Lai Ch. 06: Barb

Story Info
Beauty seduces wealthy bachelor in final hours of weekend
5k words
4.43
10.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

I must have awoken about a half hour later. Louis was still asleep. My weekend with him would be ending in a little over 12 hours. I thought I was falling in love. He seemed to have everything I was looking for in a partner. He was confident and engaging, he made me laugh and understood my goofy humor, he was tasteful and wealthy, he was handsome and, oh, what a lover. I really wanted to get to know him better, to determine how truly compatible we might be. He had seemed to indicate that he was searching for a long-term relationship. But what was my future with him? How available he was to me? I contemplated how I should approach the remaining time with him, what to talk about and how to present myself, negotiating the process of bringing him closer.

I went back into the house, found a towel, and went back outside to lay it over Louis' exposed privates. Then I put on some clothes. I decided to abandon my halter vest, microskirt, and fuck-me sandals. Instead, I decided to change to clothes that more accurately reflected my sensibilities. I put on a white cotton bra and thong knickers set, certainly sexy enough with its lace trim and overall design, but the bra was not a push-up and the panties had ample front coverage down there. I pulled on a pink polo shirt, which displayed the size of my impressively large breasts, but did not actually reveal any of it. I poured myself into skintight white leather pants that ended with a zipper at my ankles, which enhanced the contour of my ass and highlighted the shapeliness of my legs, but did not actually reveal any of these parts. Finally, I finished off the look with unadorned black leather open-toed pumps with a half-inch platform and thin 3-inch heels. Looking at a full-length mirror in the master bedroom, I agreed that the outfit overall did a good job at exhibiting the impressiveness of many of my physical assets, without flaunting much detail or skin. This is my general philosophy to personal attire, an understated but undeniable sexiness, which I stray from for special occasions only. I had apparently decided that this weekend with Louis up to now was one long special occasion.

I then went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. I am a competent cook, although I cannot say I am particularly skilled, since I don't practice all that much. I was going to make a standard Chinese dinner, with stir fry, sauteed greens, and rice, topped by a steamed fish. I washed and sliced meat and vegetables, placed the whole fish in the steamer, put rice in the cooker, and mixed up a couple of sauces.

Louis entered the kitchen just as I was beginning to make my last course, the beef and vegetable stir fry. "Wow, Barb. This smells so good. I can't wait to taste your offerings," he said, the double-entendre probably intentional. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed the back of my neck. He then whispered into my ear, "Nice outfit, by the way, I like it. Oh, and sorry I slept so long. I must have been really tired. I think you must have dehydrated me." He squeezed my ass lightly.

"You're crazy, sweetie," I replied, still facing away from him. I playfully slapped him on the hands. "Why don't you clean up a bit and set the table?"

***

The plates turned out well, I thought. Louis seemed to agree, complimenting me effusively about my culinary skills, asking me where I learned to cook, what other dishes I knew, and on and on. I knew he was exaggerating his enthusiasm, but I was still flattered by his kind words and attitude. We did not have any wine with the meal and I was glad that we did not have a romantic candlelight dinner either. The lighting was supplied by the natural sunlight, which progressively dimmed. We talked more about our likes and dislikes. We discovered a mutual appreciation of specific spectator sports, films, and entertainers. We found out that we each had little religious inclinations. We learned that our political leanings were similar, socially liberal, although he did acknowledge extreme financial conservatism, which was not unexpected, given his family wealth.

When it got dark to the point where we had difficulty seeing each other, Louis said, "Shall we clean up together, Barb? I don't have any maid service out here."

We got to work and finally got to the point where all the items were ready to be soaped and rinsed. There was a dishwasher, but Louis indicated he would rather do the dishes, utensils, and pans by hand and let the items dry on the dishwasher rack. We stood side by side at the large two-basin sink, me washing and him rinsing. I decided this was the time to explore our relationship deeper. I casually asked him, "So, I've been dying to ask you this all weekend, honey. How is it that such a catch like yourself is still free and unattached?"

