LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 04

Story Info
She wears a see-through dress to a party.
5.9k words
4.4
20.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to the apartment, the dark and statuesque Monique, who dressed only in a silk kimono robe, greeted them and led them to the bathroom where a hot shower and bath were already drawn, and ready for the three of them. Prior to their arrival back at the apartment Kincaid had instructed Monique to be ready to give Michele an introduction into the art of female love. Once inside the spacious bathroom, Monique took Michele by the hand and led her and Kincaid to the shower, where the three of them stepped into the steamy mist. By now, Michele was so drunk with lust that it took no encouragement to get her to relax and enjoy the feeling of both Monique and Kincaid making love to her as they soaped her up and then fucked her under both the gentle shower spray, as well as in the large bath tub, all of which was done under the watchful audience of Michele's husband, Barry, as well as the 500,000 others on the Internet who had now learned about and had logged into the increasingly popular website. For Barry, it was an erotic rush to watch his wife be defiled in a way that he had only dreamed about; yet, for some reason he had strong feeling that something was not right, and that it may have been a mistake to let his wife travel to Paris and fulfill her darkest fantasies.

Kincaid, Michele, and Monique enjoyed their wet and soapy love making for nearly an hour until Maurice returned to the apartment. As Maurice let his presence be known, Kincaid told Michele that the time was short and that they would have to get ready for their evening at the Moulin Rouge and for Katya's party in Versailles. Breathlessly, after both succumbing to several mind-blowing orgasms, Monique led Michele out of the tub and wrapped themselves together in a gigantic towel to dry off and continue their loving kisses and explorations of each others bodies. Kincaid then excused himself and told Monique that she had one hour to prepare Michele for the evening. With her master's order, Monique led Michele to the master bedroom where she sat Michele down in front of a mirror and told her to relax as she prepared her hair, and then applied her makeup.

Meanwhile, as Monique prepared Michele for the evening, Kincaid, who was listening in to their conversation on the webcam, began planning for Michele's daily regimen of training, which would commence at Katya's party. As Kincaid finished dressing, in his own European way, he summoned Maurice to his study and told his trusty assistant that in one week he would make an offer to Barry that he would be unable to refuse. However, when Kincaid was asked by Maurice, who was in fact Kincaid's subordinate in the spy agency, what would he then do if Michele's husband refused, Kincaid looked sternly at the monitor that showed Monique preparing his new lover for the evening, and then said, "You know me Maurice, I have killed men over much less. My years in the service taught me that everyone has their price! Should her husband balk, well then he will have a very rude awakening. From what I can tell, and from what I have heard, it will not be much of a challenge to make Michele forever mine, especially when she learns about what crimes her husband will soon be arrested, thanks to a special program I placed in his home computer several months ago."

Elsewhere, Monique prepared Michele for the evening, during which she dropped hints as to what she was to expect during her vacation and time with Kincaid in France. Without giving away any details, Monique told Michele that her time with Kincaid was to be life changing, and that she would have a tough time leaving such a man as he. As they talked, woman to woman, Michele began telling Monique about her husband Barry. It was clear to Monique that Michele was not truly happy in her marriage, and that it would not take much for Kincaid to claim this beautiful American as his own. As Michele talked, Monique, with the expertise of a trained investigator, was able to draw out of her charge a great deal of emotional information that she would need to report back to Kincaid, especially the fact that, the night before her departure, she and Barry had an argument that nearly became violent.

As the end of the hour approached, Monique led Michele over to the walk in closet and told her to choose what she wanted to wear for the evening. The only requirement, which was requested by Kincaid, was that Michele should wear something black and sheer. What Michele chose was a very sexy, yet very elegant number designed by Alexandra Kerry from Paris's famous Lingerie Avenue. The dress was a simple black sheath number, with a sexy slit on the right side of the skirt, which fit her trim body like a glove. Monique suggested that Michele wear black stockings and thong underneath. Finishing off Michele's fashion ensemble was a pair of black sandels.

