Lady's Afternoon with the Stranger

Story Info
She takes a big chance and meets a mystery man.
2.4k words
4.2
35.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I wait naked, blindfolded, with butterflies running circles in my stomach. He has instructed me to be ready for him. As usual I sit with mixed feelings as I wait. Feelings of excitement over the control this man exhibits over me and at the same time feelings of rebellion at the thought of that very control. Hmmm, not a very good submissive at all. But, I sit, fresh and warm from the shower with the satin blindfold over my eyes and Journey pumping out tunes in the background. My nipples harden as the air conditioner kicks on blowing cold air directly onto my still moist body. Taking another draw of beer, I pull a light blanket around me, knowing that this is not exactly as instructed but unable to sit on the cool couch, with the anticipation making me tingle as much as the blast of air. If he is displeased, he will tell me and do with me as he will. But right now the warmth envelopes my cool body. What will it be this time? Thoughts of previous visits race through my mind in a delicious parade. When will he come?

The door opens and as always the sound in this situation causes me to tense with anticipation of what he will do. “Hello,” he says. I mumble the same in return. No words about the blanket, good, but he doesn’t come to me but instead my ears strain to pick up any clue as to what he has in store for me. The beer buzzes around in my brain, as I hear him in my kitchen puttering around.

Ahhh, the kitchen. Fond memories of being bent over the cold table with my legs spread apart and my ass and pussy completely at his mercy join the buzz of the beer. Memories of the spanks that grew with intensity peppered with butterfly kisses and light touches to the flesh of my butt and thighs and pussy. Delicious ice along the ridge of my back and melting down into the crack of my ass as he rubs it over my hot flesh. Probing, rubbing, twisting and kissing, Recollections of feeling his warm body bent over mine touching and the first time I felt his cock hard and solid against the lips of my soaked pussy before plunging in, causing my gasp of surprise and pleasure . . . mmmmmm.

What is in store for today?

Hearing him come back into the room, I sit up straight resting my head against the back of the couch as my breath becomes shallow. I feel him there a moment before his mouth covers mine, his tongue pressing into my mouth and leaving me breathless. His kisses always do this to me. His soft mouth playing over mine alternately feathering kisses and grinding into my mouth, fucking it with his tongue all the while, twisting my breasts and pinching my nipples. As he sucks my tongue into his mouth, I am assaulted by the sensations which I am still unsure of as I tangle my fingers in his hair attempting to keep his mouth merged with mine. Why do I like this feeling of pleasure/pain that he causes?

He pulls me to the edge of the couch. “Spread your legs.” I do as instructed opening my legs as he forces them further apart. The trust I feel in this stranger allows me to open for him like this, but not without apprehension over what is coming next. Apprehension and excitement mixed into this wonderful ball that bounces in the pit of my belly. He plays with my tits, twisting and kneading them, pinching the nipples, which sends waves of pain/pleasure into my body. Dipping his fingers into my pussy I can feel them effortlessly slide in as he also rubs against my sensitive clit. Lubrication is never a problem after his kisses. Once again he pulls away and I am left to wonder what he is doing. I hear him fooling around with something but I am clueless what it is. I know that he has at his disposal the sex toys I have on hand because he instructed me to have them ready for him on the table but the blindfold makes a mystery of whatever else he brought with him. I didn’t have long to wait, however, as he begins instruction of what he wants me to do next. He brings the tube into my hand explaining that it will contain a small amount of weed, enough for one hit – instructs me on how to draw the smoke into my lungs as I have not a smoked in a very long time. As I bring the tube to my mouth and inhale the smoke into my lungs it burns my throat. I struggle to hold it in without choking and feel the effect of the herb combine with the beer buzz. I cough and he offers the glass of water he has on hand for me. I sip the water as my head floats a bit. “Spread your legs further,” he demands pushing to show me what he wants. He sits between my open legs, backing us both up on the couch. “Now rub my shoulders.” I do as instructed, aware of the feel of his skin under my massaging fingers but also of the naked skin of his ass and lower back that is pressed against me. He leans forward momentarily breaking contact with my body and I hear a vibrator start to hum as he pushes his hand in between our bodies positioning the vibrator against my wet pussy and then once again pushes back against me so that the vibrator is held in place by my wet lips and the back of his ass. I concentrate on the small circular motions I massage into his back and shoulders and enjoy the moans and sighs showing that he enjoys my efforts. All the while the vibrator hums against my center, teasing – not enough direct contact to make me come but definitely enough to constantly draw my attention back to the purr between my legs.

He moves away from me as once again the cool air hits my body. I waited in anticipation again, not knowing what was coming or what I wanted. I only knew that my body was on fire. Pulling me to the edge of the couch I feel his fingers brush against my clit as he pushes fingers into my willing hole, alternately using his fingers and the vibrator to bring me to a new level of arousal. He withdraws his fingers and, yet again, sounds in the background send clues that he is once again preparing something. He explains that he will blow the smoke into my mouth this time and that I should just relax and breathe it in. I feel his mouth cover mine and the smoke enter as I inhale into my lungs. Easier this time, I hold the smoke and slowly let it escape as he moves over me straddling my body as he plunders my mouth with his. As his tongue moves in and out of my mouth, he twists my nipples making the electric shocks move through my body down to my clit. Slap! I am startled by the first of the slaps that he delivers to my breasts as he continues to kiss and nibble my lips. Harder and faster he delivers one slap after another to my nipples and the flesh surrounding. Alternating fast, slow, soft and stinging slaps to my tits he continues to kiss me as I cry out finally, moaning into his mouth. “Oh, that is so good,” he says. I felt the heat radiate from my chest, throbbing to my core as he leaves his position above me, pulling me by the hands, “stand up.”