"Why, Miss Wei, how do you know that I am unattached?" he replied with a slight grin. I immediately frowned intensely before assuming a more neutral appearance. Louis must have noticed because he quickly added, "I'm joking, Barb. I'm free, nothing to hide. Are you all right?" He eyed me carefully and my face relaxed further.

"I'm fine," I said, slightly subdued.

"Barb, I'm not sure what got you all tense just now. But if it will make you feel better, I will tell you more about my most recent relationship." He paused. "You know, it was not my choice to return to Hong Kong earlier this year. It was my father's choice and possibly my mother's. Obviously, I was eventually going to have to come back. But the timing was almost certainly chosen because they disapproved of my girlfriend out there and they wanted to break us up. Which they successfully did. I had been with Amy for a while and was seriously thinking about proposing to her, right after she finished her training as a pediatrician this year. Which she probably did a few months ago ..." He looked wistful.

"You could have waited and brought her to Hong Kong, no?"

"I could have, I suppose. But the break-up was nasty. I don't think she ever really understood the obligations that constrain me here. Nor why should she? She left Hong Kong as a baby and knows nothing of this place. She came over to Hong Kong with me once for a few weeks. But ultimately, she didn't want to come here, the place too foreign, my role here too unfathomable, and she wanted me to stay in America, for me to build a new life out there with her. I wanted to, as well, but ... but I couldn't. Or maybe I could have, who knows. In the end, I did what I was told, familial piety and all that. She accompanied me to the airport, but I haven't heard from her since and, by arrangement, I never will. My father was probably right to stop us when he did, it never would have worked out, although sometimes I still wonder ..."

Louis paused again, staring out the window above the sink. "For the past few months, my parents have been introducing me to daughters of their business associates. Or my sisters with their friends or my old friends with women they know. These women have all been great, smart, caring, attractive, but they have all been in the same circle that I am a part of. I wanted to find someone outside of my zone, someone that I could feel free and alive with ... again."

I got the sense that he did not want to spit out that last word, but felt compelled to. "What was she like, Louis?" I asked with a calculated calm that concealed true worry. Before now, I was slightly concerned that I might have to compete with my frenemy Nan for his heart. Now I was seriously concerned that I might have to compete with a living ghost.

"She was very smart, very intuitive, very committed, very passionate. She showed me how to express my emotions and how to read strangers. She encouraged me to be my best and with her I discovered drive and curiosity that I didn't know I possessed. Most of all she made me feel free, to believe that I could be who I wanted to be. To act and live to the fullest in the present and to trust that doing so would always pay off in the unknown future." Louis stayed silent for a while, still staring out the window. Finally, he said, "Well, this is all ancient history, Barb. I am happy to be with you now." He gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek, essentially informing me he was done talking about this aspect of his life.

I returned the kiss. I stared out the window, too, wondering if I should reveal my own recent and sad relationship story. I exhaled loudly just before I spoke. "You probably noticed the change in my face when you joked about your relationship status. I should tell you that I had an affair that ended six months ago. This indiscretion may scar me for life, Louis. I don't even know where to begin ..."

Louis nodded slowly and with a bemused look on his face, a curious reaction in retrospect, but I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't really paying attention to him by this point.

"It started about a year ago. I had just broken up with someone who I had been friends with since university and whom I subsequently dated for almost a year, long after we had already graduated. Mutual agreement, no bad feelings, but I was still feeling upset and probably a little too vulnerable.

"Well, I met him at a shoot, he was the head of the company whose clothing line I was representing. He was older, in his late thirties. As it turned out, he was extremely wealthy. The company I modeled for was one small part of his retail business empire. I had been seeing him for about two months before I found out that he was married with two children. Complete naivete on my part. I had only been out from the shelter of the university for about a couple of years and these kind of relationships were things I had only gossiped about, not realizing that it could happen to me. Even after I knew, it didn't matter to me, though. He treated me like a princess, I had so much fun, did so many interesting things, went to so many interesting places. He developed a sophisticated and daring sensuality in me that I didn't realize I had in me. He promised me that he would marry me soon. But one day, suddenly, he told me it was over."

"You must have loved him deeply, Barb."

