Laelia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost looked up in abject horror, but quickly looked back down at the floor. He could see her eyes were brimming with tears. He continued, "That being said, I do want your perfect little body to stay nice and tight for me, for now. Why don't you use your skills to find something to take that won't get your belly swollen with my bastard?"

She mumbled. "The best way would be if you didn't come inside me, Master."

He smirked. "I can't deprive myself of that pleasure, dear. It's your fault for having a tight little sheath, if you must know." He winked at her. She wanted to vomit.

He got down on his knees and forced her to look in his eyes.

"You should thank me for not selling you. I'm going to have you shackled when Eryx doesn't have time to watch after you." He brushed the wet strands of hair out of her tear stained face. "You're lucky I sampled you before you ran away. I can't stop thinking about how much fun we have, every time I rape you."

"Perhaps I wouldn't have ever run away... if you hadn't 'sampled' me." She murmured bitterly. He ignored her comment and smiled.

"As you know, we are leaving tomorrow for Rome. You can sleep in my room tonight." He would probably fuck her at least one more time, when she was half asleep and looser inside. Julian used to love that with whores who spent the night, he would fuck them awake. One girl had thrusted and creamed all over him, while she was still asleep. He requested her name and used her many times, until she got married to a gladiator and retired. What a shame.

"You have to sleep with the leg shackles on." He buckled them to her and locked them. She couldn't move at all. He grinned. "Should have put these on earlier."

He carried her to his room, laid her down on the cot. He kissed her on the mouth, blew out the candles and left without another word.

Laelia curled up, shaking and crying, her bloody pussy the only evidence of his crimes.

12