Lai Ch. 01: Barb

Story Info
Elegant beauty seduces wealthy bachelor on first date.
4.8k words
3.98
21.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

"Hi, Louis," I said brightly, carefully descending the three white carpeted steps of the sunken living room. "I'm so very excited for our date. Do you like it?" I twirled around, displaying all of my stunning, provocatively attired figure.

"I think that this is going to be a great weekend, Barb." He stood up off the black leather sofa, eyes devouring my alluring form.

I walked over to him and placed my arms around his neck, my breasts deliberately pressed against his white shirt and my red lips at his left ear. "How do you know that, cutie? We haven't even done anything fun ... yet," I whispered seductively, changing my tone. My left upper thigh could feel his cock thickening underneath his pants. Of course, I knew the effect I was having. After all, I had spent a week preparing for this weekend.

***

My name is Barb Wei. I am 24 years old, two years graduated from City University of Hong Kong. Now regretfully so, I was a poor student, inattentive because I had felt that my physical assets would ultimately determine my fate, which I assumed would be prosperous, in the broad sense of the word. My family, consisting of my parents, both high-level executives for large multinational firms, and my older brother, a surgeon, didn't quite agree with my attitude, but didn't really nag me about academics either, other than making sure I could graduate. I won't try to be modest in describing my body. I am very pretty. I have a tight figure and I work out two hours a day to keep it tight. I am 5' 8" tall and weigh 120 lbs. My measurements are a natural 34-23-34 and I wear a 75E bra (which Americans would translate to 34D). My jet black hair extends below my scapula and my skin is flawlessly light-colored. Owing to my attractiveness, I work steadily as a photographic model for high-end clothes and lingerie and facial products, as well as a weekend, holiday, and substitute local television anchor.

I had just won first place in the Miss Hong Kong pageant. I wasn't particularly surprised, figuring that the scores of the talent portion of the competition, in which I sang, would be heavily influenced by the impressions made by the earlier swimsuit part of the contest. Still, it was a thrill when I was announced as the winner, especially since it was over my long-time frenemy, Nan, who placed second. Nan is, I have to admit, twice as good a singer as I; however, most would consider me more physically captivating. We had been holding hands as the two finalists and when my name was announced as the winner, Nan, during the obligatory fake-hugging immediately after the announcement, had whispered in my ear, "Congratulations on your victory, Barb, but this will be the last time that you beat me in anything." She then winked at me and I couldn't tell if she was serious or mad or what.

While the band was still playing, a man approached me. He had a masculine handsomeness, with thick hair and high cheekbones and a squarish jaw. He was wearing a fine tuxedo, which could not hide his broad shoulders and obviously muscular build. He wasn't particularly tall, being level with my height in my 4-inch stiletto heels. But he was definitely striking, possessing an obvious confidence, and his eyes locked onto mine unwaveringly, a hint of a smile gracing his visage. As he drew nearer, I saw a badge that indicated that he had been one of the judges of the pageant.

"Miss Wei, you are one very impressive woman, the whole package. I want to introduce myself. Louis Lai. I always stay tuned on the television whenever you are on and have been interested in meeting you for some time now."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Lai. Barb," I purred, as I extended my hand. Louis took my hand and gave it a soft kiss. Of course, like most trendy Hong Kong residents, I was familiar with the name, if not exactly the face. The gossip papers and websites had all declared him one of Hong Kong's top ten eligible bachelors, ever since he returned back from America about eight months ago. His family was among the wealthiest in the city, with countless holdings in commercial and residential property, mostly in Asia. Louis, 29 years of age, had been sent six years ago to America to acquire an MBA and to cut his managerial chops by overseeing family properties in North America. In his spare time over there, Louis co-founded an Internet start-up, which had been bought by Google last year for over $200 million HKD ($30 million USD). The family had apparently called Louis back to work full-time to help manage their more extensive Asian assets. The Lais were an old-school family, very private; even in the gossip pages, there were very few details about his biography and even fewer photographs of Louis' activities around the city.

"Do you know what impressed me the most about you, Barb?"

"Was it my precise pitch on the high notes?" I joked.

