LadyK_2 Ch. 02

Story Info
The ride to the Net.
2.7k words
4.32
28.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: What a Trip

My mind was alternately racing and fogged in as I stood in front of the L.A. airport Marriott hotel. I had an involuntary layover on my business trip and somehow I had gotten myself into a situation that was bizarre to say the least. After sitting through several dances at the local strip club I had purchased some "Female Domination" magazines from the attached bookstore. In an impulsive move I had called one of the local services advertised in one of the magazines and set up an appointment with Lady K of the Net. After following her assistant's instructions for preparing myself for the session I had hustled downstairs and out the lobby of the hotel to wait for the car they were sending to drive me to my appointment. Even in my haste I was careful with the way I moved, not wanting to smudge the red lipstick Ks I was instructed to draw on each side of my bottom. I had been warned that Lady K would become angry if they were ruined.

I scanned the front drive trying to imagine what the car they were sending would look like and how I would know it was from the Net. Right now that wasn't a problem because the only car out front belonged to a middle aged couple with 2 teenage girls. They were unloading their luggage onto a cart. The father spoke to one of the bellman and walked toward the lobby doors. The mother and teenagers stayed by the car, pulling bag after bag out and stacking them onto the cart. I was watching the teenagers thinking that in several years they would be very enticing when I heard a car door slam behind me. I turned to see the driver getting out of a black limousine. It was a she and she was very short and petite. I figured she couldn't be much over 5' tall, 100 lbs and wondered how she could see over the dash to drive. With a start I also noticed the small sign in the front window, on the dash, which read "The Net." This was my car.

The driver moved around the front of the limo and headed toward me. Evidently she had come to the conclusion that because I was the only male out here besides the bellmen, I must be her rider. I turned away from the teenagers and started toward her.

She looked at me through mirrored sunglasses and said in a rather loud voice, "Mister M?"

I replied in a much quieter tone, "yes that's me you must be from the net?"

Her loud voice responded, "yes Mr. M and Mistress will not be happy to hear that you were ogling teenage girls while you were waiting for your ride. I am sure you will be punished for that."

I stopped dead in my tracks, glancing over my shoulder to see if those "teenagers" had heard this exchange. Sure enough they had both stopped working on their luggage (along with their mother) and all 3 were staring at the driver and me. I felt my face grow uncomfortably warm. I felt as if I was back in Jr. High and the teacher had caught me passing a note to the girl across the row. Turning back toward the driver I walked past her and toward the limo hoping to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"Mr. M. Where do you think you are going?" The driver almost shouted out.

Without turning I replied, " I was getting into the limo, I don't want to be late for my appointment."

Back came the loud voice, "Mr. M. please have the courtesy to look at me when you are speaking to me. Mistress K told me that you were new to this so I am willing to overlook some mistakes but I will not put up with rudeness."

I turned back toward her and blundered out an apology. All the time in the background I could see the teens and their mother watching me. The two teens were giggling. This caused me further embarrassment. It also started a bulge in my pants that I could only wonder at. The driver walked right up next to me just inches away and planted her feet apart with her hands on her hips.

She spoke in a quieter voice, "Mr. M. You will address me as Miss Justice. I am your driver but I am also a woman and you will respect all women, even the lowliest slave girl at the Net is above you. Do you UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes Miss Justice," I replied.

Looking down into her reflective sunglasses trying to get a reading on her. Was this an act or was she serious. Standing there looking down at her I took a quick inventory. She was very short and very sexy. She had short black thick hair tucked up into her chauffeur's cap, a cute button of a nose, full sexy lips. She was dressed in a well starched black uniform that was unbuttoned down to her generous bust, revealing the tops of her breasts held by what looked like a very fine lace bra. The buttons were highly polished like the black mirror finish on her shoes. She wore black driving gloves, the kind without the fingers to finish off her "look." She startled me out of my inspection with a light slap on my cheek.

"If you are done Mr. M, " she hissed, "please remove your eyes from my body and direct them modestly at the ground before I start leading you around by that bulge that you have in your pants. Now move toward the car and open the door for me."

I did as instructed and stood with eyes downcast while she got into the drivers seat. I closed the door for her and stood there staring at the pavement. I was beginning to wonder if I had not gotten in over my head with this. She left me standing there for a minute before ordering me into the back of the limo. I climbed in and sat in the big seat facing the front. The limo was spacious and had a polished black leather interior. I was separated from Miss Justice by a glass window. I leaned back into the seat and looked out the heavily tinted windows. The teenagers were back at the unloading but they kept glancing over at the limo as if hoping the show was not over.

As I got comfortable Miss Justice spoke to me through the intercom, "Welcome Mr. M. From now on you will be addressed as slave m or merely slave. On the seat in front of you, you will see an envelope. It is from Lady K -- Mistress K to you. Read the instructions now."

I reached over and took the envelope off the seat. slave m was written on the front in a stylish script. I opened it and pulled out the note. The paper was a shear white stationary with the same stylish handwriting filling the pages. It had a faint scent of perfume that stirred my already hard cock. The note began

slave m, by now you have met Miss Justice. You are probably wondering if you have gotten in over your head. If you are "afraid" to proceed any farther you may get out of the limo now and Miss Justice will leave. If you are interested in following this through to the end you must follow these instructions exactly.

1.Remove all of your clothes and place them in the shopping bag on the seat in front of you. Do this now or leave. Miss Justice will be waiting to see whether you are going to follow instructions. Do not take too long to make up your mind.

