Lambs to the Slaughter

Story Info
Husband and wife play games.
3.6k words
3.5
129.4k
15
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
277 Followers

My father once advised me things are not always what they appear to be. I have always remembered his wisdom and teaching.

My wife, Annabella, and I decided to enjoy a small respite from our usual hectic schedule. While finishing a small job in Las Vegas, we chose the Bellagio for a week-end rest. That evening, we attended a Celine Dion concert and afterwards, a late supper. Before retiring, we thought cocktails and midnight dancing would be a perfect finish to an ideal evening.

Finding an interesting little club off the strip, we chose the farthest booth amiably secluded and dark. After our first drinks, Annabella gazed into my eyes and whispered, "Shall we?" I knew she wanted to dance, so, I slid from the booth and held my hand out. Delicately, she took my hand and gracefully slipped from the table. The dance was a slow romantic bit and she melted into my arms as we graced the floor. I gently ran my fingers across her cheek before I leaned in and kissed her soft lips, her tongue beckoning entrance. While we embraced, my other hand caressed the bare small of her back, my fingers tantalizingly trespassing within the smooth silk of her low cut gown.

"Ahhh, Hunter...that feels so nice." she cooed stroking the side of my neck.

From the corner of my eye, I spied a large man the color of dark chocolate enter the club and stand by the entrance, his eyes on us...or should I say, my wife. I smiled and whispered in her ear, "You have an admirer."

Her eyes locked onto mine, her slow grin reminding me of an eager feline staring at a reluctant meal. "Mmmm, the rather dark gentleman standing by the door?"

"Yesss, I hissed." I knew she would not have missed him. She was as alert as I. "I'll wager should I leave you for a time he will introduce himself."

"Hunter, are you sure you want to do this? He does look rather formidable."

"Up to you, my sweet. I'm game if you are." Annabella smiled, her beautiful white teeth gleaming as she held me tight. "Of course I'm game."

As the music faded, I released her and stepped back. Holding her hand, I nodded and turned toward the entrance. As I stood by the door, I glanced at her watching as she slid back into the booth. Her sleek blond hair framed her delicate face as the hem of her shimmering black silk gossamer gown pulled upward allowing anyone a view of her finely honed thighs. I stepped outside and strolled to the parking lot. I heard the door open and close but didn't turn to see who it was. I already knew. I disappeared around the corner of the nightclub and ducked behind a large trash bin. Hidden in shadow, I used the concealment to peek around the dumpster. Yes, there he was...looking for me. Once satisfied I must have left he vanished, undoubtedly back into the club.

As the good Sherlock Holmes would state, "The games afoot," I thought and allowed twenty minutes to pass before moving to the car. Where I parked the Jag, I had an excellent view of the entrance to the club. Now, I wait.

Groups of night crawlers would enter or leave the club, some with a companion but more often alone.

I waited in the car for close to an hour before they exited the club. The large black gentleman had his arm circled around Annabella's small waist. Under the club exterior lights, I was able to gain a better look at the man. No doubt, he was the alpha dog. He exuded confidence and a manner that announced to others he was not to be taken lightly. The grip he had on my Annabella confirmed she was his to keep.

As he stood there with my wife, a black Escalade drove up, the valet stopping in front of them. The valet quickly got out of the large car and ran around to open the passenger door for Annabella. Her new companion lifted her onto the seat, his hand beneath her dress gripping her derrière. Once settled inside the car, he belted her in taking a few seconds to reach inside of her dress and caress her right breast. Annabella appeared to be either drunk or drugged, either way she did not seem to be aware of what he was doing. I saw the large black man hand the valet a wad of bills, the valet nodding smiled his approval.

By this time, I had the Jag ready to follow the Escalade and discreetly trailed the black Cadillac SUV through the less savory part of Vegas. We had traveled no more than ten minutes before he pulled into a long drive that led to an old house hidden behind large shrubbery. The SUV disappeared from my view but I knew where he had gone. I shut off the headlights and coasted onto the drive. I left the car and hiked through the foliage remaining hidden as I searched the grounds. Shortly, I entered the rear patio and could see a light shining from a large open window.