"I did. I was devastated. I called him, but he had changed his numbers. I went by his place, but the doorman refused to let me enter. I entered his company headquarters, but was blocked by security. So humiliating. I felt so betrayed. So used. But, you know, in the end, it was a good lesson for me. It changed my attitude about myself. My father, mother, brother, all quite educated and disciplined people, had advised me since I was a teenager to start using my brains more and apply myself more seriously to tasks, to stop just using my beauty to get what I wanted. So I took their advice. My bosses at the station have told me that they've been pleasantly surprised by a noticeable upgrade in my preparation and professionalism. I worked hard to improve my singing, which must have helped me win Miss Hong Kong. And while I recognize that my face and body will always be an asset, I now have the confidence to leverage it to get to better opportunities, get involved in more creative and intellectual pursuits. I don't want my beauty to define my path anymore."

"Barb, all disappointments have their value, as long as you grow from them."

"I see the truth in that now, honey. Thanks for telling me your story and listening to mine." I continued with a twinkle in my eye, "You know, I swore off men when I was dumped. You are the first man I have dated in about six months. You had such a striking confidence, I couldn't say no. Besides, how could I turn down the great Louis Lai, one of Hong Kong's most eligible bachelors? Or so say the gossip pages. I had to see what that was all about." I then whispered in his ear, "And I haven't been disappointed."

"Miss Wei, are you telling me that you haven't had a man in six months? What pent-up energy you must have had. You just took me down a notch. I was under the impression that your shuddering orgasms and insatiable sex drive were directly attributable to my talents," Louis said, only half-jokingly.

"Just making up for lost time, my gigolo," I replied with a laugh. "No, seriously, sweetie, there's no pent-up energy. Fingers make good lovers, too. But, dear, I really want you to know that you are best lover I have ever had. So giving, so responsive, and so intuitive about what I need and when. Whatever happens, I think my body will always crave yours."

"I'm flattered, Barb. Shall we get ready for bed? We have to get up early tomorrow, remember? Why don't you get ready in the master bathroom? I have less to do and I'll get ready in another bathroom and meet you in bed when you're done. In any case, I want to watch some news, I'm curious about who's replacing you tonight."

"Must be Tessa. She's cute. But don't get any ideas, honey. She's married and I met you first."

***

I took off all my make-up, jewelry, and clothes. I did my usual nighttime routine. Then I changed into a simple white satin kimono-style robe that ended at my upper thigh. I slipped on a pair of white slides with a 1-inch kitten heel. It was an enticing combination, showing off my toned and slender legs; still, the sexual appeal was understated. Just like dinner, I wanted to continue to keep the ambience realistic. I also decided that I was not going to be initiating any over-the-top sexual activities tonight either. I recognized that over this past weekend, I had attired myself in more erotic garments and acted in a manner consistent with extreme male fantasies, part of the effort to secure Louis' ongoing interest in me. But the time for me to make a strong first impression was over and, if he was going to want to see me again in the future, I needed to be able to seduce him with my natural allure, not a fantasy allure that I could not possibly stage on a constant basis.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Louis was already between the sheets, reading a magazine. He got out, completely nude and quite hard, apprising me. I remained in place, yet again marveling at the aura of his masculine beauty, the ruggedly handsome face, the chiseled V-shaped torso and the thick limbs, the defined musculature and low body fat. I could only think to myself, I get to fuck that. He stood still for a while, just smiling and gazing at me, knowing that I was lustily admiring his physique. After a bit, he came over to me, encircled my waist from behind before using the side of his left hand to languidly stroke along my slit. He gave me a few soft kisses at the back of my neck. Eventually he said, "Barb, before we sleep tonight, I want you to know that I had an incredible weekend with you and that I would hope this is not the end between us."

My pussy was soaking by now and it was all I could do to croak, "Please take off my robe, my dear lover."

He did and the garment pooled at my feet. I turned around on my tiptoes and we urgently entwined ourselves, pressing our forms together, arms groping each other up and down our backs and asses, kissing each other all over the face and neck, grunting rapidly and softly. With crazed urgency, we were simultaneously trying to worship and possess each other's body. I was leaking heavily by now and I could feel pre-cum at the tip of his penis.