"Well, those were quite lovely," he chuckled. "However, I am truly impressed by your natural elegance. You exude such confidence in various situations and you carry yourself with unbelievably regal sophistication."

"Thank you, Mr. Lai. I am still on a high from winning, so keep my high going by complimenting me more," I laughed.

"Barb, on stage there, you were a woman among girls. I would love to throw more compliments at you at a later time. Would you do me the pleasure of giving me your number? Perhaps we could have a date soon." Louis Lai then tilted his head, locked deeply into my eyes and smiled broadly, almost challenging me to try to deny his request.

"It would be my pleasure, Mr. Lai. A woman can never listen to enough compliments, especially from someone so cute." I winked at him and then recited my number into his phone.

"Excellent, Barb! I look forward to meeting again." He headed stage right. I was then mobbed by a number of pageant officials.

As Louis Lai was about to disappear from view, I noticed that Nan had intercepted him. She was speaking to him alone. I could see her whispering into his ear at times and giggling often and playfully touching him frequently, while he seemed to have no interest in ending their conversation. After about ten minutes, however, they did go their separate ways, but not before I saw her speak into his phone.

***

Two hours later, after the obligatory pictures had been taken and the forms had all been signed and upcoming post-pageant meetings had been scheduled, I had finished changing into my street clothes. I was waiting for my family to take me to a small private celebration party in their flat, when my phone rang. It was Louis Lai. "I was interested in setting up our date, Barb. Would you be free this weekend?"

I already had plans all next weekend to be in Macau with university friends for bachelorette party activities and this had already been cleared with my bosses at the television station. Still, I determined that it probably would not be wise to be unavailable with Louis Lai. I reasoned that he probably had many other appealing women immediately available to him and playing hard-to-get could possibly result in never getting together. More concerning, though, was Nan's flagrant attempt at seducing him earlier and I wanted to make sure that I got to him first.

"You flatter me with your strong interest, Mr. Lai. I do have some free time this weekend. When were you thinking of?"

"All weekend, Barb. You would need to let the television station know that you will be occupied. I would like to get to know you deeply ... intimately, you might say. I have found that doing so requires an extended and concentrated amount of time together. I am quite busy and I am used to making important decisions over short periods of time. This includes my choice of companions. I would ask that you clear your schedule from Friday evening to Monday morning. The date will continue, as long as we are getting along well. If one of us decides to terminate our date earlier in the weekend, well, I think we could both separate as mature adults. I see this as the best way to start learning about each other, don't you think, Barb?"

"Um, yes, you are kind of convincing, Mr. Lai. I guess I can re-arrange my schedule for you ...I mean, us."

"Call me Louis, Barb. And I understand that you may have plans already. A stunning woman like you rarely just sits at home. So I am offering you this. Call me on Tuesday. Tell me what you would like to do Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, and Sunday afternoon. I will make it happen. Deal?"

"Absolutely, a deal. I am looking forward to learning about ... us, Louis."

"Great! Oh, by the way, if you wish to purchase anything for our weekend together, call my personal assistant, Jen. I will text you her number. She can pay for many things that you may desire. In fact, I insist that you avail yourself of this offer. I am taking your time at the last minute and I would like to repay you in some trivial way for it. Also, if you have any requests, please convey them to her and she will see what she can do. I have to go now. Bye-bye, Barb."

"Bye, Louis. See you on Friday." The phone connection ended.

***

I thought about things the next day. It was quite clear that I would be expected to have a sexual relationship with Louis on Friday evening. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, as I have only had sex on a first date only once previously and it was not a particularly fond memory from about two years ago. On the other hand, I decided that I really did want to pursue this wealthy and charismatic man. If that was what he expected and the arrangement of an entire weekend date would imply this, then I determined that denying him would not further my goals. He would probably terminate the date early and would find ways to relieve his frustrations without me. So my strategy for the weekend was to have sex early and often, but otherwise keeping him interested by being compelling in other ways, conversing well, being adventurous, demonstrating non-sexual talents. I found it weird that key elements of our rendezvous were quite unconventional. The man had proposed a first date, but I was the one scheduling activities and sexual intercourse was already presumed.