Annabella was standing before her new found admirer only he wasn't alone, two other men stood behind her. One was a skinny black kid, maybe about seventeen or eighteen. The other was a disgustingly obese black man, wearing dirty white tank-top and black shorts. It was the fat one holding my wife from behind, his hands inside her dress cupping her breasts. The skinny kid was sliding the spaghetti straps of her gown over her shoulders and down her arms. Once he had the material past her elbows the dress fell away revealing her matching black Victoria Secrets.

"Shit...Cheese, you got a good one this time!" The fat fucker was actually drooling from his excitement over my wife's body. His fingers pinched her taut nipples as he squeezed her breasts. I heard her groan as he dug his nails into her flesh.

"Fuckin A," said the skinny little punk now pulling her black silk panties over her thighs and nylons.

"Leave her stockings on!" growled the one called Cheese. "Fuckin sexy bitch!"

Soon, with the exception of her nylon stockings, she was standing in the nude surrounded by these low-lives. Cheese undid his belt and pants, pushing the garment down. Not wearing underwear, his cock sprang up in all its glory...all thick nine inches of black meat. He reached out and pulled her to him, his hard cock sliding upward against her belly, a thin trace of pre-cum trailing upward on her smooth skin. The fingers of his left hand slid down the side of her waist over the luscious curvature of her hip to disappear within her down covered mons.

"Fuck me, she's like a fuckin swamp down there," he bellowed.

Grasping her waist with both his hands, he lifted her and pulled her tight against him, her legs hanging like a rag doll. He wrapped an arm around her and reached down with his other hand holding his cock so it could devour some choice white meat. He allowed her to slide down, sheathing himself within her. A moan escaped her lips as he impaled my beautiful Annabella.

"Fuck, this bitch is sweet!" he roared as she hung from his cock, her feet nearly a foot off the floor. He pushed her shoulders away, greedily sucking her right nipple into his mouth. I watched as he suckled at that superb teat, chewing on the dark pink bud. By now, Annabella was quivering from his ruthless assault.

"Hey Cheese, when we get her?" whined the fat piece of shit.

"When I'm fuckin done, Train and not before. Besides...I just might make her my permanent bitch. I'm liking this fine white meat."

"Shit, I know you Cheese...we ain't gonna get shit from this bitch," the skinny shit wailed.

"Look at the bitch now, dog! She's lovin it...dog...look!"

Annabella was indeed in the rhythm, her legs now wrapped around the big man's hips, her hands holding onto his shoulders.

"Oh yes, God yes...fuck me...fuck me...do it!" she screamed.

Her words rambled, her head thrown back; her eyes shut tight as her mouth gaped in a silent scream. She was slamming down as hard as Cheese was pounding her.

His eyes wide, Cheese was astonished at her intensity. "Shit, this bitch is crazy," he cried. Still impaled on his cock, Cheese carried Annabella to a grimy worn sofa. He fell back, Annabella screaming as his steel-hard rod rammed into her.

"Ahhhh....yessss," she hissed. She was close. It was time.

I moved to a side door and found it unlocked. Carefully, I turned the knob and opened the door. Stepping in, I stood inside a kitchen. I could hear Annabella howling from the adjoining room. Standing next to a swinging door, I reached inside my coat, just below my left arm and removed a Beretta 9mm pistol from its holster. From the opposite side of my coat, I slid a black powder-coated silencer from the inside pocket. Carefully, I locked the silencer to the extended business end of the barrel. Checking for the chambered 9mm parabellum, I waited. Any minute now.

A shriek sounded from the room. "Motherfucker, the cunt bit me! Ahhhh! Get her off a me...get this fuckin bitch off a me...now!"

It was time. I swung open the door, the pistol held low. Fat boy was trying to rip Annabella from poor Cheese, his face a bloodied mess. The skinny shit turned at the movement his eyes wide when he saw me, when he saw the gun. Before he could take another breath, a quiet whisper announced the small red dot appearing in the middle of his forehead. Skinny shit's head, I never did hear his name, slammed backward, his scrawny body following. Neither Cheese nor fat boy knew Skinny was out of the game.

I turned toward the fracas and saw fat boy, Train, finally get a hold on my wife and pull her from Cheese, by now hollering, "I'm gonna kill that fuckin whore...she's fuckin dead!"

Train had a grip on Annabella, holding her away from him much like one would with a enraged spitting cat. Cheese bolted from the sofa, a chunk of meat missing from his left cheek, blood flooding his chin, along his neck and onto his chest. In his fury, he didn't see me. But Train, poor dear fat boy did see me.