I frantically pulled him onto the bed on top of me. Louis dropped lower down my body and began to play with my large tits, burying his face in my deep cleavage, massaging each one with his gentle hands and nimble fingers, left breast then right, then sucking hard on my sensitive and highly erect nipples. I dropped my hands down there, right fingers rubbing my clit and my left fingers gliding between my lips. I closed my eyes, attempting to shut out extraneous non-sexual sensations. I softly moaned over and over. Then Louis very slowly skimmed further down to my lower torso, patiently licking and kissing what seemed like every square inch with his mouth and gently tracing all of its curves with his fingers. Incredibly aroused, I began generating increasingly more pussy juice and moaning louder, as my hands gripped the powerfully hard muscles of his arms and upper torso and as he licked me progressively closer to the burning fire in my cunt.

I broke the wordless atmosphere, nearly sobbing, "Please fuck me, honey. I can't stand this. I need to feel you inside me." Louis braced his arms against my side, raised his trunk, and then roughly plunged his dick into me, eliciting a sharp gasp from me, but providing me with an instantly satisfying fullness. I released my hands from my pussy, as he calmly massaged the inner depths of my sex with slow strokes of his rock-hard cock. We gazed into each other's eyes, smiling and cherishing the connection we had achieved.

I don't know if I just got caught up in the moment, if it was the cumulative events of the fantastic weekend, or simply my pussy overpowering my emotional defenses, but I blurted out with a sweet voice, "I love you, Louis," while still gazing into his eyes. I knew that wasn't the best thing to say, but I didn't care at the moment. Louis didn't reply, but he didn't he recoil either. He leaned his chest down from his position above me and kissed me deeply on the lips.

I instantly wrapped my arms around him, keeping him tight to me. He had no choice but to do the same. We continued to kiss, sensually, each tongue desperately tasting its counterpart, lips never unlocking. Our hips bucked rhythmically, slowly in unison, equally determined to maintain the carnal link. My heart soared, pounding loudly and rapidly. I didn't want this unbelievably intimate moment to end. We must have kept at this for over half an hour, our bodies as one. But all things, no matter how blissful, must come to an end. Sheer physical exhaustion took over. "Let's cum together, sweetie," I whispered, breaking the seal between our lips.

Louis raised his trunk and thrusted deeper, more forcefully, and faster. I brought my hands south and rubbed my clit manically. I applied what I had learned this weekend, that prurient talk reliably aroused both of us to orgasm. "Your cock feels so good, oh god it feels so good, honey. Fuck me hard, give me what I need, fuck me hard, give me what I need. Cum inside me, make me your slut, cum inside me, make me your slut, dear" I moaned repeatedly. I was on the edge when I felt his manhood twitch and ejaculate fluid into my cavity. Instantly, I climaxed, screaming, "LOUISSSSSS!" Then he collapsed onto me, as spent as I.

***

I woke up. Louis was still sleeping soundly. The clock indicated 5 o'clock, a half hour before the alarm was to go off. We were going to leave at 6:30 o'clock, as Louis told me that he had meetings beginning at 8 o'clock. I stared at him, as I probed my feelings about this weekend and the sleeping man before me.

Was this the best weekend of my life? Maybe yes, among the most fun from an activity standpoint, possibly the most emotionally charged, and certainly the most physically satisfying. Was I actually in love, like I had let slip during intercourse? The answer again was a maybe yes, my libido and my brain voting yes, my heart abstaining for now. Louis possessed so many attributes I covet in a partner. He was not only a great lover, but also handsome, smart, confident, wealthy, generous. I wasn't entirely sure about our mental and emotional compatibility at this point, but I was certainly willing to adapt as much as I could to accommodate him. Which led to the most important set of questions, the ones that I was most scared of. Where was this all headed? Did he want to continue to learn more about me as I wanted to learn more about him? I was certain that I captured his interest and that we would see each other again. But what comprised the interest? I had learned the hard way that a relationship based mostly on sex ultimately leads to disappointment and I did not want to be burned again.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12