LadyK_4 Ch. 04

Story Info
The punishment begins.
3.1k words
4.49
44.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the room. I followed Miss Maria, as she led me along by the leash. From my vantage point all I could really see was the shining wooden floor. I started to look up but

Miss Maria tightened the leash and said in her soft voice, "Slave m, you must keep your eyes down at all times unless instructed otherwise. Mistress K will expect you to show at least the rudiments of training. Now follow me over here."

She pulled on the leash and led me over toward the back of the room. As we got closer to the other side we moved onto an oriental rug, stopping in front of a low black leather chair. She positioned me facing the chair. Reaching down she unsnapped my leash, coiling it up and clipping it to her waist. She instructed me to stand up. I did so still keeping my eyes down as previously instructed. She walked away from me and I could hear her sorting through some things in the corner. I peeked a little and could see she was standing in front of a dresser searching for something. She started to turn back toward me and I quickly looked back down. Walking back to me she began to hum. I couldn't make out the tune (she wasn't very musical).

She approached behind me and pressed her body against mine, reaching her arms around my waist. She ran one hand up to my right nipple and gave the clamp a little twist, re-igniting the pain. I groaned a little. She slid her had down, flicking the weight on the chain as her hand moved past - another groan escaped me. I was acutely aware of her warm body pressing against my bare back and ass. She had positioned one of her legs up between mine and I could feel the smoothness of her black nylons on my inner thighs. She brought her hands together around my waist. Her left hand held a rope, which she proceeded to wrap tightly around me. She knotted it in the front, leaving the long ends hanging down past me knees. Stepping back she reached between my legs and pulled both ends back, one on either side of my cock and balls and up between my ass cheeks. She tugged the rope tightly and tied it off on itself at the small of my back. It was digging into my ass and also causing my cock and balls to stand out from my body a bit.

"Bend over with your hands on your knees" she commanded.

I did so and felt the rope rub up tighter between my cheeks. I heard her doing something behind me but I couldn't begin to guess what. The weights on my nipples were again swaying and causing me to think about the pain from the clamps. As I was pondering this Miss Maria reached between my cheeks with her fingers and pulled the rope out a little from my crack. With her other hand she pushed something in between my cheeks toward my hole. I instinctively tightened up.

"Relax slave," She commanded. "This will be a lot less painful if you loosen up. If you stay clenched I guarantee you it will hurt."

I tried to relax but couldn't quite get to a total unclenching. She hesitated for a moment and pushed whatever it was up into me. She was right it did hurt. I was afraid something might tear so great was the burning pain. I must have groaned because she laughed a little.

"Slave," She chuckled, "This is the smallest butt plug we have so consider yourself lucky."

With that she gave a final push and let go of the plug, pushing the ropes back up my crack to secure it in place. I felt totally filled. My eyes had teared slightly from the pain and I shook my head a little to clear my vision. Again I wondered to myself what ever made me pick up that magazine and call the Net for an appointment. I was starting to wish that I had made my flight instead of having to layover in LA.

"Now little slave you are ready to meet Mistress K," Miss Maria said from behind me. "Kneel down and keep your eyes down. She will be in at her convenience."

I knelt down in front of the chair as I listened to Miss Maria's footsteps move out the room and out of my hearing. I knelt there quietly with my eyes downcast and my hands along my thighs thinking about everything so far. The phone call for the appointment, the limo ride and preparations, the processing and finally the moment of truth. I took stock of my condition. My nipples certainly hurt but if I didn't move they were tolerable. The collar around my neck wasn't bad either but the rope around me was digging into my waist and ass and the butt plug was extremely uncomfortable (although I was becoming used to the feeling slowly). My cock had deflated during the recent proceedings but as I knelt here in anticipation and fear I could feel it slowly starting to harden again.

It seemed like I knelt like this for about 5 minutes when the lights went out except for a small track light that was shining directly on me from above and behind the chair. I was in a circle of soft light with the black leather chair just in the edge. Soft classical piano music began to play and I heard the door behind me open. The sharp knock of heeled shoes followed and they slowly came up behind me and stopped. The music was still playing softly but there was no other sound. I stayed motionless with downcast eyes, fighting the temptation to turn around and see who was behind me. I heard the soft creak of leather and felt a warm breath on my right ear.

"Well slave m we are finally ready to begin," Came a silky soft whisper.

A warm tongue slowly trace the curve of my ear sending a shiver down my back and raising goose bumps on my arms. That's not all it raised. When the tongue came to my earlobe it flicked back and forth across it. I could smell a faint whiff of perfume. As I was trying to categorize the perfume, teeth that bit sharply into me replaced the tongue on my ear. I let out a soft moan but did not jerk or move my head away. I was treated to one last flick of the tongue as the mouth move away from me.