"Cunt, you gonna die....," Cheese stopped mid sentence. Train stared past Cheese, his arms falling away from my wife. Annabella glared at Cheese, blood smeared over her lips as she smiled. Cheese gawked as a minute trickle of scarlet oozed from a tiny hole in the bridge of Train's nose, Train falling away from my wife.

"What the fuck...?" He slowly turned. His eyes fell on me. "Who the fuck are yo...?"

Cheese never finished his question as a third whisper silenced him. The big man collapsed against the sofa, his legs splayed open, his cock still hard. His arms at his side, the large black man's dark eyes no longer cared who the fuck I was.

"You seem to have had a good time," I said as I moved toward my wife.

"Mmmmm...yes, it was the best yet. You could have waited a minute longer though, dear."

"Annabella, I do believe you may have worn out your welcome when you shredded his face." I walked over to his body and examined his cheek. "That does look nasty."

She smiled demurely and shrugged her shoulders as she said, "He angered me when he called me his bitch. You know how I had that word."

"How was he?"

"Ooooo...delicious, my sweet. But, nothing compared with you. He was...forceful. I must admit, I rather enjoyed his...technique."

I shook my head as I took her into my arms. "You did make an impression on him, at least before you decided to make a meal of his face. He was enamored with your natural abilities. Decided you were to become his permanent bitch. Ah...before I kiss you, you need to clean up, love." As I held her, I ran my fingers through her silken blond hair.

Thirty minutes later, we drove from the area with the Jaguar's headlights blacked out. Behind us, an afterglow of yellow orange illuminated the surrounding landscape, thick smoke curling upward from the house.

By the time someone would call in the fire, any possible trace of our existence would be gone. The local authorities would believe it nothing more than a gang retaliation.

*************

I lay upon the bed listening to Annabella showering. We were back in our room at the Bellagio. I thought back standing outside the house watching as Cheese fucked my wife.

She told me of his approach after I left the club. Like a predator, he waited sizing up his prey before pouncing. She said he had followed me out of the club when I left and, for a brief moment, was concerned for my safety. After he returned, he sat at a table near our booth. When he realized I wasn't returning, he made his move.

My wife said he approached and said his name was Pierce White. I chuckled when she said that. He sat at her table without invitation. Annabella said he was arrogant in a charming way, trying to impress her with his street savvy. He asked her what she was drinking and called for a server. Once ordered, he asked her to dance and she was escorted onto the dance floor.

After a fast dance, he held her on the floor for a slow one, holding her tight and felt his throbbing member firm against her belly. Annabella told me she was thrilled at her future prospects with the somewhat persuasive gentleman.

When they returned to the booth, she saw two fresh drinks waiting and knew hers likely drugged. I already knew how my sweet wife avoided the tainted drink. This was something we trained, long ago, to avoid with trickery and sleight of hand. After downing her glass, she feigned the symptoms of one under the influence and Pierce quickly took advantage by escorting her from the nightclub and into his Escalade. While waiting for the car, she realized the valet knew Peirce and was undoubtedly involved with the big man's routine.

Once she was carried into the house, Pierce stood her up in a filthy room in front of two other black men. Though she still acted as if drugged and out of it, she felt utter contempt for the three men feeling no remorse on what was about to befall them. The rest was history. Like a knight in shining armor, I arrived and saved the damsel in distress. Distress my ass, Annabella was a proven experienced killer with or without weapons.

I heard the shower shut off and waited. She toweled herself dry and came out of the bathroom. Standing in the doorframe, she stood with her right hand on the door, her nubile form partially covered by a white terry cloth towel. Annabella reached behind her head and removed a ribbon allowing her hair to fall over her shoulders. My God she was gorgeous as she seductively sauntered over and stood before me.

As I stood, she placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back on the bed. Without saying a word, she pointed and I moved further back. Still wearing the bath towel, she crawled onto the bed, the towel sliding upward revealing a magnificent view of her thighs.

She saw my eyes staring and looked in their direction. She smiled and crept forward until she was kneeling by my right leg. Sliding her hand along my thigh, her fingers gently grazed beneath my briefs. They curled around my hardening cock, softly stroking its expanding length. I moaned, her touch creating delicious sensations. She removed her hand grasping my briefs and agonizingly taking her time pulled them down. Reaching my feet, she lifted the heels allowing the fabric to slide over my toes.

