L'Affaire C. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the glue and set the scissors aside. "I'll go get ready. Help yourself to anything you see." He smiled wolfishly, and she swatted him playfully. "I meant food or drink."

Liam grabbed her hand, pulled her close, and brushed his lips across hers. She tasted like strawberries. His hands moved around her, and he splayed a hand on her ass, pushing her against the growing bulge in his pants before sliding his hand in the waistband of her sweats and pushing them down. "Let me help you."

She made a small noise of assent and he kneeled down, pushing the bulky material down her legs and revealing, of all things, white cotton panties dotted with reindeer. He assumed these were another sale find and smiled, pressing his mouth against the front of her panties, wetting the thin cotton with his tongue as he licked at her. She whispered something, maybe his name, but it didn't register. He ran his hands up and down her legs, tasted her through the cotton before he slid both hands up her legs, dragging his fingernails along the length of her legs, grabbed hold of her panties when he reached them, then dragged his hands down again, scraping his nails down her firm thighs. She made a squeak and shuddered as his tongue made direct contact and he licked her.

She pushed his head away, muttered, "The bedroom," and pulled on him, urging him up. Liam followed her, his eyes devouring the way her naked ass moved as she walked. She pulled off her T-shirt and a sports bra, leaving them on the floor as they made their way from the kitchen to her bedroom. When they reached their destination she turned to him, and he led her to the bed. He pushed her gently, and she sat on the bed. He kneeled on the ground next to her, pulling her forward so her ass was at the edge of the bed, and pushed her thighs apart. The skin between her legs glistened from her juices, and he licked at them hungrily. She spread her legs further apart, her need winning in the battle over shyness.

He couldn't get enough of the taste of her, sent his tongue inside her for more, and she fell back on the bed, little mews of contentment escaping her lips, until he went back and worked on her clit, alternating between licking and sucking on the bud until, unable to take anymore, she came. A trickle of juices escaped her as she reached climax and he drank them hungrily.

"We should go," he said, though he hated saying it. He had a raging hard on, and he wanted to fuck her, come in her, not worry about making it last. He wanted to get off. Now. "We have reservations."

Carly sat up, kissed him on the mouth, and tasted herself on his tongue. "Take off your pants and lay down."

He did as he was told, and watched in anticipation as she removed a bottle of lube. Then he saw something else come out of the drawer: something purple that looked like a vibrator but was weirdly in the shape of a "T". When she spread lube over the device he started to worry. "Um, Carly—"

"Ssh," she said, twisting what looked like a small cap on the toy, which brought it to life. She handed the vibrating toy to him and turned away from him, got on her hands and knees. "Put it in me."

His cock jumped, continued to throb. He was starting to worry if he was going to get a release before they went out but, not wanting to disappoint, he slid the vibrator inside of her pussy, watching the way her pussy took it in. "No," Carly said sharply, and he jumped slightly, stricken. She softened her tone, looked back at him reassuringly. "Not there."

Oh, God. Liam nodded and slid it out of her pussy, pressed it against her asshole. It wasn't big, and she took it easily, pushing back toward his hand as he watched the device slide inside her asshole. His balls ached. He had been inside that asshole. Had pounded her from behind. He felt a trickle of pre-cum at the tip of his cock.

Once it was in, Carly straddled him, and he lay back, not sure what he was supposed to do. She grabbed his cock and moved into position, and suddenly he understood. Oh, God. She lowered herself onto him and he was ready to come immediately, he could feel the toy inside her, not only the mass of it, but the vibration as well. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He shuddered and groaned, grabbed handfuls of bed linens so he could do something other that thrown her down on the bed use her pussy, pumping into her, hard and fast. She sensed it, and stilled her movements, waiting for him to regain control before she started riding him in earnest. It was all he could do not to come.

"Can you feel it?"

"Yes," the word came out strangled. He knew he should be doing something, playing with those beautiful tits.

"You can feel it vibrating?"

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak again.

"Do you like it? It's not too weird?" Her eyes slid closed, and he could see she was turned on as well, close to a second orgasm. "I bought it for you, after—uhn—after we met and, oh, oh, I wanted to surprise you."

Well you surprised me.

"It's—ah," she started riding him harder, and he could feel his balls start to tighten, ready to pump his cum into her. "It's not too kinky?"

"No," he said, watching her tits bounce over him as her tight little cunt slid up and down his cock. "You be as kinky as you need to be. I will go along for any ride."

Carly smiled devilishly, and slid herself off of him, which was just as well as he'd been about to explode. She kissed him and then turned around, grabbing his shaft again and pushed down, this time facing away from him. The tightness in her pussy, paired with vibration and the view of both the vibrator in her ass and his dick sliding into her pussy was almost too much. "Oh, Carly."

"Fuck me with it while I fuck you."

Once again, he was happy to do as he was told. He grabbed hold of the vibrator and pulled it out, surprised at how much he missed the vibrations. He slid it back in slowly as she rode him. "Harder," she said. She definitely had an easier time taking the much smaller vibrator in the back door than she did his cock. He pulled it out again, this time shoving it back. She shook on top of him, her thighs quivering, but she didn't stop impaling herself with his cock so he kept fucking her ass with the toy, admiring they way he felt it sliding in, joining his cock inside of her. He timed his thrusts so that he pushed it in as she came down on him, so that both her holes were filled at once.

He needed to come so bad but he worked furiously at holding back the tide because it felt so damn good. But when she came, and cried out, and her pussy convulsed and quivered around his dick he couldn't hold back anymore. He came, and felt the tug in his balls, felt cum rush out of his cock and into her, squirting into her pussy. She squirmed her hips, riding out his orgasm, before she raised herself off of him and toppled onto the bed, her hand reaching back and pulling the toy out of her ass before getting up and taking it into the bathroom.

*

They had missed their reservation and he was pleasantly surprised when she suggested they just get wings down the street. He got redressed, and she put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue and white striped shirt, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. He'd never seen a woman get ready to go out so quickly and, as casual as the outfit was, she looked fantastic.

They walked hand in hand into a wing joint. He didn't notice the other couple in the reception area at first but then the female said, "Carly!"

Carly's smile was just as big, and he figured them for old friends, watched them hug briefly. Then he saw the smile die on Carly's face, and his gaze followed hers, where his eyes met Jack's.

Jack stood, holding a woman's coat. He had one eyebrow raised and was grinning like the cheshire cat.

Liam's stomach dropped.

Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to vote and/or write a review. It's encouraging to know people are out there reading.

12