Lamar's Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Coworker tricks him into giving up his wife.
17.3k words
4.75
555.7k
334
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,667 Followers

Chap. 1

"You must be Steve Harris, My name is Lamar DuBois, I work in computer engineering."

"Nice to meet you Lamar, I don't know what happened the dam thing froze up and I can't get it to work."

"No problem my man, that your wife?"

"Yes."

"She is beautiful, if you don't mind me saying."

"No I don't mind and thanks."

Lamar liked the picture. The woman in the picture had on hiking boots, cut off jeans and a crop top. The shorts revealed a set of firm tanned legs. The crop top, a flat stomach and large tits. Lamar had a thing for white women and the one in the picture was exceptional. The woman had long brown hair tied in a pony tail and she was beautiful. When he returned to his office Lamar was going to do a little research.

"There you go, it's working fine now if you have anymore problems give me a call."

"Thanks Lamar see you."

When Lamar returned to his office he immediately Opened Steve's personnel file. Finding out about people and using that information to his advantage and enjoyment was his game. Lamar took notes as he read through the file. College degree, 49, married, wife 32, Catholic, no kids. Then on a hunch, Lamar checked Steve's company access code. This code is contained in the employees personal file so that if something happens to the employee, the company can access business files.

Lamar had Steve's e-mail address, pulled it up and then tried the company code. Sure enough Steve used the same code. Steve your a dumb ass thought Lamar. Now that Lamar had access to Steve's e-mail account, next a little research on internet history. Lamar couldn't believe the treasure trove of knowledge he picked up there.

Chap.2

The next day Steve bumped into Lamar in the parking lot, it was only the second time Steve had met Lamar. Steve felt the guy was pretty nondescript. A little taller than Steve maybe 5'11", skinny and black. Nice enough, so Steve remembered his name.

"Hey Steve how are you doing."

"Lamar right, I'm doing fine thanks, how about you."

Steve was opening the trunk to his car when Lamar asked about him about playing racquetball.

"Where do you play Steve."

"Down at my gym, they have courts."

"I'm new here and need a place to work out, your gym near by."

"Yeah it's pretty close, I'm on my way over right now."

"Mind if I follow you over."

"No not at all."

Steve hit the gym three times a week, were he play racquetball with a friend. Steve's wife Cris was a fitness freak and took aerobics classes and weight lifted at the same place. When Steve and Lamar got to the gym Steve proceeded to show Lamar around. Lamar liked the place and signed up right away.

While Lamar was talking to management, Steve changed into his workout cloths. After changing, Steve went to the aerobics area of the gym looking for Cris. Chris had just finished a session and her cloths were soaked with sweat. Cris had on short black bike shorts that accented her long legs. Cris's top was also black and cut semi-low showing just a little of her breast's. While the top was double padded it did little to hide her thick protruding nipples. Steve never ceased to be amazed at how beautiful his wife was. Cris's long brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

"I like the outfit sugar."

"Steve I wear it all the time, now you notice?"

"I noticed your nippers babe, cold in here?"

"I'll never wear this top again."

"Oh do wear it again, I love it."

"Your incorrigible."

Just then a trainer named Debbie walked up with Lamar. Lamar had changed and now looked completely different. Still thin, but incredibly well muscled. Lamar was wearing a t-shirt which was cut short and showed a six pack of abs. Lamar's shorts were lycra tights and did little to hide what looked like a thick snake running down his leg.

"Cris this is Lamar, he just signed up and guess what?" Debbie was the bubbly type and clearly lamar made her bubble .Before Cris could respond to Debbie's question. Lamar commented.

"Steve my friend, you weren't lying when you said your wife was beautiful, in fact that was a huge understatement. My pleasure to meet you Cris. I understand from talking with Debbie that your interested in Tybo. I'm an instructor and in exchange for teaching some classes, the management is going to forgo dues. Can I count on you to join my class." Lamar was mezmorized by Cris dark eye's and smile.

Steve didn't recall saying anything of the sort, but he wasn't about to say something different and insult the wife. "Honey Lamar works with me." "Nice to meet you Lamar. Tybo, great. I've always wanted to take Tybo, I hear it makes for a great workout. From what I see from here it's a great workout. Let me know when your giving your first class." Cris's dark brown eye's inadvertently gave Lamar the once over. Cris admired a person who worked out a lot and Lamar's physique wasn't lost on her. Plus the way he looked at her like a predator with his food. Cris averted her eye's.

