Lady Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers

Gail laughed loudly. "That's exactly what it is," she said.

We finished our drinks and talked for a while and then Gail told us to undress.

Gail looked enviously at Janice's slim body with her taut belly and large firm breasts. The white, sun-protected skin from her bikini accentuated her nakedness.

"I used to have a body like that," Gail said. "But look at me now!"

She shook her big tits and they jiggled like jello. Then she patted her belly and grabbed a handful of fat and squeezed it. Finally she patted her ass.

"Look at that flabby ass!"

I was sorry she made fun of her body. I thought all that stuff looked good and I had enjoyed playing with it. It was very sexy for me to look at and play with, but I knew Gail didn't like the extra fat.

"You're gonna look like this when you get to be my age," she said to Janice. "So enjoy that body while it's young. Use it before you add an extra twenty pounds."

"Don't let her fool you Janice," I said. "I think Gail is beautiful and she's a fabulous fuck!"

Looking at these two naked gals, I had a hard on that stood proudly pointing up at a forty-five degree angle. I stroked it.

"Look what Gail does to me!" I said to Janice.

"Okay Janice," said Gail. "Watch and learn."

Gail pulled me to the floor and I lay on the thick shag rug in her living room. Kneeling over my body she took my cock in her mouth and her tongue was like electricity as it swirled around the head of my dick. She was stroking my shaft and massaging my balls and in almost no time at all my hips began to hump and, groaning, I pumped my first load into her hot mouth. It was a big, thick load.

"Jesus!" Janice said. "That took less than a minute! My God! What the hell did you do to him?"

Gail swallowed my load in two big swallows and grinned.

"I'm gonna teach you how to do that," she said. "All cocks are the same. What works for one will work for them all. There are really three ways to suck a guy off. What you just saw is what I call 'quick and dirty' and there's a 'slow and easy' where you tease 'em till their balls ache and their dick just explodes, and of course there's deep throat. I'm gonna teach you all three."

"Most of the time," she continued, "I'm blowing Bobbie to slow him down so he'll be a better fuck. So, I just do him quick and dirty – nothing fancy."

"Okay Janice," Gail said. "Get down next to me and let's work on your technique. Put two fingers together and I'm gonna suck 'em like I'd suck a dick. Feel what I do with my tongue."

Janice held out her hand and Gail started sucking on her index and middle finger together, working her head back and forth and I could tell that her tongue was working on Janice's fingers just like it worked on my dick.

"You got that?" Gail asked.

"I think so," Janice said tentatively.

"Okay, try it on my fingers," Gail said.

Janice started to suck on Gail's fingers.

"That's good," said Gail. "A little faster with the tongue. Move your head faster. No! Don't breathe through your mouth! Breathe through your nose. Keep your lips tight. That's it."

"Now work on your own fingers till you get that tongue going really fast. The tongue is what get's 'em, but you need tight lips too. And, of course, you gotta tickle their testicles."

"Okay, Bobby," said Gail. "Come over here and eat some pussy while Janice is practicing with her tongue. I'm horny. I really need it today and it'll give your dick a rest."

Gail spread those heavy thighs and I went down on her. I cupped her ass in my hands to lift her up. She was a lot softer than Janice's tight muscular ass. She was horny and that big hairy pussy was dripping wet and gaping wide open. It was easy now to work on her sweet spot and bring her off exactly as she liked. In a very few minutes she started those animal grunts that told me she was helpless and approaching her pleasure.

When her orgasm started, I shoved four fingers into that big, loose pussy and felt her firm contractions grab my fingers and squeeze. Gail was lost in her orgasm and she reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled my whole hand up into her pussy until my thumb was massaging her clitoris as she humped.

"Spread me! Spread me wide!" Gail screamed as she humped her ass.

Janice crawled over and stared in amazement at my hand in Gail's pussy.

"Jesus that's a big pussy," she said. "My God, you've got your hand in there up to your wrist!

Gail was off in pleasure-land grunting and making animal noises, her huge tits flopping around as she moved. That dripping pussy made wet squishy sounds humping my fingers. I looked down at her big pussy lips stretched tightly around my hand.