I called Jen on Monday. "Yes, Miss Wei. Mr. Lai told me you might call," she said, after I had introduced myself. "How can I help you?"

"Louis mentioned that if I wanted to purchase some items, that I should call you. Is that right? If so, I may be buying some clothes and accessories. Would that be too presumptuous?"

She replied curtly, "No, of course not. Mr. Lai is very generous with money, but he does have high standards, so do go for quality, Ms. Wei. That is my advice to you. I figure that if you keep the costs under $75 thousand, that would be absolutely fine. By the way, do not buy any jewelry. Two reasons, the first is that every item bought will technically be his, so you can't presume to keep any jewelry. Second, he will probably buy you a necklace anyway this weekend. Anything else, Ms. Wei?"

"Oh yes. I would like to see if I could come over to Louis' residence Friday morning. I decided that for Friday evening, we could just have a private dinner at his place. I wanted to prepare myself for the evening over there."

"I would need to check with Mr. Lai, but I suspect that would be fine. I will let you know next time you call, when you are asking me to help you finalize a purchase."

I got to work. I had only a couple of short photo shoots and a few meals with my family and friends scheduled for the week and so I had plenty of time to plan for what I considered to be a very important weekend.

***

After working out at the gym and getting a French manicure, I arrived mid-morning at Louis' lavish 4-bedroom penthouse flat in the Causeway Bay district. Jen met me at the door. I was slightly surprised by her appearance, as I had expected someone much older. Jen seemed to be roughly my age and was quite attractive in her white short pencil-skirt suit with matching high-heeled pumps; I wondered if there was a backstory to her employment with Louis. She showed me into a large guestroom with its own bathroom. After a very business-like tour of the flat, Jen left. I unpacked my clothes inside the walk-in closet and took a bath.

At noon, a chef arrived, also young and remarkably attractive, although her figure was largely hidden by her frumpy work attire. She introduced herself as Carina and made me a noodle dish for lunch. She then began preparing a dinner for two. While she was making dinner, the hairstylist from the studio came up, a personal favor to me. He gaped at the opulence of the apartment and told me that it would seem that he would have to do some of his most fabulous work with me today. He did, leaving me with a magnificent, voluminous updo that left my neck tastefully bare and a few tendrils of hair framing my face. The look appeared both innocent and sophisticated. Both my hairstylist and the cook left mid-afternoon, which left me with a few hours before Louis would come back.

I started by shaving, first my armpits and my legs. Then I shaved all of my pussy hair, save a small thin rectangular landing strip; I figured that I could invite Louis to remove that later, if he so wanted. I spent over an hour doing my eyes, just to ensure that my lashes were thick and long, my brows were shaped and penciled flawlessly, and that the light bronze eye shadow with just a touch of shimmer gave off the right look. I applied a hint of pink blush to highlight my cheekbones. I sprayed perfume on my neck, wrists, breast cleavage, and inner thighs.

Then I dressed. I had spent half of the implied budget limit on my outfit for tonight and I was certain that it would pay off. I slipped on a black thong which barely covered my landing strip, couldn't quite cover my puffy pussy lips, and turned into floss on the backside. It wasn't really serving any real functional purpose, but I knew that either Louis or I could have fun with it. My little black dress was a clingy silk cowled halter. The cowl plunged past my chest and was adorned at its bottom near my navel with a diamond-jeweled medallion. The inner halves of my large and firm breasts were fully displayed. The cut of the dress left the side of my breasts visible and my entire back naked down to the crack of my ass. The design of the dress did not permit a bra, thus the point of my nipples were vaguely visible through the fabric. The hem, being six inches above the knee, gave the illusion of being slightly more conservative, but there was a long slit along the right side that ended level with my kitty. I had bought a size 0 model, smaller than my usual size 2, so the dress was skin tight, with the result that a deep cleavage was created and that my ass and thighs appeared to be simply painted black. Even so, I had selected the dress well; it was obviously well-cut and -designed, showing sophistication and quality, so that the initial impression would be elegance rather than slutty.

