Lakeside Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers

The molesting elemental did everything she could to get the feelings to continue, grasping at her chest with feverish moans she had become a prisoner to the sensations of her new body. However because of her attentions, the pleasing currents shifted from her bosom, corkscrewed wildly, and eventually recentered between her legs.

Wasting no time, she thrust her hands downward, kneading and caressing her mound with shocking fervor only to find to her immense frustration that the same pleasurable sensation that escaped her hid deeper within her body and could not be reached on the surface. Kali tried fruitlessly to pierce her water-skin but even though she was nothing more than animate liquid, her hands couldn't penetrate her body's barrier. It was so maddeningly close.

Just a little more... it's right there! She screamed in her head.

But even as she tried harder and harder to pry into herself a deep exhaustion began slowing her movements. She could feel it, while Malcolm used her power to perform feats he provided none of his own energy to keep her going. He took and took, leaving her with nothing but a gaping, hungry emptiness.

Kali's eyes rolled over to her covenanter, still blissfully unaware of what he was doing to her as he was enraptured with the display of power that he was now afforded. Through elemental sight she could see his power, his spirit energy, sparking and flaring brighter and brighter; a searing white flame within him that looked so... so...

Delicious.

Kali licked her lips with a crystalline tongue, deciding if he wouldn't hold up his end of the covenant then she would have to take it by force. Summoning what little strength remained hers she gathered water beneath her legs, compressing it tighter and tighter until she could sustain it no more and the pent up forces exploded beneath the desperate Undine. She launched at Malcolm like a missile, tackling him to the surface of the lake with a splashing thud.

The lapse in concentration caused by Kali's impact against his back forced Malcolm to lose control of the serpentine flow of water he held aloft. It lost cohesion and crashed back into the rest of the water with a roar, sending a procession of giant waves that surged toward the pair. However, suspended on top of the water as they were, it lifted their footing and rolled them violently across the lake.

Malcolm groaned and clutched his head, he had no idea what happened. Supporting himself against the wild undulations of the water with an outstretched hand, he rose upright and looked around him, noticing that Kali had been flung several meters away. She sat on her side simply staring at him with an expression Malcolm couldn't make out at this distance.

Much to his surprise, she started to sink into the water but as her body sunk deeper it became apparent she wasn't visible past the water line, her curves flattened as she melted into the lake.

"Kali?" Malcolm called out weakly while trying to stand up. Unfortunately, his head began to spin and he had to sit back down, eyes shut, hanging his head to keep the world from turning.

When he opened his eyes again he came face to face with his undine, her shimmering gaze peering out at him from the surface of the water. Malcolm tumbled backwards, startled by the sudden appearance of her face and nothing else.

He watched as her head popped up out of the water, followed shortly by a single outstretched hand which flexed as the shimmering goddess pulled the rest of her own shapely liquid body out of the lake. She rose to her feet and swayed over to Malcolm, leaning over until she was eye-level with his dumbfounded face.

Kali could feel something within rattle and break free from deep inside her transformed consciousness. Instincts or perhaps memory filled her mind; images of men and women in the throes of ecstasy and the promise of sweet, sweet spirit energy replenishing what she had lost in the most wonderful way possible. She roughly shoved him backwards and collapsed on top of his invitingly prone body, unwilling or unable to go on any longer.

"What are you do-" Malcolm tried to say before she silenced him with a deep open kiss. He could feel her oil-smooth tongue worm its way into his mouth, extending far longer than a normal woman's and much to his shock, it seemed to bleed or perspire crisp water into his mouth. It wasn't long before the downpour caused his cheeks to bulge under the strain of the liquid and he tried to force it back to Kali or at least break of the kiss but it was no use, the water refused to leave his mouth as her arms prevented him from moving his head.

Reluctantly, before the pressure would force it down his throat anyway, he painfully gulped the mouthful down, wincing as the discomfort it caused crashed down into his stomach and seemed to surge through his body. However when it reached his fingertips the discomfort quickly resolved into a hot sensation that made his skin flush pink.