Making my way slowly to the edge of the couch as he helps me to my feet I wonder what is next. Will we be moving to the kitchen? Did he bring the soft leather wipe that caresses and stings the flesh it pillages? My breath quickens with antipation as he stands me up and leaves me there. The blind fold still in place he lowers me to the floor as he sinks into the softness of the leather I just left. Mmmmmm, maybe I will be allowed to suck his cock now. I love the feel of his cock sliding over my tongue and down my willing throat. The thought makes my breath come even more rapidly as my head swims again with the drugs and beer.

Taking his cock into my mouth I swirl my tongue around the head and under tasting the hint of pre-come that waits for me. On my knees like this, in front of him between his open legs I wonder at the sight I must present to him. His cock moving in and out of my mouth felt so good. His mood seemed less rushed and I took advantage of the chance to stroke and lick his balls, sucking them into my mouth and giving them the same attention with my tongue that I had just afforded his hard dick. Moving away a bit I slide my tongue along the base of his sack, up and over and along the length of his cock as I would a lollypop, savoring the taste of him. I feel him sink further into the couch, opening his legs and pulling them back to give me better access to whatever I chose to lick. This was different. I loved taking my time caressing his flesh with my tongue moving lower until I felt his puckered ass under my tongue. “Emmmmmm,” he responds as I swirl my tongue around and over his asshole, keeping his hard stiff cock in my hand as I play below. I was to please his as never before. Once again, I start low, opening my tongue us softly moving higher and higher until his cock sinks into my warm mouth. Then down again, reversing the path until I reach his ass, this time stiffing my tongue I fuck him there as he moans. I was in heaven, but he had other things in mind.

Pushing me away he stands again pulling me to my feet and pushing me into a familiar position on my knees facing the back of the couch. Again, memories of prior visit, spanking till my ass checks glowed red, twisting and grinding of flesh, and yes, his delicious tongue paying the same attention to my ass that I had just given his.

“Bend over,” as he shoves me forward face first into the back of the couch while at the same time pushing my knees further apart opening my ass and pussy for whatever use he chooses. He brings my hands around and makes me hold open the checks of my ass further exposing me to his view. He does this, I think, as much to show me he can as to open me. We have these little power plays but he always wins, he always seem to climb into me and know just how far to push.

Following, he uses the vibrators to stimulate and plunder both my pussy and my asshole. He is rough and tender at the same time as is his way. In my head I remember the familiar saying, “pain is so close to pleasure” as he pushes the vibrator further into my ass. He moves in behind me and I feel his warm cock rubbing against me. I was so much to feel him inside me. In my pussy, in my ass, it doesn’t matter, just in me. I am cloudy still and tense as I feel him pushing and pressing against me. Pain overrides pleasure in this position. I wanted it so badly but he moves away and pulls me off the couch and over to the coffee table in front of the couch.

The cold, heavy wood against my back is a shock as I lay backward. He pulls me forward so my ass is at the edge of the table and opens my legs as he enters my wet pussy. “Oh god, yes,” escapes my lips as he drives his cock all the way into me. He fucks in and out of my willing pussy as he and I both hold my legs wide. He pulls away and uses his fingers curled upward into the top of my cunt faster and faster against that special place he always finds. His fingers also brush against my clit as I feel the familiar tightening in my abdomen as waves of pleasure spasm my pussy. He offers me his fingers to suck clean as he again buries his cock moving in and out. He withdraws suddenly pulling me up at the same time and pushing my face over his cock. I suck him into my mouth tasting my juices along his shaft as I feel his cock spasm and the sweet come flow into my mouth and down my throat. I can’t see his face but I hear his sighs of pleasure as he pulls away from me laughing. It is a game I play after to see how long he will let me hold him in my mouth before the sensations on his sensitive member make it unbearable. He pulls away laughing, “enough.”

I lay back on the coffee table with the music beating in my ear but not quite loud enough to drown out the beating of my heart. “Loving, touchin and squeezing, each other” I sing, laying there with the buzz in my head and the warmth subsiding in my pussy.

His laughter startles me. I didn’t hear him come back into the room as I focused on the feelings and the music. “Are you okay?” he asks as he offers me a cool towel to clean up with. “Oh yeah, never better” humming to myself now. I lay here listening to the rustle of his clothing as he dresses and I know he is about to slip away. He covers my mouth with his, “bye dear.”

“Bye” I whisper as the door closes. The grin is there as usual as I finally remove the blind fold and my eyes adjust to the light. I am still at a loss to know why this excites me so. But already, I look forward to the next time I am paid a visit.

Lady, 9/2002