Finally as her contractions eased, she quit humping and lay there panting with her eyes closed. I slowly took my hand out of that big, loose pussy and played with her thick cunt lips, which were wrinkled, dripping wet, and hanging down a good two inches.

Gail lay panting and said between breaths, "Damn! That was good. I don't know what I'm gonna do when you go away to college. No vibrator in the world makes my pussy cum like that."

As she said it I thought about a buddy of mine, a year behind me in school. Maybe he'd like to take my job cleaning Gail's pool. He played football and I'd seen him in the shower and he was well hung! I'll bring him over to meet Gail and ask her if she needs a replacement pool cleaner.

After a few minutes resting, Gail sat up and looked down at my throbbing erection and then over at Janice.

"Okay Janice, it's your turn," Gail said. "Let's give it a try and don't forget to massage his balls. Work fast, but don't expect him to cum as quick pumping his second load. Guys slow down, you know."

Then she laughed and said, "When they get to be my age they slow down a lot!"

I sat on the floor and Janice got on her knees in front of me, between my legs. She took the shaft of my rigid cock in her right hand and my testicles in her left and began to work on the head of my dick with her tongue as she moved her head back and forth.

Her tongue was swirling around the head of my cock just like Gail's had done and her lips were tight on my dick as her head moved up and down. She was almost as good as Gail and I stopped thinking about her technique and grabbed both her firm tits in my hands and began squeezing them.

I don't know how long it took but I felt my juices start to rise and without thinking I let go of Janice's tits, grabbed her head firmly and pulled her close. Then I fucked her in the mouth, humping my hips and holding her head tight. As my semen started to flow, I shoved my throbbing dick deep into her throat and ejaculated my cum onto her tonsils.

She took my load without choking but when she lifted her head up and my dick slipped out of her mouth she began coughing and swallowing and gasping for air. There was a trail of thick, creamy white cum running down to her chin and dripping off.

"Jesus!" Janice said, turning to Gail. "I almost choked! Was your first blowjob like that?"

Gail started laughing at her. Then, trying to control her laughter, she said, "Don't worry honey. We'll make a talented little cocksucker out of you yet. You gotta learn to swallow that jism as fast as it pumps out on your tonsils. All you need is practice and Bobby's gonna let you practice as much as you want to. Aren't you Bobby?"

I grinned and nodded yes, looking forward to playing with those big tits while Janice sucked me off.

"Let's rest a minute and then Bobby will return the favor and when you feel his tongue on your sweet spot you'll remember exactly why it is you are doing all of this work and swallowing all of his cum. Have another vodka Janice to wash that sticky jism out of your mouth and rest a while."

Gail poured some more vodka and orange juice and we sat on the living room couch, sipping our drinks and resting. There was gonna be a lot more sex before this afternoon was over. These two horny broads were gonna drain me dry! Jesus! Every guy my age needs a lady next door.

Suddenly I had a disturbing thought – Susie!

"What about Susie," I asked. "What happens when she gets back? Won't she be mad about Janice?"

Gail laughed, "She'll be mad at herself for telling Janice how good you are at eating pussy. But you own that bitch now and she doesn't have much choice. Where's she gonna find a guy who can eat pussy like you do?"

"Yeah, but what do I do? I mean ..."

"You do any damn thing you want to do! You're in charge now. You just fuck 'em both - separate or together, whichever you like. You got the stamina for it – hell, you're carrying four loads in these things," Gail said, reaching over and taking my balls in her hand.

"Both of those bitches are gonna do what you tell 'em to do to keep feeling that talented tongue of yours. Right Janice?"

Gail looked at Janice who grinned and nodded.

"Look Bobby," Gail continued, "you're gonna have to learn to manage a string of broads. A string of broads is like a string of polo ponies. You got to ride 'em regular – some you gotta ride hard and others you ride soft and a few need a whip sometimes."

"A whip?" I asked. "What the hell does that mean?"

"Every now and then you're gonna meet a bitch that needs to be slapped around a little to keep her in line," Gail said. "You'll figure it out when she causes you problems and you feel like you want to slap her. When that happens you go ahead and do it. A backhand across the face and she'll get real cooperative – some gals are like that."

