Lake Day

Story Info
One of our early MFM 3somes
1.8k words
4.35
152.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a story about our first meeting with a guy who has become one of Carol's regulars. Up to this point, we had only had one other threesome, and that's the one with a guy named Casey. I wrote this shortly after it happened back in 1998.

My heart was pounding as I reached out and gently stroked my wife's right nipple. I smiled slightly to myself as I watched Dom's reaction. Carol smiled, moaned, but kept her eyes closed. The sun felt especially warm on our bodies as we lay naked on the rocks at the local nude beach. Other people strolled by, some naked, others partly dressed, the men trying to steal a glance between Carol's parted legs as they passed by.

"You have a very beautiful wife." Dom said softly, watching me reach over and tweak the left nipple, the one with the ring in it.

"Yeah, I know," I said, tugging gently on the nipple ring, "You like what you see?"

"Yes, I do. I met a woman once with a pierced clit."

I reached down to my wife's pussy and spread her lips open, exposing her clit. My heart was roaring in my ears now, my hands shaking slightly.

"Isn't that a beautiful clit? Look at it, be a shame to put a ring through that."

"Yes it is beautiful," Dom leaned over, his face mere inches from Carol's pussy, "Made to be nibbled on."

Carol sighed softly, shot me a look, but made no move to stop what was beginning to happen with this stranger we had met only minutes before. Dom reached out and gently stroked Carol's right nipple, caressing it.

"When her nipple's hard the ring stands straight up." I informed him.

I could see the Hispanic stranger's dark brown cock twitch and begin to lengthen. I wanted Carol to see it as well, it looked like a big one, but she had remained on her back, eyes closed, while me and a brown-skinned stranger gently caressed her body. Dom's hand stroked its way down Carol's stomach, moved between her legs, fluttering across her pussy, then back up to her breasts.

Carol sat up suddenly and looked at me.

"Wanna go swimming? C'mon, let's hit the water."

The three of us climbed down the rocks into the cold water. Before Carol dove out into the water she stole a glance at Dom's cock, her eyes widened and she looked at me with a smile. Carol and Dom swam out into the water while I stayed closer to shore. I could tell Carol still wasn't sure what to do with this stranger, but it was obvious all the attention was turning her on. I watched as this stranger's head disappeared beneath the water, and suddenly Carol's eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened in a gasp. Then Dom's head reappeared and his arms were reaching for my wife. Carol accepted his kiss for a moment, said something inaudible to him, and began swimming back toward where I stood in the shallower water.

"He sucked on my pussy underwater and blew bubbles on it!" Carol was breathing hard. "Feel my pussy!" I reached between her legs. She was more swollen and wetter than I'd ever felt her to be in our nearly 13-year marriage. "He tried to fuck me out there. His dick was slipping into me before I knew what was going on, but I told him not without a condom, and certainly not here. Oh Jack, I am so turned on!"

"Do you wanna fuck him, baby?"

Carol didn't answer, and then Dom was swimming up on her other side. I watched as Dom reached for Carol's left hand and moved it toward his body. I knew Carol's hand was now closed tightly on this stranger's hard cock. Carol's left arm began to move as she stoked that hard cock underwater.

I moved closer, and whispered in her ear.

"Is he big? Do you like it?"

"Oh my god." A shudder went through her body.

"You want to suck him, don't you baby? You want to feel that hard, brown dick in your mouth. You want to feel his dick inside you, don't you?"

"Oh yessss," she breathed, "And you want to watch, don't you? You wanna watch your wife suck and fuck this stranger's hard dick, don't you? I told him you like to watch your wife with other men."

I looked over at Dom.

"She gives fantastic head. She can cum just from giving head. But we can't do anything here, rangers might catch us and we got to go pick up our kids soon. Let's get your phone number, and we'll get together later."

We climbed out of the water, dried off, dressed, and began walking toward the parking lot. I opened the van and while I was packing our stuff away in the van, I heard Carol whisper to Dom, and then they were climbing into the back of the van together. I shut all the doors and then climbed in myself. Carol had Dom's shorts down around his ankles, and was nursing this stranger's dark brown hard cock into her mouth, her tongue licking down to his balls, her lips sucking wetly as her head bobbed up and down. I marveled at how sexy my wife looked with her mouth stuffed full of another man's cock. Dom's left hand reached under Carol's skirt and his fingers began stroking in and out of her pussy. Carol moaned, her body visibly shuddering.

