your head until you're soft enough to slip the gates on, much to your constant whining through the makeshift gag. Still not satisfied I pull out the clothes pins and start putting them all over your balls and a few on and around your nipples.

You realize now that you really screwed up this time and silently reserve your strength until you know my vengeance is appeased, breathing slow and deep to absorb the pain.

With little regard to hurting you more, I spit on your hole a few times then work in fairly large toy. This one is more solid than usual, one you've never felt before. But with the blindfold still on and tied in this open position, there isn't anything you could do other than take it. I work the toy in a little deeper, hearing you moan just urges me on. When I know for sure that your prostate is fully in contact with the toy, I turn it on full power; the vibrator makes you buck in response to the high intense vibrations penetrating your ass. Keeping it on full blast I start fucking you with the toy, watching you squirm, moaning loudly and 'my' cock straining hard against the gates of hell.

I had every intention of making you cum without letting you get hard... well at least moderately hard, as much as the gates would allow at least. Knowing the signs your body gives when you are about to cum -- the tensing your abs, straining muscles in your neck and quiver of your thighs - I started smacking the clothes pins off, enjoying the cries of surprise and pain as you are distracted from the edge of orgasm.

Once the pins are all gone, I start stroking you over the gates, still fucking you deep and hard with the vibe into the depths of your ass. Demanding that you not cum without begging for permission, of course, or face my wrath a second time for another offense.

"Mmmm Lady Midnight please let your unworthy cock cum, please I'm begging I need to so badly. I can't hold it anymore Lady!" your voice shaking in desperation.

Finally hearing enough begging I suck on your head, fucking you harder and faster ensuring the vibe presses hard against your prostate, and making your hot cum explode in my mouth. Without swallowing any, holding it in my mouth, I slide up your body and pry your jaw open. Spitting your cum back into your mouth, I then hold your jaw shut until I can see you swallowing. Letting go, you immediately open to show me that it's all gone.

Smiling to myself, I kiss you quickly and take the blindfold off so you can watch me work my fingers over my clit, dipping them just past my lips to ensure they are wet as I cum over them. Working them deep into my hot folds I make sure they are dripping wet with my juices. At long last I bring my fingers up to your face, but avoiding your lips so you can't taste me, I wipe my hand across your face and neck. Satisfied that the scent of the other woman is eradicated and you are only marked with mine, I give one last wipe across your lips letting you get just a teaser taste. Softly you moan your frustration for just that little taste, wanting my pussy but knowing that tonight it will not be available.

Slowly, I remove the gates, untie you and pull you up into my arms kissing you softly. I whisper to you that your transgression is forgiven and how much I love my boy.

Smiling up at me you whisper back "Thank you Lady Midnight, it won't happen again."