Lady V Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and slow release, she said,

" I think I've known you all my life. Come with me, there's someone I want you to meet. And I've GOT to go potty."

She didn't let go of my hand as we went into the laundry room where she closed the door and parked me by the dryer and said, "Wait here."

She stepped around a corner and I could see her pull her dress up as she sat on the Kohler. She stood up, flushed the John and as she washed her hands she said, " Wait here for me."

She was out the door and I had to speak to the Bold Look too. I spent some time washing up, face and neck too, and headed back to the party. Sorry, I guess I just don't take directions well.

I was hungry so I headed for the food table and started grazing. I was washing down some nice fruit slices with a bottled water when the Lime Green wig and sandals grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the pool.

"Were we going to meet someone?" I quizzed.

Her shush finger went up across her lips and we continued to the end of the pool where there was a small cabana that was open, like twelve feet, to the pool deck. It was dark inside so we stopped at the edge and she spun and stretched up for a kiss.

I was all for that. It had been years since someone kissed me that enthusiastically.

My hands roamed her bare back and her hands went up inside of my vest. Her kisses were wet and I had to remember to breathe.

Damn she felt good.

Damn I felt good.

She said," I need to get out of this dress." She turned away as she reached behind her neck and raised the loop over her head and lowered it so a single step had her completely naked.

I was handed the dress and she unfurled a large blouse/dress from her hand and slipped into it but did not button the front. She took the flapper dress and hung it up inside the cabana and then jumped carefully onto a large bed.

I was a split second behind her.

Now how do you go slow when your starved and a banquet is laid out in front to you? Dammed if I know..

From her lips I started down her neck but had to go back for more of the tasty lips. It must have taken me twenty minutes to make it down to her tummy button. I'd passed second base because the shirt was in the way but headed down to the promised land.

It must have been another ten minutes and I was partaking of her tasty nasty nectar. Her fingers were in my hair making sure I was right on target. I was.

With my lips and mustache full of her sweet juices, I returned to her lips where she introduced me to her playful tongue.

Now this is the point in my story that I would like to be able to tell you that my ten inch man meat was as hard as a concrete rod and precum was dripping from the end. I was ready for poking this babe all night and had the stamina for at least three heavy loads before dawn. Only in my dreams.

I don't have that kind of equipment and, after having several glasses of wine and being up since six this morning, and not having any pink around my peter for way too long, my dick wasn't up to it and I almost wasn't either.

I may not be able to cut the mustard, but I can sure lick the jar.

So here I am in a perfect place, alternating between pussy lips without hair and hot kissy lips with tongue.

I don't know how long I was in that blissful situation when I rolled her on top and lifted her up against the wall so she could sit on my face while I enjoyed her sweetness.

With her ninety eight pounds sitting on my face and the pillow pushing my head up, I took a deep breath and prayed for strength.

I had just about licked her dry when I heard

" I see you two are getting along just fine". It was the other twin, who's name I could not remember for the life of me.

I knew Lynette's hands were on the wall, so when a soft hand grabbed my almost hard social networking device, I knew it had to be the other twin.

A hand job turned into a high vacuum suck and finally my little guy with the second head woke up and I blew a load right into her mouth.

Shit did that feel good.

What she did with my load, swallow or spit, I'll never know because I died. Lynette wiggled down onto the bed beside me and began to rub herself. She went rigid and groaned low and long. She pulled her blouse tight around her and curled her butt into my front. I put my arms around her and was ready to spoon till dawn.

The other twin curled up behind me and said quietly,

"Lady V and the others have all gone home. Your pants are on the hanger and I'll take you home tomorrow."

"OK" was all I could muster until I ask about my shirt.

"Jennifer is wearing your shirt." My brain was too far gone to understand, so I just said, "Huh?"

"Jennifer, the cute blonde that you just gave an Orgasm too, the one in front of you, silly."

I said, " No, that's Lynette with the lime wig."

"No, we switched wigs and sandals while you were in the laundry room. It's a long story, I'll tell you in the morning. Good night."

She placed her hand on my hip, just next to the other hand that was there from the front.

It was a good night.

Someone had pulled the sheet and a blanket over us and I slept like a king until it started to get light. I needed to piss like a Russian Race horse.

I was also a sandwich in between two cute blondes, no wigs. I'm not sure how I made it out, but coming back from the head, I crawled right back between them and they both snuggled up tight.

.

I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until one of the twins crawled out to go the ladies room. I'm not sure which was which, so I just figured it would all be sorted out soon.

Diane made a "Coffees On" call from the French doors into the kitchen.

The twin that was wearing my shirt rolled over and said,

" Hi, I'm Jennifer. I've got to use the ladies room. Go get some coffee and I'll be right there."

