LadyK_5 Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady K continues his punishment.
2.3k words
4.47
37.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the blindfold came off my face I had a little trouble focusing on my surroundings. Being strapped to the horse oriented my head toward the floor and I wasn't sure if I should look up or not. In front of me I could see a pair of high heeled, black leather boots covering Mistress K's legs as far up as my current view allowed. The leather was soft and supple looking, not shiny, more like a leather jacket type material.

"Well slave do you wish to look only at my feet?" Came the voice from above.

I moved my head back slowly following the legs up past the knees, the leather still encasing them softly all the way to mid thigh. Her legs were very long and rather slender. Where the boots stopped mid-thigh a pair of black fishnet stockings continued from underneath. The flesh showing through was very white and smooth in contrast to the stockings. Looking up still further I saw the stockings disappear under a pair of tight black leather shorts. The shorts were of the same leather as the boots and very short indeed, just coming down far enough to cover her crotch and only going up to just below her navel. Her midsection was uncovered and again I noticed how fine and white her skin was. She was wearing a sort of leather tank top type garment. It was cut very low over her breasts, had a strap over each shoulder and laced up the front tightly. I could see that in order for her to remove it she would definitely have to undo the laces. It was very tight. Her arms, held in front of her, playing with a black leather riding crop were incased in soft black leather gloves that ended just past her elbows.

My eyes moved over her breasts, appreciating the soft glow of her skin and the nice view of cleavage. She had a nice slender neck and a beautiful face. Her lips were very sensuous, full, red lipstick covered, made for kissing or pouting. She had high cheekbones and a finely sloped nose. Here eyes were beautiful pools of soft brown with an intense soft-lighted quality. Her eyebrows were finely plucked and her blond hair was pulled back in a severe bun. Finishing off her "look" was a pair of earrings. They were five silver balls hanging down in a column. The bottom ball was the largest (about the size of a small marble) and each one in succession getting smaller closer to her ears. She stood with her legs apart and her hands flexing the riding crop smiling down at me. The long black crop flexing in her hands was very much like her, tall, slender, flowing and with a certain strength. Kind of a whiplash power. In a word she was beautiful and I felt my cock respond to that thought.

"Well slave have you had a good look?" she spoke softly with a large dose of sarcasm. "Return you eyes to the ground. You can only look at me when I give you permission. I can see from the reaction in your cock what you are thinking." She said this last bit with a certain hint of pride that her beauty had this affect on me. " Now slave," She continued, "We will begin in earnest. If we are going too fast you may slow things down by saying the word yellow. If we are giving you more then you can stand you may stop things totally by saying the word red. Do you understand?"

I nodded in she had me repeat the words and meanings before going on. She also asked me about whether having marks on my body for several days was a problem. She explained that some of the things she would do could leave marks or bruises for several days. I didn't think that was a problem for me as long as they weren't in places clothing wouldn't cover.

She nodded and began speaking, "As I told you earlier I run my sessions like I would any business dealing. The more you sacrifice and risk the greater pleasures you will get. From your reaction to my beauty I will set your first goal for you. If you do well with your next challenge I will perhaps let you see more of my body. Does that interest you?"

"Yes Mistress," I managed to reply. My cock giving further proof of my interest.

She smiled and moved around behind me. "Very well we will begin."

I sensed her movements behind me and wondered what she was preparing for me. I felt her hand run over my ass. Softly caressing both cheeks. She gave a little push on the butt plug as her hand moved over my crack and down in-between my thighs. Her leather fist circled my balls giving them a sharp squeeze and then passed onto my stiff cock. Circling it and slowly pumping it several times. It throbbed in her hand, pulsing with my need for release. Her hand moved away and there was a kind of pause. I felt something fall onto my ass and a searing pain shot from my ass seeming to go right through my spine and to my brain. It was repeated on the other side with the same affect. The breath shot out of my lungs with a whoosh and I moaned softly.

"Very nice slave. I am drawing a letter on each cheek of your ass. Can you guess what letter I am branding you with?"

Another drop of what I had figured out to be wax from a candle, fell on my right and left cheeks in succession causing me to strain against the bonds holding me to the horse.

"If you answer quickly and correctly you will be rewarded. If your answer is wrong and late you will be further punished. Quick what letter?"

More wax fell on me and I tried to think while my body struggled to find a way to dodge the hot drops of pain raining down on my exposed ass. Through the waves of pain my mind seemed to step away from my body's pain and begin to work on the problem. What would she be drawing, no not drawing branding me? Branding, you brand cattle with a mark showing what ranch they belonged to, who owned them.

I seized on that thought and blurted out " A K Mistress".

"Very good," came the reply. "You are doing rather well. Do you want me to stop now or do you want your reward to grow?"

The burning on my ass had subsided somewhat as she stopped, waiting for my decision. I took stock of my self and decided that I could take more of this treatment. The pain didn't seem to last long if you could get over the initial blast of the wax meeting your skin.