The Mistress spoke again, "Not bad slave. I am Mistress Kiersten. Mistress K is sufficient when I allow you to address me. If you are obedient you will be rewarded. If you choose not to cooperate you will be punished. I like to run my sessions like a business. The harder you work the more you risk the greater the reward potential. I expect my slaves to do there utmost to please me. You will obey my commands quickly and without question. You may not always understand where I am leading you but you must have faith in me. Now slave I am going to blindfold you. You must earn the right to gaze upon my beauty."

With that I felt her slip a blindfold over my eyes and tie it behind my head. She pulled it tight, shutting out the faint light in the room. I heard her walk around in front of me. The leather chair creaked as she sat down in it. Something touched the end of my stiff cock, pushing it upward a little and then sliding off to the side making my cock bounce a little.

"My my, Miss Justice was right you are a horny little slut." She spoke softly almost to herself as if I wasn't able to understand her. "Your cock is extremely stiff so I am going to make the assumption that you are enjoying yourself so far. Am I correct?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered. My voice was a little hoarse.

"Very good slave, now turn around", She commanded "I want to see if Miss Justice was also correct about your butt."

I shuffled around 180 degrees so my back was too her. Again I felt the same instrument that had flicked at my cock slowly trace the curve of my ass from my waist down to the top of my thigh.

"Down on all fours," Her voice cut the darkness.

I obeyed immediately and was again painfully reminded of the nipple clamps. She moved up behind me and ran a gloved hand over my ass, slowly caressing.

"Do those nipple clamps hurt?" She asked in her silky voice.

"Yes Mistress," I answered meekly.

"Would you like me to remove them?" She asked with a mocking tone.

I was sure she was just teasing me but I replied with a "Yes please Mistress," in the meekest voice I could muster.

To my surprise she said, "OK turn back around and get up on your knees."

I obeyed and when I was back in position I felt her remove the weight from the chain. She then reached up to my left nipple and placed her hand on the clamp. She gave it a little twist and laughed at my groan.

"Have you ever had nipple clamps on before slave?" She inquired.

"No Mistress".

"Well you are about to learn a little lesson about them then. I will not tell you what it is. You will tell me."

With that she took hold of the clamp and loosened it from my left nipple. As it came off the pain seared through my chest causing me to suck in my breath as if I'd been burned. She roughly undid the other clamp and my reaction was the same. Then she reached her hands out and rubbed both nipples with her gloved fingers. I let out an audible groan.

"There is that better slave?" she said with a sarcastic laugh. "Now I want you to tell me what lesson you just learned about nipple clamps".

I am not a stupid fellow so I trusted my instincts and said, "They hurt more coming off then going on."

"Excellent slave," She beamed. "You are intelligent, unfortunately for you, you are not as smart as you think. When ever you address me you are to address me as Mistress."

She stressed the last word. "Now you will have to be punished for forgetting that but you will also be rewarded for learning the lesson. Which would you like first?"

"The punishment Mistress," I said in a dejected voice.

Damn I needed to keep my head in the game.

"Excellent slave, a good choice. Failure to properly address a Mistress carries a punishment of 20 strikes with the paddle. Do you feel we should give you any special consideration because you are new?" She asked.

I wanted to say yes but something inside me wanted to please her, make her proud of me.

I replied somewhat hesitantly, "No Mistress I don't feel I need any special treatment."

"Good," She replied. "Stand up, turn around and bend over at the waist."

I stood and did as instructed wondering how much this could really hurt. She walked over in the direction of the dresser shuffling around through one of the drawers. She came back over to me quickly.

"Now slave," she began. "I have chosen a nice, rather flexible leather paddle for you. It is not the most painful one in our arsenal but it will deliver the needed message. Before I begin I want you to kiss the paddle and tell me how much you want me to spank you. You will count each stroke and thank me after every one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Came my shaky reply.

"Good let us begin."

She put the paddle to my lips. I could feel the soft cool leather, breathing in the smell. I softly kissed it, pressing my lips against it. I noticed that there was some give to the paddle but not much.

Her voice broke into my thoughts, "Now slave, tell me how much you want this. Beg to be punished."

I stammered out what I thought was a sufficient beg, "Please Mistress, punish me."

"Oh slave surely you can beg better then that. Remember you need to serve me well to earn any rewards." She said this in a soft trance like voice.

Her hand reached out and caressed my ass. Sliding down between my legs, gently massaging my aching balls. It moved still further wrapping around my rigid cock squeezing and stroking me with firm knowing movements.