I slipped into my pants and shoes and headed toward the smell of hot coffee. As I slid my hand into my pocket a folded piece of paper caught my finger. I pulled it out and opened it up and read.

"I told you I would make it up to you." It was signed, Lady V

I just grinned.

Diane's smile was electric as she said, "Good morning!, Jake?"

"Yes, Jake. Igor in my nome de work"

"I see. What do you take in your coffee?"

"Milk and sugar. I'm a light weight when it comes to coffee."

"I thought you were from the Land of Starbucks?"

"I am, it just never took."

"There is one of my husbands shirts on the back of that chair for you to wear until you get yours back."

I slipped his shirt on just as my shirt arrived wrapped around one twin and was followed by the other twin wearing sweats. I got sandwiched again and a kiss to each cheek. They quickly moved around the counter before I could grab some ass.

I looked at the twin wearing my shirt and asked, "Are you still Jennifer?"

She smiled, came back around the counter and grabbed my arm, kissed my cheek and said, "Yes, I'll always be Jennifer." I didn't miss the ass grab this time and damn, no panties.

"And I'll always be Lynette" said the other twin fixing the two cups of coffee that Diane had just poured.

I said, " I need to ask for a phone number and I'm not sure just how to do that."

Lynette replied, "I will get you my card with both of our numbers on it. We do want you to call both of us."

Shit man, I had to get out of there before turned into Mr. Dumbshitjello.

"You offered a ride back to my car, is that ride available?"

"Are you in a hurry?" Lynette asked.

"No, but I did make plans for today."

"Can you change them?" Jennifer asked with a coy smile.

" It's too late to respectfully cancel. I do my best to keep my word."

The ride back to my car was pleasant and I did get Lynette's card that had her printed number and Jennifer's cell number, hand written.

I ask her about the "long story" and the switching of the wigs and twins. She said, "Could I please have a rain check on that story? Call me when you can, let's have dinner, and I'll tell you. OK?"

"OK" as we turned into the parking lot of Lady V's establishment.

My Buick was extra warm from sitting in the parking lot and the A/C felt good. I didn't have plans for today, I lied. I needed to slow down and allow some brain activity to balance out my desire to live the rest of my life between their legs, either or both of them.

I headed toward Vegas and enjoyed the drive but Lynette's "long story" sent several red flags into my thoughts and I was really glad that I had given myself some time. I was looking forward to driving over the new Tillman bridge. Yeah, I know, it has two names, and they were both good guys but it's easier for me to just remember one name. Guess I'm getting old and besides, I'm from Arizona.

I called Lady V and told her that I would be out of town for the week and ask her about the note that I had found in my pants pocket.

She replied," I decided that you needed the company of a lady and I called my friend Diane and asked her if she knew of any candidates that might be interested in a quality gentleman like yourself. Diane said that she would see what she could do. When the three Deb's arrived, I thought that one of them might be a Calculated Opportunity for Meeting, (set up) for you."

Then she asked," Which color, Lime or Orange, of the twins did you wind up with?"

I told her. "Both".

She said, " I guess I'll have to call Diane and get some details."

I gave Lady V a thumbnail sketch of my night but left out specifics. She's a big girl she can figure it out.

I ran out of cell bars so I hung up and set the cruise up a bit.

From Sam's Town in Vegas I called Lynette on Wednesday and ask for a dinner date on Saturday. Her schedule was full for Saturday but she offered Monday. I accepted and told her I would call Monday with the time and place.

She wanted to talk, but I remember the rule # 1: Use the phone to make dates, not chat.

Girls want to talk on the damn phone, which is fine to other girls, but guys need to talk face to face. Why? You ask?

Be in charge. Be yourself. Be focused on listening. Guys don't listen worth a shit, so practice. Don't get sucked into their MO especially in the beginning. You want to proceed on your terms and not too fast. And mostly, you'll be less likely to say something stupid.

The worst thing that a guy can do is move in with a chick two months or two weeks or two hours after meeting her.

Remember, the previous dude she was fucking kicked her ass to the curb for some reason, or she dumped the last guy because he was just like you. Go slow.

I called Lynette and our dinner date was set for 7 pm at the Point Hilton restaurant. Not my usual haunt, I had to Google the place to find it. She said that she would meet me there, in the lounge. Humm, interesting. Not a good way to start and be in charge, but I thought I'd roll with it.

As I walked into the lounge and saw her sitting at a table for two, my first thought was that this was a setup. No chick that good looking would ever be interested in an ordinary guy like me.

I'd bet her outfit cost more than my Buick. She rose up and offered her hand. I cradled it lightly and brought it up to my mouth for a short kiss.

"Why thank you gentle sir", was her sexy reply.

It took a few minutes to get our table and we both kept the conversation light and fun. After we had ordered, I pushed the "long story" button and waited.