"Please continue Mistress," I replied with more confidence in my voice then I felt.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth the wax began to drip again. This time it landed on the small of my back, my thighs, calves and feet. Then she reach between my legs and pulled my balls and cock back away from my body exposing them to the rain of hot wax as she held them in her hand. My groans filled the room now and I began to sweat at the effort my body was making trying to escape this torture. I closed my eyes and gave in to the pain, moaning and twitching. My total awareness was shrunken to the painful sensations. I'm not sure how long this went on but I slowly became aware that there was no new pain springing across my backside. I felt I was floating, an odd lightness to my body. I felt a hand (bare now) slowly caressing my ass and thighs.

"How do you feel slave?" Her voice was very soft and intimate, much warmer then when she first appeared.

"I'm, I'm, ffffine Mistress," Came my shaky reply.

"Very good slave m. I am proud of your efforts so far. Are you ready for your reward or shall we continue a while?"

I was still sort of drifting along in a haze not quite sure of what I wanted. I felt that I had been through and ordeal but she seemed to think I could go further.

I was warmed by her words of praise so without really considering I said, "Please proceed Mistress".

"Excellent slave m. You surprise me. We will continue then. First we need to get rid of some of this wax."

I heard a swooshing sound and the riding crop she had been carrying struck my ass with a crack. The sensation was odd. For a split second there was nothing and then the pain exploded like a wave breaking on the beach. I let out a grunt. Before I could catch my breath 2 more shots struck me, one at the point where my legs met my ass and the other square on my upper thighs. The pain blossomed in my mind filling my closed eyes with a bright red burst. There was a pause while my body adjusted to this new attack and then another longer series of shots tattooed my lower back, ass and thighs. Just when the pain from one shot began to fade it was replaced by the next in a very precise manner. Somewhere my mind thought - she's done this before. Again my body tensed and fought the restraints. I was sweating now and my arms were getting numb from straining against the wooden pegs. I could hear myself moaning and grunting, almost as if I was someone else listening in. I found myself back in that focused state where all my comprehension and reasoning was consumed by the pain. It felt to me like the pain had been with me for a long time. Slowly the waves of burning receded and I became aware that the crop had stopped falling on my body.

I heard Mistress calling to Miss Maria and Miss Justice. I was dimly aware of them discussing something while standing behind me. I concentrated on the words and heard them discussing the welts and crisscross pattern on my ass like it was a work of art. Both Maria and Justice complimented Mistress K on her good work.

"You were right Justice he does have a nice ass. It looks wonderful all decorated doesn't it?" I could hear the replies of agreement. "Now slave m you will have your first reward. Girls remove him from the horse and bring him over to me."

My bindings were released and the two women each held an arm and helped me to my feet. As soon as I was upright they turned me around and then pushed me down to my knees. Then they shuffled me across the floor to the leather chair, making sure I kept my eyes down. They positioned me between the leather-clad legs of Mistress K who was sitting on the chair.

"Let him look upon his Mistress," Came the command.

One of the women holding my arms took a handful of my hair and pulled my head up till I was gazing at Mistress K. She lounged regally in the soft leather chair. I felt like a peasant at some powerful Queen's court. She had removed her gloves and the pair of shorts she had been wearing, leaving her in a black leather G-string, boots and the laced leather top. I knelt there staring. I could feel my cock begin to harden again.

"Maria please help me with this top."

Maria dropped my right arm and knelt by her Mistress. She began to unlace the top slowly pulling the leather further and further open. More and more of Mistress K's soft white flesh appeared as Maria slowly worked her way down. My cock began to throb, bobbing up and down. When the top was completely undone Maria bowed her head and moved to the side giving me a full view of Mistress K. I could tell she was proud of her body and proud of the affect it was having on me. She lifted a foot and pressed it against my cock, pinning it against my body. Slowly she pulled open her top revealing her breasts to me. At the same time she ground her boot into my cock twisting and pushing.

She had beautiful breasts. Not overly large but perfectly suited to her long lean body. They were perfectly shaped and the delicate pink areola and nipples were exquisite. My cock was ready to explode.

"Well slave I can see that I have your attention. Because you handled the first part of the session so well I will grant you a request. You may ask me for something and if it is not too selfish I may give it to you. Do you have a request?"

I spent a second gazing into those soft brown eyes. I knew that if I asked for too much she would laugh but if I asked for too little I would look foolish. I needed something that would please her and not be too ambitious.

I said in my humblest voice, "Could Mistress please let down her hair?"

She gazed into me considering and then looked at Maria and nodded. Maria stood moving behind Mistress K and undid whatever was holding her hair back. Maria ran her hands through the thick blond curls that fell away from Mistress K's head. Mistress shook her head and Maria fluffed a little and then knelt back down.

"Very good slave m you do have potential. Now let us resume our games. Keep this up and you will be well rewarded - for a slave."