"Don't worry about me," she whispered to the stranger, having come up for air, "I can cum from just giving head. I want you to cum on my face."

And then she moved off the bench seat to kneel between this stranger's legs on the floor, slurping noisily up and down his cock once more. I had my own cock out now, and was masturbating to the scene before me. I could hardly believe my wife was on her knees before some dark-skinned Hispanic stranger sucking his cock. I moved behind her and slipped several fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Then I was slowly sliding the length of my own cock into my wife from behind. She thrust back onto my cock hard, and then I heard my wife gag slightly, and realized this stranger was cumming in her mouth. Carol pulled his cock from her mouth, stroking it gently with her hands as this eight inch stranger's cock spurted stream after stream of thick white cum all over her face. Carol smiled back at me, her features contorted in lust, thick gobs of cum hanging from her lips and cheeks. It was more than I could handle as I gave one last thrust up into her pussy, grabbed her hips, and came violently inside her.

I watched as my wife lowered her head once more, her lips engulfing the Hispanic man's softening cock, giggling as her tongue washed his cum from his cock. Dom groaned, his hips thrusting upwards into my beautiful wife's mouth. I was amazed; this stranger's cock was growing hard again. Carol continued her sucking, occasionally stopping long enough to lick the man's balls, and then plopping his now hard dick back between her lips. Carol turned toward me, smiling lewdly.

" I want this other man to cum inside my pussy, and I want you to watch." She breathed softly.

I sat back on the front seat, keeping a look out, and watched as my wife climbed on top of this other man's lap and slid his hard cock deep inside her pussy. I could see my own cum trickling down this other man's shaft. I was transfixed, hypnotized, by the sight of my wonderful, devoted wife, sliding her once vitreous pussy up and down another man's dick, riding another man's naked cock, her ass slapping against his balls. She moaned once, and her body shuddered, and then she was slamming herself down hard on this other man, again, and again, her breath coming in short gasps.

"OhGod, Jack I'm cumming!"

Her butt wiggled down on his cock, her body convulsing in orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," hissed Dom, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"In my pussy!" she breathed, "Cum inside me!"

"But what about your husband? Does he want another man's cum inside you?"

"Ask him."

Dom looked questioningly at me.

"Do you want to watch another man cum in your fine wife's pussy? She feels real good, I enjoyed having her suck my dick and swallow a bunch of my cum. Now I'm ready to fill her pussy up. You want me to cum inside your beautiful wife?"

I could barely hear due to the loud roaring in my ears.

"Yes," I whispered, "I want you to cum inside my wife."

Dom smiled and began thrusting up into Carol's pussy, his hands squeezing her ass. I watched as Dom scooped up some of my cum from her pussy, lubed up his finger, and slid the whole length up her butt hole. Carol squealed as Dom timed his finger thrusts with those of his cock. And then with the sound of air escaping a balloon, Dom was cumming inside her, flooding her, his cum running down his cock in rivers around his balls. Carol remained impaled on Dom's cock, motionless for a few minutes, until with a deep sigh she extracted herself and fell backwards into my arms.

"Wow," she said, her fingers scooping gobs of cum from her pussy, "You came a lot!"

Dom smiled, and stroked himself, "Look at your husband."

I had been masturbating throughout the entire mind-blowing scene and was now on the verge of cumming myself. My cock had swelled bigger, harder than I'd ever been in my life, and my skin felt as though electricity were flowing over it. Carol reached over and, smiling, slipped her liquid velvet lips over my shaft. Her tongue danced softly, wetly, down my length, licking toward my balls. Dom was on his knees now; his hard again cock in his hand. Quietly he approached Carol from behind. She squirmed, as I watched Dom caressing her butt. Carol groaned suddenly, her mouth full of my cock, as Dom gently, but firmly, slid his entire length up her ass. She tried to pull away, but Dom held her by her hips, and stayed motionless until she began to adjust. She moaned, and pushed herself up against him, and he began pumping himself in and out of her butt. I couldn't take it anymore, and blasted my cum down her throat in one of the most powerful orgasm of my life. Carol choked, and moaned as Dom thrust deeply, harder, his balls slapping against her butt-cheeks. And then he was cumming, filling her butt with jet after jet of his hot cum.

We got dressed quickly, traded phone numbers and made plans for our next get-together. Since that first get-together, the three of us have gotten together a lot of other times.