At precisely 8 p.m. Kincaid knocked on the door and entered, as he looked at the fashion model before him. Michele was beautiful! She was both elegant, classy, and full of smoldering sexuality in the first of many evening gowns and dressed he planned on having her wear. The fact that Michele wore no jewelry made her even more beautiful, and since she was a natural beauty who needed little makeup, he knew that she would be a popular site at Katya's, especially since the dress was completely see through. It took Kincaid a few seconds to take the site of his new American lover all in as he smiled and told her how beautiful she looked in her sheer and sexy dress, and how marvelous a job Monique had performed in preparing Michele for the evening's entertainment and festivities. Kincaid then led his new found love to the elevator and down to the main street where Maurice was waiting to take them to the Moulin Rouge for their 9:00 p.m. reservations for dinner.

Since they had returned from the café and their alley interlude, the air in Paris had suddenly become filled with humidity that neared 90 percent. Normally Kincaid would have complained, but when he saw that the humidity made Michele's dress cling to her shapely body he just smiled and offered a silent prayer to the gods of thunder and lightening. Once in the back of the limousine, Michele and Kincaid embraced and slowly began to kiss and pet. Kincaid, who knew that the Paris traffic would be congested, took control of the situation and ordered Michele to begin sucking his cock, while he pulled up her skirt and began feasting and drinking from her moist cunt, as he hiked her skirt, which was made of wrinkle free satin, up around her waist, and positioned himself under her bottom.

For the next 30 minutes Kincaid and Michele feasted on the juices of the others as Maurice expertly guided the German vehicle to the Moulin Rouge. As Kincaid and Michele sucked and fucked, Maurice did his best to concentrate on the task of getting Michele and Kincaid safe to the theatre, but such a task was made difficult with the sight, sounds and smells of the sex emanating from the back of the automobile. Kincaid was the first to explode as he groaned and emptied his spunk down Michele's greedy throat, until he was spent. Michele however continued to suck and lick every last drop without letting any spill out from her lips and onto her expensive dress. Then, as Michele licked up the last of Kincaid's salty spunk, her back arched down in a sudden and sharp reaction to her own orgasm, the sound of which nearly caused Maurice to veer off the road. Michele's orgasmic pussy juice coated her French lover's face as she muffled her cries of pleasure with Kincaid's still hard cock, until finally, after several minutes of heavy breathing and panting, in the heat of afterglow, she slowly zipped up and then got off her lover, and then put her now exposed breasts back into her dress as the two of them kissed lovingly, as Kincaid tied her dress straps tight and lowered and smoothed her hiked up dress.

It was at that moment that Kincaid said to Michele, ''I Love You!''

Kincaid's words caught her off-guard, but, despite the jet lag and intense eroticism of her first few hours in Paris, there was no denying in her heart that she felt the same, yet at that moment she was afraid to say those words in return. Instead, Michele just turned around and looked tearfully and lovingly into Kincaid's eyes and said, "In my heart I think I love you, but I'm not ready to say the words."

To which Kincaid replied, "You will soon, mon amour," kissing her deeply, as he felt Michele's heart and soul begin to further surrender to him, thanks in large part to the romantic power that is Paris.

For the remainder of the drive Michele and Kincaid sat silently and held each other lovingly as they passed through the most romantic part of the city, and watched as the sun slowly disappeared for the day. Soon they arrived, but the doors didn't open until about 9:30pm, so those with reservations had to stand outside and wait in the hot and humid Paris early evening. However, Kincaid had arranged for he and Michele to be the first ones in, so that he and his love would not have to wait long, in the sweltering weather, with those who were queued. As they arrived, Kincaid mentioned to Michele that he thought this was pretty stupid and inconsiderate of the Moulin Rouge management, considering how hot it was outside and how cool it was inside because of the air-conditioning.

Maurice then pulled the car up to the entrance and opened the passenger door and took Michele's hand as he helped her out into the humid air. Her dress which was not wet with perspiration could now no longer conceal her breasts, as she felt all of the men looking upon her. Additionally, the oral session that she and Kincaid had enjoyed in the back seat had given her a smoldering look of afterglow that only served to amplify her natural beauty. After Kincaid got out of the vehicle, he took his love by the hand and instructed to Maurice to be back promptly after the show so that he could take them to Katya's mansion in Versailles.

