Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
74 Followers

Since it was morning, a shower didn't look suspicious, and I had time to take in what happened. My cock was all sticky, as it was coated with our combined juices. It lay stuck to my thigh while I waited for my turn in the shower.

Aunt Sandy greeted me at the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning, did you sleep well dear?"

"Sure did Sandy, good morning to you too. What do you guys have planned for today?"

"We're just going to hang here today. Go out in the boat, fire up the grill. You know, just chill out. It'll give me more time with you. Seems like we've barely talked since you got here. I'm glad you are spending time with Julie. She's had a rough couple of months, and she looks happy again hanging out with you. I think spending time with a nice boy has healed her broken heart."

Showered and ready to go, I wolfed down some breakfast since everyone was waiting for me. The boat was big enough to fit all 6 of us, so Julie and I took the fore seats, my parents the aft seats, and Joe drove with Sandy in the other captain's seat. Joe gave the tour I got from Julie, so we just watched the scenery. It wasn't long until we passed by our little island. We exchanged a knowing, naughty look and smiled at each other.

When we were passing it, Sandy spoke up. "I was in the store before breakfast this morning and there is a rumor making the rounds that some people were seen doing it here yesterday." We froze in place, waiting for the shit to hit the fan, but she just laughed and added her story. "It wasn't us, we haven't done that yet this year."

"Mom! Jeez, don't tell me stuff like that. Ugh, too much information, mother."

"Julie, dearest, your dad and I are married, that is what married people do. We like a little excitement once in a while, too."

Julie hid her face as everyone else laughed. My face was the next to be covered in shame when I heard my parents say "maybe we'll try it then." This caused Julie to laugh in spite of herself still hiding in embarrassment. One thing we did learn, though, is that our little spy likes to talk about what he sees. Tomorrow may be camcorder payback time for him. I'll run my idea past Julie later on. We finally made it back to shore.

Julie and I split from them and went down the hiking path. Once out of their sight we held hands as we walked and talked.

"I can't believe your parents admitted that they've done it there, too. What do you think of setting up the camcorder to catch him masturbating tomorrow? Then maybe show your mom so she can let the gossipers know about it."

"Let's do it. Well, were gonna 'do it' in a few minutes, but I mean let's get him tomorrow. Walk faster, I want you to fuck me at my special place."

We did just that, too. We got to her bench in the small clearing and were soon all over each other. We undressed each other, and I really got a thrill out of being naked in the woods. This gorgeous girl next to me didn't hurt either. She sat on the bench and gave me a mind blowing blow job. For me a blow job is the best of both worlds. You relinquish control of your little playmate, and you get to watch as they lick, suck, moan and slurp wildly on your hard member.

She had other plans for my cum, and indicated what she wanted by getting up and moving behind the carved backrest. Holding onto the wood backing, she bent over to a ninety degree and looked me in the eye. The silent invitation and the visual of her bent over quickly had me aiming my erect cock into her pussy. Grabbing hold of her waist, I slowly slid into her. She was very wet and soon was saying "harder" between her deep breaths.

I obliged her, of course, and soon the sound of my groin smacking hers filled the forest. The startled birds were now quiet and we had this whole wooded area to ourselves. We continued this position for a good while, then she thought of another one to try. I dismounted and she went around the bench and sat down again. She put her arms over the back of the bench and scooted her ass forward enough to have her pussy at the edge of the seat.

Registering what she wanted me to do, I moved in front of her and kneeled down. When I got in place she put her legs over my shoulders and I re-entered her dripping pussy. I really liked this position because I could watch her face and see how she was enjoying it. Seeing her tits bounce from my thrusts was another big turn on, too. I wasn't the only one who liked this position. Julie was moaning very loudly, mouth agape and head rolling from side to side.

This time she finished before I did. I could see her tense up, then with a scream the convulsions shook her whole body. Her pussy clamped down hard on me and I couldn't withstand the pressure and shot my load inside her.

"That was amazing, Jules. I'm pretty sure people in town heard that orgasm."

"It was pretty wild, and I wasn't that loud, smartass. You are incredible, by the way."

We cleaned up as best we could and headed back to the cabin. Supper was almost ready, so we at least had good timing. I noted the radio playing and smiled inwardly that they wouldn't have heard Julie scream out. Might be hard to explain that one.

"Did you guys have a nice walk?"

"Yes, mom, we did. It was mostly to get the image of you and dad doing it on the island out of my head," Julie shot back across the table.

"Settle down, Julie, when you find the right guy you probably will want to try it too. I'm glad that jock broke up with you, he wasn't the one for you. Plus, don't sound so 'holier than thou' to me. I know you were sleeping with him, dear. If you're trying to hide it from your parent's maybe you should wash your own cum stained clothes."

"Shit, mom, that was mean. How could you say that in front of Uncle Dennis and Aunt Mary? Now they're going to think their niece, who they barely know because you are too busy to get together, is a big slut. I've never been so hurt or embarrassed."

As what happens in all situations like this, I sat motionless to stay out of the line of fire. Julie shoved her plate away and stormed off upstairs. I gave her a minute, then said "I'll go check on her" and left. I found her crying in her room. She ordered me out but I refused to go. I'm one stubborn guy so I held my ground. She saw this and motioned me over. I laid down next to her and held her tight. We stayed like this for a long time, and after she calmed some I retired to my room.

