Lana & the Love Egg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Lana you are such a whore and whores deserve to be fucked don't they?"

Looking straight back into David's eyes Lana smiled and replied.

"Yes they do"

Slipping the Love egg into his pocket along with Lana's thong, he took Lana's hand and began to walk with her, they had only gone a matter of 50 yards when he pulled her down a darkened alleyway. David has noticed it earlier as he walked to the club, it looked a perfect place for a spot of night time al fresco fucking.

Halfway down the alleyway was an old bench and David pushed Lana up against it and kissed her passionately, his tongue darting into her mouth and swirling round, tasting her passion, one hand on her breast and the other on her arse, pulling her in tight against his body so she could feel his hardness, leaving her in no doubt that he wanted her. He then turned her round and bent her over the bench, her shapely arse sticking out at him invitingly, as Lana rested on her forearms, he slowly raised her short skirt up around her hips, exposing her bottom to his appreciative gaze. Lana could not resist wriggling her bottom a little, she felt so wanton and so alive and she could not remember a time when she was so horny and so in need of fucking, she needed to feel David's cock inside her so badly, no not just David's cock, but a cock, any cock, so long as it was hard and capable of fucking her, suddenly she thought back to a few of her recent let downs with men, the ones who could not get it up, she hoped David was not like that. She was brought back to reality by the sound of a belt being undone and then a zip going down, she knew the moment she had yearned for all night was about to happen, she could hardly believe it was going to happen down some dingy alleyway, but she did not care, her pussy needed fucking. The anticipation of having a hard cock inside her at last was driving her wild with lust and even though she could hear voices, footsteps and laughter she did not care, all she cared about was having something rigid and male inside her.

David stepped up close behind her holding his hard dick in his hand aiming it at Lana's open and available pussy, Lana's breathing was long and deep, she waited to be invaded, David rubbed the head of his cock over Lana's extremely moist pussy lips and over her clit, as much as those sensations were pleasurable they were not what Lana wanted.

"Just fuck me you bastard." Implored Lana, David could not resist teasing Lana just a little more

"What was that?" he asked

"Fuck me pleeeeeease." Said Lana almost begging

"That's no way for a lady to talk, but then you're no lady are you Lana?" Said David continuing to tease Lana with words and his cock

"You're a dirty little slut that needs to be fucked aren't you Lana?"

"Yes I'm a slut, your slut now please stick that cock of yours in me and fuck me like the slut I am"

David smiled to himself, he loved hearing Lana talk dirty.

Lana felt his strong masculine hands grasp her hips as David thrust himself inside her in one easy motion,

she let out a long sigh of satisfaction, god his cock felt good, so hard and perhaps even a little bigger than normal. David stroked his cock in and out of Lana's well juiced pussy, he felt the heat of her passion envelop his cock, he was sure he had never been inside a wetter or hotter pussy in his life and it felt so good. He gradually began to increase the speed and force of his thrusting giving Lana just what she needed.

"Ohhh my god yes, fuck me hard." She wailed

He gripped her hips tighter and really pounded her cunt, they both knew that after a night of teasing the fucking would not last long, David's cock had been hard over half the night and he needed to cum almost as much as Lana did. Lana surrendered herself to David's urgent thrusting loving the feel of his hard cock going in and out of her sensitive pussy, she could feel another orgasm approaching and was torn between trying to hold it off and enjoying the pleasure longer or getting much sort after release, in the end she had no choice David's hard and deep strokes were becoming even more powerful as he approached his own orgasm. Lana squeezed her pussy muscles to increase her and David's pleasure.

"Ohhhhh my god I'm coming again you bastard." Cried Lana as suddenly her second orgasm of the night swept over her just as David's urgent thrusting brought him to orgasm and he flooded Lana's pussy with his hot thick cum. David slowly continued to work his cock in and out of Lana's pussy until they had both regained a little composure, eventually Lana stood up and they embraced and kissed deeply and passionately.

"God I needed that." Said Lana

"Me to, come on lets find a taxi and get you home, I need to fuck you again." Replied David

Lana smoothed down her little skirt as David put his cock back in his trousers before he took her hand and led her out of the alleyway and to the taxi rank.

THE END

12