Michele and Kincaid were soon inside and seated by 9:45pm, right in the center of the front row, but not before he could give her a quick tour and history lesson as she marveled at the dinner theatre, that is the Moulin Rouge. As Michele gawked at her surroundings, Kincaid, who was fiercely anti-Hollywood, stated to his lovely companion that,

"Before the movie Moulin Rouge was released, not too many people knew that the Moulin Rouge even existed. But, as you can see, it is in fact a real place, and the movie I think gives a good insight into how life probably would have been like at the old Moulin Rouge. However, I must admit that even though it was not a French film, most Frenchmen think that the film was fairly accurate. Though Nicole Kidman is not near as sexy and beautiful as you my dear."'

To which Michele, still drunk from sex, smiled and said, loud enough for the couple at the next table to hear, "You know honey, I can still taste your cum on my lips. Can I have some more?"

Kincaid, who was mesmerized by Michele's beauty, was even more surprised by her request as he winked at her, reached under the table, carressed her stocking covered thigh and then whispered into her ear, "not now, I'm saving it up for later, but then again so are several other people!"

With those cryptic words, Kincaid continued on with the history lesson and said, "The real Moulin Rouge opened in October 1889, and just like in the movie it was a place where the Paris underworld met the upper class life of the rich and privileged. Politicians, ambassadors and even the Prince of Wales came to mix with the courtesans, can-can girls and performers who called the Moulin Rouge home. In the movie some of the characters were also based on real people. Can you guess who?"'

To which Michele just smiled and shook her head "no."

Kincaid then laughed at how cute Michele now looked as she focused on him and hung on his every word.

"'Well," Kincaid said, "Zidler was the co-owner or manager of the real Moulin Rouge. But his name was not Harold Zidler, it was Charles Zidler. Another character from the movie, whom was based on a real person, was Toulouse Lautrec. Like in the movie, he was a famous artist and spent most of his life at the Moulin Rouge, where he befriended a lot of the courtesans and performers. His life was actually not as funny as it is portrayed in the film. He had a bone condition that stopped his bones from growing after he had two accidents when he was a young boy, which broke both of his legs. He was only four feet and eleven inches tall. A lot of his art work lives on today and gives us Toulouse's artistic view of what life at the Moulin Rouge was all about. "

It was about this time, as the waiter approached, that Michele smiled and winked at Kincaid, as she said, with a lustful and breathless voice, "Maybe I can be a nude showgirl and stripper here someday," as she reached under the table and grabbed his already hard cock. It was all Kincaid could do to not blow his load as he looked at his companion's hard nipples, which were visible through the thin fabric of her dress, and imagined what pleasures the specially arranged party at Katya's would be unveiled for his unsuspecting, but likely agreeable, daring, and very exhibitionistic future wife.

It wasn't long after the two of them sat down that Kincaid took the liberty to order their meals and drinks. For appetizers, he ordered smoked salmon. It was awful tasting on it's own, but it was very tasty once they put lemon juice over it. For the main course they both had beef with béarnaise sauce and sautéed potatoes, which Michele claimed was "a fantastic meal," as the meat was incredibly tender. For desert Kincaid had a berry pie, which was lovely, and Michele had a chocolate Moulin Mousse. While they enjoyed their meal, a small band entertained Michele and Kincaid. It was a quaint jazz-type band. For singers they switched between a lady and a black man. They mainly sang cabaret type songs, some classic Sinatra type tunes and things like that. The singers were very good and provided a nice classy atmosphere, as Michele thought to herself how lucky a girl she truly was.

After the warm up acts had left the stage, Michele and Kincaid then had the pleasure to witness the main act in the whole show- The memorable Cancan dancers, beautifully dressed in red, white and blue dresses and wearing sexy frilly white underwear. Michele thought to herself, as she loving held Kincaid's cock, and slowly stroked it, that it was great to see something which is so well known the world over and better yet, seeing it live at the renowned and prestigious Moulin Rouge.

As the show ended, Kincaid turned to his new love and asked her what she liked best about the show. Michele then kissed him deeply, and then said, "You're probably going to think I'm a fool, but I never knew that I would be seeing this type of show, while at the same time getting wet over the fact that most of the women were topless."