"Ohhhhh pleeeeeease Mistriss, punish me for being so bad," I groaned.

She whispered, "Much better slave, now you are beginning to understand."

Her hand left me and there was a moment of stillness before I heard the paddle swish through the air. SMAACK, it met my ass full on the side of my right cheek. I felt its energy absorbed by my flesh, the sharp burning pain, spreading out from the point of contact. Smack, my left cheek joined in the action, Smack, smack two in quick succession on each side. My whole ass burned and pulsed.

"Let me see was that 3 or 4?" Mistress' voice interrupted the blows.

" Four," I breathed out loudly.

"Are you sure slave?" She asked, "someone was supposed to be counting and no one has thanked me for my efforts. What a mess. I believe I must start over. I wouldn't want to cheat you out of your just desserts. I hope you will remember your instructions better in the future. We will start over. Kiss the paddle and beg for your punishment."

I complied and we began again. Smack "One, thank you Mistress." Smack. "Two, thank you Mistress."

By the time we reached 10 my ass was twitching and I was having a hard time standing still.

She paused, saying, "This will never do. You are not trained enough to do this unrestrained. Maria, Justice, bring in the horse."

To my embarrassment the door opened almost immediately and I heard the sound of shuffling feet. Something heavy was placed on the rug in front of me. Two sets of hands took my arms and guided me forward. My knees came up against something and I stopped. I was bent forward and one of my legs was pushed up. My knee settled into a slot and my elbows were also guided into slots. My chest made contact with a smooth leather covered beam that ran length ways from my chin to just short of my groin. My other leg was pushed up and into its place. I was now on hands and elbows above the floor with my chest and stomach resting on the beam. My head was unsupported and my cock and balls were hanging free also. I felt the hands tying ropes around my legs at the calves when finished my legs were immobilized totally. Next I felt pegs being pushed over my arms at the elbows pinning my arms into the L shaped slots. Next a wide leather strap was brought up over my back and tightened down, pressing my stomach against the beam. I tensed a little testing the limits of my bonds. I was frozen solid unable to move.

Mistresses addressed her helpers, "You were right Justice his ass is quite nice. Come around behind him you two and see how nice and red it is."

I heard them moving around behind me and I felt myself flush. I think my face was probably a match for my red ass.

"Miss Justice would you like to finish the slaves punishment?"

I shuddered involuntarily at Mistress' question. As I feared Miss Justice was more then happy to help.

"Now slave," Mistress began, "You will continue to count and thank me for your punishment. Miss Justice is just an extension of myself. She will be my tool. You can kiss my hand and thank me after each stroke. You may begin Miss Justice. Miss Maria please go and get the oils and some ice."

As she was finishing the 11th stroke fell on my ass with a vengeance.

Smack " Eleven, thank you Mistress".

The tears sprang back to my eyes and the blood rushed to my cock. I was being punished in the presence of three women and through the pain I felt a wonderful thrill. I kissed Mistress' hand gratefully after each stroke and I even pushed my ass higher to receive my punishment.

Mistress noticed because she chuckled and said, "My, my slave you are a hot little slut. We have only begun and you are already showing signs of great potential. I do believe we are going to enjoy our evening with you."

After the 20th stroke Mistress spoke in a hushed voice to the two "helpers". My ass was on fire and tears were slowly squeezing out the corners of my blindfold. Someone had moved behind me and a second later I jolted and groaned. Ice was being slowly rubbed over my burning ass. The hand that was rubbing took good care not to aggravate my punished flesh and I relaxed to her touch. The ice started to melt and run down my legs and the crack of my ass. The hand continued to minister to me going from the top of my butt down to my thighs, detouring between my legs and over my balls causing me to inhale at the chill. Then a towel dried me delicately and the rubbing resumed with a light feeling oil. The oil soothed me and felt very sensuous. It was applied liberally to my ass, thighs and even my balls. The hand lingered between my legs and slowly rubbed my stiff cock till it was nicely coated and steel hard.

"That's right Miss Maria rub some on his back also. I don't want him to have too much trouble during our next little diversion. Are the candles lit?" Asked Mistress.

Miss Maria replied, "Yes Mistress all is ready."

"Good," replied Mistress, "You may leave us now. I want to have him too myself for a while."

I heard Miss Maria's steps recede and the door close.

"Now slave for your reward" I am going to remove your blindfold so you can see me. That should be more then enough reward for now. If you continue to serve me so eagerly I will let you see and perhaps worship more of my beauty."

I felt her hands begin to untie my blindfold. As it came away I got my first look at the woman I had come to serve.