"Thanks, I'll let you know. Steve I guess I'll hit the weights while you play racquetball. Either of you ladies need a workout partner?"

"I wish I could, but unfortunately I have to work, how about a rain check," said Debbie, by demeanor clearly suggesting the possibility of more than a workout in the future.

Dismissing Debbie off hand, Lamar asked Cris. "Well Cris that leaves you."

"Sure it will be fun, see you at home sweetie."

"Bye," Steve said as he watched Lamar and Cris head for the weight room. Steve was not the jealous type, in fact, one could say Steve was one of those guy's who enjoyed it when men would stare or flirt with Cris. So the fact that Lamar was coming on to his wife didn't bother Steve at all. Actually entering the court to play his first game Steve found himself becoming aroused at the prospect that Lamar would hit on Cris.

Lamar followed Cris into the weight room. Dam this girl was hot Lamar though. Outrageous good looks, smart, perfect ass, great tits, and what a pair of legs. Lamar had to remind himself to remain a little distant and mysterious. Cris liked to workout, well he planed on giving her a good one.

They were on their third set of bench press and Lamar was really pushing Cris hard. Cris welcomed the challenge, at the same time there was something about Lamar she couldn't put her finger on. Earlier he had openly flirted with her, now that they were working out he had become aloof almost distant. Which for the moment was just as well because Lamar's crotch was mere inches from her face. Lamar was pushing her to finish the set, but it was hard to concentrate.

Cris wasn't a prude and she admired a good looking man as much as the next woman. Cris had never felt any kind of attraction to black men nor did she harbored a secret fantasy. In college a couple of her friends had gone out with black guy's. In fact one of her roommates had gotten involved with a married black professor. Cris spent the entire semester hearing her roommate's orgasms every time the Prof came over. Cris had tried to talk her friend out of this doomed relationship, after all the guy was married, but to no avail.

On the cotrary it was her friend who took every oppertunity to tell her how good her black lover was. At one point she even got Cris a date with one of the professors friends, but he stood her up. Cris thought back how disapointed she had been when the guy failed to show. Hearing the two lovers have sex every night had peaked her curiosity. The very next semester her roommate got an apartment by herself so the Prof could have his privacy ending those thoughts.

"Come on Cris you have one more in you, now push."

Cris found herself staring up at Lamar as she powered the last rep. While Lamar helped position the weights Cris stole a glance at his crotch. Earlier Cris thought that maybe Lamar had actually stuffed his shorts. Now mere inches from her face, Cris could make out the unmistakable out line of Lamar's cock head. Cris had had two lovers before she married. Every man in her life had been about the same size. Lamar's cock was easily 2 inches longer, much thicker, and god she realized, Lamar wasn't even excited.

"Cris you ready to move on to another exercise?"

Cris lost in thoughts about Lamar's cock looked up and realized that Lamar had caught her staring. Lamar wasn't smiling or anything, but Cris felt herself blush. "Yeah I'm ready, lets do shoulders."

Oh god, Cris thought, I just meet the guy and he catches me staring at his cock.

"That's my point and game Steve. Your not playing well today."

"Work, lots of issues. I'll get you in the next one Tommy."

Steve was wondering what Cris was up to and was having difficulty concentrating on the game. Steve often fantasized about Cris getting it on with another man. Now the fact that Steve fantasized about his wife having sex with another man didn't mean Steve wanted it to happen. Steve always recognized it as a fantasy and nothing more.

Steve had never discussed it with Cris or in anyway suggested it to her. Steve was sure that there was just no way Cris would do something like that. Cris was pretty conservative when it came to sex. Cris had only two lovers before they were married. Before Steve, Cris had neither received or performed oral sex. During the honeymoon and the six years of marriage that followed Cris had blossomed sexually. Steve was much more experienced than Cris's prior lovers and introduced her to oral sex and new positions. Everything that occurred with in the confines of their marital sex life was fine with Cris. Sex for both Steve and Cris was good and occurred often

Only once had Steve suggested a little variety in their life. The couple had been watching a movie were the man had blind folded the woman and introduced a third party. Steve joking around that evening suggested they try something like that. Cris became furious, claiming that only a pervert would want to share his wife. So Steve learned to keep his fantasy to himself.