Malcolm felt queasy as Kali drew back and the feeling intensified when he realized what he swallowed wasn't formless water; it was her long amorphous tongue. As soon as the sickening appendage was free of his mouth he coughed and heaved violently more from discomfort than desire to vomit.

Kali had no idea why she did that, why it felt so good to kiss him, to fill his mouth with her and violate him the way she did and why she imparted the few remaining dregs of her power into the very core of his body. All she knew is it felt wonderful and she longed for him to fill her just as she had him. The desire for him to penetrate her where her internal currents were most active drove her mad.

Malcolm theatrically sputtered what be believed to be the last bits of offending water and glared at Kali with a mixture of irritation and bafflement. "What the hell was that for?" he barked.

"Shut up." Kali muttered as her eyes roamed across his body, eventually settling at his underwear; the only piece of clothing he kept on after her initial pounce soaked everything else he wore. They were tented now, something strained against the thin fabric and whatever it was held Kali's attention.

"What's wrong with you?" He stammered, now more confused and fearful than angry.

"I said shut up!" she shouted madly. "You refuse to give me the power you're bound to by our covenant!" The water that surrounded the pair began to roll and slap into them.

"I thought I was! I never had to make an effort to do it before now!"

"No! You left me with nothing!" The lake's surface exploded in time with her own angered raving. "You held my power, my soul, in your hands and you rung it out like a mangy dish rag!" she ripped the soaked wool of his underwear down his legs, allowing his member to stand straight up. Her eyes lit up at the sight of it, all her anger melted away just as quickly as it had come. In her mind's eye it shone with the white flames of his vitality as the licking tendrils of fire seemed to coil and wrap around the length of his penis. Deep inside Kali's transformed mind a lusty roar screamed to her that this was it, what she needed so badly.

She took his length in her glassy hands, poking and prodding at the shaft while running the tips of her fingers around the tip, giggling as it twitched and grew bigger under her smooth caresses. She enjoyed the feeling of the spiritual flame wrapping around her digits, sighing with pleasure as it penetrated her watery body, replenished a small amount of spent energy and whetted her supernatural appetite.

Malcolm groaned, "Why are you doing this?"

Kali looked up at him with a clear lusty smile, allowing his fully erect cock to slide against her inhumanly soft cheek as she cupped his balls with one hand and continued stroking his glans with the other. "Just collecting my dues," she replied hotly, giving his sack a gentle squeeze. "It's all in here, I can see it smoldering deep inside you." She clicked disapprovingly, "It's not right to keep something so wonderful to yourself."

Malcolm gagged; with one smooth and unbearably slow motion she ran her tongue up from the base of his shaft to the very tip, replacing her caresses with the oily smooth lashes of the wonderful organ that had disgusted him not a moment prior. She had barely begun to tease him and already he was driven half mad by her subdued yet insistent techniques. "How... do you know how to do this?" he managed between shaking breaths.

"It flows into me as you moan and writhe, what to do to you. Every time you gasp it just makes me so..." she trailed off when her gaze came to rest on the tip of his dick. A small pool of precum began to dribble and roll down his length. Slowly, with shaking hands, she grabbed his waist, bringing her lips mere millimeters from the collection of transparent fluid and giving it a tentative taste. Internal currents surged to her mouth, snatching the minute amount of liquid from her mouth and carrying it all through her body. It was pure spirit, the kind she had never received physically and the rush of power and pleasure she felt as it touched everywhere from the tips of her fingers to the roiling mass of her pelvis was overwhelming.

Malcolm stared at Kali as she appeared to be enraptured by his dick, gazing down lovingly as she licked and sucked the barest tip, unwilling to allow him to pass any further than a centimeter or so into her mouth. Though his thinking mind didn't realize it, his body automatically tried to buck his hips upward into her mouth's waiting embrace but she held him down with deceptively heavy hands that made him feel like he was glued to the water he lay upon. She continued her slight caresses, refusing, either by design or instinct, to allow the maddening sensations to build into anything and when his cock finally popped free of her moist lips Malcolm couldn't stifle a quite "Damnit..."