I fastened on my shoes. They were black Manolo Blahnik sandals with two-inch platforms, each with a single half-inch front strap that ran across the slightly behind the toes and a buckled criss-crossing ankle strap around the back. Each sandal had a 6-inch gold metallic stiletto heel and my slender and shapely legs looked fantastic with that elevation. I had carefully chosen the dimensions of my footwear. Wearing these shoes would leave probably leave me a few inches taller than Louis in his bare feet, but lengthening the appearance of my legs was just the impression I wanted. And like my dress, the shoes were a size too small and left the tips of my toes just slightly overhanging the platform, which previous lovers had found to be advantageous when sucking on my toes. These sandals were clearly FMS, fuck-me shoes, although I didn't need the shoes to declare my intent, considering the design of my LBD.

I heard the front door open. Louis' voice shouted, "Barb, are you here? I'm back a little early. Couldn't wait to see you. But finish up what you are doing. I'll get us a couple of drinks. Meet me in the living room."

"What a pleasant surprise to have you back so early, Louis. I'll just be another fifteen minutes. It will be worth the slight wait, though," I replied loudly from the guestroom. I put on 2-inch gold hoop earrings and a thin jade bracelet onto my left wrist. Jen had hinted that Louis might present me with a necklace, so I didn't wear one of my own. I looked at myself in a full-length mirror, giggling like a schoolgirl. I had achieved the exact effect I wanted. Angel from the neck up, devil from the neck down. Louis would be torn between trying to protect my innocence or trying to ravage my sinful body. Of course, the latter would win out, as it always does. I debated for a while and decided to tip the scales a bit more. I penciled around my naturally full lips, slightly puckered on the top and engorged on the bottom, ones that countless people assume are injected with collagen. Then I applied bright red glossy lipstick over them, a clear invitation to intimacy, as if more hints were actually needed. Then I walked out of the guestroom.

***

"Having you here, Barb, already makes it a great weekend." My arms were still wrapped around his neck, so Louis spoke with his lips just a few inches from mine.

"You promised me compliments for this date, cutie. Would you like to be more specific? Is it the possibility of listening to some of my great jokes? Or maybe my potential to advise you on some important business decisions?" I teased. Locking in on his eyes, I grazed his cock with the back of my right hand. I softly and suggestively said, "Would you like me to take a wild guess? Does it have anything to do with realizing what kind of fun you will have eyeing me and playing with me for the next few days?"

Louis spoke in a controlled voice, at least initially. "Well, you are very mesmerizing, Barb. You are gorgeous and have a spectacular body. And you obviously spent significant time preparing yourself. Your make-up and hair, your flawless skin, your attire, so elegantly sensual. I'm not sure what I should do, maybe you could advise me. I want to take things slowly right now, to get to know the person behind that sweet innocent face. Such graceful lines, soulful eyes, cute nose, full lips. But I can't help myself, I am so drawn to you sexually. But your figure, your body, those huge breasts, that round ass, those long toned legs, you have such a fuckable body, excuse my language ... ", he babbled, his words finally betraying his initial attempt at reigning in his libido.

"Do go on. I love that language," I whispered seductively.

"... I don't know whether to lose myself in a long kiss with you or to fuck ... fuck you raw." He panted the last phrase out.

"Maybe both, dear. But let's start with a kiss and see where this takes us. Oh, and please remember that this is the only outfit I have for dinner tonight, cutie," I said with deliberately confounding cheeriness. I tilted his head slightly and planted my lips directly on his, giving him a little peck.

His response was ravenous. He urgently re-engaged my lips and left them there. His hands wrapped around my backside and they began to determinedly explore and massage my back and butt. I felt his tongue lightly touching mine and I returned more firmly in kind; he then began exploring my mouth and I his. After about ten minutes of this, all in silence, Louis disengaged his mouth, but kept his hands around my ass. He lustily stared at my eyes for a good minute, as if trying to make up his mind about something. He then dragged me down onto the plush carpet, in between the sofa and a large low-lying glass table, hands still on my ass, with him on the bottom. Then he resumed exploring my mouth with his tongue and massaging my back and ass with one hand and steadying my head with the other, all in silence. After about five minutes, he again disengaged and wordlessly stared into my eyes. For fun, I gave him my patented pouty cute look.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12