Steve didn't view Lamar as a threat to his relation with Cris, yet there was something of the predator in Lamar, something he hadn't noticed before. Perhaps the reason that Steve didn't become jealous was that he felt their was no way Cris could be unfaithful. Over the years secretly playing out his fantasy Steve had had a chance to observe Cris's reaction to other men.

Several years ago the couple had gone down to Key west for a week long stay. In March the key's are jamming. The third day there Steve and Cris had taken a rent car to Bahia Honda State Park. Steve had heard from a guy at the hotel that the park had an area were cloths were optional. buying a couple of bottles of wine, Steve decided to surprise Cris and check out her reaction.

Parking the car, it wasn't long before they came across a couple in the buff.

"Steve that couple we just passed, the woman was topless."

"Yeah and."

"I can't believe it, what about the police, is it legal."

"Sure it's no big deal babe, it's the Key's."

Walking a little further Steve put down the cooler and blanket in a relatively quiet part of the beach. There were only a few other couples on the beach and at a distance. Laying out in the sun and drinking wine was very relaxing and Steve dosed off. Waking 15 minutes later, Steve was shocked to see Cris walking up from the waters edge topless.

"Nice, what got into you." Cris's body was golden brown, the water beading up on her body looked like little diamonds in the sun light. For Steve, Cris had the perfect set of breasts. Large, perfectly proportioned tits, with dark thick nipples that were permanently at attention. The coolness of the water accenting her nipples even more.

"Listen mister I'm not dumb, you brought me out here on purpose. So I figured I'd give you a taste of what you wanted. I just hope no one comes walking by."

"Well what kind of fun is that."

"Steven sometimes I wonder about you. Are you saying it's okay for me to go topless in front of strangers."

"Exactly. Cris it's not like we are going to see them again."

"Steve be quiet and pass the wine."

That night the couple walked down Duval St. and hit all the spots. Cris was wearing a crème colored silk blouse and matching slacks, that clung to her body. After much coaxing and more wine Steve had gotten Cris to leave her bra and panties at the hotel. The net result was that Cris's nipples were clearly out lined against the thin material of her blouse.

In every bar they stopped for drinks, Cris seemed to get more than her shares of looks. Some men were cautious in their approach with Cris waiting for Steve to get up to use the restroom or buy drinks. Others were bold, walking right up and asking Cris if she would like to dance. In one case Steve was returning from the men's room at Captain Tony's when he saw a tall black man talking to Cris. The man was clearly hitting on Cris and she seemed to enjoy it.

Steve waited to see what developed, not exactly sure what he wanted to see. Steve saw Cris nod no and the man left shortly there after. Steve was almost disappointed, but wasn't sure why. The same scenario was repeated several times on the trip, always with the same result. Cris always turned the advances away. Steve even encouraged Cris to dance with strangers on several occasions. When Cris would agree to a dance with a stranger it was usually a fast number and usually limited to one dance.

Those evenings in the Key's were really the start for Steve's fantasy life. Returning to the room he found himself incredibly excited. Inevitably he would have sex with Cris, imagining all the while that it was some stranger seducing his wife.

For Cris the Key's were a new experience. Fairly conservative, Cris found the Key's strangely intoxicating. There was an air of unrestrained naturalness. With the passing of the first days Cris felt less inhibited, spontaneous. When Steve wanted her to dress more provocatively or to dance with strangers she assumed it was the Key's performing their magic on Steve. Frankly, she liked the way Steve emboldened her to try new things.

Cris also liked the attention she received while on the trip. On several occasions she thought that Steve actually liked it when men hit on her. The idea though, that her husband harbored a fantasy were he would like to see her make love to a stranger, never entered her mind.

Chap. 2

During a break Steve walked over to the weight area to look in on Cris. Lamar was spotting Cris while she worked the bench press. Cris was lying down on the bench and Lamar was standing over her as she performed reps. Lamar was giving Steve's wife a good look at his hardware. Steve felt a familiar stirring in his shorts, when he was interrupted by his friend Tom.

"Steve you ready to to start another game."

"Yeah," Steve said.

"Who's the guy with Cris?"

"Lamar, I recently met him. Works at the company. Seems like a nice guy."

"I don't know about that, but he sure looks interested in Cris."

"Man, Tommy your imaging things."

"Steve come on, your wife is gorgeous man. Any red blooded man would like a little time in the sack with her."

"You included."

"Steve we're friends, but you can bet your ass if we weren't, well."

"Good I'll pass that on to Cris."

"You dick, always kidding. Okay just remember I warned you."