Kali laughed melodiously, removing her hands from his hips and crawling up his chest until her shimmering breasts came to rest on both sides of his dick. The cool fleshy feeling that engulfed his member sent shivers through the man's body and he couldn't help but twitch as the sensation shot down his spine. She slapped both her elbows onto his chest and cradled her head with upturned hands, staring at him dreamily. "You know..." she spoke with feigned innocence. "I'm not sure what to do now..."

Grinding his teeth, Malcolm tried to stifle the myriad of sexual favors that all scrambled to escape his lips. He objected to being used like this but at the same time his painfully erect penis wasn't allowed to soften, suspended between her large formless breasts that seemed to swell slightly before his eyes. Much to his shock he could now feel a gentle rolling pressure slide against him as her currents reoriented to add additional size to her ever expanding globes. He shouldn't, this wasn't right, but by gods did it feel amazing.

Malcolm felt his face flush as he muttered, "Your breasts..."

"My breasts? What about them?" Mock confusion danced across Kali's face which only made him more ashamed of what he was about to ask.

"Use your breasts." He groaned as another current tickled against him.

"Ahh," she purred, clasping her hands against his chest. "What a good idea, Master." Kali allowed her lower body to sink back into the lake between his legs. Once her chest was upright, her ripe breasts were able to flow onto Malcolm's crotch and engulf his dick so that only the head stuck up out of the transparent mounds of waterflesh. She let a quiet moan roll across her lips as his dick twitched within her, goaded by the natural pulses of her body. "But what now? Help your obedient undine, Master."

"Rub them against it." He muttered

"I'm sorry this is all very human and I don't quite understand... what do you want me to do?" She flicked her tongue out against his exposed glans causing Malcolm to instinctively buck upward and slide his dick against the silky contours of her chest eliciting a strangled cry from his lust wracked body. She giggled again. "Ah, now I understand." her eyelids slid down into a sultry gaze. "You want me to slide my full tits against the throbbing length of your cock, to tease you with my body until you can't bear it anymore and cum all over my voluptuous body." She moaned, occasionally sucking on the tip of her index finger as she described in perfect detail what Malcolm had been screaming for her to do inside his own conflicted mind.

"Yes!" He shouted, not caring how ridiculous he may have looked. "Yes damnit!"

Kali grasped the bottom of her sizeable chest, cooing as the watery flesh spilled out between her fingers, and began rubbing her breasts against his dick, moaning softly as the lashes of spiritual flame licked across her body. She lapped another pool of precum that had once more dribbled out of her master's penis and languished in the pleasing sensations the liquid caused as it raced around inside her.

Malcolm watched in silent awe at the overwhelmingly sensual display, the occasional jolt of pleasure as her tongue once more lavished his head causing him to slap back against the water. Once he sat up again he saw that the domineering undine became more and more enraptured by her own breasts. She grasped them with clawed fingers even as she continued to roll them up and down against him. Much to his amazement he saw the tips of her once formless breasts begin to sharpen to a point. Cute glassy nipples popped out of her tits and Malcolm couldn't resist the urge to touch them.

Kali yelped as he ran a finger around the extended nipple, his best guess on where her areola would be. Her skin felt oilier now, as though his slight emanations previously had been absorbed and mimicked by her body and that slick feeling only aided the movements of his fingers as they slid across the surface of her breasts. She started panting heavily but kept working on Malcolm's own dick with a single minded determination and with a show of inhuman flexibility she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth licking it madly with her tongue just as she continued to work on his shaft with her chest.

The twin sensations of her cool breasts and her sliding tongue were too much to bear and with what may have been a disappointed cry from Kali, Malcolm's hands fell from her nipples and he collapsed to his back once more, unable to utilize any of his muscles; controlled by the wild pleasure that surged through him. Just as his orgasm grew once more, when he thought she would slow to once more deny him release, she instead redoubled her actions sucking wildly and slapping the weight of her tits against his pelvis as she ravenously stroked every centimeter of him simultaneously.

Malcolm shuddered as he came, lifting his head to see milky white jets of his thick cum suspended inside of Kali who continued to suck and stroke with reckless abandon. Currents of fluid, he had no idea from where exactly, rolled across his cock and applied pressure in all the right places to extend his orgasm and intensify the sensation of his ejaculate leaving him. He coughed and sputtered as the mind-numbing sensations refused to come to a close, extended far beyond what he thought normal.