The next morning her parents were in emergency "make things better" mode. I could tell her mom was horrified that she had said what she did. I'm a good reader of people, and she honestly felt bad. Uncle Joe tried to make up for it by offering to let us take the boat out alone. He normally wouldn't do that since the boat is his baby. So just after lunch he took us out and showed how everything worked. Julie, I quickly learned, is a daddy's girl. There was no animosity with him.

Feeling we had a grasp of the situation, he dropped himself off at the dock. Waving at his two departing babies, we quickly vanished around a bend and hammered the gas. Julie noticed that the thrill of going 50 mph across the lake had given me a hard on and directed me to a private cove.

"Cut the engine, Jim." I watched as she got up from her captain's seat and moved to the back. She climbed onto the backseats on her knees, facing the back of the boat. "Come here and fuck me on daddy's boat." With that she pulled her bikini bottom down around her knees and rested her elbows on the engine cover. "Please hurry, babe, I need to feel you in me."

I climbed between her parted legs and rammed myself home. No gentleness this time. She wanted to be fucked, so that is what she got. I relentlessly pounded into her. Wet slapping noises filled my ears as my eyes watched the waves we were creating flow outward. Her face was now on the engine cover, with her body bent as far as it could to take more of me in her.

I was so into this animal sex that I didn't last more than 5 minutes. She didn't even bother cleaning up this time, she just pulled her bottoms back up and told me it was time to trap our little spy. I could see her bikini bottom starting to get wet from my cum, and instead of worrying me it made me feel good. When we tied up to the island she just dunked herself under water enough to wash my boys out of her and it was all fine and dandy.

We had the camcorder and tripod hidden in our bag, so I made my way to the cover of the trees while she had his attention by being topless. With the tripod set and camera attached, I did a full zoom on our buddy and hit record. This time around I held her hands down and did her in the missionary position. She got off on being restrained, and it felt good to be in charge. Only our crotches were touching because I was holding myself off of her so I could watch her.

With our nosy neighbor watching intently, I slammed home one last time and shot my second load of the day in her. Julie was feeling naughty so after I pulled out she cleaned up our mutual juices from my cock with her tongue. Even while deflating she just kept sucking. It was cool to see all of me in her mouth, even if that meant that I was soft.

Feeling that we had spent a long time gone, we decided to pack up and head back. I discreetly packed up the camcorder and we departed our island paradise for the last time. As we passed by the spy's house, Julie thought it was funny to yell "hope you enjoyed the view!" We brought the boat back in spotless condition and managed to get it docked correctly.

Hurrying into the house, we made a dash for my room. Julie hooked up the cables to the TV and it wasn't long before our "friend" was in frame. He enjoyed the view for sure, because his cock was soon out and he was masturbating slow enough not to shake his viewfinder.

"Hey mom, come up here!" Julie shouted towards the lower level.

A minute later Sandy was at the door, "what's up guys?"

"Aunt Sandy, we found your spying gossiper. Check out the tape we just made. We hid the camcorder in some trees and caught him doing something."

Julie hit play and Sandy gasped and covered her mouth. It wasn't a gasp of horror, it was a gasp of laughter.

"That pervert! His wife is the one who tells everyone around about what goes on at the lake. I bet she'll shut up when I show her this tape. Her husband jerking off looking at my daughter- yeah, that'll teach her. Make me a copy of that, would you?"

It just so happened that we made two tapes: one for Sandy and Julie wanted one for herself as a reminder of how hot it made her feel to be watched. Our final supper went well. No yelling, no storming out, no accusations of any kind. We all played games until bedtime and then Julie and I retired to our rooms. She didn't make it to her room, though.

We spent the night slowly making love. There was a lot more kissing and caressing this last night together. We made love in the spooning position for what seemed like hours. It was so loving and tender that I didn't even cum. We went until we were both falling asleep and then just slept in each others arms.

I woke up first to someone saying something. Sandy was standing in the doorway, and she was saying "guys? Guys...wake up, it's past 9 already. Jim has to leave soon, so you better get up."

The door shut and I looked at my still sleeping cousin. She wasn't covered above her belly, so her mom couldn't have missed that she was topless with me. Not knowing how to handle it, I woke Julie up.

"Good morning, sweetie. There is something you need to know. You're mom came in and woke me up about 2 minutes ago. She saw that you are topless and asleep next to me. She was calm and didn't even say anything about what she saw. Only thing she said was that I had to leave soon."

She was awake now. "Oh my god. I can't believe she saw us like this. They are going to kill me."

We both took quick showers and went down to face the music. My parents were already packed and ready, and Joe and Sandy were just sitting around.

"Good morning, guys. Did you sleep well?" Sandy asked us.

We both played along, and I said "yeah, I slept good. How about you, Julie?"

"Yep, can't complain. I guess I was pretty tired. Sorry for over sleeping."

"Jim, grab some breakfast quick and get your stuff ready. We're supposed to be back by 4," mom informed me.

I ate quickly then told everyone I wanted a second with Julie to say goodbye. I gave her my cell phone number, my Yahoo! member name, my MSN name, and my email address. I told her to call or write anytime. "Besides," I said, "I would like to know what your mom thought about this morning." She gave me her number and addresses and said she'd write me soon. We kissed goodbye and hugged one more time before I said I had better go.

The trip home was uneventful, well, except for that road rage incident. First thing I did was check my email for my week old messages. I actually read the newest message first. It was from Julie. She told me what her mom said, but that's a whole different story.

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
74 Followers