"Cris finished her work out before Steve and beat him home. Cris was just getting out of the shower when Steve got home. "How was your workout babe."

"Great."

"What did you think of Lamar."

"He's very nice, god is that guy in shape."

"Yeah I noticed too and those shorts." Bating Cris, Steve went on. "Is he hung or what."

Cris was drying herself off and Steve was sitting there amazed at how beautiful she looked. Steve felt his dick getting hard.

"Boy your not kidding, at first I thought he stuffed his shorts with something."

"What do you mean at first, how did you know he didn't."

"Cause later I could tell." Cris rapped the towel around herself and walked toward Steve with a little smile on her face. "Steve your not jealous are you?"

"No I'm not jealous, but don't change the subject. How did you know he wasn't stuffing his shorts. Did you cop a feel or something."

"Right I felt him up while he was doing squats." Cris was almost through drying off and was rapping the towel around herself.

"I didn't know you had a thing for black guys."

"I don't and you know that you jerk, but if I was going to date a black man Lamar would be a good starting point."

"Really."

"Well he seems very nice and is very intelligent."

"So it wasn't his good looks and great body that you find attractive."

With the most devilish of grin's Cris walked toward Steve. "I wouldn't say that. Lamar is easy on the eyes, but you don't have to worry Mr. cause I only love you."

Steve's mind started thinking about Lamar's black hand's touching Cris's tits and his dick got harder. Reaching out Steve pulled Cris to him, at the same time removing the towel. Steve's hands quickly worked their way between Cris's legs. Cris's slit was still wet from the shower and Steve' met little resistance as his fingers spread the fo;ds of her cunt lips.

"What's got into you mister?"

Steve already deeply involved in his fantasy, could only moan, as he took Cris's nipple in his mouth. In Steve's mind it was Lamar sucking on Cris's nipple now. Steve could feel his penis getting hard as Cris responded to his sucking. Cris's pussy always became very wet when he fingered her. Tonight was no exception.

"Oh Steve, that feels so good honey, don't stop."

Steve worked two fingers into Cris's tight pussy. God she was wet, thought Steve. Steve wanted to ask Cris if she was thinking of lamar's big cock, but couldn't. Instead Steve fantasized that Cris was reacting to Lamar's fingers.

At that moment Lamar was but a distant memory for Cris, as Steve brought her to her first orgasm. Cris though conservative was highly excitable. Cuming had never been a problem for Cris. Cris loved sex and had lost her virginity to her high school sweetheart in her junior year. Kids, they were both naive and Cris was lucky she didn't get pregnant.

"Steve harder baby, harder." Cris loved it when Cris fucked her with his fingers. Truth be know she liked it more than when he fucked her with his dick. "Stick them in deeper baby, that's right, that's the spot."

Steve felt Cris shudder with her first orgasm and felt Cris's pussy gush more lubricant. There wasn't anything Steve didn't love about Cris. Cris was Steve's fantasy girl. Rolling over on top of Cris he removed his fingers and with little effort sank his six inch dick to the hilt. Steve's dick already ached with pleasure and he rapidly started pumping in and out of Cris. The frenzy of his movement elicited groans of pleasure from Cris.

"Easy honey, slow down a bit, I want this to last." Cris had wanted Steve to bring her off again with his fingers, but now she would have to be satisfied with Steve's penis. Not a problem if Steve just slowed down.

Cris's sudden urgings distracted Steve from his fantasy, then the phone rang, suddenly he felt his dick start to go soft.

"Don't worry about the phone baby, don't stop."

Steve's mind fought to reestablish the fantasy and not to worry about his softening dick. Dam it Steve thought why did she have to say anything, why did the phone ring. Maintaining a hard on was impossible and Steve's penis slipped out of Cris's pussy. In frustration Steve rolled off of Cris on to his back.

"Steve are you okay honey."

"Sorry I guess I'm a little tired after the game tonight."

"Honey Amanda says, her husband has been trying a new pill. She says he's like an 18 year old again."

"Cris I just got through telling you, I'm just tired, good night."

Cris didn't respond. Tonight wasn't the first time Steve had been unable to perform. This had been the first time she had brought it up and now she wished she hadn't. Steve was clearly very sensitive about the issue. Steve had also changed in the last few years how he made love. Recently Steve had become strangely quiet when ever they made love. To Cris Steve seemed distant as if he were thinking of something else.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,667 Followers