To which he replied, " the one thing I should point out is every girl has natural breasts, implants are not allowed in the show. I can honestly say that, after having seen the show so many times, I don't even notice that the girls are topless."

Kincaid's remarked earned him an even deeper kiss, as he feigned ignorance and said with a smile, "It's true my love, there's too much else to watch." At which point Michele just gave her new lover a wicked smile, and mockingly asked, "Honey, take me dancing!"

With Michele's request to dance, Kincaid knew that she was going to enjoy the party at Katya's.

By the time they left the Moulin Rouge darkness had fell over Paris, but it was not called the City of Lights for nothing, as Michele, in a lustful trance, took in the sites of the neon lit City of Love as the Mercedes made its way to Versaille. As Michele watched the scenery go by, Kincaid had taken the liberty of once again hiking up her dress and feasting on her moist and wanting pussy until she was just about ready to cum. However, as Kincaid felt her orgasm approaching, he suddenly jammed a finger up her tight ass.

The jolt of her lover's rough and callused finger up her tight bung hole, which was slick with her juices, caused Michele to cry out in screams of ecstasy, as all around the car, at the traffic light, pedestrians looked on with knowing smiles at the sexual spectacle that had appeared before them. Once again, it was all Maurice could do to stay on the road, but he knew, that as a reward for his help in securing Michele, he would be handsomely rewarded, not just by Kincaid, but also by Kincaid's former lover, Kabuki.

After about 15 minutes of bringing Michele to her mind-blowing orgasm, they finally arrived at Katya's estate. As they pulled up to the mansion, Kincaid explained that Katya was an old friend from his days of serving in the military during the Cold War. Katya, he said, was about 48 years old and a former silver medal figure skater and gymnast for the old Soviet Union. However, now she was Russia's ambassador to France, as well as the head of Russia's spy operations in France. Kincaid then said that, about once a month, as ambassadors are wont to do, she holds a private party for those whom she considers her most trusted friends, including several American, Asian, and European movie stars.

"In fact tonight's party is a celebration of sorts. I am on the verge of sealing a very big deal, which I will sure you will come to be excited about and which I am not at liberty to discuss as of yet. Ambassador Gorbachev, or Katya as she prefers to be called, wants to meet me socially tonight so that she can advise me on how best to close the deal. While she and I are talking privately, I can assure and promise that you will thoroughly enjoy the people whom you are to meet, especially the military men from the Congo."

As Kincaid finished his sentence, he opened the car door, and led Michele up the steps where a butler was waiting. Maurice then headed back to spend the rest of the evening, and the following day, with Monique, planning and preparing for the next 14 days of Michele's planned stay in France.

As Michele and Kincaid entered the official residence of Her Honor, the Ambassador to France, of the Russian Federated Republic, Katya Gorbachev, they were greeted by an older looking and very handsome distinguished gentleman, whom Kincaid introduced simply as Luc. Luc, who had a massive physique underneath his suit, led the two of them into a large room where a small crowd of about ten very beautiful older women, none of whom were younger than 35, who also were all obviously in tip top physical shape, and who were all dressed as sexy and elegantly as Michele was. As for the nine uniformed African men, they all appeared to be much younger then their female dates, with the exception of Kincaid's friend Luc.

As Kincaid and Michele entered the room a beautiful dark haired woman, with high cheekbones and the body of a goddess, who was dressed in white stilettos and a tight see through white dress, greeted them. Michele could clearly see the woman's nipples through the thin Lycra mesh top. The woman reached out and gave Kincaid a big hug, and then turned to Michele and said, in a very thick Russian accent,

"Darling, you must be Michele, my friend Kincaid has told me so much about you. I should warn you though, he is a spy, but we are no longer enemies, just VERY GOOD friends."

Michele just laughed at her spy remark and said that she, Katya, looked lovely, and that she hoped to have a wonderful evening. It was at that point that Katya took Michele by the hand and began introducing her to everyone in the room. As Katya took Michele's hand, she winked at Kincaid and said to him in French, "she is perfect. I hope she tastes as good as she looks."

To which Kincaid just responded with a mischievous grin. As Katya introduced her, everyone appeared to be genuinely happy to meet Michele as they eyed her body with knowing smiles as to what was to eventually come.

12