Kali moaned as more and more of the wonderful energizing fluid rushed into her, she couldn't stop herself as the warmth and power from this most precious of liquids became her own. It felt so wonderful, so satisfying, like Malcolm's slight earlier emissions were nothing but ordinary water. Even so she longed to have him lay his hands on her again. Until now she didn't even realize she had nipples and the sensitive tips of her engorged breasts felt so good when his thick solid fingers played across them, much better than the greatest of sensations she managed to wrestle from them by herself. Kali sighed contentedly as the streams of hot ejaculate slowly ebbed and stopped.

She looked at Malcolm, he was panting heavily with his hand draped across his forehead as he tried to recover from the ordeal. Kali didn't realize it took so much out of him to cum like that and a tiny part of herself was irritated that he tired so easily. The lusty elemental wanted him to explore her body, to throw her down and ravish her, all the while clouding her clear body with his milky white spirit. Just thinking about it made her shudder with desire.

With that thought, another flood of information, the sort of that provided the inexperienced undine with all the lascivious knowledge until now, surged forth and presented her with a solution to her problem, one that made her squeal with delight. Hoisting herself out of the lake and back onto the surface once more she crawled over his body, letting the very tips of her dewdrop nipples slide across his chest leaving twin trails of water across his flesh. Kali straddled him, removing his hand and cupping his face with her own while staring at him with loving, almost motherly eyes.

"Poor master," she sighed, rubbing a wet thumb over his cheek. "Tired out already?" Malcolm tensed slightly as she seemed to gaze through him. "No, you still have so much more to give. I can see it smoldering inside you, but your poor body is so weak..."

Malcolm mewled pathetically in response, too tired to mask his shame and disappointment at the frailty of his body. All he did was cum. More than he ever had in his life, yes, but why was he so exhausted?

The lusty elemental drew closer until she was nearly touching his face with hers. "What if I could keep you going... would you like that, Master? Would you like to have your power returned to you?" She licked her juicy lips once more as the words oozed out of her oily mouth. "Would you like to fuck me?"

Malcolm whined in the affirmative, eliciting a pleased laugh from Kali as she placed a slender finger against his lips silencing him. "Shhh... let me take care of you, Master, apologize for being so angry before. I know you care about me, so let me help you."

She guided one of her still enlarged breasts to Malcolm's panting mouth. "Look how full they are..." she moaned. "If only someone could help me drain th- Ah!"

Malcolm didn't let her finish teasing him, her invitation to suckle hear breasts was too arousing to ignore any longer and he began lavishing her pliant flesh with hungry kisses. Wrapping his hands around her smooth back, he pulled the squealing undine close so her malleable water-skin rested heavily on his eager face. He inhaled her clean scent in deeply, noting that a fine mist seemed to rise from her and moisten his skin with a pleasant tingling feeling. As he suckled with fervor, he lifted his hands and plunged them into her breasts, massaging the globe his head was buried in while twisting and pulling the neglected teat.

"Yes..." she breathed, "Just like that..."

Malcolm bit down, eliciting both extended mewling from Kali and a burst of refreshing fluid from her breast. It was crisp and tasted mostly like water – if a little sweet – but where it slid against his mouth it burned like alcohol. Oddly enough, rather than the uncomfortable feeling that last night's whiskey gave him, Kali's secretions were pleasant and each mouthful eased his weary body, allowing him to steadily become more and more forceful in his groping.

The wonderful fluid raced down his throat and splashed into his stomach, rejuvenating and compounding his arousal. Malcolm drank and drank and drank finding each new spurt to be tastier and more revitalizing than the last. The overwhelmed elemental began to whimper as her master reclaimed more and more of his energy, switching breasts as they became lopsided with his uneven attentions.

Utterly intoxicated by her leaking mounds, Malcolm couldn't help himself from massaging, twisting, pulling, and nibbling; doing everything in his power to feel more of her sensual flesh and milk more and more of the life-giving nectar. He pinched nipples together, catching the resulting jet in his mouth before suckling once more on the united tips.

Darknut
Darknut
11 Followers