Lake Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She summoned every ounce of control she could muster as she began to work his cock with the walls of her pussy, milking the ramming instrument as she felt it slowly begin to swell. What shocked her even more was that when he unloaded in her, she joined him in an unbelievable sixth orgasm as she felt as though she would lose consciousness and his hot jism erupted deep inside of her. The hot jets of cum felt glorious as he continued to pump into her and she threw her legs around his back to hold him deep within. She held him like that, feeling the last of his cum drain into her as she smiled and watched his mouth locked on her nipple. They held that position for what seemed like an hour, though in reality it had only been a few minutes, and then he settled down on top of her and for the first time, she felt his weight as she thought to herself that he too had borne the wages of age. They showered and he watched her dress, marveling at her pale blue undies and recalling how he had removed them only hours before with her totally unconscious.

"Charles, do you think we could do this again?" and she gauged his expression, "Next time, I want all of it again, from the drugged drink to the final filling," and she smiled as he led her to the car and took her to hers, "we'll see my dear."

12