Lynette 's Long Story

"When Diane called me and asked if I would like to meet a gentleman, I told her "no", in no uncertain terms. Then she asked about Jennifer, and I started thinking that she needed a great guy to date.

Diane got a glowing recommendation from Lady V, and oh, I've got to ask you about her sometime." Her posture shifted and her voice softened a bit and she continued, "Now here is the long part of the story, it's Jenny's past and her future.

Her ex is a car salesman that lived to play golf ,chase women and drink. She practically raised their two kids by herself. She was a kindergarten teacher and the kids were great.

Things went down hill fast a few years ago. Todd, her oldest was killed when his helicopter, he was a pilot, went down somewhere in the Middle East. Her daughter Suzie married a great guy that works at IBM and they live on the east coast.

Jennifer lost a breast to cancer and is slowly going blind, macular degeneration. Her ex divorced her and told her a woman wasn't a real woman without both breasts. Except he didn't call them breasts."

"Yeah, I know what he said," I interjected.

"She had sort of bought into the crap about not being a whole woman with only one breast."

She leaned forward, took my hand, and looked up into my eyes and said, "Did you notice that she only had one breast?"

"No. but I did notice she was a great kisser, but no, I didn't realize that she was a survivor."

She cupped her drink with both hands and continued,

"She is my sister and I love her dearly but I was sure she wouldn't want to be setup for a blind date. But, I thought that it's time for her to move on so I didn't tell her about Diane's plot to get you two an introduction.

After you and I talked out by the pool, I knew that you were the one for her, and me too. I want her to move in with me next year, that's why I set you up for the ole twin switcheroo. "

"So the switch was your idea?"

"Yes, but not entirely."

"Her concern about the flapper dresses, was that someone might notice that she only had one breast. She hasn't had the reconstruction surgery yet."

I asked, " Don't they start reconstruction surgery at the same time as the mastectomy?"

"Yes they do , but something wasn't right, for some reason, so she goes back in next month."

"When I got back to the party after we had been outside, she ask me where I was and I told her. And, I told her about the kiss, and that you were a great guy. I ask her if she would do the old twin switch trick, we used to do it all the time in school, even when we were at the U."

She thought that would be fun, so we switched wigs and sandals and you know the rest."

"It was just going to be a lark when I came out later and then we would all laugh. Well, instead of it being fun, I was a bit jealous when I saw that you and her were getting along so well and I wanted to be the one that you had fun with you too."

"So now, I'm going to ask you a question that you do not have to answer right now."

I said, "OK, you ask, I'll listen."

"Would you be comfortable dating and getting to know both of us?"

I had wondered if something like that was coming, but never the less, I was caught off guard by her directness.

I took a long slow drink to think.

My only reply was," What does Jennifer think of this idea?"

"It's HER idea, and mine too. Did you notice what she wore to bed that night at Diane's?" "After we switched wigs, she went into the changing room and grabbed your shirt off of the hanger, folded it up and took it with her as a plan B."

" I know it started out as a lark, but once she got the feel of you, she was hooked. So was I. Except you had me from the color Blue."

she smiled and continued,

"Why didn't you make a pass at me before I kissed you?"

"Frankly, my dear, ( said in my best Rhett Butler voice) I was really enjoying our conversation and,,, and, I hadn't gotten a clear message that you wanted me to touch you let alone kiss you."

I shuffled in my seat and said," Besides, I was going to ask you for your number so I could call you for a date, and I didn't want to screw that up."

"Well, you shouldn't have worried." She whispered.

I asked, "How do I date and get to know two sisters at the same time? Isn't that kind of like playing with gasoline and matches at the same time?"

Her reply, "Be yourself, be honest and open. And if you ever get to the point where you think you have to choose, choose Jennifer."

I had to search for this reply, "You know I'm in a torn spot here. You were the one that I really got excited about because of our conversation then she appears in the Lime wig and we start mak'n out, but I think it's you, then you show up and shit, I don't know who is who or who is what. (Insert long pause here)

So what do I do now?"

"Call Jennifer while I go to the ladies room. Then take me home and come in for a night cap." A wink and a smile, I was doomed.

I woke up the next morning in Lynette's queen size bed with her pretzeled around me. Her bedroom was as big as my entire apartment. My old Buick looked small and out of place in the huge circular drive that went around the grass and the trees.

A week later I picked up Jennifer at the airport, seems as though she lived in Tucson, and as we waited for our dinner at the steak house I said,

" I'm going to tell you about my favorite color and then that, hopefully will tell you something about me. When I'm done, I'd like you to tell me about your favorite color. That way we can get to know each other without just asking questions. OK?"

She nodded a smiling "OK." I began,

"My favorite color is Blue..........

12