Annabella faced me and straddled my legs pinning them together. Again, she glided forward careful not to lose her towel. As the rough material grazed the head of my cock, I grunted my deep pleasure. As my cock disappeared beneath the cloth, I could feel the soft down of her pussy skim over the sensitive glans. I waited as she continued upward, her pussy lips curling around my length. I readied myself to push upward toward her damp center; however, she had other ideas.

I cried out as she lifted herself, removing any contact. "Annabella, God no...don't do this to me." She giggled but refused to settle back down and moved upward straddling my stomach. I reached up and was about to remove her towel but she slapped my hand away.

"No Hunter...this is my time to play. You just lay there and enjoy."

She placed my arms down to my side and moved up pinning them with her knees. Annabella leaned down pressing her lips against mine. Her tongue lightly danced over my teeth begging entry to play. Her hands framed my face as our lips locked, my tongue wrestling with hers. I moaned as the rough material of her towel rubbed against my nipples as the head of my cock could barely touch the crack of her ass.

I broke our kiss and pleaded, "Annabella please, you have to stop this torture." She ignored my appeal.

Saying nothing, she once more moved ever forward, her exquisite scent overloading my senses. Soon, the edge of the towel flitted over my chin. Yes, I thought, at least I will enjoy her feminine delights, her pussy drawing nearer. She laughed as she placed her knees to both sides of my head. I looked up at the most beautiful sight, her trimmed blonde bush glistening with excitement. I reached up, my tongue stretching to taste her delicious treats but she quickly lifted her hips moving the object of my desire away from my touch. I could hear her laughter as I swore.

I knew I could easily take control but she knew I would never try. This was her play. Though hard to do so, I kept my arms down. But, twisting my head, my teeth caught her scant covering. As she tantalized me by hovering over my face, her towel loosened and finally fell away.

"You bad boy, I should punish you for that," she growled.

"Oh please do," I snarled, my words muffled by the terry cloth wedged between my teeth. She moaned as she lowered her pussy to my face, her moist labia hovering just above my lips. I stretched my neck, my tongue finally tasting that delectable pink flesh.

"Oh Hunter...yessss, taste me, devour me...please!" Annabella ground her sweet meat over my face, my tongue buried between her folds. I couldn't get enough of her delicacies. My tongue slithered upward finding her exposed button.

"Sweet, sweet Hunter...yes, right there. Please don't stop...ahhhhhgggh!"

My hands now free, graced over her back and around to caress her soft breasts. My thumb and forefinger grasped her nipples and gently twisted them eliciting a low whimper.

Bringing my hands downward, I gently rocked Annabella backward, her back now resting over my legs. I continued to dine on her sweet sauce, my wife writhering in blissful agony. Suddenly, twisting her body, her mouth captured my cock swallowing it into her throat. The sensation of her tongue and throat muscles massaging my dick drove me wild with lust. I attacked her pussy with renewed vigor as we engaged in a heated sixty-nine. After several minutes of this, I lost control and grabbed her around the waist literally throwing her onto her back. Annabella fought me as I held her hands above her head, my knees shoving her legs apart.

"No...no you fucker, I am in control. Let...let go of me...," she snarled, her hands twisting to free them from my grasp.

I said nothing as I poised above her, my cock temporarily at bay nudged against her entrance. She glared into my eyes and said, "Do it...do it you bastard!"

With a wolfish grin, I cursed and slammed into my seductress impaling her with my engorged rod.

"Aaaahhhgggh," she screamed, her back arching upward while I relentlessly pounded into her.

Her legs had wrapped around my waist, her ankles locked together at the small of my back. I cried as I felt a sharp pain to my shoulders. I had released her hands, her nails now embedded into my flesh. I screamed from pain and desire as I thrust into her, her hips lunging back with every plunge. Ultimately, I felt that excruciating burn deep within my balls exploding outward into my cock. Annabella cried out and bit into my chest as we shared a mind bending orgasm, my cock throbbing ruthlessly within her bathing her womb with my spunk.

"Hunter, that was oh so nice," she cooed lovingly running her fingers through my tussled hair. "Oooh, I hope these don't hurt much," she whispered as she kissed the bite marks just above my right nipple.

We lay on our sides facing the other as I gently stroked the back of her neck. "No, my darling...nothing more than love bites."

Temuchen
Temuchen
277 Followers
12