I sat there for a moment thinking 'get out now before it gets any more weird' but the same feeling I had when I picked up the phone to call the Net in the first place gripped me again. My pulse sped up my head got light and my cock started to strain painfully against my pants. I began to remove my clothes. I was grateful for the privacy windows on the limo but I knew that Miss Justice could see everything through her mirror. As I pulled my shirt over my head the limo started to pull out of the hotel drive. - I was committed. I folded my shirt, removed my shoes and loosened the buckle on my pants. Lifting my hips I slid my pants off and over my bare feet. Folding my pants I delayed the final outcome by taking the time to slip shirt, shoes and pants into the shopping bag. I leaned back into the seat stalling.

Miss Justices voice came through the intercom, "ALL of your clothes slave m."

I put my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and slowly edged them down. I hunched over double to hide myself and put the boxers into the bag with the rest of my clothes.

"Sit up straight slave!" Came through the intercom.

I sat up straight thoroughly embarrassed by the huge erection that thrust out of my lap like a guided missile on the launch pad.

"Finish reading your instructions," Miss Justice ordered with a somewhat amused tone in her voice.

2. Now that you are undressed you are to listen to Miss Justice's every command as if it were coming from me. Do not hesitate to do what she says or I will have to punish you. You are already in for some little surprises. Don't make it harder on yourself.

3. Kneel down on the floor of the limo with your head on the seat and present your buttocks to Miss Justice. She will pull over and inspect to see that you followed my early instructions and drew nice neat Ks on your bottom. Then she will tell you everything else you need to know and prepare you properly. I am looking forward to our session. I love to be a slave's first.

The note was signed with a flourish - Lady K.

I looked at the note and glanced toward the front of the limo. I could see Miss Justice looking at me through the rear view mirror, anticipating my next humiliation. Her eyes were definitely smiling as I kneeled down on the floor with my painted buttocks pointed forward. The car slowed down and stopped. I sat there with my face buried in the leather seat and my bare painted ass in the air wondering what the inspection would entail. I heard Miss Justice open her door, get out and close it behind her. The back door on the driver's side opened. I happened to be facing that direction and I started to rise up in protest. I could see out the door to a sidewalk - With people walking along it! If I could see them they could see me. Miss Justice slipped into the seat next to my face blocking my view. She put her hand on the back of my head and forced my face back down into the seat.

"Behave slave," she scolded, "or I will leave the door open a while longer." I relaxed into the seat and she reached over and shut the door.

She began talking in a rather clinical voice, "Now slave m. You have been a bad little slut. ogling teenage girls, putting your filthy eyes all over my body and obeying orders way too slowly. For that you need some correction."

She slid her bottom along the leather seat until my face was pressed up against her. She lightly rested her hand on my ass and traced the K on my right cheek.

"Tsk, tsk, " she clucked, "your penmanship leaves much to be desired. Both of your cheeks are smeared. Mistress will not be happy about that."

She kept stroking my ass as she talked and inspected. "My what a nice tight bottom you have. You are lucky Mistress forbade me from marking it up. She wants to be the first one to mark your virgin ass since your mommy," Miss Justice mused, all the while running her fingernails over both my exposed cheeks.

She reached one hand down between my legs and wrapped it around my balls squeezing ever so slightly. She released them and grabbed my rigid cock in a firm grip, shaking it slightly back and forth. I moaned the sound muffled by her right buttocks.

She laughed, "my my aren't we a hot little slut. Don't worry Mistress will cure what ails you."

She released my cock and grabbed a fist full of hair, pulling my head up and away from the seat.

She continued talking, "Mistress forbade me from marking that sweet ass of yours but she didn't say I couldn't discipline you in other ways."

She reached into the pocket of her uniform and pulled out a pair of clips attached to each other by a silver chain. Letting go of my hair she reached out and grabbed hold of my right nipple squeezing it hard enough to cause me to moan again. My nipple stood to attention when she released it. Taking one of the clips she fit it over my erect nipple clamping it down hard. A sharp burning sensation suffused through my chest and I took a deep gulp of air.

"Does that hurt the little slut?" She mocked me. "Let me take your mind off of it"

She took the other clip in her hand and I steeled myself for the pinch. Instead she leaned across me and started to suck on my left nipple. The contrast of the two feelings, the sharp burning and the warm wet sucking caused me to moan yet again. She continued to lick and suck for at least a minute. I actually had forgotten the pain in my right nipple and could concentrate on the pleasure. At that moment I felt her take my left nipple into her teeth. The shock of her bite caused me to exhale with a grunt, as if someone had hit me in the stomach. I was sure she had bitten it right off. She pulled her head away and quickly clamped the second clip in place. I looked down expecting to see blood. She laughed at my expression and assured me that no damage had been done. She opened a small compartment in the seat back and pulled out what looked like a large sinker for fishing. Reaching over she took hold of the chain between the clips and slid the weight on, still holding it in her hand. She lowered it down slowly and then let it drop the last few inches. That got my attention. Every bit of my consciousness was focused on the resulting stabs of pain shooting into my body from my nipples. Miss Justice laughed and took a large black leather dog collar out of the compartment. She reached up and pulled the back of my head down until my face was lodged in her generous cleavage.

"You enjoyed looking at this so much I am sure you won't mind this close up view," She teased.

She was right. I felt her secure the collar around my neck. Looping a finger through the ring in the collar she guided my head back down into the seat. This left my ass still in the air and the weight dangling from the chain.

Miss Justice slid toward the door. Just before she opened it she reached her foot back along the front of the seat and flicked the weight with her toe, setting it swinging. I groaned into the seat. She opened the door taking her time getting out and then slowly shut it behind her. I heard her getting back behind the wheel.

Her voice came over the intercom again as we started to move. "I told you, you have been a bad slut. I am going to look for every pothole and bump on the road as we drive. I am sure they will provide your clamps with a less then smooth ride. Prepare yourself mr. m. You will soon be in front of Lady K.