"You mean just hit her like she's a guy," I asked. This was hard to figure out.

"Not like a guy," Gail said. "Hurt her but don't leave any marks. Let the bitch know that she does what you tell her or she gets slapped around. Of course she can always leave, but the kind of bitch I'm talking about won't leave. She'll stay and do what she's told. She just needs a tap now and then to keep her in line."

"Jesus! I don't believe this."

Gail had always been right about all the sex stuff she told me but this was wild. I turned to Janice.

"Is Gail talking about real women?" I asked.

Janice looked thoughtful for a moment, then, said, "Yeah, I think some gals are like that. Not me or Susie, but I know a couple that maybe would need that on occasion. You know my friend Nancy Ward? She's an arrogant little bitch. Treats guys like shit, but you could tame her down."

Then Janice laughed. "I'd sure like to see that! The bitch claims she doesn't suck cock but you'd have her on her knees slurping away right after she felt that talented tongue of yours."

Gail laughed. "Don't get another bitch involved Janice. He's got three of us to take care of already. The last thing we need is a fourth."

My dick was starting to tingle as I thought about taming a fourth bitch. What would it feel like to slap a bitch around, I asked myself. One of these days I'm gonna find out.

"And one more thing Bobby," Gail continued. "Never let a bitch have control. You keep control."

Turning to Janice, she asked, "Tell me who was in control yesterday."

Janice laughed and shook her head from side to side.

"Well, I was in charge to start with. I mean I got him upstairs and everything, but somehow Bobby just took over. I did anything he wanted me to do because ... because ..."

"Because he was giving you what you needed, right?" Gail said.

Janice laughed again and nodded. I think she actually blushed.

"He was bringing me off every time he did me," she laughed. "He brought me off FOUR times!"

Gail laughed with her and asked, "How many guys besides Bobby did you say you'd fucked?"

"Three," Janice said.

"Did any of them bring you off?" Gail asked.

"Never even close," said Janice.

"Is Bobby gonna get all the pussy he wants?" Gail asked.

Janice giggled and nodded her head vigorously.

"Are you gonna get upset because he keeps fuckin Susie and me?" Gail asked.

"He can fuck anybody he wants to as long as he takes care of me," Janice said.

"Are you gonna brag to some other bitch about how good he eats pussy?" Gail asked.

Janice laughed again. "No way! My lips are sealed!"

Then Gail and Janice laughed together.

"You find a guy with a tongue this talented," Gail said, "and you keep his name to yourself. If other gals find out about that tongue he'll have strange stuff standing in line."

"But I know women," Gail continued. "Some stupid bitch will brag about Bobby just like Susie did and other gals will find out."

Gail continued, "And your problem is that if he does start fucking another bitch, there's not a damn thing you can do about it except smile and pump your ass harder and hope the other bitch can't suck cock as well as you do. That's why you gotta learn to suck his cock the way he likes. You got a lotta work to do to be his regular bitch. We haven't even started on deep throat yet."

"But Janice, there is something you can do to keep him interested" Gail said. "When you get to college go right to the campus health center and get some birth control pills. They are easy to get and most girls take them. Guys don't like to fuck with rubbers on – it's like going swimming in galoshes."

"What about that spermicidal jelly?" Janice asked.

"Yeah it works," Gail said, laughing. "But it kinda breaks the flow to haul out a syringe and inject your pussy every time you spread your legs."

The gals giggled as that picture flashed into their heads.

It was a long and pleasing afternoon with as much sex as I wanted. And the next two weeks I had my fun with both Gail and Janice, sometimes together and sometimes separately. Janice got a lot of practice suckin my dick and began to learn deep throat. Each afternoon I pumped my four loads and Gail kept promising Janice to show her how to get a fifth load out of me by fingering my prostate. I was looking forward to that.

I was also looking forward to Susie coming home. That was good tight pussy and I was sure I knew how to handle the little bitch now. I doubted that any other eighteen year-old had this much user-friendly pussy at his beck and call.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,095 Followers
12